Target Logo

9.2

Natalie Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Target is a great place to shop for the entire family. I have gotten several of my shirts and work out clothes from Target. There maternity section is great too! I got a maternity swimsuit there and it’s super cute and great quality. I want to wear it even when I’m not pregnant because I love it that much. I also get my kids clothes from there. They have a great selection and it’s very affordable! Especially if you use their cartwheel feature and have a RedCard, you can save even more!

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

What more can be said other than I LOVE TARGET!? I have done my wedding registry on Target.com. I have purchased numerous gifts for friend's weddings, baby showers, and just for me. I love the products, I think that the online web catalog has so many wonderful options and I always seem to find what I need. Target.com always gets me out of a bind. One of my favorite parts about the website is the wedding registry feature. I enjoy that people can leave notes so that I know who they are from and don't have to write it all down myself. I would recommend this to anyone!

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Love this store and their selection of clothing! They are really cute and right on trend, but don't break the bank to buy. I love that you can purchase items on line and then pick them up in the store. I also love that you don't have to keep the receipt to return a purchase because they can look up your purchase if you can remember which credit card you used.

Talia Provo, UT

Target has everything—groceries, clothing, entertainment, furniture, etc. Whenever I go to Target, it's nearly impossible to leave empty-handed. They have decent sales and their products' quality is good. I'll admit, their customer service over the phone is difficult to work with; it requires a lot of patience to get connected to the right person who can help you out (I had Target gift cards stolen, and after several conversations with people over the phone, they just told me to go to my local Target to get the issue resolved). But I've never had any issues with customer service in person. Over all, Target is my favorite store, especially now that they have 2-day shipping and same-day delivery options.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We love shopping at Target. It's my daughter's favorite store! We love the quality of products, and the huge selection. I love that they have a wide variety of products, especially at the Super Target, and it's a one stop shop where I can get everything from a hammer, dog food, toys, and a gallon of milk. Target has the best prices and picks products that we really love. I love that we have a Target just down the street from my new house! My only complaint is that they don't stay open later!

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

Target is the best. They have really stepped it up lately, from their rewards program, red card and free two day shipping. What else could you ask for?

Sam McNeil Kannapolis, NC

I love how friendly and helpful the Target employees I've interacted with are! The new drive up orders offers a quick and convenient method of shopping!

zoe American Fork, UT

I honestly love target! I catch myself there so much! they have EVERYTHING! from laundry detergent to baby clothes! Shopping online is also very easy!! It’s one of the easiest websites to shop on!

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely adore Target. It is one of my mom and I's favorite store to go to even when we don't plan on buying anything. Every time I go in the staff is pleasant and always ready to help.

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I am an avid Target shopper. I love their store so much. Every time I go online they provide a wide variety of clothing for me to shop from. Easy to make returns and fast shipping.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Love shopping for clothes through targets websites. They are among the several companies that have many options and styles for all their customers. I really enjoy shopping with target.

Nishita McLean, VA

I love love love shopping at Target. My niece's, sister's, and my wardrobe are filled with clothes and accessories from Target. It is dangerous for my bank account but I keep coming back!

Isabelle Hong Pleasant Grove, UT

The clothes at Target are fashionable and comfy. You might not think of Target as a good place to get clothing, but their adult and children clothes are cute and inexpensive. They're not terribly high quality, but for the price you pay, it is worth it.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target in my opinion is my favorite place to shop! I love how they have the mini food court so I can eat and shop at the same time, cause who likes shopping while your hungry? I would highly recommend Target!

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I love Target and how clean the stores are kept normally. I also like their products. However, their clothes need to be a little more realistic when it comes to sizing. Also, their return policy used to be so amazing and now, it's just okay. I do think their customer service is great.

Patrick Orem, UT

I love Target. The clothes are good quality but understood that it is not the greatest. You get your money's worth. You aren't going to target to get high end stuff but you get some clothes that work well.

Linda Hill

I love Target! They have excellent customer service and offer great value. I particularly love their $1 section! It's great for children's parties, stocking stuffers, etc...

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

I have had good luck with clothes from Target. Obviously Target has a lot to offer, which I really like, but I do also like their clothes. They are cute and cheap. They don't have a large inventory of clothing, but I enjoy getting them.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

I love Target. It is higher priced than some other department/grocery stores, but I'm ok with that. The customer service and items available make it worth the price. Love Target.

Payton Burleson, TX

What's not to love about Target. Their clothing selection, home decor selection, books, movies, electronics, groceries, and more are all stellar. I could easily spend all my money there if I allowed myself.

R Mc Saint Augustine, FL

Great company always put the Customer first and resolve issues and concerns

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I really love shopping at Target because any time I have ever had a problem their customer service has always been great about fixing the issue product and they have a wide variety of products for college. Their clothing may be a little expensive, but you can convert them into great sleepwear or workout clothes.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love target! They have such cute clothes for cheap prices. The one by my college also has a grocery store included! So I can always find yummy snacks and fresh produce at a super convenient price! Their candle scents are good too!

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love all their products. They are my go to for everything. All their clothes is good quality and lasts very long looking brand new. Their customer service is also very helpful should you need to make any changes to your orders!

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I was pleasently surprised when I looked at target.com and how much more fashionable Target has become! I ended up buying a couple of t-shirts for the same price I'd pay for one t-shirt at other stores. Clothes are very fitting and trendy and website is very easy to navigate!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Family and I have always shopped at the actual Target store so it was an easy decision to go online and shop for clothes. Being able to pick up in store or have the item delivered to our home was great. Products are always what we ordered and in good shape when the get them

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

I can't say enough good things about my online shopping experience with Target! Their site is easy to navigate, the selection is great, and the prices just can't be beat. Shipping is usually fast too, but if I ever need something same day, I just select in-store pickup at one of my local stores.

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Target always has great prices for quality products. Stores are always very organized and it’s easy to find what I need. Always lots of sizes and options to choose from for the whole family. Clothing is a great fit that is typically true to size. Best bang for your buck on clothing that is built to last.

Syl North Port, FL

I order a set of curtains online and received them the next day. They give you options on delivery, either ship to home or pick up at the store. The ordering of items is fast and easy. I find shopping online at Target to be a very smooth and easy way to shop.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When looking for matching pajamas for my family for christmas, I found just what I was looking for on Target's website. They had a great variety and offered a selection of items that were unisex... perfect for our family! We looked great in our Christmas Eve photos, hanging our stockings in our matching pajamas.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

I love everything about Target. The selection, the availability, the cleanliness of the store and pharmacy. I love using my Red Card to get that extra 5% off each purchase along with free shipping if I just can't get to the store.

take7 Sandy, UT

Favorite for everything. Sometimes I can find better prices elsewhere but target brands are good too. Ship to store pick up drive up options are a game changer. I almost always end up going with them if I had a choice. Sales and different brands are quality. Red card always a plus too. Love target!

Chantell Filiaga South Jordan, UT

Target has everything! They have the best deals and just over all quality of everything is amazing! Loveeee Target! I can always find good deals. I’ve had a trip where I had all my kids and couldn’t go in and targets order online and pickup was a big help and fast and saved me lots of crying and screaming in the store.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

I used to not live by a Target so I never got the lure of Target. I now live by a Target and am always at Target. Ya got me! Target has pretty much everything I need, from decently priced clothing, supplies, games and groceries. I will say it can be a little overpriced and the groceries, lacking. That said, overall, I appreciate the services Target provides and the hours they are open as well!

Anita Long Beach, MS

I love Target. I wish there was more than one store available for me to shop! Target clothes sizes tend to run small, so if you're looking at plus sizes, stick to the women's section. I always choose Target over Walmart. Better styles and designs for all products, more cashiers open, and you don't get checked at the door like a thief... which I HATE about Walmart.

Ramone Raiford Tallahassee, FL

This is my favorite place to get everything done. I can buy clothes, grocery shop, and buy anything related to my home. When I have a bunch of items to buy from different areas I will normally go here because it’s clean and very convenient!

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Any trip to Target is always pleasant. They have so many fun styles. I love the value of the clothing. I love that Target will return Cat and Jack clothing products up to 1 year after purchase. This shows they stand behind the quality of their clothing. They also have a decent return policy.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

There are so many things to love about online clothing shopping at Target. I do almost all of my kids' school shopping online through Target. The prices are great and my kids love the design of the clothes. Great value! My only hesitation is the return policy can be a little stringent.

AK Riverton, UT

Cute clothing for the whole family. My favorite things to get here are my daughters dance and tumbling outfits. Lots of cute ones! I've also found several cute t-shirts for everyone. The one thing I don't like about Target is that I don't usually do the cartwheel offers.... it's frustrating to think I might be missing out on the deals, but I don't like spending the time to look through those.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has really fun, cute clothes. Me and my friends always come here whenever we need anything. We were trying find a cute halloween costume that we could just DIY, and it took less than 20 minutes. It wasn't stressful and our outfits were so cute!

love there online options target is not afraid of carrying items that high end store that are not locally available would carry from grocery items to clothing to electronics to seasonal items and even healthy foods whats even better then a great cash back card along with to door delivery can say enough about them thank you

Jaime American Fork, UT

Target is the greatest... I can definitely lose track of time when I'm there! I get a lot of my kids clothes (and mine) at Target and love that we can find styles that are on trend but don't break the bank. I also love their home section.

Angela Wellsville, UT

I love browsing online and in store at Target. I typically shop their home goods items. The closest target to me is almost an hour away so it’s helpful that shipping is free if your purchase is over $50. And returns are easy as well. I find Target online to be easy to use and navigate and they usually have what I’m looking for in stock.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Such cute clothing as well as swimsuits. They have such a huge variety of swimsuits and all types of swimsuits, including one pieces, bikinis, tankinis. All of it. Their shorts are also super cute and the customer service is great.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

I so wished there was one closer to where I lived. Great selection of clothing and a good selection or sizes. Such a big store and great website to find clothing and certain types. Also have a wonderful selection of swimwear.

Lauren Hyrum, UT

Target in the clothing websites industry is great. I love shopping for clothes at target online, its simple easy and i always get cute stuff. Navigating through there sections is super easy. Sometimes they don’t always have what I’m looking for. Getting your cart and check out is easy and fast as well. Lots of great clothing and prices and sizing as well.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Great clothes. Has literally everything there You might possibly need. Service was good, and store is kept cleaner. Low prices and good quality! Even online shopping is perfect. Website is well organized and easy to navigate.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Love love love target! Pretty much have everything you need! Good quality and not so expensive. Love there swim suit! Got a couple from there and they are still holding up! Customer service is always nice, super easy to work with and very helpful!

Becca Tallahassee, FL

Seriously. 5 stars. Hands-down my top go-to for ordering the least expensive option for a specific item, so sign up for the Red Card and make an account, it will save you so much money!! Also, using the Cartwheel app for further discounts will really up your savings!! And free ship-to-store for account holders. 😍

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I go to Target a lot for their clothing. I always find something cute to wear. I bought 2 swimsuits there this season and I am very pleased with both of them. They are good quality and I haven't had any problems with them. One store didn't have the size I needed so the customer service people called a nearby store and they had the product and put it on hold for me and I went to pick it up. I like that Target carries that sizes I need.