Target Logo

7.6

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

I have never purchased anything at Target that I haven’t been pleased with. I love their athletic wear for my teenage daughters, their pajamas for my eight year old, and their T-shirts for the entire family. Need to update your accessories? You can grab that without breaking the bank! The fashion is always spot on at Target!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Amazing customer service. Prices are okay. The stores are always clean and the workers are really nice and helpful and patient, especially when people are couponing. They also have a nice selection of clothes, shoes, and jewelry to buy from.

AF ,

I recently purchased a shirt from target that I love (Universal Thread). I was surprised at how well the shirt was made and fit. I've had a few issues with the shop and pick up at store, but don't like to pay for shipping and don't want an extra charge card for the free shipping.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

I spend way too much money on clothing each time I come to Target! I have really loved to designers they've brought on lately! More high end quality of clothing, and pretty affordable. Art Class is my favorite brand to buy my sons clothes from!

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Anytime I go in target it's never a quick trip because they have everything you could think of and more. They have some of the prettiest things for very affordable prices which is why I go crazy every time I'm in Target. Store is always clean and staff are easy accessible if you need help.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Target is a mecca of anything and everything under the sun. Pricing is incredible and their variety in products is vast. Their clothing lines are always coming out with trendy pieces but for an affordable price. If your shopping list is widespread, I would recommend Target as it is 'one and down' type of store.

Delainey T. Fort Thomas, KY

Me and my girlfriend decided to come here because she was a shopaholic, lol. I was afraid the prices would be as high as possible, BUT I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the prices are quite affordable and there was nothing to worry about.

Hannah Giles Pleasant Grove, UT

We shop online at Target.com quite often. I have found the website to have more variety with clothing than in the actual stores. Target is also good with returns. When I have purchased something online and then had to return it in the store, I have had no problems.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

If I could choose my favorite store- it would probably be Target. They have literally everything you could ever hope for. The best part is that it is all affordable. They just started carrying 5 new lines that I LOVE as well. It’s really nice to find fashionable clothes at a cheap price. Plus they are great with returns and refunds.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Target is an amazing store at which everything is reasonably priced. I have bought several items of clothing from them over the years and I have always been satisfied. They have a large selection in their stores, but their online selection is even larger. Their shipping and delivery times and great and I have never had any issues with Target.

Vanessa Call Lehi, UT

I literally find reasons and excuses to go to target, because I love everything I buy there. From clothing to decorations to beauty products, I've never been disappointed. Their return policy is also amazing, and one of the only places that will use my CC to return items if needed, which is incredibly convenient.

Tiffany American Fork, UT

Target is a great one stop shop, I can find almost anything there. They have a variety of products that are good quality and tend to be right on with current trends. I shop there weekly. Also, with the redcard you can save 5%. Customer service is great mostly because they can look up your purchase on your credit card.

JennaCoven FL

I love the women’s section of target for jewelry and accessories.

bobby deter Cumberland, MD

Love the selection. And prices are just as good as you find online anywhere else..

Madelyn Grossarth Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve loved the shirts I’ve bought, the only thing with their sizes it that they run a little big/wide.

Jacks Friend Riverton, UT

Target has great return policies with my red card. I love that I don't have to keep my receipt.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

This year they had a great online sale on Women's sweaters at Target. I went to the actual store and wasn't able to find the right size on two sweaters I had found. So I went online and quickly found the right sweaters in the right sizes and they were at my house in 2 days. The process was so easy and I was glad to find the sweaters in the correct sizes online.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

the Target in Roswell New Mexico has a wide variety of clothes that I like , pants , shirts , shoes , I find my size T-shirts , the employee’s are very helpful in answering all questions I have and if target don’t have it in store they can get it online and have it shipped, the employees are always friendly and offer great advice on what I’m looking for to help me better make a better atmosphere for my home

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I have had nothing but great experiences when ordering online from Target. Thought they dont deliver to my house, I like being able to go to the store and have my things already to go at the customer service counter. It is much easier trying to fix any issues with a live person at the counter rather than trying to send things back and doing everything over a computer. The service reps at the counter have always been friendly and helpful and have made driving to the store worth it by the outstanding customer service.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

Hands down favorite store! I love the trendy clothing and house-ware styles and they do have so many. They have style types for everyone it seems. The quality is pretty decent as well. You can always find good sales and I love that their credit card offers 5% discount and free shipping. I love that it is also a one stop shopping place with groceries, makeup, toys, clothing, housewares, etc.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

I could spend all day in Target and I could spend thousands of dollars if I had it. Every item stocked has a great price and is unique and modern. I could spend all day in the home decor aisle. The only change I wish to see is for a better clothing area. Not only is it a bit confusing and cluttered at every location I've been to, but the styles just aren't that appealing.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I find Target's website easy to use and navigate. I have ordered clothes or shoes online when the store is out of the right size or just for convenience. I have also used the pick up in store feature. I like knowing I can easily return the item to the store if it doesn't fit or for other reasons. Sometimes the price is better online! Whenever I have ordered clothes for a gift or had them delivered, I've had no problems.

Natalie Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Target is a great place to shop for the entire family. I have gotten several of my shirts and work out clothes from Target. There maternity section is great too! I got a maternity swimsuit there and it’s super cute and great quality. I want to wear it even when I’m not pregnant because I love it that much. I also get my kids clothes from there. They have a great selection and it’s very affordable! Especially if you use their cartwheel feature and have a RedCard, you can save even more!

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

What more can be said other than I LOVE TARGET!? I have done my wedding registry on Target.com. I have purchased numerous gifts for friend's weddings, baby showers, and just for me. I love the products, I think that the online web catalog has so many wonderful options and I always seem to find what I need. Target.com always gets me out of a bind. One of my favorite parts about the website is the wedding registry feature. I enjoy that people can leave notes so that I know who they are from and don't have to write it all down myself. I would recommend this to anyone!

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Love this store and their selection of clothing! They are really cute and right on trend, but don't break the bank to buy. I love that you can purchase items on line and then pick them up in the store. I also love that you don't have to keep the receipt to return a purchase because they can look up your purchase if you can remember which credit card you used.

Talia Provo, UT

Target has everything—groceries, clothing, entertainment, furniture, etc. Whenever I go to Target, it's nearly impossible to leave empty-handed. They have decent sales and their products' quality is good. I'll admit, their customer service over the phone is difficult to work with; it requires a lot of patience to get connected to the right person who can help you out (I had Target gift cards stolen, and after several conversations with people over the phone, they just told me to go to my local Target to get the issue resolved). But I've never had any issues with customer service in person. Over all, Target is my favorite store, especially now that they have 2-day shipping and same-day delivery options.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We love shopping at Target. It's my daughter's favorite store! We love the quality of products, and the huge selection. I love that they have a wide variety of products, especially at the Super Target, and it's a one stop shop where I can get everything from a hammer, dog food, toys, and a gallon of milk. Target has the best prices and picks products that we really love. I love that we have a Target just down the street from my new house! My only complaint is that they don't stay open later!

Laura Mccall Yuba City, CA

Target is a great store. Their kids clothing is great. My children love their clothes. They have a great plus size clothing section for women.

alexisblige Tallahassee, FL

Target is definitely one of my favorite places to shop at for clothes and other nick-nacs. They’ve also really upgraded on their curly hair products.

Ashley Nicole FL

Shopping here is addicting in the best way. I can always find something I like when I shop here. Also, there are always good deals and sales.

Ajanaee x Tallahassee, FL

Target is hands down my favorite place to shop. The employees are very friendyl and the store layouts are always perfect.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I contacted target customer service about a item missing in my online order. The representative looked up order and promptly issue a replacement item immediately.

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

Target is a nice looking place they keep it neat and tidy and it always looks pretty but unfortunately their prices are a little too high for me and their plus size section is not very good but for nice employees and a beautiful store I guess that's why I go.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping at Target for clothes! They have so many cute items and they're always great quality and very affordable. I always end up getting way more than I came for!

Mario Martin Montgomery, TX

My experience with Target has been good for years. I've had satisfied purchases from A-Z, but lately I discovered that Target not only have good clothing, and household goods, but I have found that food shopping at Target can offer the same quality and prices too

KG Lebanon, NJ

I went to Target to shop for clothes. I bought 5 different sweatshirts in every color and they were great prices too. I also bought holiday decor and I get multiple compliments on them. Target always has exactly what I need.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Target has really improved in the last few years. I find myself going there more and more often lately. I'm very impressed with their clothing styles, especially their workout clothes look like something from Nike or Adidas, but a lot less expensive.

kaylie mahar Springdale, AR

Target is literally one of my favorite places to shop because of everything they have here. They have the best skin care items and decorations while also having groceries and clothes to some for at my convenience.

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

Targets clothing is so cute and very affordable. Everything is high quality and there are so many different styles. They have sized for everyone and I love it! I would totally recommend!

zoe American Fork, UT

I honestly love target! I catch myself there so much! they have EVERYTHING! from laundry detergent to baby clothes! Shopping online is also very easy!! It’s one of the easiest websites to shop on!

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely adore Target. It is one of my mom and I's favorite store to go to even when we don't plan on buying anything. Every time I go in the staff is pleasant and always ready to help.

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I am an avid Target shopper. I love their store so much. Every time I go online they provide a wide variety of clothing for me to shop from. Easy to make returns and fast shipping.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Love shopping for clothes through targets websites. They are among the several companies that have many options and styles for all their customers. I really enjoy shopping with target.

Nishita McLean, VA

I love love love shopping at Target. My niece's, sister's, and my wardrobe are filled with clothes and accessories from Target. It is dangerous for my bank account but I keep coming back!

Isabelle Hong Pleasant Grove, UT

The clothes at Target are fashionable and comfy. You might not think of Target as a good place to get clothing, but their adult and children clothes are cute and inexpensive. They're not terribly high quality, but for the price you pay, it is worth it.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target in my opinion is my favorite place to shop! I love how they have the mini food court so I can eat and shop at the same time, cause who likes shopping while your hungry? I would highly recommend Target!

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I love Target and how clean the stores are kept normally. I also like their products. However, their clothes need to be a little more realistic when it comes to sizing. Also, their return policy used to be so amazing and now, it's just okay. I do think their customer service is great.

Patrick Orem, UT

I love Target. The clothes are good quality but understood that it is not the greatest. You get your money's worth. You aren't going to target to get high end stuff but you get some clothes that work well.

Linda Hill

I love Target! They have excellent customer service and offer great value. I particularly love their $1 section! It's great for children's parties, stocking stuffers, etc...

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

I have had good luck with clothes from Target. Obviously Target has a lot to offer, which I really like, but I do also like their clothes. They are cute and cheap. They don't have a large inventory of clothing, but I enjoy getting them.