Target Logo

#2 Nike chevron_right
Amazon Logo
#4 Amazon chevron_right

sunday toler Matthews, NC

Target has a large variety of items. The staff has been friendly and efficient on every visit. The store is always clean and organized. The prices are fair. I have purchased everything from clothing to underwear. The clothing and under garments were a very good quality. I love the T-shirt selections with fun prints from Marvel to old school bands. They have a pharmacy, snack shop, some groceries. It’s a great one stop shop.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

From customer service to quality products including Target's own brand (Good and Gather), Target is becoming the grocery story that is much more than such . The customer service at Target will keep you coming back and the way they are expanding in collaboration with Ulta, makes Target the perfect and unique grocery store. Additionally, Super Targets also contribute to my love for this affordable yet almost luxurious experience that is shopping at Target.

M. Nielsen South Bend, IN

Who doesn't love Target, I recently used the shopping partner feature on their merchandise pick up in the app. My daughter was out of town and I was watching her dogs and needed a bag of dog food, which she quickly ordered and I picked up!! Such a great thing since I hurt my shoulder and was unable to go in a purchase and pick up myself. It was brought to my car when I arrived ! Thank you Target

Krista Griffith Tulsa, OK

Most of my experiences with Target have been positive. Lost one star for not enough selection of plus sized clothes and a little pricey on certain items.

11 hours ago

Martha Woodward Charlotte, NC

Target has some great deals online. Oftentimes their prices are much better than other stores and they ship pretty quickly.

Amber David Tallahassee, FL

Regarding clothing, Target has great clothes. However, they are quite expensive. Since I am on a budget, I would appreciate some cheaper items (e.g. accesories, sunglasses, etc.).

HC Brana Sanford, FL

Target for me always is a pleasure to shop. Their sales are really "sales" and their merchandize is pretty good for the prices. My children love shoppping here because it is the only store with "good toys".

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

Great customer service. I recently bought a pair of pants twice, and they both got a hole in the bottom as soon as I washed them. They replaced the pair of pants the first time and then refunded them the 2nd time, no questions asked. I love the free returns option on line.

alexisblige Tallahassee, FL

Target is definitely one of my favorite places to shop at for clothes and other nick-nacs. They’ve also really upgraded on their curly hair products.

Ashley Nicole FL

Shopping here is addicting in the best way. I can always find something I like when I shop here. Also, there are always good deals and sales.

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I went with my family to get college stuff for sister she got whatever meanwhile, I was wanting some belts because mine completely broke and there it appeared a section full of them! Love target and their offerings!

Toni Montuori

Targét’s customer service is unprecedented. No questions no hassle returns and exchanges. They have the best prices anywhere on my dogs biscuits and I think that’s wonderful. I also like they they carry different brands than their competitor.

Melanie Wible Cumming, GA

I am always impressed by something new at Target. Whether it is the pop-up designers, or the store labels, I find my style there somewhere. The size inclusiveness is a model to other brands, and the glamour is too. Clothing for the whole family is fabulous and fresh. Shoes are spot on with price and quality at the right balance too. And clearance is always an amazing surprise. What fun. Thanks.

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

Target has offered great clothes depending on season. Their summer dress options have always been more than great, I recently got a mustard-floral dress for less than $20 here and I have received plenty of compliments on it as well.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I love target they have food, clothing, accessories. The quality is amazing the service is good. Every time i have to make and pick up or return something there’s never a huge line and every thing is at a fast pace. Also shopping online is very easy, just search up what you are looking for, and you can make a account and easily pay for the product your buying. Most likely anything you need you will find a target i highly recommend

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

I like the constant update for quality of clothes and things usually available at target.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Great quality products and worth the money. Customer service is great and the shopping experience is pleasant.

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

The staff is always so helpful whenever I go into a target. I love the clothes selection that is provided.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

Target is in my top 5 favorite stores! I have shopped in person, online, and also have used curbside and delivery services. When I have dealt with Customer Service over any product issues, everything has been handled to a satisfactory resolution. I recommend Target to everyone!

Andrea Wheaton, IL

I'm a huge Target fan and they keep adapting to market needs in really creative ways. I've shopped in the store, online, drive up and in store pick up and I have never had any issues. The quality of the items for the money has never disappointed and I can trust what I buy from them. I'm a forever fan!

Tee’Anna Weston Tallahassee, FL

I love Target because they care about the well-being of their customers.

Bethany Rockville, MD

Target not only sells groceries, it also sells clothes. Target’s clothes are stylish and simple. Price is affordable. There’s a multitude of items you can buy and any item you could possible think of. Targets products are great quality and easy to use. Especially during the holidays, Target is packed with holiday items to get you ready and prepared for the holidays.

Ajanaee x Tallahassee, FL

Target is hands down my favorite place to shop. The employees are very friendyl and the store layouts are always perfect.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I contacted target customer service about a item missing in my online order. The representative looked up order and promptly issue a replacement item immediately.

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

Target is a nice looking place they keep it neat and tidy and it always looks pretty but unfortunately their prices are a little too high for me and their plus size section is not very good but for nice employees and a beautiful store I guess that's why I go.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping at Target for clothes! They have so many cute items and they're always great quality and very affordable. I always end up getting way more than I came for!

Kierra Kennedy Tallahassee, FL

Target is one of my favorite stores their quality is great.

Crystal Menzie Tallahassee, FL

Products, prices, selection, it's Awesome.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

What a great place. You can find lots of stuff here. The clothing is, for the most part great, and in with the times. I don't like the pants that much because the fabric is not my favorite. The have great socks but their button-ups are my favorite. Great designs, great designs, and they last a long time.

Gary Griffith Abilene, TX

Alway find the store to be clean and the staff is friendly. Staff don't hover over you but are available if needed.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

You get a good value for your money. There selection can be limited, but just keep checking back.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Target will forever be my choice in daily online purchases. Target offers superb online options, with easy to use web platform. Service support is just a click away, not that anything has ever gone wrong. They always have the selection I need as a discriminating buyer. Target has met my ideal online store expectation, I will continue to Shop at Target online for years to come. Nothing is better than Target, nothing.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Target is one of my favorite places to shop for basic household needs, makeup, clothing and swimsuits, and even decor. It’s like a classier, higher quality version of Walmart. I can almost always find what I need, and the prices are great. I love clothing shopping at Target, for great quality, a variety of styles, and pretty decent prices. Target has a clean, happy atmosphere that’s very pleasant to shop in. Love it!

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target. They have almost anything you need. I have bought electronics, home decor, toys, clothing, office supplies, toiletries, make-up, baby supplies etc and have been pleased with almost everything I have gotten. The few times that I have had to return or exchange products I didn't have any trouble doing so. Very pleased with their products and customer service.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target always has everything I need. I love how it has delicious food, good quality clothes, and accessories for the whole family. One time I bought some jeans and found out they had a rip in the side, I took it back to Target and they took them back without any complications. The same thing happened with a different company and they didn't let me return them.

Becky Skabelund Sandy, UT

Target has good quality clothing for a fair price. Their clearance racks usually have great finds, so you can get clothing even cheaper. I enjoy all the goods Target has to offer, however, I have found that many of the employees are not well-trained because they can't answer a lot of questions. The Target coupons were not working one day, and a cashier simply said "that coupon isn't working today", without offering a solution. The customer should not be penalized for error's on the company's part. I would advise more checkout aisles be available. I went to the store around 3PM one day and ended up in line for 30 minutes. I might expect that during rush hour after work, but not in the middle of the afternoon. Overall, I enjoy their products, but do not enjoy the customer service.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

Planet Earth is a better place because of Target. Some of my favorite things in my closet right now are Target finds. I shop there monthly, simply because they have unique clothes at fabulous price points, as well as some of the cutest interior design and kitchen stuff you've ever seen. In my mind they SERIOUSLY can do no wrong. I love you, Target. I love you.

adrian avram Tampa, FL

better quality than walmart but also higher prices Checking out is difficult during rush hour since they dont have self check in all stores

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Target has really improved in the last few years. I find myself going there more and more often lately. I'm very impressed with their clothing styles, especially their workout clothes look like something from Nike or Adidas, but a lot less expensive.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

I have never purchased anything at Target that I haven’t been pleased with. I love their athletic wear for my teenage daughters, their pajamas for my eight year old, and their T-shirts for the entire family. Need to update your accessories? You can grab that without breaking the bank! The fashion is always spot on at Target!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Amazing customer service. Prices are okay. The stores are always clean and the workers are really nice and helpful and patient, especially when people are couponing. They also have a nice selection of clothes, shoes, and jewelry to buy from.

AF ,

I recently purchased a shirt from target that I love (Universal Thread). I was surprised at how well the shirt was made and fit. I've had a few issues with the shop and pick up at store, but don't like to pay for shipping and don't want an extra charge card for the free shipping.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

I spend way too much money on clothing each time I come to Target! I have really loved to designers they've brought on lately! More high end quality of clothing, and pretty affordable. Art Class is my favorite brand to buy my sons clothes from!

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Anytime I go in target it's never a quick trip because they have everything you could think of and more. They have some of the prettiest things for very affordable prices which is why I go crazy every time I'm in Target. Store is always clean and staff are easy accessible if you need help.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Target is a mecca of anything and everything under the sun. Pricing is incredible and their variety in products is vast. Their clothing lines are always coming out with trendy pieces but for an affordable price. If your shopping list is widespread, I would recommend Target as it is 'one and down' type of store.

Delainey T. Fort Thomas, KY

Me and my girlfriend decided to come here because she was a shopaholic, lol. I was afraid the prices would be as high as possible, BUT I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the prices are quite affordable and there was nothing to worry about.

Hannah Giles Pleasant Grove, UT

We shop online at Target.com quite often. I have found the website to have more variety with clothing than in the actual stores. Target is also good with returns. When I have purchased something online and then had to return it in the store, I have had no problems.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

If I could choose my favorite store- it would probably be Target. They have literally everything you could ever hope for. The best part is that it is all affordable. They just started carrying 5 new lines that I LOVE as well. It’s really nice to find fashionable clothes at a cheap price. Plus they are great with returns and refunds.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Target is an amazing store at which everything is reasonably priced. I have bought several items of clothing from them over the years and I have always been satisfied. They have a large selection in their stores, but their online selection is even larger. Their shipping and delivery times and great and I have never had any issues with Target.

Vanessa Call Lehi, UT

I literally find reasons and excuses to go to target, because I love everything I buy there. From clothing to decorations to beauty products, I've never been disappointed. Their return policy is also amazing, and one of the only places that will use my CC to return items if needed, which is incredibly convenient.