Target Logo

#3 Nike chevron_right
Columbia Logo
#4 Columbia chevron_right

Christopher M Taylor Christopher M Taylor Philadelphia, PA

They have the best clothes ever and great service. They also have great self checkout service. Nice clothes

1 day ago

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

I love that you can order your clothing on their website and pick it up within a couple hours at the store parking lot

1 day ago

Ray Stewart Los Angeles, CA

Well the last few times I have gone back to Target things just seem to be either too too high or they don't have enough or variety on their shelves definitely always got their name brand but beyond that they seem to be pretty just very limited on everything these days

sasha robinson Fort Wayne, IN

Target is a great store with good quality items. They can tend to be a little on the expensive side. They also price match other price if you show them which is great. Who doesn't want cheaper prices.

Naturally Amari Memphis, TN

Needed to get groceries and other things unrelated to food and target was the place . I even got some hot warm food from their little hot food server inside the store . They have many items most stores don’t have and just has me by the ear .

Britt Whitt Chipley, FL

I love target! They have the best costumer service, the cleanest stores, a huge variety of stuff so you'll be able to find anything you're looking for. I love being able to get everything all in one place and what better place then target! 5 stars

Wendy Shaw New Haven, CT

Love the range of sizes for women and men. You can choose from same-day delivery, drive up or order pick-up all online. Also free delivery with a purchase of $35 or more which is super convenient. Very trendy fashions for all ages.

Aubrey Dallas, TX

I mean, being real, there aren't many people who haven't shopped at Target haha. But I personally love their clothing options in-store and online, I could spend three hours in there and it'd feel like thirty minutes. i think it's just about the only commercial grocery store with cute clothing. Target is a good balance between good quality, cleanliness, and affordability.

JJ Jenkins Glendale, AZ

Target has things that other stores don’t carry. They have color palette ma and designs that are a little More trendy than the other stores. Using the app and ordering online is simple and easy. You can have your items shipped directly to you with a low minimum order or you can have your items sent to the store of your choice for free. Returns are easy too, if what you ordered doesn’t fit well or you just don’t like how it looks on you.

Paula Pili Provo, UT

Target has some really good deals on women's clothing. They are always having sales. I have mostly purchased dresses because the deals are really good When people ask me “I bought it at Target”! The reason I gave it a 4 is because the good sales are only at their Super Target. I’m yet to find one of these deals at the Target closest to my house. I’d give it a 5 if I did! Also, the customer service at the local Target isn’t very good. I feel invisible when I’m in that store! They don’t even have live cashiers anymore It’s only self check out.

Victor Olaore Omoshehin Brooklyn, NY

Customer service was at a satisfactory level for me. Staff are patients and all willing to support. Prices are good for me, only that I end up buying more than I have budgeted as every items looks too similar and attractive 😅 to me. I plan buying one shirt 👕, I ended up buying 3. Lol 😆 🤣 😂 I wish I can deal with that shopping habit.

sunday toler Matthews, NC

Target has a large variety of items. The staff has been friendly and efficient on every visit. The store is always clean and organized. The prices are fair. I have purchased everything from clothing to underwear. The clothing and under garments were a very good quality. I love the T-shirt selections with fun prints from Marvel to old school bands. They have a pharmacy, snack shop, some groceries. It’s a great one stop shop.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

From customer service to quality products including Target's own brand (Good and Gather), Target is becoming the grocery story that is much more than such . The customer service at Target will keep you coming back and the way they are expanding in collaboration with Ulta, makes Target the perfect and unique grocery store. Additionally, Super Targets also contribute to my love for this affordable yet almost luxurious experience that is shopping at Target.

M. Nielsen South Bend, IN

Who doesn't love Target, I recently used the shopping partner feature on their merchandise pick up in the app. My daughter was out of town and I was watching her dogs and needed a bag of dog food, which she quickly ordered and I picked up!! Such a great thing since I hurt my shoulder and was unable to go in a purchase and pick up myself. It was brought to my car when I arrived ! Thank you Target

Crystal Connell Denver, CO

Target has good quality products and easy return policy if need be. Good and satisfied customer

Mario Martin Montgomery, TX

My experience with Target has been good for years. I've had satisfied purchases from A-Z, but lately I discovered that Target not only have good clothing, and household goods, but I have found that food shopping at Target can offer the same quality and prices too

Chad Edgar Wentzville, MO

Target has best sporting goods and equipment and clothing buy shop them online here awesome prices awesome products I could wander through there for hours trying to find things I enjoy it

Brynlee Dalton Herriman, UT

I love Target so much! There are so many different products to choose from! Personally, I like the sweaters and skirts. But there are many other options as well! Target is the place to shop if you want amazing products!

Brynlee Dalton Riverton, UT

Target is SUCH a good company! There is a huge variety of products! I especially like their shoes. From awesome sweaters, to athletic pants, there really is something for everyone! I love Target so much!

Connor Smith Palm City, FL

Target has great quality clothes at a great price. I like that they are not too expensive and able to afford with a large family I enjoy using the Target debit card where I get 5% off my bill.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

Target can be a little bit pricey when compared to other retailers, but they always have deals! Right now they even have a price match for the holidays that I was able to use to save a dollar on my purchase. The Red Circle cash back loyalty program is a great perk too. I also just picked up an online order in store so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping and customer service was fast and kind.

Miguel Islas Jr Whittier, CA

They carry everything I need,prices are excellent, great customer service

Robert Mott

Target has all the latest styles my kids and I both love! I love shopping there for all my household needs.

Muneca Loca Brooklyn, NY

Target was once my top site to order from but unfortunately had to stop ordering online and buying from target. My credit card would be charged in the middle of night when I was sleep. There prices to me are way to high for certain things but if it works for you then (it works). Unfortunately target wasn’t for me their store was usually out of stuff. Online was not only a headache but takes to long to be delivered. They need a new delivery distributor possibly they own target delivery service especially if it’s local.

Naja W Napa, CA

Target is my favorite place to shop for home essentials and accessories. I love their collection of purses. I also love how neat and organized the stores are every time I go.

Amelia C Mobile, AL

Target seriously has everything. Always a go to store! They have the best selections of comfortable clothing with affordable and cute styles. What more could you ask for?!

Mitali Ganeriwal Orlando, FL

I wish I knew sooner that the clothes at target were of such great quality. I have washed some of my clothes so many times and they're still in perfect condition

Flora Canal Winchester, OH

We go there for the experience . Everything is well organized and you find a variety of selections. Kids clothes are affordable and good quality . Their houseware selection is also good. Amazing customer service.

HC Brana Sanford, FL

Target for me always is a pleasure to shop. Their sales are really "sales" and their merchandize is pretty good for the prices. My children love shoppping here because it is the only store with "good toys".

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

Great customer service. I recently bought a pair of pants twice, and they both got a hole in the bottom as soon as I washed them. They replaced the pair of pants the first time and then refunded them the 2nd time, no questions asked. I love the free returns option on line.

Toni Montuori

Targét’s customer service is unprecedented. No questions no hassle returns and exchanges. They have the best prices anywhere on my dogs biscuits and I think that’s wonderful. I also like they they carry different brands than their competitor.

Melanie Wible Cumming, GA

I am always impressed by something new at Target. Whether it is the pop-up designers, or the store labels, I find my style there somewhere. The size inclusiveness is a model to other brands, and the glamour is too. Clothing for the whole family is fabulous and fresh. Shoes are spot on with price and quality at the right balance too. And clearance is always an amazing surprise. What fun. Thanks.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I love target they have food, clothing, accessories. The quality is amazing the service is good. Every time i have to make and pick up or return something there’s never a huge line and every thing is at a fast pace. Also shopping online is very easy, just search up what you are looking for, and you can make a account and easily pay for the product your buying. Most likely anything you need you will find a target i highly recommend

Bethany Rockville, MD

Target not only sells groceries, it also sells clothes. Target’s clothes are stylish and simple. Price is affordable. There’s a multitude of items you can buy and any item you could possible think of. Targets products are great quality and easy to use. Especially during the holidays, Target is packed with holiday items to get you ready and prepared for the holidays.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Target will forever be my choice in daily online purchases. Target offers superb online options, with easy to use web platform. Service support is just a click away, not that anything has ever gone wrong. They always have the selection I need as a discriminating buyer. Target has met my ideal online store expectation, I will continue to Shop at Target online for years to come. Nothing is better than Target, nothing.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Target is one of my favorite places to shop for basic household needs, makeup, clothing and swimsuits, and even decor. It’s like a classier, higher quality version of Walmart. I can almost always find what I need, and the prices are great. I love clothing shopping at Target, for great quality, a variety of styles, and pretty decent prices. Target has a clean, happy atmosphere that’s very pleasant to shop in. Love it!

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target. They have almost anything you need. I have bought electronics, home decor, toys, clothing, office supplies, toiletries, make-up, baby supplies etc and have been pleased with almost everything I have gotten. The few times that I have had to return or exchange products I didn't have any trouble doing so. Very pleased with their products and customer service.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target always has everything I need. I love how it has delicious food, good quality clothes, and accessories for the whole family. One time I bought some jeans and found out they had a rip in the side, I took it back to Target and they took them back without any complications. The same thing happened with a different company and they didn't let me return them.

Becky Skabelund Sandy, UT

Target has good quality clothing for a fair price. Their clearance racks usually have great finds, so you can get clothing even cheaper. I enjoy all the goods Target has to offer, however, I have found that many of the employees are not well-trained because they can't answer a lot of questions. The Target coupons were not working one day, and a cashier simply said "that coupon isn't working today", without offering a solution. The customer should not be penalized for error's on the company's part. I would advise more checkout aisles be available. I went to the store around 3PM one day and ended up in line for 30 minutes. I might expect that during rush hour after work, but not in the middle of the afternoon. Overall, I enjoy their products, but do not enjoy the customer service.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

Planet Earth is a better place because of Target. Some of my favorite things in my closet right now are Target finds. I shop there monthly, simply because they have unique clothes at fabulous price points, as well as some of the cutest interior design and kitchen stuff you've ever seen. In my mind they SERIOUSLY can do no wrong. I love you, Target. I love you.

Crystal-lee Nunez Los Angeles, CA

Reasonable prices great customer service I like that you can always find what you're looking for online.

Vanessa Butler Columbia, MO

I normally shop at targets. The prices are great. The variety of products are amazing. I ordered on line twice it was more hassle so I just go into the store.

L Hill Chicago, IL

In my opinion it is better to stick with shopping online then in person as the store employees are often inept and rude. Also some items are a tad overpriced, Christmas shopping was a huge let down.

Brittany Taylor Benton, AR

Target has the most on trend clothing items and they are great quality for the price. I use Target’s app to save even more money!

Noureddine Lalami Brentwood, CA

Target has a great clothing selection, including good brands and higher quality . You can always find items that you need including any specific sizes you need.

Joseph De Almeida

We always shop at target for the entire family, and we notice that for example clothing and shoes the selections doesn't change that much, and girls shoes good luck in finding size 11.

Amber David Tallahassee, FL

Regarding clothing, Target has great clothes. However, they are quite expensive. Since I am on a budget, I would appreciate some cheaper items (e.g. accesories, sunglasses, etc.).

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I went with my family to get college stuff for sister she got whatever meanwhile, I was wanting some belts because mine completely broke and there it appeared a section full of them! Love target and their offerings!

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

Target has offered great clothes depending on season. Their summer dress options have always been more than great, I recently got a mustard-floral dress for less than $20 here and I have received plenty of compliments on it as well.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

Target is in my top 5 favorite stores! I have shopped in person, online, and also have used curbside and delivery services. When I have dealt with Customer Service over any product issues, everything has been handled to a satisfactory resolution. I recommend Target to everyone!