Stylebop is noted for it signature shipping box, of which they send out 300,000 each year. Stylebop is based in Germany, but has a customer care program based in New York, with great customer service hours, from 4 am to 1 pm. Stylebop offers a number of trendy, high-priced items, which get overall good reviews from customers according to reviews we found around the Internet.

Rank Chart
Stylebop.com Logo
High
14 days
4.8

Another thing that we liked about Stylebop was the number of clients served. Stylebop has over 3,000,000 users on their website, and has one of the largest growth rates that we found, 40 to 50%. Stylebop has straightforward customer service. Even though the shipping seems somewhat high, most customers reported receiving their merchandise on time and in good shape.

The Good

There were many different things that we liked about Stylebop. One of the nice things about their website is that it’s pretty easy to use. One concern we had was with the items loading as we scrolled down the page to see more about their company and vital information at the bottom of the page.

We liked the ease of the search feature for the catalog. We can find clothes by gender, style, and category, as well as see the items that are currently on sale.

We liked that there were always items on sale as we used their search tool. One of the greatest things about this website was that there are different “tiers” of items on sale. The Last Item tier of materials was pretty neat, as it let customers pick great last minute accessories for other items that they had purchased.

We also liked the design of the clothes, both name brands and exclusive Stylebop brands. We found that they had some of the trendiest, most stylistic clothes and accessories in the industry.

The Bad

Even though the website is sleek, neat, and easy to use, we had some issues with the scrolling function. When we scrolled, we found it was kind of difficult to see the information about the company at the bottom of the screen.

We also had some questions about shipping and returns that we could not find easily on the website. Are items shipped from a distribution center or are they sent from overseas? In a few of the reviews, customers were not quite sure who to go to for customer care concerns regarding shipping and returns.

Another issue we had was with final sale items. Some items are not clearly marked as final sale on the website. If a customer purchases one of these and they want to return them, they may be stuck with the product if they find out that they do not want it.

Do you want to improve your financial situation by removing high amounts of debt?

Consider the following Debt Solutions:

Debt Consolidation
Debt Settlement
Student Debt
Tax Relief

Research Debt Companies

The Bottom Line

We felt like Stylebop does a good job of reaching out to their customers in North America, which is something that we found out that many European online clothes retailers had a hard time doing. We also liked the ever-changing items on sale and great deals. We liked the relatively low costs of suits. There are many great men’s suits. You can purchase them as a whole set, or you can just order a suit coat or pants. These suits are comparable to that of Nordstrom’s and other high-end suit retailers.

However, their shipping costs could use some improvement and their selection size was very limited in comparison to other stores. If these aspects were improved, we could see ourselves recommending Stylebop.

Clothing Price and Quality

Stylebop is a high-end clothing store that offers more expensive clothes. The quality of the clothes is high, as we found in other reviews, and they carry brand name clothing. The price is high, as we found a men’s scarf for $975.

Membership

You do not need to create an account to use the website. That being said, you need to enter information, such as your credit card, if you decide to place an order.

Reviews

There are not online review of products on the Stylebop website.

Shipping

We found one price for shipping from the date of checkout:

USA (within 2-4 working days from dispatch) : $25.00

Selection Size

We found that Stylebop had a smaller item selection than most. One of the things we noticed this in was suits. We were only able to find 45 suits.

Sales

We found several items on sale. There were last items, items by designer, and other things that were available to the customer on considerable discount. We noticed in other online reviews that clients noted that sale items changed consistently.

Rental

Stylebop does not offer clothing rental services.

The customer service with Stylebop is superior. One of the things that we found out was that they have a pretty reasonable return policy. We also liked that we could call and email. When we called in and asked about their return policy, it was told to us clearly.

Retail Storefront

Stylebop does not have a retail storefront.

Time in Business

Stylebop has been in business since 2004, according to their website.

Company Contact Information

(NEW YORK) MO-FR 2:00AM – 4:00PM
SA-SU 4:00AM – 1:00PM

[email protected]

Return Policy

The return policy allows for simplified returns. Clients can simply affix their return label and return multiple items, pending they include the original packing slip.

X close
X close

7 Stylebop Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

August 1st, 2016 Boston, MA

I’ve only order from Stylebop once and my experience was incredible. I found a Marc Jacobs bag on this website at such a good price and it was in great shape when I received it. The only downside is that shipping to the U.S was $20 (why I gave it a 8/10). But my bag got to my house in about 3 days so I really have nothing to complain about.

2. User Score

February 17th, 2016

horrible CS, not worth the price, items might be even questionable

3. User Score

February 4th, 2016

Bought products for £800. After 8 days without getting anything except for the first confirmation I decided to contact them. They told that unfortunately they made a refund just because that was my first order and the amount was large. NO EMAILS/NO CALLS. And today is 10 days and still no refund. AVOID.

4. User Score

January 18th, 2016

really terrible customer service, money should be well spent else where with same if not better price with better people than with a bunch of arrogant know-it-all

5. User Score

November 11th, 2015

I’ve ordered a bag recently. My credit card was charged as usual. Then I got the order confirmation letter asking to send a copy of my passport as I was ordering abroad and that was the custom policies. I sent the copy of the passport, got another confirmation letter saying that everything was ok and that I should get the shipping details shortly. In 2 days time after receiving no shipping info I went to my Stylebop account and to my great surprise found out that my order was cancelled. I addressed the shopping manager I was in contact with the question why my order was cancelled and got an unforgettable answer that this is how they do it. They have super-duper system when several people can order one and only item at one time and the Stylebop would know that it’s the only one only when they prepare it for shipping. They also don’t think that they should inform their client of such a situation. I’m really disappointed as this bag was for a special event and I never had such a bad shopping experience before although I’ve been shopping online for more than 10 yrs. Really frustrated with such customer service would never deal with this crappy shop again.

6. User Score

April 30th, 2015 Seattle, WA

Great pricing on a $1k wool coat. Ordered from this unknown German company’s website. Place order on Thursday and had the coat in hand on Monday in Seattle. Great experience. Coat was beautiful.

7. User Score

March 27th, 2015 Colorado Springs, CO

My Kenzo dress arrived mostly as promised. Delivery to Colorado was quick and beautifully packaged in a sturdy box. SB has great sale prices (10% off last items). However, it was obvious my dress had been tried-on before: The tags were bent/wrinkled, and the packet that would usually contain extra buttons was empty. Minus 1 point. Other than that, it was in great condition with no material defects.

I subtracted another point for the fact that the website does NOT include the following details: A) Origin of manufacture (Italy? China? Slovakia? USA? etc), and B) The size & fit charts are hit & miss – sometimes they are very detailed with specific measurements, while others only showed a generic size chart (it appears to depend on the brand designer).

My wish is that a garment bag would’ve been included, given the price paid even if it was on sale.

Overall, I’m pleased with SB – sale prices are great. I did a lot of research comparing my dress to others on other sites to find out exact measurements and MSRP. I would buy from SB again, especially if they have those free shipping sales.

1 1