#2 Nike chevron_right
#3 Target chevron_right

Holly Schafer

June 9th, 2019 Forest Grove, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want longer dresses and skirts. I’d also like more short sleeves and less see through shirts

Jacob Shaner

June 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been amazed at how well Old Navy honors their in store discounts online. Sometimes they do not have my size in store, but they will still let me go order it online with a good sale. I recommend using it. My credit card has always been processed correctly.

Rebecca

June 8th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So many great deals. Never buy anything full price because there is always a deal to find. So easy to organize things too

Marissa

June 7th, 2019 Redwood Falls, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like Old Navy. They have cute stuff--although some things can be way pricy, and other things are a really good deal. Its a good place to shop for a few things, but I don't do the majority of my clothes shopping through them.

Melissa Farmer

June 6th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My favorite thing about old navy's website is that you can narrow down what you are looking for easily. You can also find the item's availability in stores near you. I think that they have good quality clothes for a pretty inexpensive price. They also have deals often.

Kathryn (Katy) Uhl

June 6th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great clothes, great service, a little confused on their online website but pretty straightforward.. A great place to shop!

Nicole LeBaron

June 5th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old navy is the best! I love their jeans. Tjeynlast such a long time and for so well. I also love their kids sections for girls and boys. They have a really good variety. They always have good sales as well.

susie

June 4th, 2019 Kaysville, UT

i love old navy. me and my mom always go and shop at old navy and find the cutest outfits for the both of us.

Brooke Herbon

June 4th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website is nice to look at and easy to navigate. I like the options tab they have available, it breaks clothing into categories for easy navigation.

Christina

June 4th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We shop at Old Navy frequently and love the choices available in clothing. Some of the clothing is very cheaply made and has holes in shirts especially within a few months. "You get what you pay for". Love their sales. Customer service has been good. Online ordering is sent quickly and can return to stores if it doesn't work out. One complaint is how messy the stores are. Unfortunately, the customers are pretty disrespectful and don't put anything away, and then the employees seem overwhelmed at all they have to do.

Alicia Roddin

June 4th, 2019 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping for clothes on Old Navy online because they have frequent good sales on their clothing, because I am able to return unwanted items directly to an Old Navy store instead of shipping it back, and because you can get free shipping on larger orders.

Janessa

June 4th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worth shopping here when they have awesome sales. Their clothes aren't the best quality, but when you can get them super cheap on sale/clearance then it is worth it. They have awesome customer service, too and if your order gets messed up then they always send a coupon code to make up for it. Sometimes the wait on the phone can be pretty long. Employees in store are usually friendly and helpful too. Orders usually get to me pretty quick too and sometimes faster than the shipping method I chose.

Kelsie Gleason

June 3rd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy is a great store that always has cute fashion for a great value. My favorite sale is buy one get one free on their jeans.

Natalie Prestwich

June 3rd, 2019 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy is very affordable, but most of the time you get what you pay for. I’ve noticed a lot of our clothes from here shrink the more you wash them. However, I love buying kids clothes from here because kids don’t stay in the same size very long. I also love getting our flip-flops from here and other shoes for my baby and toddler. They are very worth it.

Jenna Loose

June 2nd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy is great! I love their sales and their stores. I do feel like a get a few too many emails though.

Dale L Farmer

June 2nd, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great deals and good clothing for the most part. Didn't get the greatest of service but they are usually busy.

Brittany Bray

June 1st, 2019 Springville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy is the cutest! Very affordable for me to dress my kids. They also have great customer service. Always willing to ship what I need when in a crunch and will expedite it.

Beth Farmer

May 31st, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I do most of my kids clothes shopping on OldNavy.com. They normally have really great sales every so often and if you put in a big order it's free shipping. They make returns easy by letting you return to any local Old Navy. Their clothes are normally decent quality. Once you're out of the baby and toddler section the cuteness of the clothes goes WAY down. So once my kids are out of toddler sizes I start shopping somewhere else. I would give Old Navy five stars if they always offered free shipping. That should just be standard in todays world.

Emily Walker

May 31st, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy seriously has some of the best deals on clothing! We love to shop there whenever we can and always find great deals!

Christine Farmer

May 30th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience ordering online from Old Navy has been positive. The prices are sometimes better online than in the store and there are often shipping deals. I am comfortable knowing I can return items that don't work to the store. I have never had any problems with this.

Jaylene

May 30th, 2019 Holcomb, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company, Old Navy, as a whole is wonderful. The quality of their products paired with their wonderful customer service makes shopping there a breeze. I was, however, disappointed in the quality of their website design. Although I appreciate Old Navy offering lots of sales and discounts, the website can be difficult to navigate and comprehend. It’s even more difficult to navigate when there are multiple sales going on at the same time. However, the products they have available make this nuisance seem minuscule. For years, I have been impressed with their quality of clothing. I have nine children, so shopping for all of them can feel difficult and overwhelming. Old Navy, with their durable and beautiful clothing, satisfies both my children and me.

Samie Cummings

May 30th, 2019 Ephraim, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love to shop at old navy! They clothes are very affordable, and cute. I go shopping there often

Sarah

May 28th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a big fan of old navy clothing because it is cheap, chill clothing. But the last time I went the store was a mess that I turned around and left because it was to overwhelming.

Anne Sainsbury

May 25th, 2019 Payson, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy has been one of my favorite stores for a number of years. One of my favorite things is the sales that Old Navy has at the end of each clothing season. I have been able to buy up to 9 items for $70. That is amazing! I have purchased many jeans from the website and I have loved them. I have also purchased them for my fiancé and they are a nice-looking jean that fits well. I love the quality of clothing provided and have never had a problem making returns when they were necessary. I would recommend Old Navy to anyone who is looking for clothes on a budget. Go right after the season is finished and the sales will be amazing!

Rylie Crandall

May 25th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy the affordable aspect of Old navy. The quality matches the price, and I also enjoy how fast the shipping is.

Camilla Lundberg

May 24th, 2019 Mapleton, UT

I love shopping at Old navy they have super cute clothes! i love that i can use my gap card at old navy and earn points for my gap account i love the prices at old navy and i will continue to shop there

Julie Kincaid

May 24th, 2019 Soldotna, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy is an excellent value for the money. We shop at their stores and thru their website several times a year. I think it is wonderful that I can order from my home in a small Alaskan town, and have stuff delivered to my door within several days. I put in an order this month, and I honestly feel that I receive good quality clothing for a very good price. When I visit retail stores, I feel that the employees are helpful and it is very easy to make returns if necessary. I will continue shopping there.

Nicole

May 24th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love old navy and buying from them makes returns easy. If you purchase online and decide you don’t want it you can take it to your closest store or mail it back. Their return policy gives you 45 days instead of 30 for slackers like me. I love the prices and always am happy with their style choices.

Alyssa skinner

May 24th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old navy has always been a go to to find cheap affordable clothing. They have the basics and more including workout clothing. I have bought legging for working out in and the material is thick and not see through. The store usually seemed to be a little unorganized but other than that I love it!

Hannah Anderson

May 23rd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is generally good. They have upped their style lately— and I like it!

rcurtis

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping at old navy! All of their clothes are super cute, comfortable and flattering. I love how they get new styles a lot and how the prices are good. It's also nice because things go on sale all of the time and you can always find something you like. It's great for the kids as well as my husband and I just love their swimsuits!

Reese

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When my daughter had our first grandchild I was at work thinking I wanted to buy a little outfit for her. I tried Old Navy first and was surprised with what variety they had. It was mailed to the store and I picked it up for free. It was fast and not difficult at all.

Emily B.

May 16th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping at Old Navy. Not only do they have current styles and quality clothes, but the prices are great and there are always lots of sales. It seriously doesn't get better than that!

BLF

May 16th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cute clothes and great sales!!! I love to buy clothes for the whole family especially on customer appreciation day. They offer 40% off your entire order. The shipping is a little slow, but if you aren't in a hurry that shouldn't be a problem.

Mallory

May 14th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website is easy to navigate and delivers a quality product in a short amount of time.

Lauren Familia

May 13th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Old Navy is a great store. The clothes are very nice. I enjoy shopping from Old Navy and recommend it!

Virginia Rosenthal

May 13th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that Old Navy offers school uniforms. I do find that the teenage uniform pants are tailored to body types with no curves. It makes it hard to shop for my daughter sometimes.

Ashley

May 10th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping online for my Old Navy purchases. Almost always they have free in store pick up. It is so convenient and saves me a lot of time. I also receive the discounts through emails and sometimes they don't offer those in the store.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls

May 6th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old navy had the perfect type of dresses I needed for my humanitarian trip and on the website it gives you an option for tall so I knew they would be the right length!! Great quality products and they always have sales which is the best

Alison J

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible customer service - tried to return a defective product and they refused to reimburse anything other than the sale amount, which was much less than i paid for it

Natalia Evans

March 26th, 2019 Sanford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old Navy online shopping can be better than in-store BUT, their shipping of products takes forever; no other delivery options. Returns/Exchanges for the most part are easy BUT, I don't know too many people who still have 24hr. access to a printer. This is the only option when doing an exchange. I live in a very rural area where an Old Navy is 2hrs. away in any direction, and a library just at an hour. The nearest UPS store luckily is 30 mins. off the highway where I can have my needs met. Old Navy has customer service reps who care about taking care of the consumer but are limited because of strict company rules. You would think a billion-dollar company could do better in providing services and living up to expectations, and have the adaptability to keep up with the era in giving the people what they want. What the rumors circulating about Old Navy using sweatshops to produce material, you have to ask yourself, what are they doing to give back? I blame that on the level of management and leadership who have trouble adapting to the era. If it's a choice of driving to or shopping online, I'd rather visit maybe twice a year if I have the time. Can't support a company who doesn't care for their consumers. Amazon is a great competitor to look towards! Their innovation keeps them fresh on all levels.

Jen Paxman

February 12th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like Old Navys website. I like how easy it is to navigate and all of the options available. I like the consistency in their clothing and sizes, that is not always the case. I can usually find something for my whole family. They offer tall options online, which is nice for my husband who is well over 6 ft tall. I also like that it is easy to return anything to the store that we don't want. There are always sales or discounts offered for online purchases as well.

Myah Smith

February 11th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Old Navy and go there often. Sometimes the clothing is a bit overpriced, but they usually have a really good deal going on.

Andrew Eric Rosenfeld

January 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I buy cloths from Old Navy often. I like the styles and prices are very good.

Beverly Ahrens

December 26th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a pair of jeans that I didn't have a receipt for. It was quite old, but still had the tags on it. I had purchased it for my grandson, and he wore a larger size than I thought. Old Navy sent me a voucher for the jeans, and I had to go back to the store, myself, and make a purchase. It would have been better if he could have done this.

Hannah Kresge

December 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always a good experience. Love their workout clothes, super comfy and affordable.

Elizabeth

December 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Usually good. Clothing well-made, good prices, and usually good service.

Anna Champion

December 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Old navy has best selections for Christmas pajamas !

Stacey Welniak

December 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product and customer service. Will shop there again!!

Kim Baxter

December 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are really, really inexpensive and offer some cool stuff.