Nordstrom Logo

7.6

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

They have such great sales that anyone could afford. The service is amazing and the return policy is great!

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

I love this store. But it is a little over priced. Everything I have bought from Nordstrom I have loved.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Their shoe selection is great! Costumer service is always wonderful. However, some of their products are way expensive. Because of high prices I usually avoid going there.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Designer things without a designer price. Nordstrom always has good deals, perks, and rewards. The online experience is also flawless.

Chaveli Crawfordville, FL

You can always buy luxury brands here for great prices and the sales are incredible. Their customer service is also great. Don’t have complains.

Preston Vaughan Jackson, MS

The highest of quality shopping you can ask for. Anything from sneakers to jackets. Nordstrom is a very classy website to shop.

cb Thibodaux, LA

very great deals and prices! the shorts are very trendy and comfortable and I love coming into the stores as the workers are always so friendly!

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

I prefer going in store. Bigger variety and options. I have however found things online that my specific location didn’t carry. Expensive, but good quality products!

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I have 100% confidence in their clothing. Every item I purchase lasts for years! Their employees are always professional and helpful.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

You will not find a company that has a better return policy than Nordstroms! Not kidding, they let you return something years after you purchased it.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Best customer service anywhere. I keep shopping there over and over because I appreciate how well I'm treated as a customer.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

They’re the best for a reason. Best customer service, best brands, best quality, best return policy. Couldn’t love Nordstom more!

Angie Burnett Orem, UT

High-quality clothing, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. Nordstroms is a go-to for me. They have yet to let me down.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

The quality of the items here is always the best. The customer service is amazing. Their return policy is the draw. They always want you to be happy with your purchase. It's just an expensive place to shop.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I go to Nordstrom for clothes when I'm looking for something upscale and affordable. This is the spot to buy brand names, no doubt.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Nordstrom is a great department store I always find what I’m looking for there with their variety of clothes that are always up to trend

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

So expensive, I don't understand why it is all so expensive. Clothing is just like other clothing, but just has a high name brand. Not worth the money for me. If you have the money for it, it is a good place to shop.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

Love how versatile the style options are and the many options of brands. The website is clean and put together very reflective of the business.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I love ordering clothes from Nordstrom. They have such great quality clothes and they last for a long time. Only downside is everything seems to be so much more expensive!

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

love the store and online process. The items are great, a little pricey, but have great return policies and great customer service.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Love their quality of clothing and variety. Good selection that I can trust and is dependable.

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Love this store! So many options and the workers are always so helpful in finding great items

Bill Watkins

Fabulous! Highest quality goods and services of any department store in America

Samantha Millville, UT

You always find what you’re looking for, and then some! Their anniversary sale is amazing!

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Nordstrom seems to always been too expensive and never has good sales. They are a great company though and I do their their smart care shirts.

Steve

Great service, which when you pay 5 times more for everything that's what you should expect.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Nordstrom’s website is easy to use, and their selection is great. They aren’t cheap, but they don’t need to be.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Everything is chic and stylish and reasonably priced for such good quality. The website is well organized too.

Lou Orem, UT

Love Nordstrom’s and I love their return policy. Their shipping is generally pretty quick. I am a loyal customer.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Nordstrom has great quality items such as leather bags and designer shoes. Although a bit pricey, you can't beat its quality.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Nordstrom. The representatives are all knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to help find what you need.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

Nordstrom clothing and shoes are high quality and I’m impressed with customer service. Clothes fit true to size. You pay for what you get.

David T Draper, UT

Shopping on Nordstrom's website is like shopping in the store. Very good experience with no problems. They make the categories easy to find.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I am not the biggest fan of Nordstrom, I have searched for clothing on their website but I was not pleased with the prices and reviews so I did not purchase.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

I love Nordstrom and their cute vibe. Nordstrom rack has better deals for essentially the same product

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Nordstrom’s clothing website is a great way to buy clothes. The shipping was fast and I found everything I needed.

Lily South Jordan, UT

I love shopping at Nordstrom. It has everything a person need. They have the latest styles and super cool clothes.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Nordstrom clearance on their website is awesome! I have found some great deals there, and it is great to buy from Nordstrom.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Nordstrom has very high quality products at a pretty reasonable price. I wish they offered more promotions, since they have a great products!

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

The return policy is second to none and the selection is unmatched. Always my first stop at the mall.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Great clothes but to expensive. For the simplest thing that looks like clothes at other places it’s still so expensive. Not worth the price for the clothes you get.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Nordstrom is my home away from home! Everything they sell is of a great quality and I am never disappointed.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

Nordstroms has so much online for your holiday needs. Their selection of clothes is amazing and has everything for every occasion

H Moore Lehi, UT

Nordstrom is always a nice place to get something a little special. Excellent product & customer service.

Dennis

Always positive: good selection; staff knows the merchandise

Harold

They are absolutely #1 in customer service! No one else even comes close.

Don Chambers

Very good quality, excellent courteous service at a fair price

Mike Tierney

Fabulous company, great clothing selection and great people at MOA store.

William South Jordan, UT

The employees are all a little weird, but I love their clothes.

Raquel Sandy, UT

There are always people willing to help. Transactions always go smoothly. Love their clothes.