Nike Logo

8.2

SavorTheGlory Baytown, TX

I love Nike brand I find it to be a really good brand for sports wear and fashionable at the same time.

dmc11 St Louis, MO

Good products, excellent value. Shoes, clothes, everything I’ve purchased has held up with decent care.

Isabel Managua, MN

Nike is amazing quality. The material is super strong and great for working out. Also super comfy clothing.

Mrs.LadyTee Chicago, IL

I enjoy a great show and shopping experience. This site has both. Missing the 5th star because they should have more sales.

David T Draper, UT

I don't mind paying for quality, but sometimes I can't get myself to pay $120+ for shoes from their website, when I can go to the factory stores and pick up bargains on sale.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Love the selection of being able to buy everything online. Great way to find the jerseys and shoes I wanf

terryjamison Ellisville, MS

Love the Nike outlets for shopping for my grandchildren , they always have great privies and the staff is so helpful

Bryndie Managua, MN

It’s hard to top Nike. Every experience I’ve had with customer service has been very positive and I’ve been taken care of

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Nike has a style for everyone. They have so many different varieties and are always getting new shoes

Kayla Roecklein Gulfport, MS

i buy some of my shoes here they are usually pretty quality compared to the brands but some of the time i can find their designs lacking]

Jimmy Hall Tylertown, MS

Nike is the best shoe line they have good comfortable shoes that can fit in any size and multi color too.

Rai Durant Tallahassee, FL

NIKE is my favorite brand there is! From their sleek shoe designs to their other fabletic apparel, NIKE has my heart!

Susanna Collins Long Beach, MS

Nike is the best brand on the face of this planet. I love it. I wear it every day. Just a tad bit expensive.

russell , FL

good shoes, good style ,and also good and fast workers. nike have everything in their spots and never messy

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I love Nike!! Everyone does!! I have all kinds of Nike products and i absolutely love them. Never disappoint!

Austin Ellis , FL

I like the fact that this brand produces countless clothing items that I can use to aid in sports and activities.

Jesse Rice Long Beach, MS

When I buy clothes there they last long and it’s good but it does cost a lot of money but it’s good because you keep the clothes for a long time

Maya Smith Jacksonville, FL

Nike never disappoints. This company always produce quality. Shoes stay in good condition for years.

Frantzlida Tallahassee, FL

Nike is my favorite brand for shoes. Their shoes last a lifetime and it makes working out more enjoyable.

Danelle Tallahassee, FL

I love that they do free shipping as long as you have an account with them. More stores should do the same!

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

Nike is a very popular brand and rightfully so. All the products I've purchased are great quality and very cute!

Jazilynn Brown Fort Lauderdale, FL

I absolutely LOVE this brand! It is actually my favorite. From VaporMax to the hoodies, I truly love it all.

karis buggs

I live nike for my workout clothes. The prices may be a bit high but it is very high quality clothing.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Nike is a great retailer for finding the latest in athletic clothing and shoes of all kinds. Nike is a well established and trustworthy brand.

Stacie Vincent Pleasant Grove, UT

Love their equipment. Shoes are a little over price but overall great shoes. Clothes keep me warm in the winter

Caleb Campbell Pleasant Grove, UT

The best sportswear around. I love their clothes. They're product is unmatched. Phenomenal clothing.

Max Haynie Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is the absolute go to! You can't possibly go wrong with it. They always are perfect with their service.

Sara Lageman Lageman

I really do like the products that Nike makes. I just do not like what they have done to the brand themselves. I like to hear more positive things from a company.

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

I love Nike. All of their items are so cute and stylish. Some items may be overpriced but I think it is worth it.

Tony Riverton, UT

We have lots of Nike gear that we've purchased direct and the quality speaks for itself. Top notch clothing...a little pricey, but great stuff!

Parker Medford Pleasant Grove, UT

My uncle works at Nike, and I get really good deals, on a lot of cool things, and Nike has a lot of good quality shoes and clothing.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Love the quality and the fit of everything I've boughten from them. They can be a little expensive but it's worth it.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike website is great and easy to use. Unfortunately the shipment was not what we expected. Size of shoes were incorrect and had to be returned. Was easier to shop at store vs the website.

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

You pay for the "swoosh". Honestly have found many high quality workout brands where the price is comparable or much much lower than Nike. Shorts have held up well, but "athleisure" wear with logo has not done great.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I like nike because the store and the website is really organized and all the clothing and shoes are high quality.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I've had my Nike shoes for 4 years now and they still look brand new. They are comfortable, breathable, and supportive.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love Nike, but sometimes the prices are a little ridiculous. Also the soccer cleats don't fit very well if you have wide feet.

Jason Draper, UT

Nike is a great clothing company. I love shopping here for running clothes because they are very high quality.

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

I really like Nike's shoes. I believe they are a pretty high quality product. They can be a little on the pricier side though.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I love Nike. I buy only Nike shoes for my son. He plays many different sports and Nike is my go to shoe.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I really like Nike. I have a pair of their shoes right now that has served me very well--and they were actually decently priced.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

My favorite place to shop for work out clothes and workout shoes. Good quality clothes that look nice too!

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

My husband calls me a Nike snob haha. I love Nike! Their products are well made and very stylish. Love my Nike’s!

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

Are used to buy night as a family for years, but after Colin Kaepernick made the face of Nike, we have not bought anything from Nike. I hate that nike has become political by having Colin Kaepernick as their face.

Elisa Vakapuna Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is amazing and so is their products! They’re always selling new gear so just do it and buy Nike!

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

4 stars because they are really expensive but I love all of their clothes and they are really great quality. Size always fits

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike, particularly their shoes and shirts. I love getting all my sports gear from here. I love Nike and recommenced it!

Jeremy Mesa, AZ

I honestly can’t get enough of their products I love the styles and quality however it can get quite pricey.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike shoes and clothes. Great quality and I love that they are trying new styles and looks all the time.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Nike has the best sports clothes! Their shoes are the best quality shoes and won't get workout fast.