Nike Logo

7.8

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Nike products and feel that they are a good investment for the price that you pay for. They are also good for whatever season.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

It’s hard for me to buy other brands of athletic shoes. The shoes I’ve purchase have always been comfortable, fit well, and lasted a long time.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

The quality of Nike clothing and shoes is usually on or above par in comparison to other sports clothes companies. However their prices are usually quite expensive.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Nike is the best of the best. The quality is superb and you always know you're going to get great workout attire or shoes that last.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My families favorite place to find running shoes on sale. We love their selection and the comfort of the shoes. The quality has always been great.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

Quit alienating patriotic white men. I’m proud of and grateful for what my country stands for. Stop allowing your spokesmen like Collin kapernick to vilify a huge group of good people, over of the bad actions of a few. I was disappointed that you would pull your patriotic shoe this Independence Day. Nike was literally 95% of both my athletic and business casual wardrobe, but I’m afraid I can no longer support a company that disrespects our nation.

Connor Farmington, UT

Whenever I've bought or needed help on Nike.com they are super helpful and bend over backward to right their wrong. Great quality and tight stuff.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is one of my favorite brands of all time and I always go there to get clothes and shoes. The quality of everything is amazing!

Remington Austin Pleasant Grove, UT

10/10! I purchased a pair of Jordan Futures which have lasted me for about 3 years which is unparalleled by any other shoe I have purchased.

Carson Ormond Lindon, UT

one of the best company to buy anything from. Athletic wear, they've got it, shoes, the best, little over priced but in the end worth it.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Nike has some good deals if you look in the sale and clearance. The prices are a little on the higher end for me, especially when I am buying kids' clothing and shoes.

JC Riverton, UT

Nike has amazing shows! They have a bunch of different types to choose from! Any picky person would be able to find a pair of shoes that they love!

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Great sportswear. There’s a lot of different styles for running shoes which I appreciate. The athletic clothing is lightweight and breathable.

Ben blair Phoenix, AZ

Nike is so great and is the best place to shop for the whole family. It has great product and great workers. Can be a bit pricy though.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is a great company. It has many great clothing and is very nice to own for physical exercise, even their shoes are great. It can be a little expensive just for the brand name.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Very very expensive, I can't afford to buy very much from Nike. The clothes are good quality but they are priced too high for what you are really paying for.

Grant American Fork, UT

Nike has some of the best clothes out of the whole industry. It is very comfortable, durable, and good looking which is what I look for in clothing.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

My family is big fans of Nike. The clothing is very good quality and last a long time. I only wish the prices were a bit more afforable for a large family who loves Nike!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I will only buy tennis shoes from Nike. I tried them once and I will never go back. Great quality, great fit, and great styles.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Nike has great quality merchandise and they are always wanting to help please customers and always have great store fronts

Mason Wellsville, UT

The Nike products are always great from shoes to cleats to cloths is all around a great brand. They make comfy and well preforming items.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

Love my Air Nikes. I have several pairs and workout in them almost everyday. My feet are well supported and I can do more when I workout.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Nike never disappoints! I consistently buy tennis shoes from Nike and they always hold up great through my workouts and daily activities.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

I love nike shoes. Great quality and they look good too. Can be kind of expansive, but for how long they last, it is definitely worth the money.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Just bought some nike shoes and love the 3 pairs I got. The color is perfect and they are very comfy. Excited to keep wearing them and keep working out.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love Nike for buying soccer cleats. They have always been my brand for soccer wear and running gear. The quality is great and lasts a long time.

Preston Gilbert, AZ

Always a great time when I go to the Nike store. The employees always seem to be helpful and know what they are talking about which is super nice.

Tori Provo, UT

Nike is dope I love their clothes and shoes for when I run and exercise they make me feel good and they are comfortable!

Holly Schafer Forest Grove, OR

I like Nike shoes and I go through 2 pairs of running shoes in a year. My only complaint is that they are narrow shoes! I usually have to go up a size in order to wear them

Christina Kaysville, UT

We shop at the Nike store frequently. They offer great deals on their friends and family sale, and usually have plenty in stock.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

The price of the products are slightly higher than I would like, but the quality is generally good. The sizing of the products is slightly off as well

Ethan Pedersen Draper, UT

The Nike Pegasus shoes are awesome. I've been a runner for about 5 years now and I've never regretted them. Thanks Nike!

Preston KFowler Pleasant Grove, UT

If you're looking for athletic clothing then you have come to the right place, Nike has every thing a premier and professional athlete would need.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

I like to browse the online store before visitng the nearest Nike outlet store. There are usally really good finds and deals on the clearence wall.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like Nike products. They always seem to upgrade their products to meet the everchanging needs of the athletic environment. They have a great reputation

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love nike so much. I love to be comfortable and look cute in what I wear and nike covers all of that. The shoes are phenomenal.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Nike has the best workout clothes and you can get them at an affordable price. We love the variety of clothing Nike has.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is great not only for clothes but for shoes. Whenever I need shoes for basketball or volleyball Nike is always my go to for shoes.

Arion Session-Walker Tallahassee, FL

Nike is great for sports wear and work out gear.

Kierra Kennedy Tallahassee, FL

Nike is a great sports store. They havw great quality.

Tee’Anna Weston Tallahassee, FL

One of my favorite brands, yet, I wish they had more quanitity.

Kayla Sturm Atlanta, GA

They have the most comfortable shoes and the cutest workout clothes. Sometimes it gets a little expensive though.

R Tallahassee, FL

I am currently wearing Nike. I love their styles. Very well structured company and great customer service.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

They have a wide variety of clothes to sports gear. They have great quality, and the staff is so nice and friendly.

John Kohlberg Long Beach, MS

Pretty good shoes. They are durable and last awhile. I work in the tennishoes and they haven't broken yet

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

I wear a lot of Nike. Love their products and their clothes are very comfortable.

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

I LOVE Nike! Great products. Excellent website. Easy to navigate for great quality products.

James Casco, MI

You guys are trash cancelled orders customer service is garbage nobody could help me replace my order I needed shoes in a crunch and you guys let me down and didn’t deliver. Trash company

Bernee

Excellent customer service, quick shipping customer service reps are knowledgeable and returned are easy.

William South Jordan, UT

My favorite sports clothing store. They always have great deals, and my boys love the clothes.