Nike Logo

8.2

Zach Newman American Fork, UT

Nike has done a great job making their website easy to use. If you join their club you also get free shipping which is a big bonus.

Jakob barre Dallas, TX

Nike makes a great selection of atheistic shoes. But my favorite shoe style is the Nike SB. Those always last me at least a year.

cb Thibodaux, LA

their shoes are very comfortable and flexible. The prices on them can be a little much sometimes but overall it's ok for the quality they provide.

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

I like Nike for the quality of their shoes. Whenever I put on a pair of Nikes I’m always comfortable in my skin. I just wish they weren’t so expensive.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

Nike is amazing!!! I love their quality and their fashion! It is a bit over priced sometimes but its because they know their value!

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

The best athletic products money can buy. However, their prices are extremely expensive. Very hard to find good deals or good coupons. Nonetheless, they are the best.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Easy to shop and very quick with shipping. Have always enjoyed their selection of clothing and shoes. Half my closet is Nike for good reason. Love it!!

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

My grandkids love Nike and I have ordered several things from there. Everything we get come pretty fast and it always good quality.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I spend a lot of time And money at Nike with my 2 boys. We are always happy with how comfortable and how long their shoes last.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

Nike seems to always be quality. Have not had a problem with their shoes, and love that there is an outlet store nearby.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Nike so much! I don’t trust any other sports bra. I love Nike clothing and I only use Nike leggings for skiing.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

My daughter like her Nike volleyball gear better than any other brands. She feels especially there knee pads last much longer than other brands.

Grace Liu Rockville, MD

I love their clothing! Always super comfortable to wear and so comfortable to work out in. All of their fabric is easy to move and looks so good.

Kellen Layton, UT

Solid and comfortable clothes. Durability can sometimes be lacking but comfort kind of makes up for that. Sports attire by them is for sure the best out there.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Nike is super comfortable and stylish but is very expensive. Nike has a great selection of shoes, casual clothing and sportswear. No matter the price the quality is outstanding.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I think that they have really cute stuff, but some stuff get holes so easy. I would like if there stuff could not get holes very easy. like there knee pads.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I love all NIKE workout apparel I have ever bought and their shoes are even better. Definitely worth the money. Just do it.

Olivia Hakes American Fork, UT

Love love love Nike!! The brand is iconic and not too overpriced. Anyone with any budget can wear Nike and that’s just amazing

Kiana Chatfield Grass Valley, CA

I have a pair of shoes that I’ve had for 3 years and they are still in very good condition. I love how light weight they are and are very cute.

Patricia Broadus Moselle, MS

I own almost all Nike! Everything I have ever bought from this company has been the BEST quality and never wears down until years after use.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Nike is my teens favorite place to shop. We have everything nine at our house. Everything we have is great quality and holds up well.

Lulu Silver Spring, MD

Buy my shoes for soccer at Nikes and they were like the best. I suggest you should go to Nike’s because they have a good shoes.

Tiffany Nguyen Ashburn, VA

I love Nike, they have the most cool and beautiful shoes and clothing. The prices are somewhat reasonable, some quite expensive. Overall, Nike is a great sporting line.

Arielle Lawson Jacksonville, FL

All of the men in my life love Nike. The quality is great and although it is expensive at times, they always stay up to date with fashions.

Jimmy Hall III Houma, LA

Nike is a very popular brand and great shoe line and it has some great shoes and colors for any choice and the shoes are very comfortable

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Nike products and feel that they are a good investment for the price that you pay for. They are also good for whatever season.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

It’s hard for me to buy other brands of athletic shoes. The shoes I’ve purchase have always been comfortable, fit well, and lasted a long time.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

The quality of Nike clothing and shoes is usually on or above par in comparison to other sports clothes companies. However their prices are usually quite expensive.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Nike is the best of the best. The quality is superb and you always know you're going to get great workout attire or shoes that last.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My families favorite place to find running shoes on sale. We love their selection and the comfort of the shoes. The quality has always been great.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

Quit alienating patriotic white men. I’m proud of and grateful for what my country stands for. Stop allowing your spokesmen like Collin kapernick to vilify a huge group of good people, over of the bad actions of a few. I was disappointed that you would pull your patriotic shoe this Independence Day. Nike was literally 95% of both my athletic and business casual wardrobe, but I’m afraid I can no longer support a company that disrespects our nation.

Connor Farmington, UT

Whenever I've bought or needed help on Nike.com they are super helpful and bend over backward to right their wrong. Great quality and tight stuff.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is one of my favorite brands of all time and I always go there to get clothes and shoes. The quality of everything is amazing!

Remington Austin Pleasant Grove, UT

10/10! I purchased a pair of Jordan Futures which have lasted me for about 3 years which is unparalleled by any other shoe I have purchased.

Carson Ormond Lindon, UT

one of the best company to buy anything from. Athletic wear, they've got it, shoes, the best, little over priced but in the end worth it.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Nike has some good deals if you look in the sale and clearance. The prices are a little on the higher end for me, especially when I am buying kids' clothing and shoes.

JC Riverton, UT

Nike has amazing shows! They have a bunch of different types to choose from! Any picky person would be able to find a pair of shoes that they love!

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Great sportswear. There’s a lot of different styles for running shoes which I appreciate. The athletic clothing is lightweight and breathable.

Ben blair Phoenix, AZ

Nike is so great and is the best place to shop for the whole family. It has great product and great workers. Can be a bit pricy though.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is a great company. It has many great clothing and is very nice to own for physical exercise, even their shoes are great. It can be a little expensive just for the brand name.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Very very expensive, I can't afford to buy very much from Nike. The clothes are good quality but they are priced too high for what you are really paying for.

Grant American Fork, UT

Nike has some of the best clothes out of the whole industry. It is very comfortable, durable, and good looking which is what I look for in clothing.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

My family is big fans of Nike. The clothing is very good quality and last a long time. I only wish the prices were a bit more afforable for a large family who loves Nike!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I will only buy tennis shoes from Nike. I tried them once and I will never go back. Great quality, great fit, and great styles.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Nike has great quality merchandise and they are always wanting to help please customers and always have great store fronts

Mason Wellsville, UT

The Nike products are always great from shoes to cleats to cloths is all around a great brand. They make comfy and well preforming items.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

Love my Air Nikes. I have several pairs and workout in them almost everyday. My feet are well supported and I can do more when I workout.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Nike never disappoints! I consistently buy tennis shoes from Nike and they always hold up great through my workouts and daily activities.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

I love nike shoes. Great quality and they look good too. Can be kind of expansive, but for how long they last, it is definitely worth the money.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Just bought some nike shoes and love the 3 pairs I got. The color is perfect and they are very comfy. Excited to keep wearing them and keep working out.