Nike Logo

8.2

Malayah Norcross, GA

I only shop a Nike once in a while. Their clothes are rather expensive. But, for working out, their clothes are very comfortable. I would visit Nike more often if they were less expensive.

Violet Acosta Stewart Gulfport, MS

I deeply enjoy Nike, I always go to Nike to get my tennis shoes, especially during band season or for working out. I highly suggest them for any form of athletics.

Tajanae Smith Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love Nike. Amazing clothes amazing style amazing fabric everything is great. Any type of spots wear I need I know I can go to bike when I need too.

Breannah Brooks Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Nike is very good. I enjoy everything from this brand from clothes to shoes and I am never disappointed with the outcomes when I purchase.

Khori Howard Tallahassee, FL

I have never had a pair of Nikes that I didn't absolutely love. I really enjoy that I can buy good looking, fashionable shoes that are also comfortable to walk in. Plus, you can catch some on sale for a great price.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

Nike has always been a company known for reliable shoes, and their products do not fall short of efficient. My shoes have still held up well after years of wear as well.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Nike is great for athletes. Being a basketball player, I find my best shoes and gears at Nike. They ship fast and have high quality products that last a long time.

Evan Provo, UT

Nike products are always of the highest quality whether they be shoes, socks, shirts, coats or whatever you could want. Can be pricey, but deals can be found.

Juan Beaver, PA

I love all nike clothing. I also have 2 pairs of their shoes. I like the quality but the price sometimes is very outrageous i normally wait till things go on sale to buy them.

Luke Blake Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is an incredible sportswear company that I would recommend to anyone. I love all their clothing and equipment and would say it's well worth your money!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Nike is my favorite place to buy athletic apparel. I've never had a problem with sizes or quality. While it can be a little pricey, it's worth it for the quality.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is the greatest company on the planet your clothes and your shoes are the best I have so many pairs of nike shoes it's crazy you guys do great work

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Nike has great shoe options. I like the shoe selection especially for children because of the Velcro shoes, which makes getting shoes on and off very easy.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

We love our Nike's and have the family decked out in them. They are great all around shoes and great for any active occasion. Wish some of the varieties are a little too crazy for my taste.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I think Nike is a great brand! I've always been happy with their quality. I typically try and buy my kids's tennis shoes from Nike because they seem like they last longer.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Nike has so many options and styles to choose from online and their quality of product is top notch as their clothing and shoes seem to outlast other brands I wear.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I love Nike, you always get what you pay for and they are always running really great deals. My shoes always last forever and I prefer to get my athletic gear for basketball and other stuff from Nike.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Nike has the best sporting gear. And just athletic clothing as well. The clothing is very durable and reliable. Lasts forever as well. Great pricing on all of the clothing.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

I always get Nike shoes for working out in. My shoes seem to last for years which makes the price worth it. I love all the different styles of shoes they have too.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

Every since high school sports I’ve always gotten Nike shoes and I can’t go back. They are the nicest and most comfortable shoes. Especially my basketball shoes. Nike has the best and nicest products.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

I am a long time Nike user and definitely recommend this website. They offer many different products for any need. The website is put together and easy to understand.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

Nike shoes are my favorite! I get them all the time and would recommend them to anyone who asks! I love that they are made for certain things and it is easy to tell what for.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

I like Nike styles, but I feel like the quality is decreasing and they are not worth as much as they used to be. Nike as a company is a great brand, but needs to make some improvements.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Some great stuff but a lot of times they price it a lil high but you can find deals if you look

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Great selection, fast shipping and pretty good quality

Kayla Sturm Atlanta, GA

They have the most comfortable shoes and the cutest workout clothes. Sometimes it gets a little expensive though.

Lillian Aubrey Los Angeles, CA

just bought sportswear from Nike for my new football match. it is awesome, fabric and fitting outstanding.

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

There clothes are stylish and comfortable they always are great quality with a great price. They have so much content.

Chloe Tickfaw, LA

the clothes and the shoes are always so amazing!!!!!!! the prices are great and the shoes are always super durable!

Wendy Park City, UT

Nike has a wide selection of shoes. Something for the whole family. Very stylish and very comfortable!

stacey kimmel Los Angeles, CA

i always hunt for their discounts since the prices are quite high but then, the quality is so worth it!

Judy Feldmeier San Antonio, TX

Ordered some shoes for CrossFit training really enjoying them. I liked the color scheme on the shoes.

zoe American Fork, UT

nike has so many options online. they have shoes, clothes, etc! the costumer service is usually pretty easy to work with and shipping is pretty fast.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

I don’t find Nike brand shoes to be very fashionable. They look very dull in fact. They seem way too over priced as well. I have dis satisfactory experience with the Nike brand.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

A lot of my exercise shoes and clothing comes from Nike. Their quality is incomparable. They never disappoint!

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I love Nike. I have bought their products for years. They have great quality items for what you pay.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

My last Nike order came very quickly, and I can always count on the clothing I get to last a long time.

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

Nike stores are fun places to shop. We always spend way too much time there because of their large inventory and beautiful stores.

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Love this brand! I’m always able to find things I love and you can’t go wrong with a Nike purchase

SnowballH Sandy, UT

Most of Nike's clothing products are great quality! They last a long time and have a great selection! I wish the prices would come down a bit though.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Like the Nike website. Easy to use and find items. They typically have free shipping which makes it much easier to order from them.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Nike is an amazing clothing store when looking for athletic wear! I especially love their Nike Shorts and Shoes.

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

Nike always delivers excellent quality on their products. I am always pleased with how long my shoes last.

Ralph

Always has good prices for today's style! The comfort of product goes a long way, meaning last longer and feels comfortable

Matt

Online, there online store has a wide variety of products to choose from and products are shipped quickly and on time

Carole Thombs

Great products! Love the walking shoes!employees know their products & are friendly & knowledgeable.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

My teenage girls live in leggings, and Nike seriously has the best ones out there! I don’t think they wear anything else!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoy shopping at Nike because their t-shirts match with everything, and they last a very long time.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Love this store ! love all the clothing specificly the shoes ! The clothes are also a very good quality.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Great quality. There are always new products to try. Prices can be a bit high. Shop sales and factory outlets.