Nike Logo

8.2

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

Nike has the best shoes. I have a pair I wear to work, and one I have to workout in. They stay in good shape for a long time. And they are very supportive. I highly recommend them.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I have always loved Nike products and the quality they are. There shoes last years as well as the clothing. The price isn’t too expensive for what you are buy. The worker are always very friendly and eager to help you find what you are looking for!

rcurtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I think nike is such a great store, I only with their products were less expensive. All of their styles are so dope and I love buying their clothes. All of the clothing I've bought has been super cute, and really good quality. Their shoes are really durable and cute, and I'd definitely recommend them!

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have bought so many shoes and clothes from Nike. Their shoes make such good workout shoes and attire. Their customer service is very welcoming and theres always someone there to help

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Whenever basketball season comes around I always go to the Nike outlet and try and find the newest basketball shoes, they always have the hottest new shoes and I love the selection of choices they have online.

seanth1995 Columbus, GA

Nike has very trendy shoes. The value for my money is definitely improving lately.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

My family and I use Nike for all of our footwear, love free shipping in 3 days, fast service.

Isaac Garrett Orlando, FL

A very high-quality website that is easy to navigate. The estimated delivery time is very excellent. Very well done job.

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

One of the best companies to purchase apparel and shoes from! I never have issues with shipping or customer service. 10/10!

Kelise Tallahassee, FL

Nike has amazing quality products. Their products are definitely built to last. I love the fast shipping and no-hassle return process as well!

Christina Whelan Norcross, GA

nike is a great brand. i’ve always been a fan of their shoes and shorts. they’re kind of overpriced but i think the quality of their products makes up for it

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I have Nike running shoes and they are absolutely amazing I got blisters from other shoes but not Nikes. They are great.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

There is a reason NIKE is the best! The quality is phenomenal, and they have such cute things! I am never disappointed when I purchase anything NIKE!

Mia miga7440 Denver, CO

NIKE is a very reliable brand, with great quality. It can be pricey at times, but in all, the clothing and shoes are wonderful!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

The Nike website is superb. It is very easy to use. The shipping is always fast and reliable. I love to use the Nike website.

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Nike dosent have a wonderful customer service and there shoes don't last as long as how they cost. One of the worst pair of shoes I got were over a $100 and they lasted me about a couple of months.Nike shoes aren't the best shoes for athletes/working out in as they advertise.

Amber Ervin , FL

Nike always have comfortable and fashionable clothing. I always go there for the tennis shoes or the shorts. They’re my favorite.

Rachael Kennedy Orient, OH

Terrible customer service and products. I sent back two backpacks and they said they can’t cover my returned products any longer. There are 6 in our family and that is what we mostly wear and if I have an issue I send it to them. This is the first time they have every denied something and said I could no longer send defective items back. It’s sad they are no longer standing behind their products.

S Logan, UT

Nike knows how to make clothes for women. I have a size d/e cup, Nike was the only one to make Large bust sports bra options

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I used to wear nothing but Nike products and really loved them until recently. I quit buying Nike because it seemed like their products were becoming more cheaply made and yet their cost was increasing. The final straw that keeps me from buying Nike at all anymore was their Colin Kaepernick commercial. If that is the type of person they are paying to represent them I don't want to have anything to do with them or their products. He, and Nike, don't represent my values so I enjoy Addidas now.

Aurora

Could work on the customer service and helpfulness in the store. Very organized and staff is very nice just some aren't very knowledgable

Amanda Barrett

The have amazing customer service! Any issues on shoes they do not hestite to get you a certificate out to buy you a new pair.8

Jesse Martinez

Knowledgable staff. I like that if a staff person doesn't know an answer to my question they aren't afraid to say so, but most importantly they find an answer for me.

Haley Evers Lehi, UT

Nike is a great store that sells you workout cloths. I have some shoes and they are comfy and cute. They are so great I want to wear them a lot!

TJ

IMO Nike is the coolest brand! The quality of their clothing is unmatched and they are always the best looking clothes and shoes.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I wear my Nike's everyday! It's nice to look at the styles they have online as well as in store. Great quality, they last long.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Very expensive for a quality you can fond elsewhere. You end up paying for the name.

Jasmin Ortega Tallahassee, FL

I love ordering from Nike.com. It is always no hassle and fast. Being a member for Nike also gets you free shipping, and the shipping does not take long at all!

Morgan Elijah Tallahassee, FL

Nike is my favorite brand! They create durable shoes and clothes, that are def worth the money. Nike is perfect for any outing you can dress it up or down as well.

Jennifer Wilson Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike has great shoes for our family and all our needs. We love their shoes for running, training, and casual. We count on them to look great and perform great.

Benjamin LeBlanc Norcross, GA

Nike clothing outlets are some of the best overall shopping experiences one can ask for. Nikes clothing. The line for athletic in daily life. The achieve with a stylus for you and have a great amount of difference in their clothing. Would you recommend.

Trey Farner Gulfport, MS

Growing up I played a lot of soccer. So I would have to buy cleats in order to play. The first place I would look was Nike because they are reliable and looked really good

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love Nike! Most of my sneakers are Nike. They are so stylish and comfortable. The clothing is great too, the fabric is so flexible, which works great during my workouts!

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Love Nike been going for years always can find what you need or want to have. Comfortable clothes and sneakers that endure. Young workers always awesome.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

I bought some wristbands from the Nike Store near me and they are so comfortable and durable! I didn’t spend over $10 and they’ve lasted well over two years for me!

Teagan hickman South Jordan, UT

We love everything about Nike! Just ordered custom cleats for my son and they are amazing exactly what we custom ordered! And they came earlier than expected!

Brianna bourgeois Norcross, GA

The prices on the website always seem to be lower than in the stores. Shopping has never been a problem and items I have received have always been correct.

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

I love shopping at Nike. Whether it’s online or at the stores. The staff is always friendly, the lines go by quickly and I always find what I’m looking for.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Our family usually buys Nike shoes for our athletic needs. The arch support is good and they are a quality product that lasts longer than other brands we have purchased.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love Nike. I currently have a Nike headband on right now. They last through anything and are very durable in any type of condition you may encounter.

London Larson Layton, UT

one of the best brands for everything! Shoes & clothes are a must from here! perfect for most occasions. great quality for either warmth or even summer clothes.

Maureen Canelo Tallahassee, FL

I highly enjoy shopping on this site due to the fast delivery when you becoming a member. The products are long-lasting and durable. I am definitely a satisfied customer.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Shopping at Nike takes us super long because we never want to leave the store. We love all of their products and the variety of styles are always really nice selection.

Halle Rex ,

I prefer Nike shoes over their clothing. The shoes are perfect for your individual sport but get worn down easily. The clothes don’t always fit how I’d like them to.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

Love Nike clothes, quality is outstanding but the prices can be a bit expensive. Luckily they do have a lot of sales which make up for the more expensive prices.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Nike is a great option for sports wear without breaking the bank. I especially like their kids shoes. They hold up well and have several Velcro options.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Nike offers great products with amazing quality. Everything there is very durable; I know that I can rely on their products to last me a long time. Since it is a brand name, it's expensive, but worth it for the money.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Nike has such a good variety of shoes and clothing for all ages. Our kids live in their Nike shoes. I love that I can match my toddler to my nine year old in Nike clothing.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

Nike sneakers are super cute and the quality never disappoints. The material of the shoes could be more supportive to different weather conditions, but most of all worth it!

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Nike is our go to athletic apparel company. There quality and looks are second to none. I’ve tried shoes from other companies, but always find my way back to Nike kicks.