Nike Logo

8.2

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Nike is a great store to buy form if you are looking for quality workout clothes. The clothings is durable and can last through all the hard core work outs. The shoes seem to be more on the expensive side however.

Noelle Davis Long Beach, MS

I recently got two pairs of Nike tennis shoes. They are both so comfortable and go with anything I wear. I am definitely going to get more pairs in the future.

Katie evans Long Beach, MS

Very comfy leggings and other clothing the works are helpful and nice and very useful they’re clothing is awesome and cute but can be pricey some times

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I always buy Nikes tennis shoes, they are always up to fashion and so comfortable. In my opinion i would prefer them to be a little less in price. But other than that I love their shoes:)

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I have never ordered a Nike product that wasn’t of excellent quality. There is something for the whole family. Great brand with lots to choose from. Love this place!

Derrick Martinez South Jordan, UT

Great store and great items. Prices may be high but this store has both athletic wear and leisure wear. I got stuff for football here along with clothes that I wear everyday.

Payton Burleson, TX

Comfortable shoes with lots of options. I have always loved their running shoes but my favorite and most frequent buy is definitely their shorts. I haven't found a brand of shorts that is as comfortable to work out in.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Nike is the perfect combination of function and fashion! Their clothes are perfect for athletics, or just wearing around. The fabrics are always high quality, so these products are definitely worth the money.

Myken American Fork, UT

When I go into a Nike Store I know I'll be helped right away by one of their employees. The service is great and if they aren't able to locate what I'm looking for in a style or size, they look online to see if they have it there.

Erin Glendening Pearl River, LA

I love the clothing at Nike. I’m actually wearing some of those sweatpants right now and they are the most comfortable sweatpants I’ve ever owned. The website format is laid out beautifully

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

I have been shopping with Nike for a while since I was in high school. Their shoes are always great quality and their prices are pretty fair. Now, these are the only brand of shoes I purchase.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Nike hasn’t great quality products which last a long time. However, their prices can be a bit much for the simplest of items. I suppose that the price is compensated for by the quality of their items. There is a great selection in various colors and the clothing works for leisure, athletics, and much more.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Nike has the best quality shoes and clothing a runner could ask for. I have had a great experience with my shoes and the customer service has been great with finding the right size.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I have a pair of Nike sweatpants I use to workout. Very comfortable and breathable and a perfect price for the quality you receive! Nike's shoes are also very comforting and durable.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

In middle school the Nike elite sock paired with Nike slides look was huge. I definitely hopped on the bandwagon, but despite the clout chasing, those elite socks were super comfortable.

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

All my workout/running shoes are Nike! Not only are they seriously the cutest shoes ever, but they are so comfortable and actually so durable. They are timeless and very reliable. You can't go wrong with Nike.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

nike customer services is the best! When I am shopping they are helpful and offer suggestions. I brought in an exchange for a size and their staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and helped.

janice pan ,

This is one of my favorite sites to order from. Not only cause I love their clothes and shoes, but it's super easy and most things are not out of stock. I love that! Shipping is super fast too, so love it!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I recently purchased some hoodie sweatshirts online for my kids during the holidays. I was a little surprised they had what I needed in stock and I received my order in a timely manner due to it being a busy time of the year but overall my experience was beyond what I expected.

take7 Sandy, UT

With 4 boys it is our fave. Shoes clothes everything we love. I like the free ship with account. I like the other brands available within the site too. Like converse. Can find good deals too.

Claribel Galeano Upper Marlboro, MD

One of my favorite store my daughter has worked for them furring the summer before going away to school and also during Christmas break. Their shoes are well made excellent design, for all their products

Jamaar Nelson Tallahassee, FL

Nike is hands down one of my favorite clothing brands. It allows me to dress for any occasion, while dressing for none of them. Nike clothes are very comfortable and is always a go to for me.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

All products are clean and fresh. I have some Nikes that have lasted me 8 years. Great quality. I never wear another shoe other than Nike for sports. I play soccer and I swear by my Nike cleats. The best in the game

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

My siblings and I have purchased many clothing items at Nike and we love it! They have such great quality workout gear and I love buying their basic Nike shorts for school and marching band!

Christyan Bennett Destrehan, LA

Nike has very good clothes including sweaters, basic tees, and sweatpants. The material is very good. Workers at the stores are very helpful. The online site is very updated and has no glitches.

Haelyn Lahens Deerfield Beach, FL

The most durable and long-lasting shoe creator ever known. NIKE has been popular for decades because their shoes are worth their price and they are stylish. I never regret any purchase from NIKE.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Nike is my favorite brand to wear. Their outfits and shoes are super cute and comfortable. The Nike factory has almost everything. Customer service is always great and I leave the store happy every time.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I prefer Nike for almost all of our sports attire. We have been very pleased with the quality of our Nike shoes for my husband work work and our kids for everyday play and sports.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Nike has comfortable shoes and apperal that are very comfortable for exercising or lounging around. The quality is amazing and they are affordable for the quality that you receive.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

The quality of Nike's products are top notch. They are on the expensive side but if you are willing to splurge, I would definitely do it. Also if you have Nike+, you get free shipping and up to date new on releases which is cool too.

Regina Lindon, UT

During the Summer I brought a near pair of white, red, and blue Air Forces with a discount. I absolutely love it, I never go a day without wearing them and not getting a compliment for them.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is my favorite store for athletic wear because the materials are fantastic and they are always on top of their game. They also have super great shoes that everyone wants.

Rushie Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike's stuff is always awesome and it lasts forever. Their new styles (especially in their shoes) are sleek and nice. I love shopping from Nike when I have some extra money to spend.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I like how the Nike website is a definite experience. Sometimes I wish that it was a liiiiittle cheaper because you can usually find Nike for cheaper on different websites. But the customization and the simplicity of the website are to die for.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I always purchase my basketball clothing, gear, and shoes from Nike. Nike has more expensive products, but they are worth it. By purchasing online, I always get coupons for at least 20% off as well. I can choose and customize what I want to order.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a high school coach. I went to the Nike outlet to get some gear for my team. However, the rep told me that if I bought those particular items online, that I'd get an extra discount. So I did. The discount was applied and all products shipped straight to our school. Really easy and reliable!

Jacob American Fork, UT

I love Nike products. They always last a long time and I can find things at all different price points. I always look my best wearing Nike products, and feel a sense of swag while wearing them.

Jaime American Fork, UT

Nike is our family's go-to when we need athletic shoes. They are comfortable and fit my feet better than other shoes. They are also high quality, which I need for active, young boys.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love buying products from Nike, especially my running shoes. I have enjoyed running in their shoes because they are comfortable and have lots different designs and models I can choose from.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

We love Nike. Their shoes fit me perfectly. We have daughters who play volleyball and had to order them some spandex. There was an issue with the shipping and when I called customer service about the issue they fixed it straight away. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is that sometimes things can be too pricey.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

All of their athletic clothing is perfect. The sports bras, shorts, and tank tops are all so comfortable, very cute and stylish, and last forever. The pricing is perfect and not high at all.

Angela Wellsville, UT

I love shopping online with Nike.com. I typically am buying shoes or cleats for my children. They ship super fast and their prices are always comparable to what you’d see anywhere else.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Nike has the best athletic gear hands down. Such good quality of clothing, very cute and stylish. Fits comfortably for every active thing you do. I love Nike and the pricing is great as well.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

Nike is the greatest. Their website is so easy to use and they always have the best stuff. It delivers fast and the quality is amazing. You definitely get your money’s worth.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Nike continues to improve both design on the equipment, and in their advertising. I’ve worn Nike Free tennis shoes in high school and I’ve never had a problem in finding them. My returns have always been easy as well.

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

Nike is the only work out shoes I wear. They are comfortable and I love all there clothing as well. I work out in Nike and I wear it non stop. They have really good sales often and it just keeps me coming back for more.

Lilly Logan, UT

My husband is obsessed with everything Nike. This is pretty much all he wears. So I went to the Nike outlet and got him some clothes and shoes for his birthday and he still wears them and they look nice after 3 years. Nike has great quality clothing and the best shoes!

Haley Baldwin

Nike is a great clothing company. Their website is easy to use and navigate. I can always easily find what I’m looking for. The checkout process is just as easy. I’ve never had a problem with it.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I love Nike! I walk into their stores and I want to buy everything! My Nike running shoes have been awesome to train in! Their clothes are so cute and comfortable! You can wear them to work out or hang out!

Claudia Soto Park City, UT

Nike has a good reputation, and for good reason: their products are top quality, they have a wide array of choices, and fit all sizes and needs! Nike is my go-to sports retailer.