Nike Logo

8.2

Jenna Potomac, MD

I bought basketball shoes from Nike and I absolutely loved them. I was able to customize the shoes without extra cost and they came out just as I wanted. I have been using them for volleyball and always get compliments on the design!

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Great quality product and a company that stand behind their product. Customer service is very quick and helpful. This brand has outlasted many other brands in my household. When wrong size shoe was ordered they were willing to accept the shoe back and send out a new pair in the correct size right away.

Christina Bliss Lehi, UT

Recently went to Nike Outlet and purchased a couple pair of shoes. I often buy Nike shoes love the support and comfort they give my finicky feet. I typically wear Nike athletic shoes everyday. They tend to out last most other brands that I have bought and Nike shoes just tend to fit my feet better. They have good quality shoes and clothing.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

When I was in the Marine Corps, I bought a pair of Nike shoes about halfway through my four year enlistment. It costed a bit, but they held up for years of running (we do a lot of running in the Marine Corps). Not to mention all the times that I wore them just going out. Very good quality shoes.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

we have done a LOT of shopping on the Nike websites for Shoes, tights, hoodies and everything. The website is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. we will continue to use the website for Nike products since there is no close Nike outlet to us here.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Gaining membership on the Nike app is extremely simple as it only requires your email and phone-number with the option to turn off notifications. Also, being a member allows you to receive special discounts on all Nike items at the store or for purchasing online. It also gives you a list of all the items you bought and when you bought it. The app is very organized and easy look through, it's also visually appealing with clear pictures of the shoes or clothes from all angles.

Luna Rockville, MD

Nike had always been my favorite sports brand. It has nice clothes, shoes and other sports equipment. All of the products are made of very comfortable materials and all of them are working great. In addition, the employees are extremely nice and helpful.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

Nike has everything I need when it comes to ware. The sneakers they have are the most comfortable brand. I go to gym almost everyday and I run the track every time I go. I wear these nike running shoes that are so comfortable and durable. They last for a long time. They also have really good athletic wear and they're always fashionable.

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I’m definitely team checks over stripes!! I love nike from head to toe. Their clothes never lose value and always have the best quality. Their shoes and socks are just amazing! You can wear it for a comfy or dress up outfit.

Olmanika Milfort Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love the quality of the shoes and the feel of them on my feet. However I can only get them as a gift or if I save money because I am on a budget and the price of the shoes in my size are not worth it. But I love them and wish I could have more.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I love Nike. It has the best jumpsuits work out outfits anything you could think of Nike has it. Very comfortable to wear when you’re going out with friends casual day. Overall great products, also, they have the best comfortable shoes.

Ramone Raiford Tallahassee, FL

I am an athlete so when it comes to buying anything for my sports I know I can count on Nike. They always have the latest styles and knowledgeable employees so I never struggle shopping. They are my one stop shop for all things sports wise. They also have a a great selection of just streetwear.

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

The Nike website is well organized, and it's usually pretty easy to find the items that you're looking for, but their prices are almost always towards the upper end, especially if you're looking for something more specialized. If you're willing to pay the premium, Nike is a good place to look for athletic clothes, but you can sometimes find better deals for their items on websites like amazon or third party retailers.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Nike has so many shoes for all sizes and even sport shoes. They let you try on the shoes so you can find one that fits which is very convenient. And they have sports clothes so you can buy a whole outfit to go with your shoes. The shoes are in great condition for a very long time.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Nike is a brand that I always wanted to wear as a child. And, as an adult, it's the only kind of shoe I buy. They last longer, they don't hurt my feet when I run, and they look cool. I keep buying them for myself and my kids because it's a brand we trust.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Nike is rarely the cheapest, but you don't become an industry leader (by a mile) by selling cheap crap. I love the variety, the different brands, and their online store is easy to navigate, and you can sometimes find a deal.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Nike is a great brand for athletes! I was a competitive figure skater, so I trained non-stop on and off the ice throughout high school. Their sneakers were always very supportive for the high intensity interval training workouts I did regularly, and their clothes were always breathable!

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is absolutely my favorite place to go to find gym wear. The shoes are creatively amazing. I'm always amazed at my friends Nike shoes. Their clothing is super comfortable to wear and you feel confident in them! Love Nike! They have an awesome website and have lots of cool apps!

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

It is easy to buy things at Nike. They have a great selection of the latest products. They have good deals and it is easy to find what I am looking for. The products are easy to ship and I can do it all at my convenience. They are easy to work with if I don't like what I get or there is something wrong.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the Nike Website for my shopping needs especially for my shoes. If you become a member for free the shipping is free! I know my size and fit in Nike so it is really a simple choice for me. The quality is superb and I can always depend on all my running and volleyball needs with Nike.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used the Nike store many times to find shoes, but also I have used the store for all the up to date, greatest styles clothing. You name the sport and the attire and they have it. I love the quality that is always there and the way I look and feel after buying something from Nike.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Love this brand! Always so durable and such a great quality. Definitely worth every penny you would spend on any nike clothing and shoes. I bought my daughter some Nike soccer cleats and they lasted over 2 years for her. That was with her playing soccer all year round club team and high school team.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

I love mike products. I go there for just about anything I need for sports attire. Their clothes are always super good quality and it definitely worth the price. Their shoes are also the best around and I don’t think I’ll buy any other brand anytime soon.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I like Nike products because they are high quality and very stylish. And it's fun to wear the Nike logo because everyone knows it and it's a good brand. It is just way to expensive for me. The good quality of products is nice. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate and I find things that I want, I just don't want to pay that much for them.

susie Kaysville, UT

i love nike. i love nike everything. i have so many nike things. because it’s one of or probably my favorite brand of clothing. the clothes at nike last a very long time i’ve had some of my clothes from nike for years and i love them so much! i would recommend nike to literally everyone! and the price is good for the good quality!

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I love using nike! they are such a great company and they have good quality stuff to get such as shoes clothing and so much more! I would definitely reccomend using them their sercive is great and I like that you can get a refund if you arent happy with your purchase. I love nike

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Nike is such a great brand. It’s very expensive but it’s worth it because the product is made of nice materials and lasts a long time. And every time I go I always wanted to work there because I liked the workers so much.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike's online clothing website. They have a great selection and everything is the newest styles and a great price. They have high quality that never disapoints. I can trust their shoes that they are well built, but also provide the comfort I want. They are on the cutting edge of every sports apparel and I love it.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

Our family shops online through Nike quite frequently. I have been pleasantly surprised with the deals and sales. I was also surprised with the ease of returning merchandise that didn't fit. Customer service was great and they were able to answer all of our questions.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike website is the only place to buy Nike shoes. They want you to become an elite member and its free, but you also get free shipping! I love the quality of their leggings as well as their tennis line. I receive my packages fairly quickly too.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

love this brand the shoes are really nice wish they had more sales if your going in there just to buy one pair of shoes its not to bad but if you plan on getting shoes for the whole family look for their coupons because it can be expensive but the quality of the shoe is worth it

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I have ordered shoes and clothes from Nike online. When choosing my shoe, I did the design your own which was so cool! Loved that I could make a show exactly how I wanted it to be. I have a few shirts too which I love. Great quality products and would recommend to everyone!

James Crawley New York, NY

I love Nike! Most of my non-work clothes are from Nike...the product quality is so high. The fit is so good. And even though you pay more for the clothes, they last so much longer than UnderArmour or other brands that it's probably cheaper in the end.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is my favorite brand of clothing period. I am an ex athlete and love how their products are made for athletes, yet they are also good for everyday. Love the website and also have brick and mortar stores to take things back or see it in person if needed.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a huge soccer player and Nike soccer products are by far the best on the market. Compared to other sporting good brands, Nike products last the longest by far. I've had some soccer cleats for close to 2 years before. I will never shop anywhere else for soccer cleats.

Easton Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike has always been my product of choice with all of my sports products. Their material is quality and gets the job done. I play football and I wear nike cleats, gloves and socks because they preform great and make me look good. Overall Nike is a great option for anyone looking for great sports products.

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

I love Nike I just wish they would have sneakers wider for us bigger people. And a better selection. I still love them though.

R. Florez North Highlands, CA

Our son only likes one type of shoe, and we always find him a pair he likes at Nike. They don't tend to last that long as some other brands.

Nell Damascus, MD

Nike shoes and clothing are always quality pieces. I live the variety for footwear. I like how clean the styles of Nike are.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We bought volleyball shoes only from Nike! They are good quality and comfortable, and my daughters said they can move so much faster!

Kylie Bishop Providence, UT

I have a lot of Nike clothing. they are very comfortable and stylish. Nike is very reliable and has good quality clothing. my only complaint is that it’s a little pricy.

Dee Ashcroft Smithfield, UT

I love Nike products! They are comfortable and stylish. These are my go to exercise wear and as a runner I love their running shoes for comfort and durability.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

It is always great quality and at great prices. Always in style and in any size never have had any problems with Nike. I also wear something from Nike almost everyday!

Amber Mixon Houston, TX

The employees that work in the actually Nike stores are very respectful and kind. They are very helpful when the customers is in need of help. Very enjoyable experience!

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

We are a Nike family. From the gear to the clothes and shoes, Nike has us covered. I know when I buy stuff that it will last. Everything is great quality.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I love my products from Nike! I really love the sports bras they have because no other company has the sort of support they provide. I also really love their streetwear because it is creative and stylish!

Scott A. Johnson Orem, UT

Nike makes good athletic shoes, although sizing is off compared to other brands (usually need to get a larger size than normal). The problem with Nike is that they rely on cheap labor in foreign countries (China, Vietnam) that are prone to abusing their factory workers. They do this all so they can pay privileged athletes exorbitant contracts to endorse their shoes. Poor business practices outweigh shoe quality here.

Ladyjojo

I love Nike stores, they have all sorts of shoes for women, men, and children of all sizes. My experience with them is awesome I shop online most time.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I love their varieties of running shoes and casual shoes. The Air Forces are really a classic shoe, and I love the new trends and styles that are coming out now.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Nike's clothing is well diverse and they sell just about anything in regards to clothing, shoes, sports gear, workout equipment, supplements etc. It may be a bit pricier but the quality is durable.