Nike Logo

7.8

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

If you are looking for workout clothes, definitely go to Nike. They have the best sportswear and stylish shoes. SUPER good quality and comfortable. I've bought so many items from this clothing shop and it never fails to disappoint.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Nike is our first choice in athletic shoes and clothes. Their app and website makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. They integrate seamlessly with their brick and mortar stores. Their quality is phenomenal. The shoes last forever and are fantastic for our sporting needs.

Shaina Cohen Tallahassee, FL

Good quality clothes that do last a long time. The shoes also are great for running in or doing any other activities. Their customer service is also really good. I have had issues with orders/products before and they answer very fast and fix the problem right away.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Since I'm away in college and don't have a store near me I always shop online. I can count on Nike to get items to me very fast and I appreciate that because some times online shopping and delivery dates can be risky but Nike is reliable.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Nike is such a great company for all ages. They have a wide range of products from shoes and clothes to sporting tools. The clothing is very modern along with the workers. The workers are very helpful and ask you if you need help without you asking first.

Star Stewart Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love shopping at Nike because their items are long lasting. The fabric they use in the clothes are not cheap and can withstand extreme conditions. I feel flexible when I wear Nike tights or tops. I only use Nike shoes when running.

Jason Barrow

Easy to use great products the customer service staff is great I will always use nike products I have 15 pair right now. I have jackets sneakers and that all I buy for my kids the nike products are sturdy and a great brand hard not to buy

Paula Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I absolutely love nike athletic wear and they have the coolest shoes that have great traction and fit so comfortably. You definitely get your moneys worth with what you bought! Nike is also amazing with returning items ordered that happen to not work out.

Patrick Orem, UT

The overall experience at the Nike town store is unique to Nike. You know it when you walk in. If you removed the nike symbols you would know it is a nike sports wear. They have build a brand of quality. When you see nike, you know what to expect. The shoes are very good. The biggest thing about them is the shoes last years.

Scott Rasmussen Davenport, IA

Overall, Nike offers the best quality, comfort and style of sportswear. I particularly like their shoe department. I only choose Nike for my basketball and tennis shoes due to their cutting edge technology, comfort and quality.

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I have a lot of Nike clothing items and I love everything. Sometimes I feel it is a bit overpriced but it is all worth it. I have a couple pairs of their shoes and they're really comfortable and they've lasted me a long time. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Katie Strom Tallahassee, FL

Their shows are always cute, last forever, feel comfortable, and have multiple styles. Works for anybody

anupam sumessur Curtis Bay, MD

I like to buy my workout clothes from Nike. They are so comfortable to wear.

Lyssa Tallahassee, FL

Nike has the best workout gear! It's super durable and lightweight!

Jon GA

Good brand with a quality product they tend to run a little small in size but they're still a quality product

James MOLINA

Purchased athletic dri-fit type socks for my son awesome material great product .

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

The quality of clothes is amazing, but the prices are so high I rarely purchase them

Amelia C Mobile, AL

I love Nike. It seriously has the best quality for exercise clothing and footwear.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

I can attest to Nike’s clothing and footwear being phenomenal. The fabrics that are used in the clothing are of great quality. The materials used for the shoes are almost indestructible. I’ve worn the same clothing and shoes for years and I’ve yet to see any damage. Their products can be a bit pricey but the longevity in their products is undeniable. Nike has a variety of products that can be worn for any occasion.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Nike clothing and shoes have been a staple for my children for many years. The quality of their every day clothing is superb. Athletic clothing is even better. My son wears nike pants or leggings almost daily and they hold up well for an active school aged boy. My daughter uses Nike sports bras exclusively. I have recently switched to Nike Pegasus for running shoes and can't image ever going back to my old brand. Supportive, comfortable.

Denise Riggs Midvale, UT

With a teenage daughter who must keep up with the latest fashion I have definitely purchased a few pairs of shoes from Nike. A few times the shoe has been out of stock for sometime and as soon as I see them available I’ve been able to get her the pair she is looking for. I have been upgraded to priority shipping without me asking and without having to pay extra twice. The shoes have always been excellent quality.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

Nike has always be the “go-to” store for my family. We have spent thousands at Nike. Their product is reliable and anytime I have been dissatisfied with one of their products they don’t hesitate to let me exchange the product and find something that I’m satisfied with. So needless to say their customer service is outstanding. Our family will continue to shop at Nike.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

I have gotten so many Nike clothing and I love every single piece! Especially Nike cleats! I’ve played soccer my whole life and I never got any other brand of cleat! Nike held up so well and also look so good! Dealing with Nike is easy. Whether it online or in an outlet store! I hand downs love Nike and there sport bras are amazing and so comfortable as well!!

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

Love the layout of the website, searching is easy or browsing. Always has the latest products in stock

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

The best brand in athletics. Nike has always been the best. From shoes to shirts, Nike products last for years.

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and always is up to date with latest fashion trends. It has a variety of clothes for all body types.

Gary Griffith Abilene, TX

Nike is awesome and provides a wide variety of products for the market. Love the shoes, they last longer than other brands. Would like to see more wide shoes on the market.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping Nike for all things activewear! All my Nike items are so cute and very functional at the gym and on the go. Definitely a brand I trust!

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I recently bought volleyball shoes and knee pads at Nike. They are good quality and I will be using them for a long time. I love how Nike has any kind of possible athletic product you can think of.

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I have shorts and shoes from Nike and they are wonderful. I wear the Nike tennis shoes every time I work out and they are so comfortable and I've never had a problem with them.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Nike has more expensive clothing than most clothing brands but it is high quality. I usually outgrow there shoes before they tear and are no longer wearable. Usually around back to school they have better deals like 2 for 1s so id recommend buying then

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

As a marathon runner, I take the quality of my gear seriously. Nike has consistently risen above my expectations and needs as a runner. I have been using Nike products for ten years now, and they never cease to amaze me.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

My daughter is an avid runner. She refuses to wear any bottoms that are not Nike. Nike clothing is designed to eliminate chaffing, withstand heavy use, and provide adequate ventilation. The quality is unbeatable!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

SO COMFORTABLE!!!. One of the best exercise shoes ever. They have so many styles to choose from. I run every morning and the paddings from my shoes help with support and decreasing the impact between my foot and the ground.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Nike is the best. We play so many sports at our house. We use Nike clothes, gear, and shoes. If they have it we buy it from them. I love their app too, it tracts everything for you.

Haley Paez Denver, CO

As a soccer player all my life, I have thoroughly enjoyed having Nike on my feet. The cleats that Nike provides are narrow and fit my feet very well. The aesthetic of the cleats make them even more enjoyable to wear.

James Wadsworth Orem, UT

I’ve got some nike socks that have lasted me forever. I have been a door to door sales man for 5 years now and Have used the same 12 pairs of Nike socks ever year, they’ve never got holes. It’s amazing

Missy Charleston, IL

I recently purchased a pair of shoes for my son from the Nike website. While shipping took longer than anticipated (due to Covid), that was understandable and the quality shoes were worth the wait.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

I know there are stories and tales about Nike but one thing is the product is quality and lasts so much longer than other brands. Wish the stories behind the brand were as great as the loyalty to the products

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

As a collegiate level soccer player, I need quality cleats that last me the entire season and Nike is always my go-to. I love the style of their cleats, not to mention their durability!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Nike is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have the most comfortable shoes and always has what's in style. Their sweats are super comfortable. Some things are a bit pricey but worth it.

Jasmine King New Orleans, LA

I have owned several pairs of Nike shoes, and they are reliable, stylish, and last for an incredibly long time. For a reasonable price, Nikes are the perfect pair of simple shoes.

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

I have enjoyed Nike sports wear for most of my life. I have found their clothing to be comfortable and affordable. Their online store is very user friendly and I really enjoy the new products they come up with.

Landon Robison

In the past I have had good experiences with Nike. There quality is always top notch and their customer service is excellent. My only complaint is they can be pretty pricey sometimes.

Auditi Gilbert, AZ

Nike has an amazing variety of athletic wear and I love the style of their shoes. Their material is worth the money, but the shoes can be a bit too pricey. I have bought several items from Nike such as jackets, joggers, and shirts because the quality is so good.

Nishita McLean, VA

I recently purchased a pink and grey tracksuit for my niece, like no other. I am so excited to see her wear it. Great quality, good price, I think I should order matching shoes to go with it. Let me get to it.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike has always been my favorite place to shop, because they have what I wear and they have a great selection that looks great and comes in awesome styles. I feel like I can Just Do It after going to a Nike store.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is one of my favorites! They always have the best customer Service, their always so welcoming and always are so friendly! I love all their clothes because their such good quality for the price you pay!

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

I love all of the Nike shoes I have bought. I have very flat feet and these work well with the inserts I have to put in my shoes. I just wish they weren't so expensive.. always look for deals.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

Nike is a great store for shoes and other athletic wear. I have been pleased with my purchases in the past. The Nike brand does tend to be a little slimmer fit than other athletic stores. So they aren't a great fit for all sizes.