Nike Logo

7.8

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

I'm a runner and Nike shoes are the only shoes I would every select for my running shoes. Comfortable and long lasting!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Has great products. Shoes and clothing last a long time and don't wear out. great styles and options.

Lauren Kennesaw, GA

Quality clothing for athletes with many options. prices are decent for name brand clothing

Shauna Smith Austin, TX

Have always loved Nike products but now try to avoid buying because of the company’s decision to politicize its advertising.

sydney clark Gilbert, AZ

I can’t wear any other workout clothes besides bike. So comfortable and soft. Just the best!

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

Nike consistently produces high quality, although expensive, clothes that are super comfortable. Love them!

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

Their quality is great. The price is high but the fit is on point and they have a wide selection.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Great clothing and return policy. Always the best quality, look and service. Love everything Nike!

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Expensive but you're paying for quality. I've had some basic shoes that have lasted around 4 years.

Lauren Hyrum, UT

Love Nike, great stuff to buy with this brand. Great for althileasure. Cute and comfy, great quality for sure

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I like Nike’s website because they have a wide selection of products and it’s easy to narrow down my size and specify what I want

matthew Logan, UT

i love nike i have gotten a lot of their shoes and they have alway been a good shoe to wear

Rachel Logan, UT

Best shoes out there for sports or just everyday wear. They fit great and mold to your foot well.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

Their shoes are really comfy expect the shoes that I have, the Zoom Windflo 5s, squeak when you walk on dry ground.

Humzah

Nike has affordable clothing that are extremely comfortable to me. I enjoy their hoodie brand the most.

Tavian West Jordan, UT

I get many shoes from them and they are great always provided with great footwear

Tavian West Jordan, UT

Love the footwear gets me through many tasks of the day, gets my the most comfortable shoes

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

My go to store for shoes and athletic clothing. I love the styles and the way the shoes fit comfortably on my feet!

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Great place to buy shoes and work out clothes. Great price and amazing quality yet stylish.

Amber Gilbert, AZ

My son wear a specialty size and I can always find a stylish paid of shoes for him with Nike.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike products. They are worth the little bit of extra money for the better quality.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

We buy my son's football cleats from Nike. They are the best quality and last a long time.

H Moore Lehi, UT

With 4 kids in sports, we spend a lot of time at the Nike store. Great brand. Great look.

Doom Truong Lehi, UT

Good quality products. The shipping option is very slow. Otherwise they are trendsetters and all the cool stuff.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I like Nike products but they are very overpriced. You can find similar quality products for cheaper.

Chase H Provo, UT

I have mixed experiences. Their official soccer jerseys are great. Cleats are okay. Some of the more specialized apparel is good quality. I'm pro adidas though.

Jefferson Farmer Provo, UT

Nike Products speak for themselves. If I want something quality, I go to nike. Enough said.

Nathan Layton, UT

I always love shopping at Nike. They have great products for everyday wear and for athletic wear.

Cristine Gonzales Tallahassee, FL

Good quality clothes but way over priced. I like how yall stood up for BLM publicly though

Sierra Hudson Tallahassee, FL

The only place I get my sneakers from! They are extremely comfortable

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I love nike clothing! It's great quality and lasts forever.

Chuck Stiggins Provo, UT

They have great quality products at a reasonable price and great service!

Seth Boudoin ,

Great choices of shoes and other clothing for some great prices and some wide varieties.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

The clothing is a little too expensive for my taste but I love the sneakers.

Kinord C Tallahassee, FL

Nike is my favorite brand because they provide quality shoes at great prices

Sebin Jeon Durham, NC

Fashionable and long lasting clothing, shoes, etc. Often very expensive, but worth the investment

Preston Vaughan Moselle, MS

I’m a regular user of Nike products great shoe selection but can sometimes be a little pricy.

Kate Butler Lehi, UT

So many different options for so many different sports. Love this bar and so much.

Kallie Chappell Salt Lake City, UT

I don’t like how expensive everything is, but I love their shoes, especially there tennis shoes.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Sizes are inconsistent and sometimes not even available for long periods of time.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

Cna be expensive but they last for a long time. My kids love their tennis shoes

[email protected] Midvale, UT

I really like the fit of the Nike shoes. They have plenty of fun styles and colors.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

I love everything about Nike. Great running shoes and great tank tops for running.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

I love shopping Nike online. Clothes and shoes for true to size and I frequently find great deals.

Clarissa Crawford Managua, MN

Nike is really expensive. They offer lots of different sport clothing that is super good quality.

Seth Managua, MN

They are very high quality but kinda expensive. So I don’t really feel like it was worth it.

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

Too dang expensive. New shoes cost $150 now?? That is absolutely ridiculous. They better make me run faster and jump higher at that price.

Jin The Eomma Madison, MS

I get most of my clothes and shoes here. Their quality of shoes is very durable.

Brody Ballantyne Pleasant Grove, UT

best products and customer service. I am always going to be shopping for stuff there

Jeff Stewart Saint George, UT

Overall good site with good products except I do not like their shoes. Shoes are too narrow.