Nike Logo

7.8

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Much of what I wear from nike is top notch quality. I especially love their sweat pants and exercise hoodies.

Club rush West Valley City, UT

I have runners who use clothes as well as shoes. They are high quality and fit great

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

Nike is my favorite brand. Always high quality and I love the styles of their clothing and shoes.

Madeline Harris Provo, UT

Sizing is accurate, great quality, amazing to work out in. I love my Nike tanks!!

Katlyn Hockman Chicago, IL

They have really great products and they last for a good amount of time. Definitely would buy again.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

I find good shoes , have my size , these shoes never hurt my feet comfortable and last a long time

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

Long lasting a out of the way work wear. Website super easy to use, thanks nike!!

Bennett Robinson Las Vegas, NV

I really love Nike t-shirts and shoes. The t-shirts are comfortable and high quality.

Deryl Managua, MN

I love Nike. Their clothing is made of amazing material and it is great quality.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

My whole family loves Nike. We really appreciate the good quality of all their products.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Great quality running shoes! Love the sports bras! Have a couple of leggings but I’m not a fan. Price is outrageous!

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

Nike makes the cutest workout shoes that are affordable and good quality for the whole family.

LF South Jordan, UT

Love Nike products. Prices can be a bit steep but sales are always happening. I can find it everywhere.

Abigail Densley Orem, UT

There is some really good quit sports clothing here, but it is kinda ridiculous how expensive it is.

Amy Christian Sandy, UT

Love the customer service and the quick help I’ve received when I was checking on an order

amy rex ,

Love the Nike Wave Runner shoes. The support is perfect. They are cute and great performance.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Nike was the best shoes while growing up but when they made Colin Kaepernick their franchise face I quit them.

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

Great quality products. I use them for a majority of my clothes. Have an amazing line of sports wear.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I love the looks of the Nike shoes, but they don't seem to hold up their wear these days. The quality seems to have gone down.

LoertscherL Cheyenne, WY

We bought some AirMax on the site and was very happy with the product. Great selection as well.

Caleb Moore Iselin, NJ

i would never run in any other shoe. they are so comfortable and stylish! i love them

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Always great quality and in style. You know you can trust anything with the Nike symbol on it!

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve purchased a few shoes and clothing from Nike. Their website it easy to use and they have a great return policy.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

The clothing i get here lasts a long time and is very comfortable to work out in, mildly pricey but its worth it.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Only brand of shoe I wear, since I was in school actually very well made worth the money.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Nike is awesome! Their clothes are super good quality and durable. The material is really good.

Makayla Manus Gulfport, MS

The Nike brand is a very trustworthy brand. They have great clothes and shoes for great prices.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

Nike has the best running shoes. I will only buy them from here. So comfortable and durable.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

Love the running shoes, light weight and comfortable. Like wearing nothing at all.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I love Nike! The clothes are well made and worth the money. The clothes lasted a long time .

Bryson Danforth Saratoga Springs, UT

Nike is amazing the price is so good and the quality is so good and the shoes are perfect

chris Francom Houston, TX

I prefer their shoes over other brands, especially their basketball shoes. They seem to have a better fit.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I love there clothes they are so cute and comfortable. There shoes are my favorite!

PessoaJ Salt Lake City, UT

I love Nike. High quality clothes and shoes that last. They are on the pricier end though.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I love their selection of shoes on the website when compared to their stores. Shopping on their site is super easy.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

They always have new and great quality products. I absolutely love shopping here.

Kiersten Parker Jackson, MS

Very well known brand and myself and girls love to wear this brand.. very fitting

Madelyn Bayhi Long Beach, MS

By far my fav sporting brand! I love Nike! I own so many things from them! They have great fabric!

Chase Reed ,

Nike is awesome, i have only ever gotten their shoes, but the shoes last me a long time every time.

skylar ladner Houston, TX

i love this brand because all of there products are really steady and comfortable.

Dayjah Fort Lauderdale, FL

Shoes are overpriced for the actual quality of the. The customer service was very rude and did not help me with my question at all.

Kelsey Rosier Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE the Nike website. I always get my items in time and they are always in good condition.

Tochica Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Nike is a great brand that offers quality products/ They also have random sales that are great.

Del Tallahassee, FL

I end up on this website at least once a week to just browse and plan future purchases

Kiara Guerrier Lake Worth, FL

Nike has very nice clothes and shoes that are good quality but the price can be very expensive.

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

I have never had a complaint for this company. They have the best clothes, shoes, and accessories.

Kreed Trane Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is a great company and I get 90% of my shoes here. Their shoes are great quality.

Britton Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I bought a pair of 270's and they were the comfiest shoes I have ever worn in my life.

Carter Merrill Pleasant Grove, UT

I have never had a problem with a single Nike product. The quality and style is second to none.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

A higher quality product offered at slightly higher pricing levels with a nice variety of products offered