Nike Logo

7.8

Jazilynn Brown Fort Lauderdale, FL

I absolutely LOVE this brand! It is actually my favorite. From VaporMax to the hoodies, I truly love it all.

karis buggs

I live nike for my workout clothes. The prices may be a bit high but it is very high quality clothing.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Nike is a great retailer for finding the latest in athletic clothing and shoes of all kinds. Nike is a well established and trustworthy brand.

Stacie Vincent Pleasant Grove, UT

Love their equipment. Shoes are a little over price but overall great shoes. Clothes keep me warm in the winter

Caleb Campbell Pleasant Grove, UT

The best sportswear around. I love their clothes. They're product is unmatched. Phenomenal clothing.

Max Haynie Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is the absolute go to! You can't possibly go wrong with it. They always are perfect with their service.

Sara Lageman Lageman

I really do like the products that Nike makes. I just do not like what they have done to the brand themselves. I like to hear more positive things from a company.

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

I love Nike. All of their items are so cute and stylish. Some items may be overpriced but I think it is worth it.

Tony Riverton, UT

We have lots of Nike gear that we've purchased direct and the quality speaks for itself. Top notch clothing...a little pricey, but great stuff!

Parker Medford Pleasant Grove, UT

My uncle works at Nike, and I get really good deals, on a lot of cool things, and Nike has a lot of good quality shoes and clothing.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Love the quality and the fit of everything I've boughten from them. They can be a little expensive but it's worth it.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike website is great and easy to use. Unfortunately the shipment was not what we expected. Size of shoes were incorrect and had to be returned. Was easier to shop at store vs the website.

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

You pay for the "swoosh". Honestly have found many high quality workout brands where the price is comparable or much much lower than Nike. Shorts have held up well, but "athleisure" wear with logo has not done great.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I like nike because the store and the website is really organized and all the clothing and shoes are high quality.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I've had my Nike shoes for 4 years now and they still look brand new. They are comfortable, breathable, and supportive.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love Nike, but sometimes the prices are a little ridiculous. Also the soccer cleats don't fit very well if you have wide feet.

Jason Draper, UT

Nike is a great clothing company. I love shopping here for running clothes because they are very high quality.

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

I really like Nike's shoes. I believe they are a pretty high quality product. They can be a little on the pricier side though.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I love Nike. I buy only Nike shoes for my son. He plays many different sports and Nike is my go to shoe.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I really like Nike. I have a pair of their shoes right now that has served me very well--and they were actually decently priced.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

My favorite place to shop for work out clothes and workout shoes. Good quality clothes that look nice too!

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

My husband calls me a Nike snob haha. I love Nike! Their products are well made and very stylish. Love my Nike’s!

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

Are used to buy night as a family for years, but after Colin Kaepernick made the face of Nike, we have not bought anything from Nike. I hate that nike has become political by having Colin Kaepernick as their face.

Elisa Vakapuna Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is amazing and so is their products! They’re always selling new gear so just do it and buy Nike!

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

4 stars because they are really expensive but I love all of their clothes and they are really great quality. Size always fits

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike, particularly their shoes and shirts. I love getting all my sports gear from here. I love Nike and recommenced it!

Jeremy Mesa, AZ

I honestly can’t get enough of their products I love the styles and quality however it can get quite pricey.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Nike shoes and clothes. Great quality and I love that they are trying new styles and looks all the time.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Nike has the best sports clothes! Their shoes are the best quality shoes and won't get workout fast.

katiec Provo, UT

Nike is one of my favorite brands. It has great quality products, but is very pricey. Still a great brand though!

Trent Provo, UT

Quality products at good prices. The system is easy to use and I have never had any trouble with orders or anything.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Very expensive for a quality you can fond elsewhere. You end up paying for the name.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Some great stuff but a lot of times they price it a lil high but you can find deals if you look

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Great selection, fast shipping and pretty good quality

Frederline Jean-Philippe Tallahassee, FL

Good quality shoes. Needs to lower clothing prices! No one wants to pay $20 for socks

sam vawdrey Sandy, UT

Expensive and not always the greatest material. They have really cute stuff though. And I love the shoes.

Jennifer

Great. The clothing hold up during washing and my boys love Nike.

Christopher McDonald

My last experience was amazing. The staff was over the top helpful!

Don

Good customer service. I was greeted when I walked in. The sales associate was very friendly

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

I play a lot of tennis and Nike always has the best workout fabric.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Nike's clothes are some of my favorite clothes. The fabric is nice and it is very cheap.

Lou Orem, UT

My kids LOVE Nike. Shipping is pretty quick and we have been happy with the quality!

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

I love their shoes! As an athlete I love to match in their comfortable running shoes.

Zachary Simpson Dallas, TX

Every pair of Nike shoes has been a great pair of shoes for me. Comfortable and last long too!

Luis Diaz Norcross, GA

The employees at Nike outlets are super nice and always super helpful. Their clothing is fantastic

Leila Alfaro Tallahassee, FL

I love Nike shoes! They are very comfortable and light. They don't make my feet feel hot or heavy.

Nya Cali Tallahassee, FL

I got a closet full of Nike. I love Nike and Nike love me . They are super comfortable!

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

Almost everything Nike is good, o like to go to the outlets and always I get good deals

Bryan Jensen Midvale, UT

They make the best apparel and shoes. Been a customer since I can remeber. Love the outletsa

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

I love my Nike shoes! They’re really comfortable and high quality. I just wish that they weren’t so expensive.