Nike Logo

#3 Kohl's chevron_right
Target Logo
#4 Target chevron_right

Christi henry Charlotte, NC

The have a good product, but when it comes down to shipping....the source they use is HORRIBLE! LaserShip. And after multiple, complaints, and I have even seen it make the news, it does not appear they even seem phased buy the fact that they choose this company to represent them to deliver their product and it never shows up. It happened to me twice. This has detoured me from buying Nike on line ever again and telling others about this as well.

Bridget Walker Bay Saint Louis, MS

Nike is on of the best name brand shoe stores around. They have shoes for everyone. Whether you run, walk, climb or training there is a shoe that will equip you for the trip.

1 day ago

Carlito Wayz New York, NY

My experience with nike is outstanding because I went to the Nike outlet and I was treated very good. I was given honest opinions on my choice of products. The staff showed me that they was not just trying to make sales but wanting me to be happy. The products that Nike has gives me a satisfaction feeling with the way the fitting wear is. The materials are of good quality. Nike is a good clothing brand to choose: ANDY D

scotty Saint Paul, MN

Nike is my go-to spot for clothes and shoes. Be It online or at the outlet mall near my house. Never gotten a dull style or bad pair of shoes or clothing from Nike, its always high quality, eye pleasing and very comfortable. why do you think they have been around for so long

Jaelyn Morris Bonifay, FL

Nike is my go-to store for athletic wear, I get my leggings, sports bras, and running shoes from Nike. All of my Nike clothes are breathable and easy to move in, which makes them great for working out. I especially love Nike running shoes as they are comfortable and offer lots of support.

Shon Scoville Lehi, UT

I have ordered from Nike.com for myself and for my teams. The variety of products is awesome. I don't have to worry about fit because Nike clothes fit true to size. all products are available in stores, so online is a great option.

gricel valdez Yuma, AZ

I love the Nike brand and have been a customer since forever. I love the shoeand most of the designs. I use the shoes for both casual and work out use. Since the shoe went to the Mesh and Foam material I was apprehensive about buyinga new pair. I like the all leather look and feel. Tried it and loved it! Very comfortable and stylish. Major problem though. First rain storm and my shoes shrunk almost 2 sizes! Took them back to the retailer and they admitted it had happened to customers in the past but there was nothing they could do about it. Basically said that I was stuck with them. Stuck with a pair of shoes I wore maybe three times. Great shoe just dont get them wet! The clothing I buy from Nike is excellent and I can say they weare very well. Great quality. Pricey but worth it. No shrinkige like the shoes!

estelle stevens Orem, UT

I love nike! they always have what i'm looking for! Great quality on all items and I can always trust their products! Highly recommend!

Angie Seguin, TX

I have worn Nike since I was a teenager. The shoes are comfortable and worth the prices. They are made well and durable. The customer service was very nice and professional.

Wendy Shaw New Haven, CT

Great athletic wear, accessories, and shoes. Free shipping and returns. Free membership. Exclusive products. ALL the top trends and so much more.. Easy to navigate on-line and great customer service...

FlowerPower Mesa, AZ

With sore feet, and low arch, I found that Nike are making the best shoes for me. The majority of the shoes I attempted to purchase were very comfortable. We buy Nike on a regular basis, for the entire family, on all platforms: Nike app, SNKRS app, outlet stores and more. All are super consumer friendly, easy to use, fun to shop.

Muneca Loca Brooklyn, NY

I have purchased from here recently and let’s just say there customer service goes above and beyond. I like the fact they have a guarantee on your purchase and if not satisfy you can return or request a refund. There sneakers run kinda small so I believe nike is a good store for the more younger people not for wide feet.

Kelsey Christenson Orem, UT

I love Nike for their women's Nike pro bottoms. They are one of the few workout bottoms that fit my shape of small waist and large bottom and thighs. They don't ride down and they are not see-through. I also have had multiple Nike sports shoes that wear very well. I only buy Nike products on Black Friday when their sells are very good, otherwise it's too expensive for me.

Naja W Napa, CA

Nothing beats the quality of a Nike shoe. I have been wearing Nike since birth and will never stop. I even buy Nike for both of my children. I love the athletic wear and my children love the Air Force 1's. I bought several pair for Christmas.

Shanlee Sandusky, OH

I have only had one pair of shoes from Nike that did not last as long as others, but that aside, they are the only brand of tennis shoes, cleats, and basketball shoes I will ever buy. I have worn other brands and comfort and durability are far less superior.

James Tuttle Kingman, AZ

Great quality. Great variety of most sporting goods to chose from. Benn using them since the 70`s

23 hours ago

Paula Pili Provo, UT

They have some great products however, you have to really search for good deals. The shoes are way over priced I think right now it’s all about “the name” Although I purchased 2 pairs of shoes for my nephew this past Christmas It’s all he wanted. I picked his name. A pair of jordan 12 and I think 7? The red and black one with the 23 I had to search high and low for a place I didn’t have to take a personal loan out on to buy these shoes. Even the used pairs held their price lol! (Not during the pandemic lol unless I trust the person selling) I was this close to going that route I tell ya! I’m hopeful they follow suit to polo Lol and make these more affordable for the “average joe” lol In all honesty, my Nike’s last a long time it’s a great “investment “ Just need to take care of them to make them last! ;)

JJ Jenkins Glendale, AZ

Nike makes my favorite shoe for running and waking. They are so comfortable it feels Like you are either wearing nothing or waking in a cloud. They wear nice and look stylish, too. They are reasonably priced for the amount of wear you get from them. Nike also makes comfortable and stylish looking sportswear. Good for and good quality on all of her products. The Nike salespeople in their stores are knowledgeable and helpful for Fitting shoes.

James Richards Las Vegas, NV

Products shoes are awesome. Great price for money , deals are great discounted shoes that can be worth more after buying can't go wrong

Ryan Vett Phoenix, AZ

They have a great selection of shoes and apparel but their prices are quite high compared to competitors. Great customer support and high quality products.

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

Nike does a good job with their clothing line. I purchased several pair of shoes and shirts and everything was perfect. i love the customer service with timely responses.

Mario Martin Montgomery, TX

I finally decided to use the Nike app for my online shopping. I've been a fan of Nike products for 30 years almost exclusively. Nike is still my choice for sportswear and shoes, but now I can go online through my app and get notifications for new items, reductions in prices and sales. Great convenience!

Chad Edgar Wentzville, MO

I love my Nike shoes I love to go end of the Nike store and buy two pairs of time I will go to the store for shoes for the rest of my life they are wonderful wonderful wonderful

Brynlee Dalton Herriman, UT

I love Nike so much! There are so many different products to choose from! Personally, I like the shoes. But there are many other options as well! Nike is the place to shop if you want super great products!

Brynlee Dalton Riverton, UT

Nike is SUCH a good company! There is a huge variety of products! I especially like their shoes. From awesome socks, to athletic pants, there really is something for everyone! I love Nike so much!

Michelle Crane Glendale, AZ

I love the overall quality of Nike athletic wear. The clothing that I have purchased never gets holes in it and I have been able to keep the longest. Yes, the price is higher than other clothing brands but it holds up much longer and is worth the extra cost.

Koerrea LR O'Fallon, IL

My house is a Nike House! We spend so much money on Nike products. Whether its for the kids sports or for us tp just have to wear for leisure. Always high quality and I love the specials and sales they have. We mainly shop online and not instores as the closest Nike outlets to us is over a hour away.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

Nike is one of my favorite clothing brands because of the quality and versatility of the clothes they sell. It has adapted with the times beautifully as not only do they offer Sportswear but lounging clothes and even more formal pieces. Nike is always in fashion and I don't see that changing any time soon. Lastly, the customer service whether in store or online always places the customer as a priority even when problems that arise are out of their control.

Naturally Amari Memphis, TN

They got some good stuff. They slides come in different designs for anybody at what I think is a good price .

Rafet Afnan Mymensingh, 34

Nike clothing is the best in terms of price, product quality, design, or brand. I love their unique product collection for all genders. I love their tracksuits, hoodies, trouser collection most. You can choose from a wide range of colours, sizes and price ranges. They deliver fast and are reliable.

Cassandra Tetzlaff Bend, OR

We have purchased running shoes, backpacks, and gloves from Nike. They are always quality, well-made products. They last a while and easy to clean. This year we ordered the Nike Elite Basketball backpack and I was impressed with the design and quality. We will order again in the future!

Crystal-lee Nunez Los Angeles, CA

Great designs easy to access website.. I like that you make your own Air force ones. Affordable prices great quality

Bradley Baer Philadelphia, PA

Nike’s site is easy to use and has a great selection. The prices are always the best compared to other third party sellers and the customer service is top-notch.

Dan Lynn, MA

My go to for buying new shoes. The quality and shipping is what you'd expect. The only downside is the ethics stuff you hear about Nike, they're under fire a lot for the sweat shop stuff.

Daione S Milbourne Orlando, FL

Love Nike one of the more reliable sneaker Brand companies you'll run across The Quality Out of the store and customer service is Great Definatey would recommend

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

My boyfriend and I couldn't find any shoes in-store so we ordered the ones we liked online. We had them delivered to his door 1½ days later! Fast service and one happy man! I would definitely order them like this again since the service is extremely fast.

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

As someone who works out a lot and also prefers to always wear athletic wear, Nike is my favorite brand. Not only do they have very comfortable stuff, but it is also very cute and can also come with a matching set. For instance, I have multiple matching leggings and tops which make cute and quick outfits. I have tried many many brands of athletic wear, but I always come back to nike because they are fantastic at what they do.

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

Don't get me started about Nike I were it everyday I know for a fact that I have at least 15 Nike shirts in my closet alone right now. Nike is a brand you can trust easily a 5 star they make everything so easy for you if you want to get a present for someone then go to Nike its so easy to check out, the employes are so amazing and positive. I always enjoy when I go to Nike.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Had a tremendously great experience with Nike online. Had a return that they quickly handled like a concierge at a high class resort. They made all the arrangements and provided me the support and satisfaction I needed. I will continue to buy from Nike as they are Pro all the way and have earned my business forever. I've never had any other issues and don't expect to. I can't be happier about Nike.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I like the ease of the Nike website. It is easy to navigate and to make purchases through. There is always a large selection to choose from, so much more so than the stores. Nike clothes fit every member of my family so well and they hold up, so we choose to shop at Nike more than competitive brands. Their customer service is always so helpful and their return policy is great.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I've always been happy with my Nike purchases. They at are a higher price-point, but usually for good reason. I buy a lot of my running clothes here. I bought my favorite pair of running capris at Nike seriously like... six years ago(?)... and they are still in fabulous shape. It's really impressive. The quality is always above satisfactory for me, and the fit and look of their stuff is high-end as well.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Nike products are expensive but they are well worth the money. I have owned several pairs of Nike shoes and they have all lasted me many years. Their sales associates are usually very helpful and not pushy, and they are knowledgeable in the field of athletics and can help you know what the best product is for your needs. Their shoes are very high quality.

Brielle Spencer Pleasant Grove, UT

Great and easy to use website! So many cute and popular items! Great staff and never feel out of style!

David Swenson Boulder, CO

Nike consistently makes innovative and cool shoes. Been wearing Nike for years. From cleats to running, to casual. One of my favorite brands of all time.

Kamrul Kibria Dhaka, 13

Reliable and Perfect: I'm so happy with their customer service and the product is out of objection. Their delivery was on time with amazing behave.. Nike is reliable and perfect.

Laurel Dalton Herriman, UT

I love Nike clothing! I recently received a sweatshirt from my cousin that she had worn for years. When I received it, it was still in terrific condition, and I have worn it many times since. I am very impressed by the quality of clothing Nike produces. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone seeking durable yet stylish clothing.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I play a lot of sport and every time i need new shoes ,athletic gear, bags, water bottles, i buy fro mathematician the quality is amazing if your looking for something certain and as for help you’ll find it. They have everything there. I’ve always been satisfied with the service of Nike. And I will continue to buy from them.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is a great company with great quality products, great designs and colors, and very comfortable. My favorite items are the running shorts and compression shorts. Some things can be a bit pricey but there are good deals most of the time. However, oftentimes, they are sold out of the items that I am looking for/wanting and it takes forever for them to get them back in stock, if they ever do. Customer service is great though and have helped me many times.

David Glauser West Jordan, UT

I love Nike and have repped them for years but it seems that their quality has dropped as of late. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought there broke in the first month or two. One had the insole fall apart. The other had the band around the heel break, causing it to dig in to my achilles. I took them both to the Nike store but they were very uninterested in my problem.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I really like the Nike stores, especially the Clearance Stores. The Factory and Clearance stores offer great bargains and are a destination for us when we are near. They have great return policies and the workers are always friendly and helpful. I really like some of the funky stuff I find in the Clearance stores. They are a lot of fun!