Nike Logo

9.4

Nell Damascus, MD

Nike shoes and clothing are always quality pieces. I live the variety for footwear. I like how clean the styles of Nike are.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Very expensive for a quality you can fond elsewhere. You end up paying for the name.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Nike has more expensive clothing than most clothing brands but it is high quality. I usually outgrow there shoes before they tear and are no longer wearable. Usually around back to school they have better deals like 2 for 1s so id recommend buying then

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

As a marathon runner, I take the quality of my gear seriously. Nike has consistently risen above my expectations and needs as a runner. I have been using Nike products for ten years now, and they never cease to amaze me.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

My daughter is an avid runner. She refuses to wear any bottoms that are not Nike. Nike clothing is designed to eliminate chaffing, withstand heavy use, and provide adequate ventilation. The quality is unbeatable!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

SO COMFORTABLE!!!. One of the best exercise shoes ever. They have so many styles to choose from. I run every morning and the paddings from my shoes help with support and decreasing the impact between my foot and the ground.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Nike is the best. We play so many sports at our house. We use Nike clothes, gear, and shoes. If they have it we buy it from them. I love their app too, it tracts everything for you.

Haley Paez Denver, CO

As a soccer player all my life, I have thoroughly enjoyed having Nike on my feet. The cleats that Nike provides are narrow and fit my feet very well. The aesthetic of the cleats make them even more enjoyable to wear.

James Wadsworth Orem, UT

I’ve got some nike socks that have lasted me forever. I have been a door to door sales man for 5 years now and Have used the same 12 pairs of Nike socks ever year, they’ve never got holes. It’s amazing

Missy Charleston, IL

I recently purchased a pair of shoes for my son from the Nike website. While shipping took longer than anticipated (due to Covid), that was understandable and the quality shoes were worth the wait.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

I know there are stories and tales about Nike but one thing is the product is quality and lasts so much longer than other brands. Wish the stories behind the brand were as great as the loyalty to the products

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

As a collegiate level soccer player, I need quality cleats that last me the entire season and Nike is always my go-to. I love the style of their cleats, not to mention their durability!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Nike is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have the most comfortable shoes and always has what's in style. Their sweats are super comfortable. Some things are a bit pricey but worth it.

Jasmine King New Orleans, LA

I have owned several pairs of Nike shoes, and they are reliable, stylish, and last for an incredibly long time. For a reasonable price, Nikes are the perfect pair of simple shoes.

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

I have enjoyed Nike sports wear for most of my life. I have found their clothing to be comfortable and affordable. Their online store is very user friendly and I really enjoy the new products they come up with.

Landon Robison

In the past I have had good experiences with Nike. There quality is always top notch and their customer service is excellent. My only complaint is they can be pretty pricey sometimes.

Auditi Gilbert, AZ

Nike has an amazing variety of athletic wear and I love the style of their shoes. Their material is worth the money, but the shoes can be a bit too pricey. I have bought several items from Nike such as jackets, joggers, and shirts because the quality is so good.

Nishita McLean, VA

I recently purchased a pink and grey tracksuit for my niece, like no other. I am so excited to see her wear it. Great quality, good price, I think I should order matching shoes to go with it. Let me get to it.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike has always been my favorite place to shop, because they have what I wear and they have a great selection that looks great and comes in awesome styles. I feel like I can Just Do It after going to a Nike store.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is one of my favorites! They always have the best customer Service, their always so welcoming and always are so friendly! I love all their clothes because their such good quality for the price you pay!

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

I love all of the Nike shoes I have bought. I have very flat feet and these work well with the inserts I have to put in my shoes. I just wish they weren't so expensive.. always look for deals.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

Nike is a great store for shoes and other athletic wear. I have been pleased with my purchases in the past. The Nike brand does tend to be a little slimmer fit than other athletic stores. So they aren't a great fit for all sizes.

Pete Centerville, UT

The last thing I bought from Nike were their shoes, Nike Roshes. I love those shoes, I've had them for a long time and they still look brand new. They're also super comfortable, I highly recommend them.

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I have ordered several times from Nike. I enjoy their shoes and clothes, it's great for regular wear and nice outfits for any more serious events. The company always has great customer service and allows me to purchase things from home with ease.

Brysen223 Garland, UT

Nike makes strong, reliable shoes, and me being a runner, that’s very important! Their shoes have lasted me hundreds of miles, and they work pretty well! Sure, they get worn down, but after a couple months, any shoe will be worn out, so I believe that what’s important is how well they support your feet, and they do a good job with that also!

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a son in law that will only wear Nike. So, I am always looking at the Nike store online and at the Nike sections in department stores. I appreciate how well made their clothing is. He really likes their jogger pants and sweatshirts.

Brysen roberts Garland, UT

Nike is definitely my favorite shoe brand! Whenever I get a Nike shoe, I know that I’m getting quality, and I’m a distance runner, so quality matters a lot to me! Their sleek, comfortable shoes help make any run more enjoyable, and I can definitely feel the difference in how fatigued my legs get after a run!

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

I've always been a fan of all things Nike and love shopping from the comfort of my home at Nike.com. Their site is easy to navigate and I always get my orders within the shipping window provided. I love their workout clothes and their shoes truly are the best; both durable and comfortable.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

I'm a Nike person and absolutely LOVE the online store, app purchases and brick and mortars. Nike for life, Nike forever. The apparel are made of great quality and the sizes are exact as one would expect them to be. I always look forward to the new lines that come out by Nike.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I believe most of my clothing is Nike. It’s such a comfy fit for me on the Dri-fit polos I wear for work that I just have so many. The dri-fit shirts are also great to work out in or to wear for every day work. Nike’s clothing also lasts for awhile compared to other brands!

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

Love all the different shoes Nike has to offer, especially the Jordan brand. Quality is great and shows last for a long time. My son uses them for basketball and they work wonders for him! Can be expensive sometimes, but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended.

Jenna Potomac, MD

I bought basketball shoes from Nike and I absolutely loved them. I was able to customize the shoes without extra cost and they came out just as I wanted. I have been using them for volleyball and always get compliments on the design!

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Great quality product and a company that stand behind their product. Customer service is very quick and helpful. This brand has outlasted many other brands in my household. When wrong size shoe was ordered they were willing to accept the shoe back and send out a new pair in the correct size right away.

Christina Bliss Lehi, UT

Recently went to Nike Outlet and purchased a couple pair of shoes. I often buy Nike shoes love the support and comfort they give my finicky feet. I typically wear Nike athletic shoes everyday. They tend to out last most other brands that I have bought and Nike shoes just tend to fit my feet better. They have good quality shoes and clothing.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

When I was in the Marine Corps, I bought a pair of Nike shoes about halfway through my four year enlistment. It costed a bit, but they held up for years of running (we do a lot of running in the Marine Corps). Not to mention all the times that I wore them just going out. Very good quality shoes.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

we have done a LOT of shopping on the Nike websites for Shoes, tights, hoodies and everything. The website is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. we will continue to use the website for Nike products since there is no close Nike outlet to us here.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Gaining membership on the Nike app is extremely simple as it only requires your email and phone-number with the option to turn off notifications. Also, being a member allows you to receive special discounts on all Nike items at the store or for purchasing online. It also gives you a list of all the items you bought and when you bought it. The app is very organized and easy look through, it's also visually appealing with clear pictures of the shoes or clothes from all angles.

Luna Rockville, MD

Nike had always been my favorite sports brand. It has nice clothes, shoes and other sports equipment. All of the products are made of very comfortable materials and all of them are working great. In addition, the employees are extremely nice and helpful.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

Nike has everything I need when it comes to ware. The sneakers they have are the most comfortable brand. I go to gym almost everyday and I run the track every time I go. I wear these nike running shoes that are so comfortable and durable. They last for a long time. They also have really good athletic wear and they're always fashionable.

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I’m definitely team checks over stripes!! I love nike from head to toe. Their clothes never lose value and always have the best quality. Their shoes and socks are just amazing! You can wear it for a comfy or dress up outfit.

Olmanika Milfort Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love the quality of the shoes and the feel of them on my feet. However I can only get them as a gift or if I save money because I am on a budget and the price of the shoes in my size are not worth it. But I love them and wish I could have more.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I love Nike. It has the best jumpsuits work out outfits anything you could think of Nike has it. Very comfortable to wear when you’re going out with friends casual day. Overall great products, also, they have the best comfortable shoes.

Ramone Raiford Tallahassee, FL

I am an athlete so when it comes to buying anything for my sports I know I can count on Nike. They always have the latest styles and knowledgeable employees so I never struggle shopping. They are my one stop shop for all things sports wise. They also have a a great selection of just streetwear.

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

The Nike website is well organized, and it's usually pretty easy to find the items that you're looking for, but their prices are almost always towards the upper end, especially if you're looking for something more specialized. If you're willing to pay the premium, Nike is a good place to look for athletic clothes, but you can sometimes find better deals for their items on websites like amazon or third party retailers.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Nike has so many shoes for all sizes and even sport shoes. They let you try on the shoes so you can find one that fits which is very convenient. And they have sports clothes so you can buy a whole outfit to go with your shoes. The shoes are in great condition for a very long time.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Nike is a brand that I always wanted to wear as a child. And, as an adult, it's the only kind of shoe I buy. They last longer, they don't hurt my feet when I run, and they look cool. I keep buying them for myself and my kids because it's a brand we trust.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Nike is rarely the cheapest, but you don't become an industry leader (by a mile) by selling cheap crap. I love the variety, the different brands, and their online store is easy to navigate, and you can sometimes find a deal.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Nike is a great brand for athletes! I was a competitive figure skater, so I trained non-stop on and off the ice throughout high school. Their sneakers were always very supportive for the high intensity interval training workouts I did regularly, and their clothes were always breathable!

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Nike is absolutely my favorite place to go to find gym wear. The shoes are creatively amazing. I'm always amazed at my friends Nike shoes. Their clothing is super comfortable to wear and you feel confident in them! Love Nike! They have an awesome website and have lots of cool apps!

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

It is easy to buy things at Nike. They have a great selection of the latest products. They have good deals and it is easy to find what I am looking for. The products are easy to ship and I can do it all at my convenience. They are easy to work with if I don't like what I get or there is something wrong.