Nike Logo

#3 Target chevron_right
Amazon Logo
#4 Amazon chevron_right

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is a great company with great quality products, great designs and colors, and very comfortable. My favorite items are the running shorts and compression shorts. Some things can be a bit pricey but there are good deals most of the time. However, oftentimes, they are sold out of the items that I am looking for/wanting and it takes forever for them to get them back in stock, if they ever do. Customer service is great though and have helped me many times.

David Glauser West Jordan, UT

I love Nike and have repped them for years but it seems that their quality has dropped as of late. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought there broke in the first month or two. One had the insole fall apart. The other had the band around the heel break, causing it to dig in to my achilles. I took them both to the Nike store but they were very uninterested in my problem.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Nike has more expensive clothing than most clothing brands but it is high quality. I usually outgrow there shoes before they tear and are no longer wearable. Usually around back to school they have better deals like 2 for 1s so id recommend buying then

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

I love Nike I just wish they would have sneakers wider for us bigger people. And a better selection. I still love them though.

Auditi Gilbert, AZ

Nike has an amazing variety of athletic wear and I love the style of their shoes. Their material is worth the money, but the shoes can be a bit too pricey. I have bought several items from Nike such as jackets, joggers, and shirts because the quality is so good.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

Nike is a great store for shoes and other athletic wear. I have been pleased with my purchases in the past. The Nike brand does tend to be a little slimmer fit than other athletic stores. So they aren't a great fit for all sizes.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Gaining membership on the Nike app is extremely simple as it only requires your email and phone-number with the option to turn off notifications. Also, being a member allows you to receive special discounts on all Nike items at the store or for purchasing online. It also gives you a list of all the items you bought and when you bought it. The app is very organized and easy look through, it's also visually appealing with clear pictures of the shoes or clothes from all angles.

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

The Nike website is well organized, and it's usually pretty easy to find the items that you're looking for, but their prices are almost always towards the upper end, especially if you're looking for something more specialized. If you're willing to pay the premium, Nike is a good place to look for athletic clothes, but you can sometimes find better deals for their items on websites like amazon or third party retailers.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I like Nike products because they are high quality and very stylish. And it's fun to wear the Nike logo because everyone knows it and it's a good brand. It is just way to expensive for me. The good quality of products is nice. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate and I find things that I want, I just don't want to pay that much for them.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I love my products from Nike! I really love the sports bras they have because no other company has the sort of support they provide. I also really love their streetwear because it is creative and stylish!

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Nike's clothing is well diverse and they sell just about anything in regards to clothing, shoes, sports gear, workout equipment, supplements etc. It may be a bit pricier but the quality is durable.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Nike is a great store to buy form if you are looking for quality workout clothes. The clothings is durable and can last through all the hard core work outs. The shoes seem to be more on the expensive side however.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I always buy Nikes tennis shoes, they are always up to fashion and so comfortable. In my opinion i would prefer them to be a little less in price. But other than that I love their shoes:)

Myken American Fork, UT

When I go into a Nike Store I know I'll be helped right away by one of their employees. The service is great and if they aren't able to locate what I'm looking for in a style or size, they look online to see if they have it there.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Nike hasn’t great quality products which last a long time. However, their prices can be a bit much for the simplest of items. I suppose that the price is compensated for by the quality of their items. There is a great selection in various colors and the clothing works for leisure, athletics, and much more.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I recently purchased some hoodie sweatshirts online for my kids during the holidays. I was a little surprised they had what I needed in stock and I received my order in a timely manner due to it being a busy time of the year but overall my experience was beyond what I expected.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

The quality of Nike's products are top notch. They are on the expensive side but if you are willing to splurge, I would definitely do it. Also if you have Nike+, you get free shipping and up to date new on releases which is cool too.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I like how the Nike website is a definite experience. Sometimes I wish that it was a liiiiittle cheaper because you can usually find Nike for cheaper on different websites. But the customization and the simplicity of the website are to die for.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I always purchase my basketball clothing, gear, and shoes from Nike. Nike has more expensive products, but they are worth it. By purchasing online, I always get coupons for at least 20% off as well. I can choose and customize what I want to order.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a high school coach. I went to the Nike outlet to get some gear for my team. However, the rep told me that if I bought those particular items online, that I'd get an extra discount. So I did. The discount was applied and all products shipped straight to our school. Really easy and reliable!

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

We love Nike. Their shoes fit me perfectly. We have daughters who play volleyball and had to order them some spandex. There was an issue with the shipping and when I called customer service about the issue they fixed it straight away. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is that sometimes things can be too pricey.

Lilly Logan, UT

My husband is obsessed with everything Nike. This is pretty much all he wears. So I went to the Nike outlet and got him some clothes and shoes for his birthday and he still wears them and they look nice after 3 years. Nike has great quality clothing and the best shoes!

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I have always loved Nike products and the quality they are. There shoes last years as well as the clothing. The price isn’t too expensive for what you are buy. The worker are always very friendly and eager to help you find what you are looking for!

rcurtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I think nike is such a great store, I only with their products were less expensive. All of their styles are so dope and I love buying their clothes. All of the clothing I've bought has been super cute, and really good quality. Their shoes are really durable and cute, and I'd definitely recommend them!

Kayla Sturm Atlanta, GA

They have the most comfortable shoes and the cutest workout clothes. Sometimes it gets a little expensive though.

Christina Whelan Norcross, GA

nike is a great brand. i’ve always been a fan of their shoes and shorts. they’re kind of overpriced but i think the quality of their products makes up for it

Jesse Martinez

Knowledgable staff. I like that if a staff person doesn't know an answer to my question they aren't afraid to say so, but most importantly they find an answer for me.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Nike offers great products with amazing quality. Everything there is very durable; I know that I can rely on their products to last me a long time. Since it is a brand name, it's expensive, but worth it for the money.

Malayah Norcross, GA

I only shop a Nike once in a while. Their clothes are rather expensive. But, for working out, their clothes are very comfortable. I would visit Nike more often if they were less expensive.

Khori Howard Tallahassee, FL

I have never had a pair of Nikes that I didn't absolutely love. I really enjoy that I can buy good looking, fashionable shoes that are also comfortable to walk in. Plus, you can catch some on sale for a great price.

Juan Beaver, PA

I love all nike clothing. I also have 2 pairs of their shoes. I like the quality but the price sometimes is very outrageous i normally wait till things go on sale to buy them.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

We love our Nike's and have the family decked out in them. They are great all around shoes and great for any active occasion. Wish some of the varieties are a little too crazy for my taste.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I love Nike, you always get what you pay for and they are always running really great deals. My shoes always last forever and I prefer to get my athletic gear for basketball and other stuff from Nike.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

Every since high school sports I’ve always gotten Nike shoes and I can’t go back. They are the nicest and most comfortable shoes. Especially my basketball shoes. Nike has the best and nicest products.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

I like Nike styles, but I feel like the quality is decreasing and they are not worth as much as they used to be. Nike as a company is a great brand, but needs to make some improvements.

zoe American Fork, UT

nike has so many options online. they have shoes, clothes, etc! the costumer service is usually pretty easy to work with and shipping is pretty fast.

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

Nike stores are fun places to shop. We always spend way too much time there because of their large inventory and beautiful stores.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

Most of Nike's clothing products are great quality! They last a long time and have a great selection! I wish the prices would come down a bit though.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Like the Nike website. Easy to use and find items. They typically have free shipping which makes it much easier to order from them.

Ralph

Always has good prices for today's style! The comfort of product goes a long way, meaning last longer and feels comfortable

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

My teenage girls live in leggings, and Nike seriously has the best ones out there! I don’t think they wear anything else!

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

I like Nike for the quality of their shoes. Whenever I put on a pair of Nikes I’m always comfortable in my skin. I just wish they weren’t so expensive.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

The best athletic products money can buy. However, their prices are extremely expensive. Very hard to find good deals or good coupons. Nonetheless, they are the best.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Easy to shop and very quick with shipping. Have always enjoyed their selection of clothing and shoes. Half my closet is Nike for good reason. Love it!!

Kellen Layton, UT

Solid and comfortable clothes. Durability can sometimes be lacking but comfort kind of makes up for that. Sports attire by them is for sure the best out there.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I think that they have really cute stuff, but some stuff get holes so easy. I would like if there stuff could not get holes very easy. like there knee pads.

Tiffany Nguyen Ashburn, VA

I love Nike, they have the most cool and beautiful shoes and clothing. The prices are somewhat reasonable, some quite expensive. Overall, Nike is a great sporting line.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

The quality of Nike clothing and shoes is usually on or above par in comparison to other sports clothes companies. However their prices are usually quite expensive.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Nike has some good deals if you look in the sale and clearance. The prices are a little on the higher end for me, especially when I am buying kids' clothing and shoes.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Very very expensive, I can't afford to buy very much from Nike. The clothes are good quality but they are priced too high for what you are really paying for.