Nike Logo

#3 Target chevron_right
Amazon Logo
#4 Amazon chevron_right

Rachael Kennedy Orient, OH

Terrible customer service and products. I sent back two backpacks and they said they can’t cover my returned products any longer. There are 6 in our family and that is what we mostly wear and if I have an issue I send it to them. This is the first time they have every denied something and said I could no longer send defective items back. It’s sad they are no longer standing behind their products.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I used to wear nothing but Nike products and really loved them until recently. I quit buying Nike because it seemed like their products were becoming more cheaply made and yet their cost was increasing. The final straw that keeps me from buying Nike at all anymore was their Colin Kaepernick commercial. If that is the type of person they are paying to represent them I don't want to have anything to do with them or their products. He, and Nike, don't represent my values so I enjoy Addidas now.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

Quit alienating patriotic white men. I’m proud of and grateful for what my country stands for. Stop allowing your spokesmen like Collin kapernick to vilify a huge group of good people, over of the bad actions of a few. I was disappointed that you would pull your patriotic shoe this Independence Day. Nike was literally 95% of both my athletic and business casual wardrobe, but I’m afraid I can no longer support a company that disrespects our nation.

James Casco, MI

You guys are trash cancelled orders customer service is garbage nobody could help me replace my order I needed shoes in a crunch and you guys let me down and didn’t deliver. Trash company

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

Shoes and other clothing wear out pretty quick. Looking for a sports brand tgat can withstand extreme sports.

Scott L

The past few years they have let things go. No customer service. The staff is too busy on Twitter to help customers.

Oc11 Miami, FL

Nike uses sweat shop workers to make their products. They use cheap labor to make owners more wealthy. And their clothes is really expensive

Brette Draper, UT

I am really disappointed with the leggings that I bought here! They were very see through and uncomfortable