Nike Logo

H&M Logo
#4 H&M chevron_right
3.7

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I play a lot of sport and every time i need new shoes ,athletic gear, bags, water bottles, i buy fro mathematician the quality is amazing if your looking for something certain and as for help you’ll find it. They have everything there. I’ve always been satisfied with the service of Nike. And I will continue to buy from them.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

Nike has the best workout gear and always has trending items. They have excellent customer service and I have been a customer for many years.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping Nike for all things activewear! All my Nike items are so cute and very functional at the gym and on the go. Definitely a brand I trust!

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

There is a lot of stuff here online and prices are very reasonable. laced an order on a Tuesday and recieved my items on Saturday.

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I recently bought volleyball shoes and knee pads at Nike. They are good quality and I will be using them for a long time. I love how Nike has any kind of possible athletic product you can think of.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is a great company with great quality products, great designs and colors, and very comfortable. My favorite items are the running shorts and compression shorts. Some things can be a bit pricey but there are good deals most of the time. However, oftentimes, they are sold out of the items that I am looking for/wanting and it takes forever for them to get them back in stock, if they ever do. Customer service is great though and have helped me many times.

David Glauser West Jordan, UT

I love Nike and have repped them for years but it seems that their quality has dropped as of late. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought there broke in the first month or two. One had the insole fall apart. The other had the band around the heel break, causing it to dig in to my achilles. I took them both to the Nike store but they were very uninterested in my problem.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I really like the Nike stores, especially the Clearance Stores. The Factory and Clearance stores offer great bargains and are a destination for us when we are near. They have great return policies and the workers are always friendly and helpful. I really like some of the funky stuff I find in the Clearance stores. They are a lot of fun!

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

As someone who works out a lot and also prefers to always wear athletic wear, Nike is my favorite brand. Not only do they have very comfortable stuff, but it is also very cute and can also come with a matching set. For instance, I have multiple matching leggings and tops which make cute and quick outfits. I have tried many many brands of athletic wear, but I always come back to nike because they are fantastic at what they do.

R. Florez North Highlands, CA

Our son only likes one type of shoe, and we always find him a pair he likes at Nike. They don't tend to last that long as some other brands.

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I have shorts and shoes from Nike and they are wonderful. I wear the Nike tennis shoes every time I work out and they are so comfortable and I've never had a problem with them.

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

If you are looking for workout clothes, definitely go to Nike. They have the best sportswear and stylish shoes. SUPER good quality and comfortable. I've bought so many items from this clothing shop and it never fails to disappoint.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Nike is our first choice in athletic shoes and clothes. Their app and website makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. They integrate seamlessly with their brick and mortar stores. Their quality is phenomenal. The shoes last forever and are fantastic for our sporting needs.

Nell Damascus, MD

Nike shoes and clothing are always quality pieces. I live the variety for footwear. I like how clean the styles of Nike are.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We bought volleyball shoes only from Nike! They are good quality and comfortable, and my daughters said they can move so much faster!

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Nike has more expensive clothing than most clothing brands but it is high quality. I usually outgrow there shoes before they tear and are no longer wearable. Usually around back to school they have better deals like 2 for 1s so id recommend buying then

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

As a marathon runner, I take the quality of my gear seriously. Nike has consistently risen above my expectations and needs as a runner. I have been using Nike products for ten years now, and they never cease to amaze me.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

My daughter is an avid runner. She refuses to wear any bottoms that are not Nike. Nike clothing is designed to eliminate chaffing, withstand heavy use, and provide adequate ventilation. The quality is unbeatable!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

SO COMFORTABLE!!!. One of the best exercise shoes ever. They have so many styles to choose from. I run every morning and the paddings from my shoes help with support and decreasing the impact between my foot and the ground.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Nike is the best. We play so many sports at our house. We use Nike clothes, gear, and shoes. If they have it we buy it from them. I love their app too, it tracts everything for you.

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

Don't get me started about Nike I were it everyday I know for a fact that I have at least 15 Nike shirts in my closet alone right now. Nike is a brand you can trust easily a 5 star they make everything so easy for you if you want to get a present for someone then go to Nike its so easy to check out, the employes are so amazing and positive. I always enjoy when I go to Nike.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Had a tremendously great experience with Nike online. Had a return that they quickly handled like a concierge at a high class resort. They made all the arrangements and provided me the support and satisfaction I needed. I will continue to buy from Nike as they are Pro all the way and have earned my business forever. I've never had any other issues and don't expect to. I can't be happier about Nike.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I like the ease of the Nike website. It is easy to navigate and to make purchases through. There is always a large selection to choose from, so much more so than the stores. Nike clothes fit every member of my family so well and they hold up, so we choose to shop at Nike more than competitive brands. Their customer service is always so helpful and their return policy is great.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I've always been happy with my Nike purchases. They at are a higher price-point, but usually for good reason. I buy a lot of my running clothes here. I bought my favorite pair of running capris at Nike seriously like... six years ago(?)... and they are still in fabulous shape. It's really impressive. The quality is always above satisfactory for me, and the fit and look of their stuff is high-end as well.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Nike products are expensive but they are well worth the money. I have owned several pairs of Nike shoes and they have all lasted me many years. Their sales associates are usually very helpful and not pushy, and they are knowledgeable in the field of athletics and can help you know what the best product is for your needs. Their shoes are very high quality.

Kayla Sturm Atlanta, GA

They have the most comfortable shoes and the cutest workout clothes. Sometimes it gets a little expensive though.

Kylie Bishop Providence, UT

I have a lot of Nike clothing. they are very comfortable and stylish. Nike is very reliable and has good quality clothing. my only complaint is that it’s a little pricy.

Dee Ashcroft Smithfield, UT

I love Nike products! They are comfortable and stylish. These are my go to exercise wear and as a runner I love their running shoes for comfort and durability.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

It is always great quality and at great prices. Always in style and in any size never have had any problems with Nike. I also wear something from Nike almost everyday!

Amber Mixon Houston, TX

The employees that work in the actually Nike stores are very respectful and kind. They are very helpful when the customers is in need of help. Very enjoyable experience!

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

We are a Nike family. From the gear to the clothes and shoes, Nike has us covered. I know when I buy stuff that it will last. Everything is great quality.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I love my products from Nike! I really love the sports bras they have because no other company has the sort of support they provide. I also really love their streetwear because it is creative and stylish!

Haley Paez Denver, CO

As a soccer player all my life, I have thoroughly enjoyed having Nike on my feet. The cleats that Nike provides are narrow and fit my feet very well. The aesthetic of the cleats make them even more enjoyable to wear.

James Wadsworth Orem, UT

I’ve got some nike socks that have lasted me forever. I have been a door to door sales man for 5 years now and Have used the same 12 pairs of Nike socks ever year, they’ve never got holes. It’s amazing

Missy Charleston, IL

I recently purchased a pair of shoes for my son from the Nike website. While shipping took longer than anticipated (due to Covid), that was understandable and the quality shoes were worth the wait.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

I know there are stories and tales about Nike but one thing is the product is quality and lasts so much longer than other brands. Wish the stories behind the brand were as great as the loyalty to the products

Shaina Cohen Tallahassee, FL

Good quality clothes that do last a long time. The shoes also are great for running in or doing any other activities. Their customer service is also really good. I have had issues with orders/products before and they answer very fast and fix the problem right away.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Since I'm away in college and don't have a store near me I always shop online. I can count on Nike to get items to me very fast and I appreciate that because some times online shopping and delivery dates can be risky but Nike is reliable.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Nike is such a great company for all ages. They have a wide range of products from shoes and clothes to sporting tools. The clothing is very modern along with the workers. The workers are very helpful and ask you if you need help without you asking first.

Star Stewart Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love shopping at Nike because their items are long lasting. The fabric they use in the clothes are not cheap and can withstand extreme conditions. I feel flexible when I wear Nike tights or tops. I only use Nike shoes when running.

Jason Barrow

Easy to use great products the customer service staff is great I will always use nike products I have 15 pair right now. I have jackets sneakers and that all I buy for my kids the nike products are sturdy and a great brand hard not to buy

Paula Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I absolutely love nike athletic wear and they have the coolest shoes that have great traction and fit so comfortably. You definitely get your moneys worth with what you bought! Nike is also amazing with returning items ordered that happen to not work out.

Patrick Orem, UT

The overall experience at the Nike town store is unique to Nike. You know it when you walk in. If you removed the nike symbols you would know it is a nike sports wear. They have build a brand of quality. When you see nike, you know what to expect. The shoes are very good. The biggest thing about them is the shoes last years.

Scott Rasmussen Davenport, IA

Overall, Nike offers the best quality, comfort and style of sportswear. I particularly like their shoe department. I only choose Nike for my basketball and tennis shoes due to their cutting edge technology, comfort and quality.

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I have a lot of Nike clothing items and I love everything. Sometimes I feel it is a bit overpriced but it is all worth it. I have a couple pairs of their shoes and they're really comfortable and they've lasted me a long time. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

I can attest to Nike’s clothing and footwear being phenomenal. The fabrics that are used in the clothing are of great quality. The materials used for the shoes are almost indestructible. I’ve worn the same clothing and shoes for years and I’ve yet to see any damage. Their products can be a bit pricey but the longevity in their products is undeniable. Nike has a variety of products that can be worn for any occasion.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Nike clothing and shoes have been a staple for my children for many years. The quality of their every day clothing is superb. Athletic clothing is even better. My son wears nike pants or leggings almost daily and they hold up well for an active school aged boy. My daughter uses Nike sports bras exclusively. I have recently switched to Nike Pegasus for running shoes and can't image ever going back to my old brand. Supportive, comfortable.

Denise Riggs Midvale, UT

With a teenage daughter who must keep up with the latest fashion I have definitely purchased a few pairs of shoes from Nike. A few times the shoe has been out of stock for sometime and as soon as I see them available I’ve been able to get her the pair she is looking for. I have been upgraded to priority shipping without me asking and without having to pay extra twice. The shoes have always been excellent quality.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

Nike has always be the “go-to” store for my family. We have spent thousands at Nike. Their product is reliable and anytime I have been dissatisfied with one of their products they don’t hesitate to let me exchange the product and find something that I’m satisfied with. So needless to say their customer service is outstanding. Our family will continue to shop at Nike.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

I have gotten so many Nike clothing and I love every single piece! Especially Nike cleats! I’ve played soccer my whole life and I never got any other brand of cleat! Nike held up so well and also look so good! Dealing with Nike is easy. Whether it online or in an outlet store! I hand downs love Nike and there sport bras are amazing and so comfortable as well!!