Nike Logo

#1 Amazon chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

Shanlee Sandusky, OH

I have only had one pair of shoes from Nike that did not last as long as others, but that aside, they are the only brand of tennis shoes, cleats, and basketball shoes I will ever buy. I have worn other brands and comfort and durability are far less superior.

1 day ago

Laurel Dalton Herriman, UT

I love Nike clothing! I recently received a sweatshirt from my cousin that she had worn for years. When I received it, it was still in terrific condition, and I have worn it many times since. I am very impressed by the quality of clothing Nike produces. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone seeking durable yet stylish clothing.

Paula Pili Provo, UT

They have some great products however, you have to really search for good deals. The shoes are way over priced I think right now it’s all about “the name” Although I purchased 2 pairs of shoes for my nephew this past Christmas It’s all he wanted. I picked his name. A pair of jordan 12 and I think 7? The red and black one with the 23 I had to search high and low for a place I didn’t have to take a personal loan out on to buy these shoes. Even the used pairs held their price lol! (Not during the pandemic lol unless I trust the person selling) I was this close to going that route I tell ya! I’m hopeful they follow suit to polo Lol and make these more affordable for the “average joe” lol In all honesty, my Nike’s last a long time it’s a great “investment “ Just need to take care of them to make them last! ;)

Brynlee Dalton Herriman, UT

I love Nike so much! There are so many different products to choose from! Personally, I like the shoes. But there are many other options as well! Nike is the place to shop if you want super great products!

15 hours ago

Brynlee Dalton Riverton, UT

Nike is SUCH a good company! There is a huge variety of products! I especially like their shoes. From awesome socks, to athletic pants, there really is something for everyone! I love Nike so much!

17 hours ago

JJ Jenkins Glendale, AZ

Nike makes my favorite shoe for running and waking. They are so comfortable it feels Like you are either wearing nothing or waking in a cloud. They wear nice and look stylish, too. They are reasonably priced for the amount of wear you get from them. Nike also makes comfortable and stylish looking sportswear. Good for and good quality on all of her products. The Nike salespeople in their stores are knowledgeable and helpful for Fitting shoes.

Michelle Crane Glendale, AZ

I love the overall quality of Nike athletic wear. The clothing that I have purchased never gets holes in it and I have been able to keep the longest. Yes, the price is higher than other clothing brands but it holds up much longer and is worth the extra cost.

Connor Smith Palm City, FL

Nike has great quality clothes at reasonable prices. Great for whole family. Comfortable clothes that the whole family enjoys wearing.

Bradley Baer Philadelphia, PA

Nike’s site is easy to use and has a great selection. The prices are always the best compared to other third party sellers and the customer service is top-notch.

Dan Lynn, MA

My go to for buying new shoes. The quality and shipping is what you'd expect. The only downside is the ethics stuff you hear about Nike, they're under fire a lot for the sweat shop stuff.

Koerrea LR O'Fallon, IL

My house is a Nike House! We spend so much money on Nike products. Whether its for the kids sports or for us tp just have to wear for leisure. Always high quality and I love the specials and sales they have. We mainly shop online and not instores as the closest Nike outlets to us is over a hour away.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

Nike is one of my favorite clothing brands because of the quality and versatility of the clothes they sell. It has adapted with the times beautifully as not only do they offer Sportswear but lounging clothes and even more formal pieces. Nike is always in fashion and I don't see that changing any time soon. Lastly, the customer service whether in store or online always places the customer as a priority even when problems that arise are out of their control.

Daione S Milbourne Orlando, FL

Love Nike one of the more reliable sneaker Brand companies you'll run across The Quality Out of the store and customer service is Great Definatey would recommend

Rafet Afnan Mymensingh, 34

Nike clothing is the best in terms of price, product quality, design, or brand. I love their unique product collection for all genders. I love their tracksuits, hoodies, trouser collection most. You can choose from a wide range of colours, sizes and price ranges. They deliver fast and are reliable.

Adam Dahl Herriman, UT

Nikes are the only casual shoes I wear. They’re the most comfortable and the best looking.

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

Love the layout of the website, searching is easy or browsing. Always has the latest products in stock

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Great products - shoes - at reasonable prices.

Cassandra Tetzlaff Bend, OR

We have purchased running shoes, backpacks, and gloves from Nike. They are always quality, well-made products. They last a while and easy to clean. This year we ordered the Nike Elite Basketball backpack and I was impressed with the design and quality. We will order again in the future!

Mervin Raggs Haines City, FL

Custom shop was an awesome experience. Was able to design my own shoes how good is that.

Laura Mccall Yuba City, CA

Good comfy shoes but the broke down fast. I expected them to last longer then 3 months for the price.

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

The best brand in athletics. Nike has always been the best. From shoes to shirts, Nike products last for years.

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and always is up to date with latest fashion trends. It has a variety of clothes for all body types.

Michael Kline

Shoes are very comfortable,Fit True to size,

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

My boyfriend and I couldn't find any shoes in-store so we ordered the ones we liked online. We had them delivered to his door 1½ days later! Fast service and one happy man! I would definitely order them like this again since the service is extremely fast.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I play a lot of sport and every time i need new shoes ,athletic gear, bags, water bottles, i buy fro mathematician the quality is amazing if your looking for something certain and as for help you’ll find it. They have everything there. I’ve always been satisfied with the service of Nike. And I will continue to buy from them.

G Anniston, AL

Great gear, great shoes just remember the shoes tend to run a little small.The products are quality and above average so I don't mind the price

Gary Griffith Abilene, TX

Nike is awesome and provides a wide variety of products for the market. Love the shoes, they last longer than other brands. Would like to see more wide shoes on the market.

David Swenson Boulder, CO

Nike consistently makes innovative and cool shoes. Been wearing Nike for years. From cleats to running, to casual. One of my favorite brands of all time.

Kamrul Kibria Dhaka, 13

Reliable and Perfect: I'm so happy with their customer service and the product is out of objection. Their delivery was on time with amazing behave.. Nike is reliable and perfect.

Mike Perrins Spring Hill, FL

They have the best brand sneakers and hold there value

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Nike is a great company with great quality products, great designs and colors, and very comfortable. My favorite items are the running shorts and compression shorts. Some things can be a bit pricey but there are good deals most of the time. However, oftentimes, they are sold out of the items that I am looking for/wanting and it takes forever for them to get them back in stock, if they ever do. Customer service is great though and have helped me many times.

David Glauser West Jordan, UT

I love Nike and have repped them for years but it seems that their quality has dropped as of late. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought there broke in the first month or two. One had the insole fall apart. The other had the band around the heel break, causing it to dig in to my achilles. I took them both to the Nike store but they were very uninterested in my problem.

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

As someone who works out a lot and also prefers to always wear athletic wear, Nike is my favorite brand. Not only do they have very comfortable stuff, but it is also very cute and can also come with a matching set. For instance, I have multiple matching leggings and tops which make cute and quick outfits. I have tried many many brands of athletic wear, but I always come back to nike because they are fantastic at what they do.

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

Don't get me started about Nike I were it everyday I know for a fact that I have at least 15 Nike shirts in my closet alone right now. Nike is a brand you can trust easily a 5 star they make everything so easy for you if you want to get a present for someone then go to Nike its so easy to check out, the employes are so amazing and positive. I always enjoy when I go to Nike.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Had a tremendously great experience with Nike online. Had a return that they quickly handled like a concierge at a high class resort. They made all the arrangements and provided me the support and satisfaction I needed. I will continue to buy from Nike as they are Pro all the way and have earned my business forever. I've never had any other issues and don't expect to. I can't be happier about Nike.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I like the ease of the Nike website. It is easy to navigate and to make purchases through. There is always a large selection to choose from, so much more so than the stores. Nike clothes fit every member of my family so well and they hold up, so we choose to shop at Nike more than competitive brands. Their customer service is always so helpful and their return policy is great.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I've always been happy with my Nike purchases. They at are a higher price-point, but usually for good reason. I buy a lot of my running clothes here. I bought my favorite pair of running capris at Nike seriously like... six years ago(?)... and they are still in fabulous shape. It's really impressive. The quality is always above satisfactory for me, and the fit and look of their stuff is high-end as well.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Nike products are expensive but they are well worth the money. I have owned several pairs of Nike shoes and they have all lasted me many years. Their sales associates are usually very helpful and not pushy, and they are knowledgeable in the field of athletics and can help you know what the best product is for your needs. Their shoes are very high quality.

Zariah Tallahassee, FL

I love me some Nike! From shoes to shirts, Nike has comfortable apparel and great sports wear!

Crystal Menzie Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping for shoes at Nike especially as a student since I receive discounted prices.

Richard Cunningham Hamilton, HC

I have some nike trainers I bought at the nike store and couldnt be happier with them. Great customer service from the sales rep.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping Nike for all things activewear! All my Nike items are so cute and very functional at the gym and on the go. Definitely a brand I trust!

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I recently bought volleyball shoes and knee pads at Nike. They are good quality and I will be using them for a long time. I love how Nike has any kind of possible athletic product you can think of.

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I have shorts and shoes from Nike and they are wonderful. I wear the Nike tennis shoes every time I work out and they are so comfortable and I've never had a problem with them.

mike Smith Atlanta, GA

Great shoes and gear .products always satisfy

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I really like the Nike stores, especially the Clearance Stores. The Factory and Clearance stores offer great bargains and are a destination for us when we are near. They have great return policies and the workers are always friendly and helpful. I really like some of the funky stuff I find in the Clearance stores. They are a lot of fun!

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

If you are looking for workout clothes, definitely go to Nike. They have the best sportswear and stylish shoes. SUPER good quality and comfortable. I've bought so many items from this clothing shop and it never fails to disappoint.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Nike is our first choice in athletic shoes and clothes. Their app and website makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. They integrate seamlessly with their brick and mortar stores. Their quality is phenomenal. The shoes last forever and are fantastic for our sporting needs.

Shaina Cohen Tallahassee, FL

Good quality clothes that do last a long time. The shoes also are great for running in or doing any other activities. Their customer service is also really good. I have had issues with orders/products before and they answer very fast and fix the problem right away.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Since I'm away in college and don't have a store near me I always shop online. I can count on Nike to get items to me very fast and I appreciate that because some times online shopping and delivery dates can be risky but Nike is reliable.