Macy's Logo

7.4

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Macy’s has an excellent selection of products and the pricing is competitive when you find things on sale.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

High quality clothes. I do find it difficult to find things sometimes in the store. But the clothes are very nice.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love looking at all the fancy stuff in Macy's. They always have fun commercials too.

Samantha Millville, UT

An easy website to navigate! I am always happy with what I purchase from Macy’s!

William South Jordan, UT

One of my favorite stores! Prices are high, but I can find a million things I like here.

Jami Myers Victor, ID

I was able to return my shirt I bought with no problems. The lady at the counter was kind and very entertaining.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

I have always shopped at Macy's for shoes and suits. They have great dress clothes and a nice selection of brands.

Mark

Macy's sells good quality clothing. Delivery is prompt for online orders, and the store's return policy makes returning unwanted items easy.

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

Macy's has great sales and customer service. Some of their products are a little over my price range unless they are on sale.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

Really high quality with every item in stock and the star rewards encourages you to keep coming back to shop!

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Macy’s is a fabulous location when looking for women’s dresses. They have a great collection and are always a decent price.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

They’ve saved the day and had exactly what I needed a couple times now. Great variety and size availability

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Macy's has great clothes shopping online. Many styles, affordable prices and great pictures to shop with. Excellent and easy to use check outs too.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the holiday sale in cologne and the gifts that come with. We always stock up during that time of year.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

Macy’s carries quality clothes, shoes, and jewelry. Can be pricey, depending on purchase. The clothes I’ve purchased fit true to size.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

Macy’s always has great discount sales on the things I love. Easy in store return policy and great customer service.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I love macy’s! They have great women clothing at such an affordable price. And i’ve never had a bad experience with the staff!

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I ordered a dress from Macy’s and it arrived quickly and the quality was great. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Taylee Warner South Jordan, UT

I used to buy all my high school dance dresses from here. They carry lots of cute, affordable styles.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Macys is actually a very nice source for clothing. It’s easy to navigate on their website and in store. They have quality clothing for fair prices.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I feel like Macy’s is an overpriced clothing store. These big box retailers need to change in order to survive. I don’t want to shop here ever again.

Zac Cannon Biloxi, MS

My wife, mother and I both buy from Macy's online frequently. We get fair online prices and delivery!

Lily South Jordan, UT

Macy’s has wonderful clothes. Their clothes last a while and our great. I love Macy’s clothes they’re great.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Macy’s is a well known and trusted company that has a large selection, especially online. You can find clothing for men, women and children.

Tony Riverton, UT

I've purchased a couple of suits from Macy's and have been impressed with the clothing quality and the customer service when buying.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I really like shopping at maceys. However it can get a little pricey. The products are usually good quality and they ship to you fast.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Good store, good brands. Can be expensive but if you have the money shop here. Really cute styles of clothing. Easy to navigate the website.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

A lovely store filled with a great selection of special occasion clothes, not so much of a fitness line.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I was looking for a dress, last minute, for a wedding and was able to find one at Macy’s. It fit perfect and wasn’t too expensive!

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

Macy’s has a great verity of cute clothes. And they are affordable too. The customer service is top notch.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I don’t love Macy’s because the people there were rude to my mom when we were shopping. She had questions about some items and they completely ignored her.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

Macys online website is easy to use, easy to order things, they just have to be in stock. I received my item in a timely manner as well.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

Macy's is great. They have everything you need and there is always a sale or some sort of deal! Love it.

Tysen Rohner Gilbert, AZ

Products are at the very high end of the fashion world and are very reliable. Outstanding customer service.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I love looking at all the fancy clothes in Macy's. All of the clothes are great quality and lost a very long time.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy's is a good average everything store. They are average at price, selection, and overall experience. Nothing special, just average.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Maceys has always had great customer service and has always taken care of me when I have had purchases I have had to return

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

When my husband needs shoes, we always go to Macy's. They have the best selection at the best prices.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I just found a dress for my son's wedding here. After looking at so many stores they had just what I needed.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

There are not a lot of choices at Macy's and it's usually not within a reasonable price range.

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Most stuff is overpriced even on sale, poor selection online a little better

amycray Bangor, ME

I have never had a bad experience with Macy's. Very nice quality clothes

Frederline Jean-Philippe Tallahassee, FL

Getting old!! Sometimes Is expensive! Needs more variety and better styles. Used to love lots

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Extremely expensive but they have some cute clothes there. They have a nice range of designer brands.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Super cute clothing with great quality. Some of the newest trends are seen here.

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Great variety of product, love the deals I can always find, employees are always helpful

Nicole Mondares Long Beach, MS

LOVE shopping there! It is so big and spacious. Lots of selections. I love the customer service.

Rick V.

Excellent the Last of The Mohicans still giving old fashioned care and service

Sherry Wootton Ogden, UT

Miss this store, just closed by us. Had great prices and products.

Evan Rasmussen Sandy, UT

An American staple never lets me down, quality and style always.