Macy's Logo

7.4

Mike Perrins Spring Hill, FL

I love there prices and quality of clothing and perfume

KLF Fort Worth, TX

I enjoy shopping Macy’s online and in store. They run good sales and offer good coupons and rewards.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

My favorite place to shop is Macys. Good selection and quality. Clean stores and great customer service.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I love the wide variety of clothing they sell at Macy's and the great pricing they have too. I love Macy's.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

I love shopping here for all of my families dress clothes. A great selection for everyone, and pretty affordable.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

My go to for years. I’ve spent lots of money at Macy’s. Cologne gifts underwear dress clothes all perfect for men

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

Macy's is a great place to shop but it is on the more expensive side. They have a great selection every time I go there to shop!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy’s is always my go - to store to buy winter jackets because they have many different types. However it’s hard to find a jacket I like for a cheap price.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I prefer Nordstrom over Macy's but I would still shop at Macy's. It's hard to beat Nordstrom's return policy and customer service!

Laura Herriman, UT

The quality is good and the selection is great. Their sales prices are ok. I never buy things at full price. There online service is great.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

Macy's has a great clothing site. The pictures are professional and appealing, with all the info and reviews laid out for you.

Linda Hill

Although I like Macy's and the merchandise they carry, their coupons are beyond frustrating. There is always a reason why they cannot be used with your purchase.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Macy's is a wonderful store. I love how many sales you are able to hit on a regular basis. They have great makeup selections and shoes as well.

Chaveli Crawfordville, FL

Amazing service from the cashiers and workers and great deals with good quality goods. Always buy my perfumes from here. Don’t have complains.

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

I love Macy’s not only for their parades but for their affordable clothing options, too. Also, their colognes are really nice to try out.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

I found their size chart very helpful! And the customer reviews who also purchased the same item extremely through on how the suit fit. I was very happy!

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

Macy’s has stylish affordable clothes at half the price of other leading fashion outlets. Plus great discounts and service year round.

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

Super nice clothes that last. I’ve had a pair of shorts from there for 2 years now and they are still amazing to wear.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Macy’s! They have really high quality clothing, but semi over priced. You can find what you are looking for and good product.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Dresses are of great quality and during prom and dance season, Macy is a store that can accommodate all types of likes, fashion sense and fads.

Adria Riverton, UT

Love Macy’s. Lots of variety and high quality. Lots of super cute kids clothes and I shop there frequently for work clothes

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

Had a situation where there was a promo going on online and the store was nearby, so I went in and wanted to pricematch or have the online promo honored. Wasn't able to do that. The person at the register wasn't very helpful and wasn't able to provide me assistance from a manager when requested. As I've worked in retail for some time and have quite a bit of patience as I understand the situation from their perspective. The experience was terrible and I haven't been back since.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Maceys always has a great selection and great prices. When they have sells they are already good. Plus the quality has always been good.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Macy’s has very nice clothing options, some cookware, and appliances, along with a lot of other needs and wants and a fair price.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Had such a hassle trying to track down a certain size of shoe for a wedding on short notice. Had to run all over stores and their online inventory was off so I never found them.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Macy’s has a wide variety of clothing for young children up to adults. I really like the dress and shoe options they have

Bryndie Managua, MN

Lots of options for a pretty decent price. I bought a dress for homecoming and it took some hunting because of the huge variety but I found something to work for me.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Macy's has everything from clothing to appliances, the perfect store when you're out shopping in the mall. They have a wonderful website and great deals all year round!

sommore robinson Miami, FL

I always get the prettiest dresses from here. love their clearance section and the store is always in tip top shape unless it is Christmas time.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Macys is a wonderful clothing outlet offering an array of brand clothing to all ages and sexes. Prices are some of lowest compared to other department stores, additionally clearance deals are held frequently.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Macy's is a great department store for finding not only clothing but holiday decor and perfumes, makeup and colognes. I really miss the downtown Pittsburgh storefront location but enjoyed my visit to the Chicago location.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

This is a well known company. The quality of their clothing is good. They have a good variety and options. Its a great place to buy suits.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Macy's is a little more pricier but if you keep you your eye open you can find some good sales. I do like the quality of there product and I've always a great service.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We have bought items through the website and have had them delivered and opted to pick up at the store and never have had any issues.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have only ordered fragrance from Macy's on-line. The cologne that I have bought arrived safely and was ready to use when it arrived. I was worried about shipping as it was glass but it arrived perfectly.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Macy’s is always a go to in an emergency I last minute needed an outfit and immediately found what I wanted at a good price.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Expensive clothing as well, no where near Nordstrom’s. Looked for some prom dresses and found a few just not a lot or the pricing was out of my budget.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Expensive clothing, but good quality. Good selection of clothing and variety of sizes. Customer service wasn't the greatest to help me find what I was needing.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Macy’s is very over priced. It has a good variety of clothing and you can find things for everyone. Super easy to find the things you are looking for.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

go to macys to find great deals on high quality name brand products. Hands down best place to go for deals during the holidays

Brette Draper, UT

Macy’s is a great place for quality clothes and helpful friendly staff that are more than willing to help you find anything!

Jenys Fegaro Los Angeles, CA

Such a good store for ordering good, well made clothing items. Would recommend!

Wendy Park City, UT

You can find any item of clothing you are looking for at Macy's. It has a great atmosphere!

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I love the sales and their coupons on quality clothes and items. I've ordered the makeup online.

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

Great collection of dresses for every occasion. It provides a great shopping experience for everyone in the family

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

They have really good pricing on all of their items. Next to Dillards this is probably one of my favorite stores.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

Their selection is almost overwhelming and their prices are a little high but their service is amazing.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love Macy's. They have amazing quality and amazing customer service every time.

Darron Delaney

The website was very easy to use. The merchandise could be shipped a little faster.

Betty L Kennedy

They have good brands that fit and work for me. They need to come back to Coos Bay!!