Macy's Logo

7.4

Reckholdt Draper, UT

When Macy’s has a good sale I like to stalk up. They have a great selection on kid and toddler clothing. And I have found several really cute dresses fir myself that I have loved.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Macy's has great clothes for everyone. The clothes are in great quality and they have great prices. The employees are always happy and always ready to help find something that you will get.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I love Macy's shoe selection! They always have so many options for shoes on clearance in every different size! Most of my shoes are from Macy's, and I love shopping here because I can go with my mom and she can shop for home goods while I look at shoes and bags.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy's has some really cute clothes and high end items for really good prices online. If you watch often enough you can get some of their really great internet sales. Easy returns and great customer service with no questions asked.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I would much rather shop on the website then the actual store. It is so easy to find what you need online. They have a great selection and my daughters have bought prom dresses online from them and it was easy and they worked great.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Macy’s has been my favorite website lately. It’s clean and organized and easy to use. My one complaint would be response time from the email help line. Delivery is punctual and I’ve never had a return issue.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Macy’s always sells great quality products! I bought a coat here last winter and it has changed my life. It has lasted so long and always keeps me warm during the cold Utah winters.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I love Macy's. Their jeans are the only things I wear lately--they last a long while and are so comfortable. Their price point is reasonable, and I always find things that I like.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that you can order items on line from Macy's and then you can return them if the product is not what you expected to the store. The products come in about a week and a half for free shipping if you order a certain amount.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy's carries brands that I love. There is always a sale on line and I know the quality of their merchandise is incredible. I trust the Macy's name with our Sunday Dress Clothes the most.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

After shopping at soo many different stores I ended up at Macys and ended up buying my prom dress at macys. never under estimate macys. They have great clothes for every occasion you need.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how big the store is, and that it can have pretty much any clothing style you can image. But I often find myself getting lost and not knowing where anything is. But other than that I love shopping at Macys! There isn't too many staff members that its annoying but just enough to help you with all your need.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Love Macy's. Such a good store to buy so many things. Staff is always so kind and generous, willing to help. A bit expensive depending on your budget but always have a good experience with Macy's!

Zariah Tallahassee, FL

Macy’s clothes are so stylish and always in season. Deals are awesome as well!

Jeanne Bedon Park Ridge, IL

Do not place an online order with Macy's! They tell you something is in stock, claim that they have shipped the order so they can charge your credit card but they don't actually ship it. They then sit on your money for an indefinite period before they return it to you. I am sympathetic to Covid related delays and shortages but why do they debit your credit card before they ship? If they don't have stock just say so and don't tale my money!

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

Always running specials, if you wait, whatever you need, it will be reduced in price. Great quality of merchandise and great costumer service.

Trevene Columbia, MD

I find that this store can be over price while the products are not always of top quality. You can find the same products elsewhere for cheaper. I have the rewards program and only shop when there is a good sale.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Macy's has so many options to choose from. From clothing to fragrances and makeup. Some prices are a bit much but usually you can find some good deals.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

I don't know what it is with Macy's but I just don't like the style of their clothes. I think that their clothes are more for older women and seniors than for teenagers and young adults. There is not a lot of selection to pick out of and everything is kinda boring and plain.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Macy's is never my first choice for shopping. I only go here if I have a coupon. Even then I have to really want to use my coupon to take the time to walk through the huge store!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Love shopping here especially during the military ball season and rom season for my teens. They have loads to choose from and they fit all figures.

Quintelle Mitchell Canton, GA

I bought and rung from Macy’s online that was to small. When I attempted to return it at the Alpharetta Georgia Northpoint mall location. I was accused of having the ring sized. Then once they saw I had paperwork showing my return was pending they took ring and my paperwork and told me I was good. So I called the return center today since it was Saturday when I left ring at store and they tell me they have no record of me dropping ring off. That I should drive back to store and see what they did with ring and get a tracking number then they can help me.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

At Macy's you can always find great deals and great quality of clothes. I always come back with something when I walk into a Macy's

Tim Hollywood, FL

My package came to me damaged and after waiting on the phone for 10 minutesx3 and trying to initiate a chat with a computer, I was told via email that they would ship me another package of the same. so, they did, to the wrong address! They sent it to my billing address and not the shipping address. They said I could dispute the shipping once it arrived, 1850 miles away! After 6 different emails from as many people I told they the package could sit on the porch and rot .

R. Gold

I love their large selection of good quality clothihg, especially petite sizes, and their frequent sales enable me to buy more than usual.

Easton Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Macys is great, their clothes are awesome, I got a white button down shirt from them and really liked the fit and fabric.

Adam Roxas Sacramento, CA

Horrible help center service. My wife ordered me a Christmas present and she needed to make a change of address. She made the call same day she made the order and instead of fixing it they ended up charging our account again. She has been back and forth with Macy’s and the bank for the past 4 days tyinf to fix the problem and still no solution. Never shopping online with Macy’s every again.

Carlene Dastrup Sandy, UT

I enjoy the variety at Macy's. It has great makeup, perfume and jewelry departments. The customer service has always been top notch. It is a store that I trust the quality of their products.

Brandon Maughan Lehi, UT

I purchased a few items from Macy last year leading up to Christmas. Although the pricing was great, I was sent the wrong products. My guess is they aren't very organized in the warehouse.

Lindsey Andersen Provo, UT

I have enjoyed the ability to return online items in the store for free. They have great sales and nice options for Plus-Sized women as well as everyone else!

Jonny Hancock Draper, UT

I like Macy's. They have a good selection of clothing, from casual to formal, so I can pick up everything I need in one stop. Prices tend to be on the more expensive side though.

Ellie American Fork, UT

Macy’s brings you the best brands and quality at a reasonable price! The website caters to your taste and needs and is a great online shopping experience!

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I recently shopped Macy's website looking for a particular pair of shoes. However, they were quite a bit more expensive than another place I was able to find them. I don't shop there often because I feel like they're more expensive than other places.

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Have been going to Macy's for decades. Always had a great experience until recently in one store noticed in the woman's department clothes were all over no order to the floor and hardly any staff available. I know retail is changing, however, unable to purchase because of the disorganization. Had a great history.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

I’ve bought all my suits from macy’s, for every wedding, prom, and event. The prices are very fair and the customer assistants always helped me get what I needed.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

Great service Macy’s is a great place to shop for anything , for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, , find some really cool toys that are not around anymore

Toni Baker West Valley City, UT

Love shopping at Macy's prices were great for me little too far for us to drive nothing in Ogden but if it was here in Oregon not be there all the time

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Macy’s has a great variety of stuff, making it hard to find a specific item. It is very organized which helps. They also offer lots of brand name items for sometimes cheaper than normal. It’s a very good quality store.

Luna Potomac, MD

They have all of the brand you want. We always go to Macy’s to buy clothes, bags and gifts for friends. They always have discount over holiday season.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

You know the name and after all these years it’s still the place to find nice clothes. The prices can be a little high but it’s such a trusted name it’s hard to not keep going back. Sales online are always good

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Macy's is my favorite department store, especially when it comes to shopping for formal wear. Anytime I'm going to a wedding or formal event, Macy's is the first place I go.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Macy's online has a wide selection of clothes and other household items. I don't feel like I get the same value shopping at Macy's as I do other comparable department stores, so I rarely go there unless they are having a sale.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

I love buying dresses here! There's a lot of variety in clothing, so you're bound to find something you like. Everything is organized very well, and easy to find.

Regina Lindon, UT

Macy's offers a wide selection of fancy clothing for low prices, there are also so many perfumes for affordable prices, these have made perfect presents for my family!

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

Macys has a lot of different options, brands, and products. I have bought a lot of nike and Adidas from Macys and loved the quality. I have also bought some Adrianna papel dresses from Macys and loved them!

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy's on line has a huge selection. It's the BEST place for finding dresses for school dances and other formal occasions. Also, LOVE buying Clinique from the Macy's website.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I have found some great evening gown dresses at Macy’s that I have used for homecoming and prom. Great quality and the store is well organized as well.

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

While Macy's has very good products, they are outrageously expensive. I recently bought a regular jean jacket from them for $80.00 and felt so stupid when I saw a similar jacket elsewhere for over half that price. I'm just not the type of person that is able to shop here.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I don't shop here very often because of their prices. They are a little high for my liking. They do have a huge selection of items though which bring me back when I can't find something at a less expensive store. I usually only buy when their is a sale too.

Chase H Provo, UT

Wait for the right time and you can score amazing deals! I love the sales that they have. The customer service was good and there was a large product assortment.