Macy's Logo

7.4

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

The clothing that I purchased from Macys was amazing! The quality was amazing, and it fit great! I purchased some winter coats since the wintertime is coming up and the jacket was very warm, 10/10, would recommend,

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

I always like going to Macys because they always have some sort of sale going on. There are so many fashion brands you can find at Macys for cheaper prices. I just bought a cute tan bag from here and I love it.

Auditi Gilbert, AZ

This is my go to place to shop for my mother. There are so many different companies they carry so it is a great place to go gift shopping at. Their costumer service has always been nice in my experiences. Make sure you look out for coupons and sales because they often hold amazing deals.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Just went looking for prom dresses and found ourselves in the women’s department thinking that was the only fancy dress area in the store. It wasn’t until we were ready to purchase that an employee finally told us about a juniors fancy dress section. A little bummed they weren’t helpful sooner!

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I used to love going to Macy's but now it's so jammed pack full of stuff that it feels like a Target, but the prices are more expensive. The employees don't seem all that concerned with fashion and are so busy trying to get the store cleaned up that they can't really help. The quality has gone way down as well and they are carrying less and less higher end clothes lines.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like Macy's. It's pricier, but I feel like I can always find something I'm in love with. I also have had nothing but positive experiences with customer service. I prefer it over its competitor, JCPenney.

Abbey Richards American Fork, UT

I like to get dresses here because they have a good selection of clothing that is more formal. I get dresses for weddings or fancier occasions there, but I also get things like makeup and shoes. It is one of my favorite department stores to stop at. It is a little more expensive, but it is higher quality.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

They always have sales or coupons. I can always find something to buy. Not all storefront's are well kept. But the ones that are taken care of, are really nice. The customer service is really helpful and they are willing to work with their customers.

Christopher Haueter Salt Lake City, UT

Macy's is a good "go to" store when you need to just grab a collard shirt or a pair of pants but in all honesty, they are behind the times. In my opinion, Macy's has been the same thing sing I was a little kid and hasn't changed in style, pricing, variety, etc. There are just better places to go now unfortunately. Customer service is usually pretty good though and they have a great rewards program that I'm sure saved my mother a lot of money for the 25+ years that she was a member.

Kari Staheli

I love Macy's! I do alot of online shopping and Macy's is one of my favorite stores. They have nice quality items and their return policy is AWESOME. Once I ordered a men's suit for my son and the pants never arrived with the blazer. i called customer service and they quickly resent the pants, no questions or problems.

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Easy to shop and order online. Return process was pleasant.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Macy's was the perfect place to be at when I needed clothing for a snowy vacation. They had a lovely selection of jackets and many deals going on throughout the store. The backstage section also offers great clothing that is normally regularly priced at great discount. Macy's has clothing for any occasion.

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

Macy’s has some of the best selection for casual dress wear. Like something I would wear to church. It is always easy for me to walk in, find what I’m looking for and walk out. The setup of the store is so nice. The overall shopping experience is a breeze.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

Macy always has hidden deals. If you’re a college student please take time to look at their professional wear. I was able to get 3 pair of shoes and 3 outfits under $100. And all were professional wear that could be used for conferences and interviews.

Haley Baldwin

I ordered a prom dress from Maceys online. I was very nervous about it but it came quickly and it was perfect! The quality of the dress was awesome. Finding it online was very easy and the customer service was great as I talked with them on what size I should purchase.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

My experience ordering from Macys online has been positive. I do prefer to see clothes in person but I've often found the size or color I need online and not in the store. It has also been useful to have my young adult daughters browse online and let me know what they like, for example we found a coat that way for a Christmas gift. I like the option of being able to pick up at a store to save on shipping. Deliveries have always been accurate and timely.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this is a great place to go when you looking for nice gifts for the family they have so much here and its really good quality ill be honest i dont shop here to often due to most of there items being a tad expensive but you do catch a good deal here every so often so definitely worth a look if you havent already been shopping here

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I actually just used Macy's site and it was a smooth process. The website is easy to navigate through and I like how easy it is to read the customer reviews on products (cause some companies hide them). Looking forward to getting my order soon!

Jefferson Farmer Provo, UT

I don't typically shop here in person, but I recently made an online purchase. I got a fantastic deal on some nice dress shoes, wallet, and clothes for my dad for his birthday. Excellent promotion. Delivered on time, no issues. What more could you ask?

Ashley Nicole Jacksonville, FL

This has been a very dependable store for me. I'm able to get high-end items in a more convenient way and there's always a sale.

Vicki Clearwater, FL

I order lots of things from Macy’s and I love it. I get delivery updates. Returns are a breeze. So easy to order, they even recommend my best fit in different items!

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I'm gonna be honest I get lost every-time I go into a Macy's store. It's hard to find clothes because I don't know where I'm at. I went thee to look fro a formal dress and there were a lot of great options!

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

I have personally never shopped at a physical Macy’s, but their online customer service is very thorough! I’ve never had an issue that wasn’t quickly resolved.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

I’ve been shopping at Macy’s for years now and I can always count on them to sell quality items. I brought my mom a pair of boots a couple of years ago and they still looks great, thanks for good quality.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

I can always get Nike gear for my kids for such a good deal. Also you can get free shipping a lot of the time, that is amazing when you do not have time to get to a store.

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

Macy’s has pretty good products. I always find something I never knew I needed. Highly recommend to others lookin for nice clothes, furniture, and more!

Emily Tallahassee, FL

Junior section is out of touch with current styles, Target has adapted what they sell faster than Macy's has so I often do not shop here. Also, they're a department store which means they are pricier than I would like. I do come here though for fragrances, and evening dresses because they have a wide selection.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Macy's is a great store to shop at because they have great prices for clothing and all of the clothes come in multiple sizes and categories. Also have great jewelry selection

Lesley S

Loved the online store until the order was split. Two of the three parcels failed to arrive and are still missing 4 months later. Contacted customer service who have refunded one lost parcel only. Unfortunately this was the least expensive of the two. Have made recent contact but have heard nothing from Macy’s, let alone have the money for missing parcel returned to my account. I was a regular shopper but I will never shop there again.

Michelle

I enjoy shopping in Macy's because of the variety of items and their prices. They offer good sales. Service could be improved. They need more sales people available to answer questions.

SARA PEREZ

I love to buy online; its easy and cnvenient. You get what you buy if there is any discrepancy with your delivery they solved the problem right it away, and no questions ask.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Macy's has some of the best smelling colognes that I have ever had the chance to purchase, I never know which one to get because of the amount and variety that they have.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Macy's has a great variety of clothing for the whole family. The clothing is always keeping up with the seasons and has cute clothes that can help update your summer wardrobe.

Ana Baton Rouge, LA

I used to work at Macy's. They have good sales all the time and their staff is friendly. The problem is their online shopping system. It's slow, flawed and outdated. They have messed my orders countless of times and their phone customer support is one of the worst I have experienced.

Hema Phoenix, AZ

Firstly, Clothes got delivered with the security tag on. Secondly, I bought a bag in store during a pre-sale and when I went to pick it up 3 days later like I was told, the first counter said that i couldn’t do it until the next day. I insisted that I was told to come in that evening. They then sent me to the handbag section. The person at the handbag section sent me to the online pick up counter. The online pick up counter person said that was only for online orders and sent me back to the handbag section where another person did recover this bag. The most inconvenient customer experience. This was the Macy’s at Biltmore, camelback rd, Phoenix, AZ.

Pete Centerville, UT

Last winter I found the coolest Star Wars sweatshirt at Macy's and it's one of my favorite things to wear. I'm really hoping that they have some more Star Wars stuff this year because they're definitely worth getting.

DARRYL G JAGGA Chicago, IL

Well I have finally made peace with shopping at Macy's State Street Chicago! I had a terrible encounter with an employee on Sunday. In fact it was so bad, that several shoppers came and gave me their names and numbers in case I needed witnesses for when Macy's managers would deal with the situation. Well, unbeknownst to those fellow shoppers, we could not get a manager to help us! No manager would come out. After 45 minutes we lefts. I went in on Monday and spoke to manager on that floor, who did not apologize and seemed totally uninterested in my situation. Totally unsatisfied with her response, I reached out to the store manage Kim Groth several times but never received a response. So, I will continue to shop at Macy State Street Chicago but I can do that with no expectations now that I know what kind of management they have from the top down! In a positive note about Macy’s based on this negative of Macy’s State Street Chicago. I have been shopping at Macy’s Herald Square, Macy’s Queens, Macy’s S.F and Macy’s Downtown Boston for over 25 years and their store managers and manager were and remain excellent. If ever I had an issue, which was never at the level I had at State Street Chicago, the management always helped and did everything to keep me as a customer. Keeping customers at State Street Chicago is not Kim Groth and her team’s priority!

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

Macy's has some good brand names and the quality of their clothing is good as well. Their prices can be high if you are buying a brand name. Also, they have really good home decor and workout clothing.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Macy's never fails when looking for very specific things. I have gotten some great suits and formal clothing from Macy's. However, their prices can be high. The best time to use Macy's is when thier is a sale or a special deal.

Biolog Framingham, MA

IN-STORE: Their associates are mostly tired and not pleasant senior persons (you will never see any young associate working at Macy's). You always need to look for them in store if you need to check out, and when you finally get them, they are EXTREMELY SLOW (they call it "the attention to the customer"). ONLINE: 1. Do not trust their reviews and ratings: I personally tried to write a couple of reviews, but it was never published (without any explanation). And (of cause!) their customer service has never replied to my inquires about that. 2. Manipulative pricing: they will spam your mailbox everyday with "sale" and "further reduction", but the actual price will always remain same (they adding % to sale, but increasing the base price, and vice versa). And what's more, the online prices are always higher then for the same item in-store. 3. Item description is non-informative (=useless)

Brianne Skowronek West Jordan, UT

Cute, great quality clothes and other products!

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

This year I purchased several items of clothing and coats online at Macy's. I have bought coats at Macy's every November for a local charity and for families in need. During their Black Friday deal they always have them at great prices and they are wonderful quality. The clothing has also been great quality. The shipping was fast and free.

cb Thibodaux, LA

great store! they always have some promotion going on for any type of customer or style you might like. They also might have the easiest and most relaxed return policy I've seen!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I love to buy all of my professional clothing from Macy's. They have such a wide variety of designers and items to choose from that it is hard not to find exactly what you're looking for in Macy's.

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

I really enjoy shopping online at Macy's. Their website is easy to navigate, providing ease of shopping. Their prices are very reasonable and I've found the majority of orders ship free. And free returns too!

Amy Christian ,

My daughter was looking for a homecoming dress and we took a chance and ordered one from the clearance section online with Macy’s. It arrived and it was PERFECT! Quick shipping and it was just as pictured online.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

I like the variety of clothes they sell at Macy's. Their Style & Co brand has comfortable yet stylish sporting wear. I recently bought a hoodie there and the fabric is really soft and fits really well.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Macy's has a great reputation. Its family tradition to go and Male letters to Santa at their box. Their store is always very clean. Macy's keeps up with the latest style's and has very good customer service. Highly recommended!

take7 Sandy, UT

Always good with ship to store with Macy’s. They have great variety and awesome sales with brand name more expensive brands. The store close to me helps me go there more too. Returns are easy!

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

I recently shopped at Macy's and found some really good deals for my teen going to her first dance. The selection of dresses was great and I didn't have to break the bank for the most expensive dress. It was nice that they have different price points. I really appreciated it!