Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

Michelle Aromas, CA

Does not even deserve one star. Any review on here that is positive, is also a scam. These clothes are NOT the clothing in the pictures. They look like they were made from the lining of some other cheaper clothes! They are completely unwearable. They took a month to get here and when trying to return, the address they give you to ship to is not accessible. I finally gave up and took the loss abs thought it was over. However, these scammers have multiple companies under the same scam umbrella and one of their other websites (hbx.com) used my payment info and charged my bank $400. I’m now involved in a fraud investigation, never got a refund, paid for clothing that is lost on Earth with my shipping costs and have no options for recourse. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and check any site for where this crap is made and shipped from. They have MULTIPLE stores.

Deb Laconia, NH

The customer service and delivery time of this company are absurdly hideous. I only shop online and thought the merchandise and prices were too good to be true. They were. The clothing is pretty nice but definitely not worth the trouble. They charged me immediately for my order but I'm still waiting for my clothes weeks later. Trying to get in touch with customer service borders on the suspicious to say the least. When I call to talk to someone I am told to leave a voice message and someone will get back to me. No one has gotten back to me after leaving many voice mails. When I try to leave an email on the company website there is a code to decipher and submit before the email will go through at the bottom of the page. The problem: no matter how many different codes they put in at the bottom and no matter how many times you get them right - the email will not submit. So, what I have found is this: They take your money, the merchandise takes for ever (if ever?) to arrive, and there is no way to get in touch with anyone at this company!!!!! Definitely not worth the savings!

Martina Ronkonkoma, NY

AVOID!! AVOID!! It took over a month to receive the package, I returned it right away and I have been emailing with them since 1/15/19 about full refund, now they told me it has to be return to totally different addresses, well too late it has been waiting at your shipper address!!! They have a pictures of my return too, do not order anything from them !!!! Making excuses to give me full refund in $60.00 (offered me $ 28.00 haha) Their website creates the impression that they have offices in the UK and the lead time was ,,7dsys,, until you need to return their poor products. This is a ploy to discourage returns. No don’t want to give them even the lowest start!!!! (But I couldn’t continue). Do not buy from them under any circumstances - a really poor experience. Never again!! Martina

Deborah Glen Burnie, MD

I would rate them a zero if it were an option. Any reviews that give more than one star are clearly an attempt on their part to counteract the honest reviews from actual customers. The photos in their website are completely misleading and not what arrived in my order. I waited more than 6 weeks for my order to arrive. Once it did, the clothing was appalling. The material was similar to very cheap halloween costumes and poorly constructed. I tried to obtain a refund and they said I had to send it to China at my expense. The cost was almost as much as the order. The other option was for them to reimburse me 25% and I could keep the clothes. This company is a complete SCAM.

Maria José

I received today the jacket that I ordered in Luvyle and garato that besides the delivery has been made in the desired deadlines, the quality is very good.

Colleen Pezzetta

I CANNOT OFFER A STAR I purchased a sweater and a jacket at the end of November in 2018 , l live in Canada and had a partial postal strike which did not affect the rest of our mail service, needless to say l item arrived the end of December and the ither early January 2019. The quality and items are absolutely nothing like they show online, the suzes are also titally screwed up.. I’ve gone through the reveiws and the satisfied customers can be countered on one hand, hiw anyone who had a little dress sense can say that they are happy with the items is BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. I did send a immediate e_mail and did get 2 prompt replies from two different associates in ith two different options The first associate saud to hang them up and take pictures and forward them, (for what reason? To confirm the poor quality??) The second associate said they could offer me a coupon for a future purchase discount as it would cost too much to return the package. OMG would l be that stupid to order from this Company again. NEVER!!! If this Company wanted to be successful, l would suggest to reimburse a customer who is not 100% happy Guess what if your product was great you wouldn’t be refundung anyone. Hopefully people will read reviews before they purchase, l made the error not to and got burned. This has sure taught me a huge lesson. Colleen Pezzetta Canada

Susan Hiett Germantown, TN

Absolutely, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. They charge your card immediately, regardless of whether or not they have your items in stock. They want you to order something else if the original item is out of stock--do not want to credit your credit card. This company operates and ships out of China, but you would never know this when you place your order. All of the items have to pass through customs so delivery time can take 2 months. Some items actually come with no tag whatsoever in the item--sizing is a joke--quality is appalling. They charged me card in early September, never issued a credit for the items that were never available in the first place, and now that it has been 3 1/2 months, have not shipped the remaining items that were supposedly in stock. This company could not operate under normal business parameters--but, since you have no idea where this company is located--it has its bases covered and they don't have to. It strikes me as pathetic that the return policy is 15 days when it takes a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks to even begin to get a shipment from them. Customs is a lengthy process, so you can only imagine that you easily miss your opportunity to return. I received 7 items and have donated all 7 to Goodwill. This company is a scam, you are a lucky one if the item you ordered shows up--and you do not have to give it away. No tags, no sizing, no credit to your card if they never ship!!! Amazing.

Helen Hoskins Dallas, TX

I would never advise anyone to order from you. Your company is a scam and the worst if worst ever I have seen in my life. You shouk5be shut down. My order went to the wrong address. No one contacted me about this. I then was told to pay an additional shipping fee to gave it debt back. I placed my order 10 25 2018. Paid the shipping fee over 2 weeks ago still so tracking info or answers back. Gave now hired a lawyer to take them to court. Pain and suffering is beyond how I feel. Plz dont ever order from them and this is not a fake issue this is true. I hate people that take advantage of people that work hard for their money. They respond why they ask for money but after that no one respond. They are the lowest of lowest. I give them a negative 000. Wish I could have them removed off the site.

Tisha Potomac, MD

I agree with so many others if there was a zero rating I would give it to this company. This is not a real company. These are people in a sweat shop in Hong Kong taking our money. They are using False advertising of beautiful clothes at cheap prices, but producing garbage. I order a sweater that took a month to come and the quality was not of a sweater material , but of nylon the shirt that was suppose to be a sweater was as thin as a pajama top, the neck was not on properly no tags inside for the size.I knew it was to good to be true. My gut feeling told me not to buy the product. I didi not read reviews about this Luvyle company or website , before ordering. Please don't order from this website it is a scam. Donate your money or go to a store you know.

Jan

Item does not arrive or they are totally different to what was advertised. The hoodie jumper I ordered for £29.99 described as loose fitting, and looking really thick with hood balancing on shoulders was NOTHING LIKE I RECEIVED-FALSE ADVERTISING!! It was cheaply made really thin and see through, no tags to describe how to wash, the hood was down your back and this item was not even worth £5. I also ordered another jumper which they claimed was sent, then said it was in high demand and to choose another jumper, then said it wasn’t yet dispatched and they would be chasing it up. They have totally ignored my issue with the jumper I received even though I told them I wanted to return it because the site was misleading. I am glad I used Paypal for these purchased as I am placing a stop on payment. DO NOT USE DEBIT CARD DIRECTLY FOR PAYMENT AS YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! This company advertised in a National media company in UK on-line with loads of lovely pictures which is why I used them - I am utterly disgusted with there advertising, cancellation, delivery and customer service. The last point I would like to share is when I showed the picture of the item advertised and what I received to at least 10 people - they all agreed it looked nothing like what was advertised - they actually laughed at how bad the item looked and were shocked by the price. I think that that says it all.

Leeney Mae Laingsburg, MI

This is by far the worse company I have ever Dealt with. took almost 2 months to get my order, wasn't worth the wait, trust me and There clothing is horrible, poorly made, thin and the stitching is all crooked....communication is terrible. Don't ever buy from this company. they are a major ripoff. I was totally horrified when I saw what I ordered. Unfortunately, I cant send them back without paying for it and I wont even donate them to charity...I'd be too embarrassed. This company should be ashamed of themselves for selling poorly designed clothes and false advertisement on the quality and the price is ridiculous for what your paying for. they dont even deserve a 1 star!!!!!!

Lucy Scott

Terrible! I ordered several items and when they arrived some were missing. They sent half the items in the wrong size (not the size I actually ordered) and none of the items looked like the pictures. Everything was extremely low quality. I made a complaint and despite the fact that they sent the wrong sizes they said I had to pay to return them. They also gave me a fake return address and told me they didn’t accept mail from all the known couriers (I suspect this is because their return address is obviously fake). I’m yet to be reimbursed for the items they didn’t bother sending. Absolute scam! Shocking!

Cheri Denver, CO

Buyers at Luvyle BEWARE. I ordered 3 items, 2 were correct, the last item was not as ordered, not the right item, color, size or pattern. I sent pictures of what I had ordered and what I had received, yet they would not issue a refund unless I paid to ship the item back to them, AND they would not refund any shipping costs that I would incur. They do not issue shipping labels, even for their mistakes, and their communication led me to believe that I may not even get a refund. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing anything from this company, so I hope people will read these reviews before shopping with LUVYLE. Very poor customer service.

rukidilo

I ordered few dresses and found all the stuff extremely good... Quality of work on the dresses is also outstanding.....m very Happy with the kind of response

Jayne

Buyers beware! Do not make an order with this company. Not only are their clothes terribly made it’s very cheap material. To save the best part about my story for last. Here is the best reason why you should NOT purchase anything from this company, solely based on the fact they legit take your money and run. No joke!!! They did not send me two items from my package back in the summer time. They promised to send me the remainding items. After seeing what the items looked like that I did received, I asked them to keep the items and I just wanted the full refund on the two items missing from my order. This conversation happened with customer service back in September 2018. It is now the end of November and they have still have no refunded a penny of my money. Do yourself and your bank account a favour never purchase anything from this site. I never post reviews ever but feel it is in everyone’s best interest to spend your money elsewhere. Considering I paid for two items that I don’t have, but they have my money.!!

magfu

Loved my experience shopping with them, they are very cooperative and professional people. Got my dress delivered in just one day. Would love shopping again.

Vanessa

Where do I begin... I ordered my 4 garments 25th August paid for dispatched 3-7 days so I should have received my orders within 14days. Recieved products 2nd November. ordered and paid for 4 items with a delivery within 7-10days. 2 weeks later nothing but recieved tracking number which would not work. Emailed customer service and received another tracking number and automated email response that my items should be delivered soon. A further 2 weeks... repeat of first response... now 2 months and no items and repeat tesponse. Then I recieved a message saying due to high demand - my order for a top is on back order. Why they couldn’t tell me that in the first place?? DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL ONLY BE DISAPPOINTED. For the following reasons: * EXTREMELY CHEAP MATERIAL * POOR MADE QUALITY * SIZES WAY OFF * LOOKS SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU SAW BUT * * * NOT REALLY.. ACTUALLY NOT AT ALL * YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR PRODUCT WHEN THEY SAY YOU WILL. I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THIS ONLINE STORE AS THE REVIEWS ARE 100% TRUE I have been given the Option to return the items but I have to Pay for the return delivery which is more than all the items. Ill just take this as a costly lesson learnt!

MaKenzie Plainview, NY

Do not order from this company. The clothing is very cheap and are not like the photos. I placed an order in July and it took over two weeks for some (I never received all of my items orders and paid for) to be delivered when I paid extra for two day delivery. I returned my item and I am still waiting for my refund. I continue to get the same excuse from Vicky, Blue, Calle and Rella; “Good day.Sorry for letting you wait. I have made your refund in emergency status and told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority. We guarantee that you will receive a refund in the near future. We will keep following this matter until your refund arrives. Would you mind waiting 12 days? Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you.” Just to be told the systems failed and I need to start over. BUYER BEWARE!!! This is a scam!!!

theelephants Carson City, NV

I would give a zero rating but that isn't possible. First I paid for expedited shipping $25 and it took 15 days and 2 items from the order was missing. I contacted them and of course they don't want to reimburse you. They offered a free gift of $8 or a $10 off coupon. I finally got 2/3 of my order. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP and the 3 of the items received were nothing like the picture or description. I ordered an XXL in a dress because reviews said it ran small. The XXL is a size small. I put a refund request for all items received except 1. That 1 is just OK and will work but the quality is poor. SPEND A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS and get quality. SO cheap that our local FISH Store probably won't even take the items. Items received were very different than the picture. Example, product description says t-shirt which to me is cotton. The item received was silk. A color I ordered was oatmeal. Item received was blush.

Lorraine Knight

I placed an order for a dress on 2nd August ..... Today is 17th October, and I am still waiting for it! I have tried on several occasions to contact the company for an explanation, but when I try to log in, I get a message to say that my email address and/or password is not recognised. So, I tried to create a new account, but I am told that my email address already exists !!!!! Today I tried logging in with my email address and tried resetting my password. I was able to do so, but when I tried logging in again, I got a message to say that I had attempted too many times and now have to try again in an hour!!! I somehow feel I have been scammed out of £20.52 !!! DON'T TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A BARGE POLE !!! NOT WORTH ANY STARS, BUT I CANNOT PROCEED WITH THIS REVIEW WITHOUT AT LEAST ADDING ONE STAR

Ginette Gilbert, AZ

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!! They will take your money and not ship your product!!! I still haven't received my refund from an order placed on 8/15. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!! I've emailed several times and get the response below. Always a different name in the signature. Sorry for the long time you have been waiting. Since there is something wrong with our financial system these days, the refund can't be completed temporarily. I feel so sorry for this situation. Could you mind waiting for more days? But I can be sure we never scam anyone and surely refund you finally. Hope you could kindly forgive me and give one more chance to be of service at you. Best regards, Cathy Customer Service Team

Shannon Skalka Denver, CO

The only reason they get one star is because you can’t leave a review without at least adding a star. I ordered two shirts from this scam company. Not only did it take two months to get my order, I had to email them multiple times, and when I finally did receive it, it was not at all what was pictured. Both shirts were made of cheap material that did not match the color as advertised. They also fit horribly. When I reached out to their customer service, I was told I would not get a refund and that I should find a way to “fix it” to make them fit. When I argued that this was unacceptable, I was told I would get 50% of what I paid for for ONE of the shirts as store credit. At this point I just accepted that I purchased some overpriced cleaning rags. I hope at least one person reads this and decides to take their money elsewhere. And the positive reviews left here are clearly left by employees who need their awful jobs,

Patricia Lemon Gaston, IN

I was told to ship back the item with original packaging and once I mail it out, to email them with a tracking #. I did this for 1 order, they responded that it would take 25 days to receive the refund. Then I returned another item (before I received refund for order #1). I did receive the first refund but the second item never got refunded. Over 50 emails of proof and They keep telling me the refund was issued, and the date it was issued. That was for the first item, and not the second. There are 2 completely different tracking #'s, so why they cannot figure out that there are 2 different items returned, and issue the refund for the second item, is beyond me. They do not reply to your email, they start a new thread so all the old emails are not connected in any way. You cannot prove anything. I copied and pasted each and every email into one. This was to prove that I knew I received a refund and what that tracking number was. After 3 hours of gathering emails and copying them to paste together, as proof, their reply was...sorry we do not understand. STAY AWAY!!!

Georgia

THE WORST COMPANY EVER! I ordered 4 months ago 5 items from them. After 40 days I tried contact them cause they were giving 15 days as shipping time. All these days I have sent more than 50 emails asking for details and a few weeks ago for a refund as the summer ended and I didn't need summer clothes anymore. After 3-4 months I finally received only 3 of the 5 items I ordered, plus they were awful. They never sent a refund and they never gave a specific answer. They answer like they are stupid and they do not understand what i am asking. I still haven't received the other two and of course they don't answer to my messages for refund! BE CAREFUL! THEY ARE SCAM!

Emily kempa Norwalk, CT

I knew that the items were going to take long for shipping before I ordered, but I specifically measured and compared with their size chart and ordered accordingly. The items I received (over 3 weeks later) were not even close to matching the dimensions they leave on their site AND I did not receive all of the items I ordered, they forgot to ship one. When I reached out to customer service to get a refund and/or exchange, they tried to convince me to keep the items and when I finally made it clear that I did not want to keep clothing that I spent $100 for and did not fit OR have good quality. They then made me pay over $20 to ship back clothing that they made countless mistakes on. I have been asking for a refund for the clothings and for the return shipping and they refuse and continue to ask me to keep the items and “find use for them”. This is the worst experience I have had with online shopping, this company is very irresponsible and has no respect for what they do or for their customers and their happiness. I STILL have not received my refund for the items I paid to ship back to them and it has been almost a month. I feel ripped off and that I have been scammed, they took $100 from me and made me pay to send the clothes back and never issued a refund.

Ahuda Gorman Glendale, CA

Any positive review on these guys is pure fiction. On July 9th I paid for a dress. I knew it would take forever and that the photograph was plagiarized from the original creator so the item would not quite look like it, but I was willing to live with that. It is now August 25th. There is no item. There is most likely no company or factory either. Just a website and someone who once in a while responds to inquiries (each time with a new different lie), but not to requests for a refund. They probably make their money by: 1. People who forget or do not want to bother disputing the charge. 2. So much time passing from the charge that a dispute can no longer be filed, and/or 3. Investing our money and using it as capital during the period between the order and the eventual refund. They certainly do not make their money in any honest way, that's for sure.

Christie

SCAMMERS AND LIARS. They won’t give m back my money for an order that never shipped. This is the 7th response. Do not buy from them. They will rip you off. My order never ever shipped they just keep telling me a few more days!!!!!!. Dear customer, Good day.Sorry for letting you wait. I have made your refund in emergency status and told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority. We guarantee that you will receive a refund in the near future. We will keep following this matter until your refund arrives. Would you mind waiting 12-20 days? Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you. Best regards, Vicky Customer Service Team www.luvyle.com

Lauren Marie Santa Monica, CA

They are a scam. I asked for a refund for 6 months, and after hearing very many interesting excuses for why the refund was taking so long, they finally sent me this : Dear Customer, Because your refund exceeded the deadline, we do not have permission to refund. You can contact paypal to solve this problem. Hope you have a satisfing result. Best regards, Vicky Customer Service Team I received my items in October, they were of terrible quality and horrendously late on delivery so I sent them back immediately, and now 7 months later, and about 25 email exchanges, they tell me I have to work it out with PayPal, which is a lie. I spoke to someone at PayPal who says they do have the option to send me money back (obviously) .... this company is a sham

Elizabeth

Do not order from this site. After 3 weeks they hadn’t shipped items. I’m sure they were just going to try get away with keeping my £ and not sending anything. They said they hadn’t shipped because I hadn’t provided a phone number. I cancelled the order, but then they decided to ship anyway! Goods arrived and were very poor quality and not like images. Plus they’d sneakily cut the plastic tag holding bar-code label in place, in an attempt to make items unreturnable. I sent images and returned goods (at a cost of £13) only to have them rejected so they ended up back in Royal Mail sorting office. I’ve just opened a disputed through PayPal but could really do without the agro. This company flouts every trade law going. Buy at your peril!!!!

M Mccants Seattle, WA

The items (bras) I ordered were quality, however only a partial order was sent and no packing slip. I waited for this order for two months. Contacted company and was told by Claire that my entire order was sent, have a nice day. I am incredibly displeased with the shoddy lack of professionalism and poor integrity. I will be pursuing this via paypal resolution center.

John Tschohl Minneapolis, MN

I really love the bouses on the Internet. They must spend a fortune on marketing. I placed an order in June and never got it. Placed another order last week because I could not find the charge on my credit card. After placing the order I discovered they had both orders. I cannot figure out how to log into my account on their web site. Now they say there is nothing they can do but I have no orders. I just found out the firm is in China so I may never get the product, It is too risky to order from them.

Carolyn Leesburg, VA

This company is a total sham! I ordered 2 tops $41 January 1, 2020. Have received nothing to date - 2-8-2020- not even a return call from the sham customer service office number. Every time I go to the Luvyle site and track the order I get the same message - order being processed - BS. This company should be shut down period- it's not a real business, it's a sham - period. There is NOTHING LUVYLE ONLY UGLY & DECEPTIVE.

Coleen D. San Mateo, CA

Horrible company. I ordered two shirts in two different colors, plus a third t shirt. I eventually received two of the shirts....both in pink. Third shirt has yet to arrive. Customer service wanted to give me a tiny credit to their company towards next order. I asked for full refund. They countered with a small refund to my credit card or I could return blouses “ for full refund minus cost of original shipping and cost of shipping if I wanted to exchange them.” Bad, bad company from China.

Mae Robinson Glassboro, NJ

I have received 3 items that do not fit and are of poor quality. I have tried to return them for refund. At first they communicated but they don't want to refund, they want to exchange which I don't want. Now that the payment is cleared they stopped communicating. Everyday I tried to use their return policy there is a block. Either the web site is unavailable or they have a funky code you can't copy so you can't move forward. At this point I am dealing with the credit card company to go after them. I'm out $68.00! Do not use this company!!!

Ditto Laura Pleasanton, CA

Horrible company! Received (after 3 weeks!) the wrong color and wrong size of sweater! There were NO tags in the sweater stating the size or how to care for the garment. They make it very difficult to return your item. Wanted me to take many pictures of the sweater to prove what I had received from them before I returned it!!! Their email to me had many grammatical errors in it. SO frustrating and I never write negative reviews. I think their prices are low, hoping that people won’t be bothered returning their item. Ugh!!!

Cheri O Carlsbad, CA

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!! NEGATIVE 10 IS WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! TOTAL FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OF ALL THE CLOTHES, THE QUALITY IS SO BAD, SO CHEAP. YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDER!!!! THEY DON’T RESPOND TO RETURN REQUESTS.... IT IS A TOTAL SCAM.... I WISH COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING FROM PEOPLE! DON’T BE ANOTHER VICTIM, I ONLY WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE SEEN ALL OF THESE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASING... LESSON LEARNED!!

Nancie Wrightwood, CA

Luvyle.com If I could “no stars” rating, I would. This company is a scam. I ordered 4 ladies tops ($76) and they were sized for children and the clothes were very poor quality. When I contacted Luvyle to return the items it was a web of deceptions. They would not give me a return address to return the items, I could keep the items and they would only return $20. The list goes on. I finally had to contact my credit card company to deal with the payment. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

They are a joke

I am disgusted with Luyle. This company is the worst online retailer I have ever ordered from. I ordered a shirt and jean overalls. I received the shirt but never got the overalls. Of course the were more expensive than the shirt. My total cost was $66.00 and all they sent me was a shirt worth $10.00. I tried to contact them but got the same email sent back to me 24 times. Dont order from this company unless you have money to toss away.

Kathleen Sieg

Put in two orders in August one order wasn't even what I ordered told them about it and they still haven't sent right item it is now November 5th. The other order they keep saying been shipped now they are saying out of stock. They said they would refund me but it will take time for refund for the two items. No time span on how long. They are the most scam company to order on line with. Dont trust them at all.

Lisa Thomas Texarkana, AR

I have spoken to several representatives about returning my order for a refund because the material was to thin and too small but I was told instead of sending the product back that you would refund some of the money because of shipping being so costly and so far away. I agreed to that but I haven't received anything from customer service and no refund. Worst clothing store online!!!! I read these reviews knowing I was taken for over $100 and will never get it back!!! I'm Pissed!

JAS St Louis, MO

Just an update on getting refund for purchases. PayPal will not help, so bypass PayPal and go directly to the credit card you used and they will look into this and work to get you your refund. I had used Visa, they reviewed my complaint and refunded me my purchase price. I am still out the return mail fee.... I spoke with MO. Attorney Generals office and they want me filling out complaint forms on this company. This company should not be able to sell / scam in the US.

Lynn Stonington, CT

Took FOREVER to arrive but they did. Absolutely adorable shirts. BUT. Seriously ridiculous sizing. I normally wear a women's plus 1X. I ordered two blouses in size 3X to be safe, but honestly, they wouldn't fit if you wear a regular size medium. So tiny. I'm going to donate them because returning seems to be impossible and won't order anything else because I can't imagine any of the other items are sized any better. Total waste of $$$

MO Turnbull

Ordered 4items , waited over 4 weeks till they arrived. Sizes totally wrong and quality rubbish. Nothing like the pictures. Contacted them for refund and like other reviews had uptempo emails and offering to buy again with a discount, a voucher but no full refund. Service deplorable. When they realise I just wanted refund -they advised to return items to China but basically I was out with the returns period!!!learned a lesson the hard way. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Unhappy Customer Corona del Mar, CA

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks! The sizing is TINY. The quality is horrible. The return process an absolute joke. I have 40 emails attempting to obtain credit for a returned item. They continually request you to photograph the items, the scan numbers, the items hanging, repeatedly ask for the reason why you are returning the item, where you returned the item, etc. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE your time and money with this company.

PJ Silver Spring, MD

I wouldn't give any stars--had to give at least one. None of the 3 clothing items I ordered were a reasonable size for the labeled size for an American woman--XL wouldn't even fit around my arm. The labeled material is obviously false--e.g., not even part cotton when they say it is mostly cotton. One of the blouses came with a zipper instead of buttons, and if you closed the zipper all the way, the neck opening wouldn't fit around a cat's neck. BEWARE, THIS COMPANY SELLS JUNK!!!!

anne San Francisco, CA

Stay well clear. Terrible products with sizes that don't make sense. I have been emailing several times to get the address to send back the stuff-first they tell me "why don't you replace them at a discount rate, its better". I keep telling them to give me the address and now they have stopped responding. I should have researched more and known better not to do business with a chinese company

Carolina Izquierdo Santa Monica, CA

FRAUD: THIS COMPANY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE FRAUD-- -0 STAR- THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR MONEY OR RE-SEND YOUR ITMES. EVERY TIME A DIFFERENT PERSON WILL EMAIL BACK NONSENSE. I HAVE SEEN THE SAME CLOTHING ADVERTISED UNDER DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME. FRAUD IS ALL I CAN SAY. THE MOST ANNOYING ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Val

Wouldn't even give them one star but would not allow me to post review without it. Fraudulent company trading out of China with Distribution Centre in England (no contact email or phone number). Poor quality items (and nothing resembling online images) returned - and signed for - to distribution centre and keep receiving the same email response. Trading Standards unable to do anything as goods not advertised as 'authentic' online. Do not order anything from this website.

Maureen Short

I’m having extreme problems with this company. I truly wish I had read this information before I ordered three products. I suggest potential clients to check this company’s ethics. Their delivered products do not resemble the clothing the models project on their website. Their delivery timing is pathetic and the products are inferior ie: does not represent the advertised garment. Stay away from Luvyle. Once you have paid, they couldn’t care less about customers satisfaction. I’ve learnt the hard way .

Gissele Dayekh Jackson Heights, NY

I saw the beautiful pictures, fantastic prices and got excited, shopped $150 worth of clothing. My credit card got charged immediately, but it's been 1 month and 20 days and I haven't received anything, not my clothes, not an email confirmation, nothing! I tried calling, no answer. I sent 5 emails requesting information, no answer. Be careful ladies... Don't fall for this ghost companies in Honk Kong!!!