Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

Tanya Morgan Hill, CA

Negative stars! I wish I never clicked the buy button. The pictures online are nothing what the clothes are...compelete scammers. And it's very difficult to return...you try and contact to get the $$$ back and they keep saying "it takes time" as they are an international company. Months? DO NOT BUY FROM LUVYLE!

Alan L Myers Ebensburg, PA

LUVYLE IS A SHAM!!!!! AVOID AT ALL COST'S They are ripping customers off by offering a $6 refund on a blouse that cost me $25 Took 30 days to receive order containing 2 tops. Both were labeled Large, although one was a small. The quality is hideous!!!

ANGELA B ANDERSON Oakland, CA

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! If I could rate them ZERO I would. Their sizing is wrong and their materials are cheap. There do not honor their return policy despite the fact that they said they would. We need a class action lawsuit judging from all the complaints!! Angela Anderson

Rachel W Grapevine, TX

I wish I had read these reviews prior to purchasing. DO NOT BUY FROM LUVYLE.. I ordered a shirt back in April, it's 6/20/19 … still nothing. I have emailed them to cancel my order and refund my money but they told me wait longer. I did, emailed them again, then nothing. Never received the product.

Jamber Harrington, DE

Buyer beware !!!! Very cheap quality . Clothes received look nothing like the pictures in website. No return merchandise info. Called phone number 3 times you have to leave a message. Never received a response. I have sent message thru the website with no response Do not buy !!!!

Sheryl Clements Kennesaw, GA

I posted a bad review and stand by it: -Sizes are off -Quality is not good -Items do not look like they were presented Was told to contact them but HELLO! There is no way to do so except via their email which says they'll respond in 1-2 business days...and it's been at least a month!!!!!!

Milagros Williams Penngrove, CA

This company deserves a negative rating. No responses to my emails to return and exchange my order. Had to dispute through my credit card company and still waiting for a resolution . Don’t do business with this company. I should have checked the reviews before placing an order.

T.Free Homestead, FL

My first and last time ordering from this Company. I have been going back and forward for weeks now trying to receive my refund. I order a small, they sent a large, I returned it to an address in CA, attention Receiver Jimmy. Its been 3 weeks and I yet to receive my refund! So frustrating I need my money back.

Sky Freidman Homestead, FL

I order a small, they sent a large and advised me something the website is incorrect at the time of order. I returned the dress to CA 3 weeks ago and they still has not issued my refund and claim they have not received the package in their warehouse. First was my first and last time ordering from this website.

Vlada Omar Franklin Lakes, NJ

If I could I would give no stars It took over a month to receive the clothes than when I opened it all the clothes are at least two sizes smaller and made cheap buyer be ware and gave them to my babysitter to wear waste of $100

L Ron Hubbub Mastic Beach, NY

Received in decent time (a t shirt) but the sizing is all wrong. More like child's size than an adult garment. Worst is you can't reach them via their site to initiate a return! None of the contact methods work. Never again will I order from these Hong Kong Phooey merchants!

TANDI HUIZENGA Henderson, NV

This Company is Fraud the clothes they send are not even close to what they look like and the size , I'm a true XL and they send me a Barbie size not even my dog could wear it . Do not buy anything from them , I'm still trying to get them to respond and send me a return label . I'm Turing them in to the belter business bureau total false !!!

Zoe

Do not order from this company. It is a scam. I ordered 7 items, only 5 were delivered 3 weeks later, even though i paid for 'express delivery'. They are poor quality fabric and fit. There is no returns info and as they come from china you will spend your money posting back. I will be complaining to paypal and trading standards.

Melissa L Rolling Meadows, IL

I was robbed!!!! I do not know I was thinking ordering from Luvyle without reading these reviews. No customer service at all!!! Products were late, and made of the cheapest material I have ever put my hands on. I'm hoping that unlike me someone reads these reviews before ordering from anything.

Sonyamarie Daniels Fresno, CA

Report luvyle ASAP when they cheat you if I could give them a zero I would so that other customers would know not to buy there stuff they aren’t going to get and be lied to by this company but file with better business bureau and help shut them down

Rita Hunter Jasper, IN

I ordered 02/04/2019. It took a month to get all but one item got it after I sent the others back. The items were 2 sizes to small, they don't want to give my money back $83.27. They have excuse after excuse. Have sent every thing they ask for they don't know what there doing. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. CO.

Marilyn Seattle, WA

Don't buy anything from them! I ordered an item on 3/16/19 and haven't got anything as of 4/14/19 even though they said "the order will be dispatched normally within 3-7 days". After I complained they keep saying "sorry for the delay but it is being processed". I should've checked the reviews before placing the order...

Lisa Thousand Oaks, CA

Placed order last night for 4 items. Never received a confirmation email (although I wrote down confirmation numbers). Tried to email them - they have stupid robot codes that don’t work so u can’t send emails and a message machine with the contact phone number ...... the worst!!

Deena Fort Myers, FL

I ordered 5 shirts and 1 dress. I received my order and would like a full refund. Clothes don’t even look like pictures online. Quality is cheap and terrible. I spent $100 down the drain because I can’t even locate an address to get full refund. Also the order took over a month to get. Don’t waste your money

Rita Levin Marblehead, MA

Theirstated refund policy is NOT their refund policy. I tried to exchange a small size for a medium and they wouldn't do it. Then they offered me a refund that was one third the price of the item. Then they stopped responded to my emails altogether. STAY AWAY from this company.

laura currie Picayune, MS

This experience was the worst in every way with item not as described, very poor quality with no label, stains on the item, and six week delivery on a promised 7-10 days. I will not be returning to Luvyle and would not recommend the company to any one else.

Kim D Graves Milwaukee, WI

Never received my order...now it's been 8 days and I still haven't gotten my refund. Worst mail order company I have ever used. Plus they've ignored my repeated emails asking why concerning refund. Will never use them again.

Disappointed shopper Princeton, TX

Total scam. The items I ordered took over a MONTH to arrive to me and I had to keep checking once a week for updates. The clothes are extremely cheaply made and blatantly the wrong size. I mean not even close to a normal US s, m, l or xl. Awful awful awful!!!!

nmsekhmet Eugene, OR

if i could give them zero stars i would. after 2 weeks they still hadn't shipped my order. i requested a refund and they said it'd take 15 to 20 days!!!! i give them credit for answering my emails promptly but i don't trust them. will let my credit card company deal with them.

Michelle Lakeville, MN

This is a terrible company. They are a scam. I cannot get a return address and they offered me a alternative to refunding my payment. I cancelled part of my order but did not get a refund yet. I.an to contact my credit card company to see if they can cancel my payment. Dont use this company!!!!

Iris

Good fashion shop. The order has arrive on the time. The quality of the clothes are good and the prices are Perfect.

Dawn Farmer McKeesport, PA

Ordered from them have been trying to return items for a refund. They are ignoring every attempt I have made for a refund. I paid thru paypal hopefully they will refund my money. Do not buy from them, they are a scam company.

Monica B Capistrano Beach, CA

I placed an order with Luvyle on November 26. Didn't receive the order until January 5th (after numerous requests to cancel, which they refused - apparently the order was being shipped from China). All the clothes I received smelled like gasoline, didn't look anything like the pictures and were EXTREMELY cheap and poor in quality. NEVER AGAIN!!

M Rottman Mount Airy, MD

I placed an order with this awful company on December 29th! Still haven’t received my order! I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered! I feel like a fool for trusting this company! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! I have requested a full refund!!!!

SamGB

Awful Took my money. 3 weeks later advised no stock and for last 47 days have been promised a refund! Ha- that's NEVER going to happen As they can hide behind a website and email I will write the loss off to experience NEVER buy from this company

TONDA MANLEY Lima, OH

i rated a 1... but not even worth that. i was very disappointed in the items that i ordered. they were very cheaply made.(looked like my granddaughter sewed it on her sewing machine). it took forever to get. i will never ever order from them again.

Venelk777 Friendswood, TX

Not as the pictures shows. Very disappointed and return is not worth the money. My item was $20 took at least three weeks to get to my house and not as described, very cheap material wrong color. Not good quality company not advised. Looks homemade!

bebkacar

I ordered the winter dress for my self, to be correct - sweater dress, look like in the picture I am pretty much satisfied with my order :)

Sandy C Stanwood, WA

Absolute trash. Clothing looks nothing like what they are posting. The material is cheaper than trash, sizing is off, and delivery took way longer than stated. If I could give zero stars I would. Do NOT order through them!

MC Potomac, MD

waiting for over a month now for 13 items to be delivered; I have received one item and it is of a very bad quality, nothing to do with the picture on their website; buyers beware! I feel I will have to return everything to them once received.

Lisa Wilmington, DE

Bad company! Do not order anything. I cancelled my order and am waiting still for my refund. They told me they dont have a phone number. Refusing to process my return. If you have the same experience report then to the better business bureau!

PEHB Mesquite, TX

Terrible site - items look great online but a piece of crap in real life. They should be closed down or removed from advertising online. This is a scam. Only buy items from reputable clothing retailers. They should be sued for false advertisement and taking consumers money.

Nic Warren, OH

I placed an order in October, had a change of heart and asked for a refund. It has been over a month and a half and still no refund. I keep getting the run around!!! 😡😡 I’m not happy!! This company obviously is very unprofessional and I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!!!! I give 0 stars!!!! BEWARE

Catharine Restrepo Swarthmore, PA

If I could give no stars I would. I am beginning to think I've been scammed since the clothes I've ordered have not arrived 4 weeks since ordering them. I can't get a response from the company either. Regret using this company and will never use them again.

Brandy Gasaway Tillar, AR

Do not order from this website. It is a complete joke and waste of money. I ordered a leopard print cardigan that looked so cute on the website and when it came in, it was faux fur. It was tacky looking and not at all what I ordered. It also took almost 3 weeks to get my order even though I paid for express shipping.

Patti Butler, PA

Ordered 3 items on 10/25 still have not received any item. Went on the website to track it and it says I have not made any previous orders. Emailed them and no return response. Wish I would have seen the negative reviews prior...I will be advising everyone I know about this company

Aware buyer!!!

Im happy I did not order from this company! What made me stop in my tracks is that some of their pictures were from other websites like Zulily. It just felt like a red flag and some reviews seemed odd. I hate that others were fooled. This should be stopped!

Deb Leibel New River, AZ

BUYER BEWARE!!! I placed an order September 24, 2018 and still have not received. I’ve sent multiple emails and their replies are vary with horrible translation! Still have no idea where my shipment is or if it even shipped! Do not order from these people, you’re just giving your money away!

L Versetti West Mifflin, PA

The absolute WORST company to order from not only did it take over a month to receive my items when I did finally get them they were NOTHING like what they advertised not even close!!! DO NOT trust the reviews on their website ! COMPLETE LIES!!!!

Dayel Drost

Never received my purchase. Have been left hanging with email promising my refund but nothing ever coming. This company is a total scam. Save your money, time and anguish. Nothing good can be said about this lying company. It’s criminal that they can still advertise

Caroline Staley Mt. Pleasant, SC

Order took forever to receive. Once received, the items I ordered look nothing like what I ordered. I wish I could post pics. It's actually quite comical! Please did not waste your $ on this company. It's a fraud and bait and switch!

Heather

This site emailed me back after I asked for a refund because I never received my order. They said they are praying I’m having a good day and they hope I can wait patiently a little longer. These people can’t even fake being legit.

K Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Is there a way to post no stars, beyond a scam, false advertising on clothing, cheap costume material, took two weeks to receive . Tried reporting to Better Business Burue but Luvyle are located out of country. Do not buy from the company.

ylanda71 Mt. Pleasant, SC

Wish I could give 0 stars. Took 30 days to receive order. Off shoulder T-shirt was a crew neck sweatshirt. Won’t bother to try to return. Dozens of FB comments from those who returned times but never got their refund. Totally defrauded.

Amy

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! A COMPLETE FRAUD! I have never received my order and can not contact Customer Services! Too good to be true, amazing designs for a low price, hence Scam. There are no options for 0 Stars hence a 1 and not deserving of this!