Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

Kim

I would give -5, however there is no option to do so. This company is so unprofessional and make a million excuses as to why they cannot refund your money.. I’m not sure how they get away with it! 2 months and still waiting. They give some sort of system failure excuse!

Lisa R Atlanta, GA

The experience with them for me was pretty amazing. I was worried that they're not gonna deliver on time but they did!

Margo homan

Do not buy from Luvyle. They are thieves. I purchased three items order number 132494. When the didn’t deliver it I cancelled it now they won’t refund my money then send me emails saying they are having problems with their refund dept these days WTF. They are scammers. Their positive reviews are FAKE

Lala Hercules, CA

Awful Awful Company. I never received my whole order so I canceled it and returned the poor quality of items that I did received. I still have not received one penny of my refund. It has been 4 months. DO NOT order from this company.

Shawn Corcoran Petoskey, MI

Please do note order from this company. My order took 3 weeks to ship and another 2 to arrive. I had to send back 2 out of 3 items (due to very small sizing) and was never issued a refund of $34. Exchanged emails back and forth for 3 months and all I got where empty promises of a refund coming written in bad English grammar. Beware

Veronica

I have made an order on 27th september, it suppoused to by arrived 12 days latter, now have been 3 weeks, and I have no response from the owners about when is my order going to arrived, they give me a number to track the order but it doesn't even exist. I'm asking now for a payback.

Betty Denver, CO

Horrible. I have tried to conyact them for weeks to return am item. Never get a response. Also ordered a dress well over a month ago and still have not received it. Probably will never order again

Stan B ,

ZERO! Charged currency conversion fee after the main transaction was completed. Fee wa due to the company location in HK, China which was not disclosed at the time of purchase nor anywhere on the site.

Eric Bertsch Ventura, CA

Ordered a sweater Jan 2020 No sweater despite many email exchanges. Their agent just kept lying to me. They refuse to refund my $30. Luvyle is a very dishonest company, they've stolen my $30. Avoid Luvyle like COVID2019.

Christine Millin

Absolute CON MERCHANTS. Rubbish clothing , poorly made, nothing like the pictures, sizes wrong, Tried to get refund, and after months of emails, proof of posting, still no refund, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

Martine Pop

Took more than 2 mths to reach me (Australia) and worst the item was a long sleeve instead of a short sleeve and of a very poor quality finish. Do not buy via this Co. Martine Australia poor

Slim Philadelphia, PA

Horrible! Clothing is unwearable and pure junk!!! Customer service is horrible! Very deceptive images that look nothing in person like what you think you are buying!!! Beware!

DeniseB

One star far too good. I agree the worst company ever. The products are absolutely such poor quality and nothing like the advertisements! The return address for the UK does not even exist. Customer service none existent!!!

Bridget Bardot Colleyville, TX

I should have look this company up before purchasing!!!!! BEWARE...DO NOT BUY from this company... Shipping took forever. ****Plastic clothes and they won't give money back.***** Worst Company ever.....

wgt Adrian, MI

Won't buy from this place again. The sizes are way too small. The fabric is of poor quality. I can't get this company to email me back. Will not recommend this place to anyone.

Kamilla

If I could I would give 0 stars. I ordered some things almost 4 weeks ago,wanted to change a delivery address and problems started. Nothing constructive till today,no order,no delivery,no money back. Highly I don't recomend.

Daryl C. Randallstown, MD

I ordered 2 items. I didn't fit because it was so far from being the size I ordered. I have called and send a message by email. I instantly received a postmaster return message saying the person did not exist!!

Stan Fort Worth, TX

Ordered 3 items. 2 are damaged. One is wrong size. They will not return any messages or calls in regards to a refund. They are ripping Americans off....dont order from this company

phyl Winnetka, IL

I've had the same bad experience as others describe: lots of promises and NO results at all. It's been two months. Clearly a scam. I've reported them to the FTC and suggest others do, too.

Jenny Hitkowski Waukesha, WI

I ordered a patchwork blouse. I received a shirt with nothing . It was stamped with markings for the sewing to be done. Instead of resending me the correct shirt, had me spend extra money to ship back to receive refund

WendySue Genoa City, WI

It appears that LUVYLE and ZULILY have the same business model, located in China should be the first clue not to purchase anything! Thanks for these reviews which will hopefully protect others

JM12 Vancouver, WA

HORRIBLE quality. HORRIBLE!!!! I am so pissed. It took a month to get my order of three items and they are all going into the TRASH. I would never wear this crap quality NEVER.

Valbona

It is a scam scam scam I never got my order People don’t buy from this website Don’t throw the money way you never going to get anything thing from them Please be careful

Karen Las Vegas, NV

I ordered from them and have not received my stuff. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. A definite lesson learned .I should have known better when my pay pal account gave me problems.

Nat

Zero stars the clothing is NOTHING!! like shown on the website, its like something a child can do with the most cheapest materials around. Not wearable, complete waste of money! Its a SCAM DO not buy from Luvyle!!

Judy Mee

Zero stars because this is a nightmare Company who has the most basic quality of clothes, delivery took over a month and I am still awaiting a refund 4 months later!!! Never ever use this website.

MMoore Coeur d'Alene, ID

My order has never arrived and it has been over 1 month! I have tried contacting them to resolve but there is no customer service number - only email. Beware of ordering from this company!

Pan

Worst site ever. Ordered 5 items. Said 15 days. Received the 1st wrong item 3 months later. The rest even later than that again wrong. Could not even get my money back from ebay.

Claire Borthwick

I will never use this company ever again. Sweatshirt came a month after ordering and looked nothing like the sweatshirt I ordered. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

Julia Jeannette, PA

I ordered my dress AND PAID FOR on May 6, 2018. It is now August 31 and I still have not received it. I sent numerous messages and haven’t even heard back from them. I will be filing a police report.

Natalie Taylor

Bent company. Haven’t received items over a month now and no reply to my emails. Just put a charge on your card with your bank after 30 days to get money back including delivery. Complete waste of time.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

It took me almost 3 weeks to get shirts I had ordered online from them. Their return policies are also very confusing and make it very complicated to shop here. Shirts barely looked like what they were shown on the website.

Rebecca

The worst ever online shop worldwide. Lowest plastic quality. Do not send back their trash goods - you only pay a lot of money and THEY WILL NEVER REIMBURSE YOUR PAYMENT!!

Julia H

Absolute trash. Don't buy anything from this company. What arrived was nothing like the photo. It was made from the nastiest, thinnest material ever. AWFUL.

Paw

They are terrible!! Never ever buy from these people, their product is not as pictured, the sizing is wrong and you cannot return the rubbish! DONT DONT BUY FROM THEM

Mary Sims Thousand Oaks, CA

Substandad product from China. Doesn't fit. No refund. Seller told me to give the ugly nylon blouse to a child. Can't sue company in a foreign country. Buyer BEWARE!

G T Laurelton, NJ

Luvyle is a very dishonest company who will not honor their policies. My return has not been refunded after almost four months. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE FROM LUVYLE.

Dana Rock Hill, SC

Do NOT order here!!! It is DEFINITELY a scam!!! They are taking people’s money, and you will NOT receive your item and you cannot get anyone to respond to your calls!!!!!

Rsine

I received a top that was suppose to be an off shoulder sweater. Its Jersey knit! They said they refund only $13US. FALSE ADVERTISING DONT BUY FROM THEM

Toni

Took 4 weeks to come. Looks nothing like it should.. material is so thin I could have made it myself for a £1. No details to return. . Never again

Angelika Stampf Oceanside, CA

I ordered an item on Nov 8th, which did not arrive until today. So I assume it was a scam and my money is lost. I should have looked for reviews upfront ordering.....

marsha Kansas City, MO

FRAUD...purchased $170 worth of clothing and never received...by the time I finally realized they were fraud it was too late to get money back from bank

Mom of 2 Lakewood, CA

I emailed customer service regarding a purchase I have never recieved and after a week, I still have not recieved a response. I am truly disappointed in this company

Anonymous Bellmore, NY

Delivery took forever and wrong item was shipped. They promised me a refund after several weeks of back and forth and I am still waiting for it over four weeks later.

Ann Dover, DE

Beware of this company. I was robbed 168.00. They said my refund was being processed and that was a year ago. If I could give a ZERO I would.

Glow Rockaway, NJ

Received shirt today is unwearable made of cheap material that Halloween costumes are made of I would give them 0 stars if I could

Riki Huntington Beach, CA

BEAARE ! Terrible clothes , unable to return !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ! Based in China , no customer service . Fraud company

Salina Scott San Antonio, TX

Luvlye doesn’t deserve one star! Customer Service is non-existent and the quality of their items are poor. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

Lori Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Worst possible merchandise ever !!! Shows beautiful on their site. Horrible quality of material and workmanship.. DO NOT BUY from these people

Carrie Ragland Butler, PA

I had ordered two shirts on September 24th, I have not received them yet... I should have read the reviews before purchasing!!!