Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

MC New York, NY

The WORST scam EVER! WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET! The clothing that I received after 2 months I paid for them where NOT the ones that they advertised. They sent me a low quality product (all cheap synthetic fabrics) and the designs where not the ones that I saw in their photos. I put the 4 cheap sweaters in the GARBAGE! THIS IS A BIG SCAM SO BE CAREFUL!

Gisele Kinston, NC

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM..TAKING STEPS TO REPORT COMPANY AS A FRAUD. Poor quality of product. Material was so cheap Was given the run around on returning the order till finally two weeks later they offered me a $13.00 refund for a $60. 00 order placed by me. People dont order from them. Contacted better business bureau and Facebook to stop running their ads.

Sanobar Zanjani

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! Items not at all like pictured and 3 out of 4 were defective. Poor quality crap is what I received. I tried to return but their remedy is a $16 refund to keep the items even though I paid $58. This might have been acceptable if I just didn’t like the items but my items were defective. My other option is a full refund but I have to ship to China at my cost. The website clearly states that returns are accepted but does not explain how it will cost you. Ridiculous!!!

Celina Abington, PA

I have to say I am just puzzled by all positive comments about this company; they are all probably scam too. I am already terrified eventhough it has only been 10 days after I placed my order with them, but after emailing them and getting a very vague, unpersonalized response, I knew sometimes must be wrong. This is why I decided to investigate... It's just so clear this is a crappy company...will stil wait for my order, bc after reading all the reviews about refund horror stories, I am afraid to cancel my order.

Kim Cincinnati, OH

First a,, these positive reviews are a scam in themselves. {probably written by the retailer. My item arrived TWO MONTHS after I ordered it at the wrong size. Endless emails and they are still acting like this transaction is "let's make a deal" First offering me $6 refund on an item I paid $21 for. Then they bumped it to $10. Like, wtf. And as everyone said, clothing is so cheap it's a joke and items look nothing like what is listed.

Mann Powder Springs, GA

Your review is spot on. Long shipping took 32 days for me and they want a return in fifteen bogus. Poor wuality clothing. And the return has been nearly impossible so I had to contact PayPal. Lastly I was charged for items never received and when I brought to their attention then they offer a refund that will take 15 days. That is crap. They charge me in 24 hours but 15 days to refund money for merchandise NEVER RECEIVED

RS Larchmont, NY

Although charged for expedited shipping, never received merchandise. Multiple e-mail exchanges all claiming that they will send ... but still nothing. After 5 e-mail exchanges they are saying that they will cancel and refund in 20 days, but now that I am going through all the sites I realize what a big mistake I made and that they do not refund the customers - it is all a SCAM!

cindy mcgill Walland, TN

Worst online shopping experience ever- Order over a Month Late- Arrived and the cheapest clothing I have ever seen- I ordered all outerware, which you can actually see through- No returns The shipping package had not return address, left two items out- Basically- I lost 141,00- Learn from my experience- This is a rip off- Items look great on website, but not what you get- no labels in them and the sewing looks as if my 4 year old did it- STAY AWAY FROM THESE CONS

CERI Evergreen, CO

This is a scam operation out of Hong Kong. They send absolute trash. When I tried to return the items they gave me a fake address. Then they said they couldn't return the merchandise because I didn't have a tracking number. When I gave them a tracking number they said they couldn't return the stuff because the address was wrong. FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDS!! WE NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN. ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD CO.

Connie Mesa, AZ

I purchased 8 items from this company. All 8 were too small. I ordered 1 to 2 sizes bigger and they still didn't fit. When I contacted them about return information they started giving me the run around. My order was a $108 they're telling me though give me $30 refund. Or I could take $35 in store credit. They told me I can't return the items because they go to a warehouse in it be too expensive to ship to. I highly suspect this is coming from China. If I could give them no stars I would.

Aleksandra

Ordered a shirt almost 3 months ago. Never received the item. When contacted Luvyle they told me that this particular item is in high demand and said they will process it soon. Never happened so I requested a refund. I had to contact them several times about my refund. Last contact was on 12/11/18 said refund has been completed. Still not received refund. Do not order from them as they can't guarantee you will receive the item plus no guarantee you will receive your refund. No contact number so you are left to rely on emails.

Annie Cumming, GA

Luvyle and Cicilook Club (same company) - it’s a scam company. The product I ordered looked nothing like what was advertised. Thus, every time their ads popped up on Facebook, I let future consumers know not to waste their money. I am not alone. Hundreds, if not thousands, of customers have complained. They harassed me on FB messenger b/c of my public warnings, so I turned off the message option. So, now they have blocked me on Facebook so that I can no longer warn people on the comments below the ads. Scum, scum, scum company. Don’t buy from them.

Missy Riser Fredericksburg, VA

This company doesn’t even deserve a star , I ordered a sweater and an oversized sweatshirt. It took me almost 2 months to receive the items . Once I finally received them they were nothing like they looked online. The cross cross sweater came in two pieces looked like a child’s generic cardigan. And the sweatshirt would maybe fit a kindergartner. Terrible material. Crooks . No one would answer my response for money back

donna g Greensboro, NC

OMG, I also wish I would have read the reviews. The garment said it was an outer jacket, khaki & wool blend. It was a shirt, it was camel colored & it was polyester. I received it 3 weeks after ordering it. When I emailed & asked whats taking so long I received a reply it was being shipped from Shanghai. Now I cant get a reply after 3 emails asking where to send it back.

Melissa Baumann Cape Coral, FL

They do not deserve the one star! HORRIBLE company, terrible customer service. The product is poor material, when tried to return I paid shipping to Hong Kong but customs could not reach the company to verify so the return was sent back to me and couldn't be delivered. I was then charged for a second shipment. Luvyle would not do anything about it and when I contacted them they just keep asking me to provide more detail. They acted as if they didn't understand.

Lita Mulder-Gutierrez Rio Rancho, NM

This is an update to my previous review: I finally received the products after about a month and nothing even remotely resembled the ads. In particular, the coat I ordered was so bad my husband thought I was wearing it inside out. It looked like a lousy bathrobe and that's being kind. Pay close attention to the reviews. It's not worth ordering clothes from the company. I'm going to try to post pics of the coat if I can. I'm requesting my money back for the "coat" and will let you know if I get it.

Tina Segler

stay away! the grey and camel color, single breasted color block outerwear duster jacket looks nothing like the professional photos! It said "wool like" on the site, but its made with some cheap felt like you would cover a pool table with, and has a very toxic smell to the fabric. I requested a refund but with the other postings here, I doubt I'll get my money back. The should be put out of business!!!!

Tracy S. Collierville, TN

I was hoping the bad reviews were exaggerated, but they were spot on. Took weeks to deliver. Terribly cheap products. The fabric of the 4 shirts I bought were nothing like the ones pictured. Do NOT waste your time and money. A complete scam. I will ask for a refund but truly doubt this company has the integrity to give my money back. Ugh. Lesson learned.

Serda

Ordered 4 items in June, received 2 items of poor quality in September and the other two still haven't arrived. Not holding out for the other two. I've emailed them 6 times and haven't had a response. I've included my order reference number email. The customer service is one of the worst I've ever encountered and a delivery times are just ridiculous

Jackie Somers, NY

STAY AWAY!!! This is the worst company ever do not order anything from them; they will take your money and give you the run around. I ordered merchandise 2 months ago and still have not received it. The tracking info hasn’t changed since 8/25/18. I have repeatedly emailed customer service and keep getting the same answer. They copy & paste the latest tracking info & say it will be here soon please be patient. They suck

Jacinta

I received the clothes quickly but they are the ugliest, poorest quality of clothes I have ever seen. I didn't receive one of the orders and I emailed them immediately and have yet to hear. I'm entitled to a full refund. I wish I had never bought from these people, their advertising products and sending you something completely different and that is if you ever receive it or the full load. DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Sarah

It has been 6 weeks since I placed my order with Luvyle and I’m still waiting!!! I keep getting emails saying that my order has been sent, three of them in fact but still no clothes. When I check the delivery status it says it cannot be found. Of course this company took my money immediately and I’m still waiting on my clothes. I will never shop with them again and I think Instagram should stop there adverts immediately.

Becky

The returns policy is almost impossible the navigate. Although it is stated that there is a 15 day shipping time, my order took 18 days, which meant I was no longer at my address to receive it. I have been trying to send it back for a week, sending multiple emails and submitting the return 'request' form, however have yet to hear back. also emailed customer services and haven't heard back from them either. Terrible customer service, overall seems like a scam.

feten Lakhal

very bad website! I ordered and they wait till I contact them to tell that there is something out of stock I ask for a refund. 20 workind days and they forget and ask to wait again! aften 20 days, they tell me that' "there is something wrong with our financial account, we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department" and to wait again 10 days!

Mina

AVOID AVOID AVOID This company is a nightmare, they will take your money on the day you make the order and 9 times out of 10 they will NEVER send you the products!! They will also make you wait weeks and weeks to process a refund which again after 30 days of requesting the refund I am yet to receive. This is a total SCAM please do not buy from here. The clothes they are selling are available on other websites such as SHEIN which will always honour your order and requests.

aga

I have made my order almost two months ago and still haven’t received my parcel. After contacting the client care numerous times they have claimed I have not given my full address. The second time they said they can’t track my emails and that I need to confirm I have actually purchased the product. Next they said it’s my fault because I have given the wrong address,seriously like I don’t know my own address. Finally my emails were not delivered anymore. I would advice not to purchase anything from this website,you will only loose your money. So disappointed!

Debra Lewis

It took weeks for my order to arrive, every time i emailed them I just got be patient, I even asked for them to cancel the order and refund me and I still got the same response Please be patient. Unfortunately when the dress arrived it was far big on top and too small on the bottom half ( even though I checked the measurements when ordering) the dress was very cheap looking I sill have the dress as returning it was a chore in its self. I would not advice anyone to order from Luvyle To be honest I don't really know why I have rated it as 1 star.

lendobbins

They have good services, I ordered some attire from them and it was delivered on time, I would say try them and you won't be disappointed.

Andrea S Buckley, FLN

Three times i have emailed customer services. My order was incomplete, item missing and two items were just too small. Have asked to return but don't know what the return address is. I have not received a reply to any of my query emails. Items too much longer to arrive. Very disappointed

kim elrassi Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

Horrible, ordered 6 dresses, cheap quality. I have emailed them 4 times about information on returns, different people keep emailing me back asking for pictures and SKU numbers. i have returned info. 4 times and they are still wasting my time, they are terrible. Stick to reputable site. Afraid i will never get my 220$ back

NINA WARD Virginia Beach, VA

I am so angry this site is BS man!I was so looking forward to receiving the items I bought. Where are these items from how can we find a legit site for theses items of clothing does anyone know? Luvyle sites should be removed form the internet.

Joanne Webster Rexburg, ID

Took 40 days to arrive and they sent the incorrect color of shirts. There was no information on how to return or exchange. There help line was just NOT there, which is why I googled and found this site; just as many of you. I’ll be putting my items in a thrift bag and will NEVER purchase from them again.

Sally Dawidko Wyandotte, MI

I wish I would have read the reviews. I usually do. I would give them minus stars if I could. They sent me only one t shirt out of several that I bought. It seems to be impossible to contact them. I hope everyone reads this. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE,EVER!!!!!!!!

Carole Trujillo Denver, CO

I ordered 2 tops according to size measurement charts given. When my order arrived, both tops were extremely small. I tried to work this out with their Resolution dept, which is a joke. Tried PayPal, Luvyle wanted me to ship prepaid back to China! They finally promised to refund half, still nothing 6 months later. They are not honorable.

Pei Chattanooga, TN

SCAM This website is absolutely lying about everything they do. All the items are NOT exactly what is showed in pictures. DO NOT buy anything from here, you will be so disappointed and don’t even get me started on the return. They are non existent when you want to return.

NATALIA PEROTTI Orlando, FL

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. THIS IS SCAM COMPANY THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE FRAUD-- - THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR MONEY EVERY TIME A DIFFERENT PERSON WILL EMAIL BACK NONSENSE. I KNOW IS THE SAME PERSON IFRAUD IS ALL I CAN SAY. THE MOST ANNOYING ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

A. Etheridge Santa Ana, CA

My experience echoed the others. Endless wait for shipping. Package sent to the wrong side of the country (New Jersey vs California). Finally received one blouse, not two. Sizing way off, poor quality. PayPal no help with dispute. I only wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered.

Sarah Clarkston, MI

I will never order from this company again. Clothes are awful quality. Returning is a nightmare, even when you email them the pictures of the items you bought. They apparently just like to take your money. Do NOT order from this company!

Kay

Luvyle addressed my parcel wrong. It could not be traced by Royal Mail. The company are to date (3 months) refusing to produce refund, saying that I need to PROVE that I did not receive it. Different service people respond without reading previous mail and are saying unhelpful nonsense. I would not use them again.

Nancy

The clothes look very nice in the pictures; but beware. Poor workmanship, and sizing issues will make you regret ordering. Returns to China are at your cost, and trying to get information or exchange items is tedious and laborious. After 14 emails, I have given up. I will not order from Luvyle again.

Jbsd Sacramento, CA

Worst customer service ever! I’ve been fighting with them for over three month after they shipped my items to the wrong zip code and was returned to sender. They won’t send it back to me unless I pay additional shipping. I refuse to pay for their mistake.

J Walker Altamonte Springs, FL

After buying several pieces of clothing from Luvyle I decided Never again. Their clothes are made of light, literally see-through cloth. The actual garments do not look anything near as good quality as it appears online. Waste of good money. Also, delivery time is ridiculously long.

Patsy darling

One star is too good for this company. The images of their products look nothing like what turns up in the post. The material, the fitting, the styling, their customer service are beyond bad. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH

Alice Columbus, OH

I ordered a blouse and it never came, but my credit card was charged Responses from customer service seem as if they are from robots or computer as they don't make sense and keep coming back with the same responses I asked them to either refund me or send me the item and neither has been done....TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Donna Callaway Plano, TX

I having been trying to make a return for weeks. No address to return to, no return phone call. Everything was so small. Still trying to get the return done. I am not holding my breath. Never buy from this company. Total scam. Donna / Plano TX

Johanne

I ordered what looked a pretty lace navy top and received it but too small for me. I have no address to return it too and can't get ahold of them and I guess I'll be stuck with the f******ing thing and I am far from being happy with it.

Josef Fackelmann Brunswick, OH

Bought 5 blouses that my wife liked the looks of...it took almost a month to receive the blouses. They did not fit, and the quality is garbage. They offered a $31 credit, or a $28 refund...totally unacceptable. The blouses don't fit. We can return them to China at our cost...WTF? Do not buy anything from Luvyle.

Lin

Got the items....took a while....the sizing is definitely off.....tried to find a way to return....no luck....going to give mine away to someone who they will fit....first and last time I order any clothing on line...

Sherbru Rockville Centre, NY

Took forever to get the blouse i ordered - i sized up , still too small and I would never wear it anyway - the quality is embarrassingly awful . The sleeves aren’t even finished . It’s really a piece of garbage and not at all worth the cost.

Maxine

Absolutely disgusting. I ordered two products and they were like rags. Very very poor fabric, stitching falling apart and didn’t fit. They took a month to arrive. I wish I hadn’t bothered. Do not order from them. It’s a scam.