Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

L Castle

BUYER BEWARE: The product, delivery times and return policy are all horrible. Received 8 items in mostly singles, over a 6 week period not days as website claims . Once received all items were too small, the size charts on website are not accurate. The fabric and construction quality can only be described as POOR at best! When I asked for a refund they asked over a 10 day period of back and forth to send pictures and what the problem was etc. etc - this give them time to go over the return policy time frame of 15 days . I tried to send back to China, Express Postal to get in prior to going over 15 days return policy and would have cost me another $100.00. My guess is company will not last and will just start up under different name in future.

Andrea Kyle Burleson, TX

Zero Stars. The cheapest the thinnest the most horribly made clothes I have ever seen. items that were called dresses came up to my upper hip. I am 5 foot 4. When I emailed them saying I needed to return all of my items they asked me if I would keep them if they refunded one third of my purchase price. I told them no I wanted to return them. they would never give me an address to return so I returned the items to the address that they came from in California. I emailed them a copy of my tracking number to the address in California and she said I mailed it to the wrong address and that they will never receive the items back. I had to settle with getting a half refund. I had returned all of the items to the only address I had which was where they originated on the packing slip. This company should be shut down.

Jon S Fairfax, VA

I wish I could give them 0 starts. Worst on-line experience I've had, ever, and that's saying a lot considering how much I've bought on line for how long. I ordered 2 shirts, XL and medium. The shirts they sent me are sized for infants. When I contacted them for a return address, they asked for photos which I provided, then they basically ignored all of my further communications by "responding" with non-responsive form emails. After a week of this, I filed a dispute with PayPal which I eventually escalated to a claim, luvlyle responded to PayPal with a CHINA return address despite having shipped the shirts to me from a American address, PayPal accepted this (time to minimize my future use of them). It would cost me more to ship the shirts back to CHINA than they're worth - luvlyle's apparently short-term successful strategy in these situations - and now I'm out my money. Don't end up like so many of us posting here! Avoid luvlyle like the plague!!

Eric Yonkers, NY

Eric S. This was by far the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. bottom line...DO NOT ever buy anything from them. The service stinks and the sizes are not even close to what you expect. I ordered a shirt in XL and it came to me so small it wouldn't even fit my small dog. So...I ordered a 3XL, their largest size. A bit bigger but still so small only a child could wear it, except for the stains it came with. Making a complaint seems hopeless as they just talk and talk and try to make you send the junk back to China. They know that it cost too much so people just give up. They are thieves. I guess I'll just use the two shirts I now own as dish rags. If you know what is good for you, DO NOT even consider buying from them. STAY AWAY!!! I used one star because there is no place to show zero stars.

Posted off patron Asheboro, NC

I just received my order and I simply could not believe what was in the package! First of all, I did not receive everything I ordered, which would be a blessing if I hadn't paid for it all in advance. The quality is just horrible and their website does not represent the product correctly. When the description tells you the item is "printed", they mean it! The designs are literally printed onto cheap, thin fabric! I waited 4 weeks for this crap! I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing!! Wish me luck as I have emailed the company to complain and am hoping that once I mail this horse hockey back to them, that they will have the decency to send me back my $102.40!

E baker

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY? I have sent numerous emails to this company requesting a refund of goods never received as they were not even sent out because of delay on their side. I get replies from different people each time promising to look into it with no results. I do believe they are scammers as I have seen other reviews with the same problem as me. I am going to take this further and find others who have had their money taken and not received refunds...there are many out there. It is time we all took action to stop these people scamming us. It should be broadcast with the media and consumer companies worldwide so that we can at least stop them from scamming others. I have heat again had another message this morning promising refund...this has been going on since the beginning of June ...no genuine company would treat you like this it is disgusting.

Susan H Sarasota, FL

I would give them 0 stars if I could. I ordered 4 items on 3.6.19. Two days later I was informed that 1 of the items was out of stock and they offered to have me pick another item which I refused. They then said they could refund me like $10 or $15! I said no, I wanted the full price I paid refunded. The refund was finally deposited in my account on 4.26.19 after several emails. The other 3 items did not fit (they took weeks to arrive) They said I could give them to friends, or again get $15 refund for each. I said no, I wanted the full refund for each item. They kept promising within 10 to 15 days, then it was it has been put on urgent, can you wait a few days, this went on for weeks, and on May 30, 2019 I told them I had had enough, they'd had the returned items for weeks and so I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute. It is August 8 and I still do not have a refund, 6 MONTHS LATER. Unless you are absolutely sure you will not need to return an item, do not buy from them!!! The pictures and sizes of the items were not accurate per the actual clothes. Truly disappointed in every way. BUYER BEWARE.

hld Los Gatos, CA

Whatever you do, do NOT order from this site based out of Hong Kong. It is nothing short of fraudulent. I ordered around $170 worth of items. I paid for expedited shipping. The first batch of clothes arrived 4 weeks later. They looked nothing like the clothes I ordered and the quality was horrendous. A toddler could have done a better job sewing these together. Basically, they recreate a clothing item off of a picture from another site. My second batch of clothing items never arrived. So I am out a full $170. Don't even bother with their customer service. It is like dealing with a Teletubby. The only thing any of us can do is get the word out and alert sites that let them display their ads.

LK Encinitas, CA

BUYER BEWARE!!!! If only I had done a quick check for reviews on Luvyle before I ordered! I'm experiencing many of the same issues already mentioned here - extremely poor quality, ridiculously long delivery time (nearly 4 weeks after order) and terrible fit on every item. Jackets made of felt with no lining and all seams are visible, edges not finished, colors unlike the photos, cheap, cheap cheap materials! What a rip off. I have NEVER had such a horrible experience with any company - ever. If I had known the products were being shipped from China I never would have ordered. I've filed for a return, but will use PayPal and Amex to resolve if needed. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Jesse Martin Charlotte, NC

Terrible experience with Luvyle. No communication from company following order. Order took over a month to ship and deliver. Tracking information offered was limited and not accurate. Products are very cheap appearing. Mismatched patterns, zippers installed incorrectly, seams don't match from one side of garment to the other. When trying to communicate with Luvyle on the site, the captcha never works. When you call on the phone you only get a recording, never a return call. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Don't be swayed by nice web site for purchasing - the garments are subpar and it is not worth the terrible service you will receive.

Anitra Certain Bellwood, IL

i ordered shirts and it took two months for me to receive the items. The sizes were several sizes to small. If you are a plus size you will need to get the largest size they have, in order, for the items to fit. The quality of the shirts was not good. I had one shirt, one sleeve was shorter than the other and it was supposed to be a long sleeve shirt. I contacted customer service, they provided a return address and stated I will be fully refunded in 15 days after receipt of returned items. I ordered the items on March 2nd, returned the items on April 23rd, the company received the items on April 29th and I have not received my refund as of July 2019. I just lost money to this store and keep receiving the run around with customer service as to my refund. They do not have any intentions of refunding you. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE! Customer service will only give you the runaround, it's not worth the aggravation to get your refund.

Kryss

Buyer beware when shopping from this company! I purchased four shirts from this company. I used the sizing guide and my own measurement to confirm sizing, however, the product I received did not fit. Two of the four shirts didn't fit at all! The other two are snuggle but they are bottom ups so can west an tank top and get away with opening a few buttons. Not to mention the heming and stitching of the shirts are not great quality either, as the hem. I tried contacting the company for return options via website/email with no reply. I then tried calling the customer service number twice, left a voicemail both time because it doesn't connect to a live person, but still no reply. Additionally, the shipping is ridiculous to say the least. When you place the order it states it will take 7-10 business to arrive, I recieved mine 12 business after it was shipped. The added problem with that is that it wasn't shipped until 1 week after the order was purchased and payment processed and received. Not sure why it took 1 additional week after buying the items for them to ship it out. Again, no one to contact or reply with I tried to inquire about this either. So for anyone buying from this website, again I say buyer beware! Be aware of the quality of the items, shipping and payment, returns and customer service.

Patti Perkinsville, VT

So sorry I trusted this company and will never, ever purchase from them again. They aren't truthful about the quality (which is terrible) of their clothing or the amount of time your purchase will take to arrive. Based on the very attractive garments I saw online, I purchased two blouses--neither of which looked anything like what I saw online. The material of both was cheap and looked like plastic. One was so poorly sewn that when I put it over my head it got stuck as I tried to pull it on. When I finally did get it on, it hung sideways, bunched strangely in the chest area because it was so off-kilter, and didn't drape remotely like a shirt. The colors were horrible as well. These items were total junk and I certainly felt robbed. I tossed out the worst blouse and chalked my purchase up to gullible stupidity. I'll never give Luvyle another cent or another chance.

Bee River Falls, WI

Run away fast from this company and probably most of the other companies with strange names and skinny models advertised on the internet. I was lucky--my $50,00 was refunded by PayPal and I am eternally grateful. I reallized I was being scammed right away after I paid for the blouses that were advertised when I read these one star reviews. I waited 2 months, opened the package, and no surprise, the blouses were shoddy, threadbare, dull colors, wrong sizes, etc. etc. I sent them back without paying shipping, and who knows where they are now. I googled mapped the company's Los Angeles address on the package and it was a ghetto abandoned building under a freeway--skinny dog, homeless guy sleeping on bench in front of it!! Seriously!! So my guess is that somewhere in China, they have these poor people put together this horrible "clothes", ship millions of them to a "warehouse" in the ghettos of L.A. and then market them on the internet using attractive models in brightly colored well fitting clothes. These attractive ads are a SHAM, a FRAUD, do not show what the product actually is and our browsers need to stop showing them. SO many people have been defrauded of their money. Again I was lucky and got a refund but it took a lot of patience and filling out forms and phone calls before I did get my money back. Good luck, everyone and yes a class action lawsuit is in order, only ---who do you sue?

A Minneapolis, MN

this is a review and this is my opinion based on the experience I had with this SCAM business In my opinion SCAM OPERATION*RIPOFF business* DECEITFUL*MISLEADING* This is my email to them I have been waiting to receive this order since it shipped on June 6th 2019; Today is 6/19 I have not yet received it nor has Fedex nor my local postal service. I received a notice it has been shipped since June 6th. . ***I called & left a message 2 of them on Saturday June 15th I called on Monday June 17th I called today June 18th **No response via email or call!!! UNTIL after I disputed purchase through PAYPAL PayPal need refund my $ to me. Since Luvlye refused to claiming they already shipped my purchase. They also stated they would refund upon receiving the items back. I NEVER RECEIVED them. THANK GOODNESS for PayPal

Lisa Indianapolis, IN

This company SUCKS!!!! I would NEVER order from them again. The items I order didn’t fit, there clothes run really small, it took about a month to receive my order. The quality of the clothes were REALLY cheap looking. I was told that I could only receive half of my refund because I sent the items to the wrong address. There was no return address label with my order. I sent and email asking for one, I was told that they don’t send them out and to use a vendor that will be the cheapest, an expense to me. Not only did I send money to buy the items, but I also have to pay to send it back. In the email I was NEVER told once that I had call them to get an return address. This place is AWFUL!!! DO NOT order from them!!!!

Lolly Savannah, GA

Same story as Everyone! I knew better but thought maybe !!! TOTAL DISASTER, I’m having to do a charge back because they will not respond regarding return! I think if Every Single person who had these issues ,like on this site , should ALL do a charge back to their CC or debit card or PAY PAL! Every single PERSON! Put them ALL out of business. I think the govt should ban their sales in the US. They are all obviously illegitimate businesses or scams. I’m livid. I read these reviews and did it anyway , mostly because I thought surely they don’t do this to everyone. Pretty sure they do and it’s really criminal!

Unhappy California Customer Redondo Beach, CA

I purchased $162.00 worth of blouses 15 days before my vacation. I paid extra for 3 day delivery. The items never arrived. I emailed customer service and they said the items didn’t ship due to busy season. They said they would expedite the shipment. I received shipment 7 days later. None of the blouses for, as a matter of fact they were so small I thought they were children sizes. The quality of the material was also very cheap. I was not satisfied with anything and emailed customer service immediately informing then I was returning I g all items. I was told to return the package (at my own cost) and address it to “JIMMY” at a Los Angeles mailing address. I sent the USPS tracking number to customer service email. They said they were very busy and I’d have to let them know when the package was delivered to I sure I’d get my refund. Package was delivered two days later. It’s been 5 weeks and I still have not received a credit on my Visa card. I have advised my credit card company of the issues and requested they do a full chargeback on the company. This is a less then professional and low quality company. Despite the cute models and clothing, I would suggest you think twice about ordering from this site. I should have researched them before I bought from them.

mm Hillsboro, OR

I unfortunately ordered six items thinking the pricing was great. It took months to receive each item. They all came one at a time! The quality of the clothes are very poor. The seams on the coat were a rough cut edge that does not show in the photos. Very thin material for blouses and cheap plastic buttons. T-shirts are alright. The sizes run very small. three of my items don't fit and I ordered large. Cant return because they were sale items. There is a reason why prices so low. Since it took so long to deliver, I was out of town to receive and hence past the 15 day return policy. I also never received one of my items. I will say, the customer service girls there will try to respond to your request and are polite. Just the quality, timing, sizing, materials, etc. are very poor. I would never buy from them again. Please go with who you have done service with before. I should have checked all reviews first.

Arzu Delbeke Utica, MI

Whatever you do don't use this company! Complete scam. They delivered my goods over a month late, and the clothes are such a terrible quality, nothing like shown on line. The sizes are definitely for Chinese women, I know because I lived there, although you wouldn't know that as there are no labels on the clothes. That's because they only have one size for everything. On top of it all I am still waiting for my refund over a month later, although they were able to take the money out of my account immediately apparently they are unable to refund the money back! The couple of items I actually received I can't send back as there is no return address that you can send the goods back! The worst on-line shopping experience I ever had!

Pamela Aldred Windsor, CA

I wouldn’t even give them 1 star, but system doesn’t allow that. I’m obviously having the same issue that a lot of costumer’s have. It took 2 months to get the overhaul’s I had ordered. When I did receive I had ordered a XL and it was a small that didn’t even fit her. Very cheaply made and the item smelled toxic. There was no address to return and there was no receipt, etc. other than a slip of paper in Chinese. Finally got ahold of them through email and they kept repeating the same thing . What’s the item # (no item # not even on their website. After jerking me around they said the following ‘ you will have to pay to send it back and they would then have a meeting to decide if they will do a refund for the item.

Valerie Harris Richmond, VA

"Misleading", don’t trust this company, the clothes are deceptive, poor quality fabric and not true to size. I placed an order with the Luvyle Company on January 30, 2019, received the merchandise on February 14,2019 and returned the item to this company on February 18, 2019, and they have failed to submit a refund. I have written multiple letters, and called to only receive constant promises. This order was held up as a result of the Chinese New-year, although, I wasn't informed prior to ordering. The item was returned due to poor quality and disproportionate size. This most recent correspondent was sent to them on May 14, 2019.

ROBIN MUNSON Laguna Niguel, CA

CONSUMER BEWARE OF LUVYLE!! LET'S JUST SAY I HAD TO GIVE A 1 STAR BUT LUVYLE DOESN'T DESERVE A 1 START.... I ordered the Band Collar Double Breasted Plain Blazer in Purple. In the picture it really looks cute. When I received the jacket I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The jacket pieces were sewn together with the raw edges exposed. If you sew you know that you sew right sides together and turn the inside out... but this jacket they sewed wrong sides together leaving the unfinished edges exposed. The gold buttons were so cheap and where the buttons were sewn on there were 1" threads hanging off of each of the buttons that weren't even trimmed down. The jacket looked like a cheap halloween costume. Any customer wouldn't even think of wearing this jacket unless it was halloween. It was so cheap. But I'm just getting started. I ordered this jacket the end of January and then I returned it. They were strongly encouraging me not to return it but to take a $7.00 credit. I paid 33.99 for the jacket plus shipping. It took 2 months to get the jacket when the website said 7-15 business days. So I returned it and then I had to send them a tracking number which is ridiculous because I put all the information into the package I sent back. So I sent it back in February and this is May 11 and they still won't refund my money. I have sent them numerous emails here is a response dated April 11th. 352606 Dear Customer, My great pleasure to service you here. : ) $ 33.99 I have cancelled it according to your request. Refunds usually take at least 10-15 days to reach your original payment account. You do not need to reply to the payment account information Because we have a very large number of orders per day, you can't imagine much. Our customer service staff currently has more than a lot of people, but it is still particularly busy every day, so there will always be delays in processing orders. Have a good day. Here is another response dated May 1st. Dear customer, 352606 Thanks for your reply and sincerely sorry for all inconvenience we have caused to you. We will refund you as soon as we can but we have our arrangements for refund, and we have offered you the time frame as your reference, so please puch so much and wait patiently for your refund. We promise that you will get your money back. Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated. Have a wonderful day. Best regards, Emily Customer Service Team www.luvyle.com Customer Self-service As you can see its now May 11th, they have no intention of refuding my money. They keep stringing me out until I just give up. If you see positive reviews on this page I would be cautious about ordering anything from them. The pictures look really good but the quality is that of a halloween costume. Just read the other reviews for yourself. Robin Munson

Maria

DO NOT BUY!!!! Material and stitching poor. This is the sister company for Berry, Just Fashion and Flory!! A) you have to wait like forever for the items to arrive B) they don’t ship the correct size C) most important is the REFUND!!! They give you some warehouse address in China and ask you to send your item through normal post which can be tracked with no custom note to include so that it gets caught up in the Chinese customs and basically your parcel does not arrive at its destination. I sent something back in March and guess what???my parcel according to the tracking says it is in transit. So people, don’t be fooled by clothing that looks nice online and by the price because it will not be what you receive and if you do decide to buy items you are a fool and wasting your money. Please people, read the reviews first before you click that SEND button.

Dina Valencia, CA

The worst company and products! It took 3 weeks to receive my order( and it came from the same county I live in!), the items were cheaply and poorly made including the fabric, the items didn’t even look like the pics and customer service is ridiculous! I have been leaving messages and nobody will return my call. I’m trying to return the items and I can’t reach anybody and they have a poor website because it doesn’t even tell you how to do a return among other things. This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with and I would definitely not recommend it. Save your money and the hassle!

kj Meridian, ID

Wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered from this poor excuse for a vendor. It's been a month and have received NOTHING. Talked with my credit card company and they are reversing the charges for me. Thank God I have a reputable credit card company! Cannot receive feedback from this company. Have tried several times and have gotten only one return email (appeared as though a third grader wrote it) stating that part of my order was being processed and the other part would be sent sometime but no one knows when. Never again will I order from this site. With all of the bad reviews, I don't know how it is even still in business. Be sure to check reviews before ordering!!!!

Tracey College Point, NY

The quality of the clothes is the cheapest I have ever seen in my life. My entire order is not as advertised. The clothes in my order had a strong stench of mildew when I received them. I immediately sealed the clothes in a big plastic zipped bag and threw it into the garage so it does not contaminate my pristine home. I then emailed them for return instructions and was told to be patient and they will help me solve my problem timely. After 4 frustrating emails later Luvyle continues to stall for time so they can tell me I didn’t make the return window. So I disputed my charges with my American Express card. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SCAMMERS THEY USE PICTURES FROM OTHER SOURCES TO SELL COUNTERFEIT OR COPIED MERCHANDISE. THEY TRY TO COPY OTHER PEOPLES DESIGNS AND USE THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE FABRICS. BEWARE DONT BUY FROM LUVYLE AND REPORT THEM SO OTHERS DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS HELL.

Marie-Ann McDonough Lafayette, PA

O NOT BUT FROM THIS SITE !!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE THEM NO STARS. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!! THEY HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. RETURNS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BEFORE 15 DAYS BUT WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CONTACT THEM TO FIND OUT WHERE TO RETURN THE ITEMS YOU GET NO RESPONSE. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FOR OVER A WEEK OR MORE AT EVERY PLACE I FIND TO LEAVE MESSAGE BUT I GET NO RESPONSE . HOW CAN I RETURN ITEMS IF I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO RETURN THEM? THIS SITE IS THE WORST PLACE TO SHOP AND SINCE I DO ALL MY SHOPPING ONLINE I HAVE SHOPPED AT MANY PLACES AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS ONE.

Tammy

I would give them a zero rating if that was possible. This is the absolutely worst on-line shopping experience I have ever had. The order took 2 months to arrive, and then only half of the order arrived. The items that did arrive were the poorest quality you can possibly get! The material looked like cotton or regular clothes material on their website but they were all made of this thin tent like material that is all see-through. I emailed them prior to placing the order and they assured me everything is returnable but they lied. They won't let you return items and offers you $15.00 (even though my order was $400.00). I cancelled the remaining items that never got shipped and they wanted to refund me only half of what I paid for those items!!! And it will take 2-4 weeks for my refund. DO NOT SHOP ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!! You will be scammed!

Amanda

This company is a scam. My order never arrived. When I tried to follow up on delivery I was told the items were lost in transit. Then when I tried to get a refund I was told, on about 15 different occasions from a number of customer service representatives, that my refund was being processed and to look out for it within the coming days. I never received the refund. My attempt at recovering my money went on for about 6 months, however my persistence was a waste of time. Never ever order from this company, they are a bunch of liars. I'm fairly sure my order was never even shipped.....however they still took my money!!!

Carolyn Red Bank, NJ

ONE STAR IS ONE TOO MANY.....It took over 4 weeks (not the 5 days they told me) for my items to arrive, by then I was already out of state on a pre-planned trip. By the time I got back the items had arrived, the quality was particularly poor, and now, of course it is too late to send anything back. Three emails later, they finally agree to take the items back and I am to send them to someone named...Jimmy...just Jimmy,...on the return label. Does this sound legitimate? I think not. So I will eat the money I spent, which is probably why this company is still in business, and give the items away hoping that someone can make use of them. DO NOT... I REPEAT...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED AND NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.

Upset Customer Rosamond, CA

Zero stars... I would advise anyone reading this NOT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS 'COMPANY'. I placed an order for three items towards the end of January 2019 and three weeks to a month later I received two of the items and they looked NOTHING like the advertising on their site and I have yet to receive the third item. I have asked for a refund several times only to be played with. This company is a scam and I would encourage all to report them as a previous review said something about the foreign trade commission < report them. I will probably never receive my money back and am going to report their bad practices to PayPal tomorrow...

Melissa Burrows Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I hadn’t purchased from this “so called company.” It is not legitimate at all! Charged me for 5 items and only received one shirt that looks nothing like the picture. It even had cheap buttons that looked like 30 years ago design. I wonder how they can stay on the web from stealing from hard working people here in the United States. I am going to write a letter to the foreign trade office and see if there can be some sort of charges against these internet thieves. Beware of ordering anything from overseas. This LUVYLE is not real. They take your money and do not give you your merchandise you paid in exchange.

Nikki Monument, CO

If I could give a zero, I would. First, clothing takes forever. We live in a society that is use to instant gratification, a month does't satisfy this. If you try and write them about the status of the order, they ask you to be patient. When the order does arrive, it is about 2-3 sizes too small. I am a standard medium and I ordered 2 blouses in the large. They are very uncomfortable. Not to mention, the fabric is as cheap as possible. One of the tops was to have this green lace like appliqué. My gosh, it looked like they cut it with a weed waker. So, if you want to return the items, you won't be able to complete the online request. The bottom has one of those "type the letters and numbers you see so we know you are not a robot", every time - it tells you it is invalid. So, without this, you can't submit a request. When you do actually get an email through, you will be glad to know that the shipping charge you are to pay will most likely be more than the amount you paid for the order. DO NOT purchase from Luvyle.

KW

Zero stars. Items received late, were disgusting nothing like advertised. Material was cheapest ever seen, not appropriate for clothing. Colours nothing like advertised, stitching faulty and items approx 5 sizes smaller than advertised. On fit for bin. Refused to send return label and did not advertise the my were a Chinese seller, advised by reviews not to pay return postage as refund would never be received therefore lose even more money. Total scam outfit, please avoid at all costs. PayPal complaint raised but they have not asked for photos or investigated, closed claim and still take people’s money on behalf of this scam outfit despite the numerous complaints now from buyers who have been ripped off. Disgusted - this company should be barred from trading and PayPal should stop all dealings and refund all buyers affected. DO NOT USE is my advice. I have lost my money and stuck with items only good for the bin.

LF Canal Winchester, OH

Over 4 weeks and no shipment, no notification of status so I contacted them. They told me to "be patient' that they were waiting on one of the items and would ship as soon as possible. I replied back and told them that I had been more than patient and for them to return 100% of my purchase. They offered some money card exchange. I paid via charge card and I want my charge card credited. They replied it would be 7 - 15 days. It has now been over 20 days. I wish I had not accepted the PayPal when it popped up but "fat-fingers" will fly ... and I am very, very sorry I every clicked on their add and placed an order. I am out over a $100.

Kamilla Paeschke

The sizes are not comparable to US sizes. They are much smaller and shorter but the models in the ads are not Asian girls, I had no idea that this company is headquartered in Hongkong/China. First they did not want to take the stuff back and suggested to give it to someone as a present. Nevertheless I sent it to the address which was on the package in Chino, CA. The following day I got an e mail with a LA address and telling me they will limit my refund to $ 60. Again by e mail I told them that the package is on it's way. Now they don't want to refund anything. What a bad experience..... Never but anything there. No matter how nice it looks..

BWINID Meridian, ID

If I could do zero stars, I would. Clothes are cheaply made, don't fit right. It took forever to receive the items too. Maybe a month. The return process is a NIGHTMARE. I returned what I ordered a month ago and am still waiting for my refund. They play email games with you. They want pictures of the items, I just copied & pasted the items from their website. Each time you email or respond to an email you get a different person. I deeply regret purchasing from Luvyle. Do yourself a favor and dont. You WILL regret it too. I'm wondering if I will ever get my $200 back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY....THE NEVATIVE REVIEWS ARE RIGHT. PAY ATTENTION TO THEM....TAKE THEM SERIOUS. YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE!

Marinela Catt La Mirada, CA

I ordered $200 worth of clothes and none of them was worth my money. The sizes are not accurate and the most frustrating factor is that the style of clothing on the ad/picture is not the same as the one I got! For example I ordered some of the off shoulders style blouses but they send me a regular style/cut blouse that Im somehow supposed to pull on one side and make it off the shoulders?!?!! This is totally false advertising! The materials are cheap for a price range of $20!!! I'm also not able to return/ exchange them since they were on SALE.. yes that $20 original price was $40! And even at the discounted price the quality is still aweful. What a total rip off! This is my first time writing a review for anything! I'm really disappointed.

Kristin Presto, PA

STAY AWAY FROM LUVYLE!!!!! I purchased an item from Luvyle on November 6, 2018 and when it arrived was NOT the item they advertised. The fabric was completely different, the style was not the same and it arrived with no tag information on the garmet. When I contacted customer service they suggested I keep the item and they would give me a $7 cash coupon on a future purchase with them. When I insisted I still return the item, they continued to ask me to keep the item and offer me an $8 coupon and then a $10 coupon. I declined all of their coupon offers and said I would be returning the item for a refund, it is a cheaply made garment. I sent the item back to the company immediately and with shipping tracking information so that I know they received it. They received it on December 6, 2018. I am still waiting 4 months later for my refund. Their customer service person, "Vicky", keeps giving me the runaround... Excuses from Chinese new year (in February), to "something being wrong with their financial system these days", which is my most recent excuse on April 11, 2019. 'Vicky' also told me in my email that she "can be sure we never scam anyone" . Really???!!! Who says this??!!! This was only a $22 item but this is unacceptable business behavior. Luvyle, if you cannot practice proper etiquette in the consumer industry in the United States, do not do business in our country!

Debbie Livonia, NY

I ordered three shirts. The order took over 30 days to arrive. There was little to no shipping information provided. The tracking number that I finally was provided via an automated email took over a week for me to get any tracking information and even that was extremely vague. I reached out to customer service multiple times with no response. Once the three shirts arrived they were all too small. I typically wear a small to a medium shirt in US sizing. I ordered a medium for all three shirts. One shirt I couldn’t even get on. The other two shirts were tight. One of the shirts was marked size large. When I ask to return the items they told me that they would give me $7 or a $10 coupon to buy something else. Don’t waste your time and money.

Vivian Bennett

0 0 0 star's if I could. This company is a SCAM!!! RIP OFF ... SCAMMERS!! I ordered 3 items on the 25th of February 2019 costing £35. They took a month to arrive, They were nothing like the items orderd, shocking quality, inferior material and the sizing was incorrect as it wouldn't even go over my head.. There was no paperwork with the items, no return lable or address to send returns. I feel that they think that their customers will not bother to return the inferior items as it will possibly cost as much to return them as it did to purchase them so it's a win...win. Situation for them. After asking for a pre paid label so that I can return them and get a full refund I am bombarded with email after email from different people saying the same things. Offering $13 voucher to spend with them... Ha.. ha... ( I don't think so!! ) and to keep the items that are only fit for the trashbin. Over and over again I asked for a prepaid return label.. No reply.. Each one I received an email from Vicky twice. Amber three times. Melinda twice. Said the same things, there was no other communication that answered my questions.. It looked like they were copying the replies from a script. I have now opened a debate with Paypal and awaiting their comments. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!!!

M. Gordon Lawndale, CA

The old Adage " Looks can be deceiving".....holds true. Items look very cute and interesting - but quality is poor. In addition to that, the items run "small" and colours are off. I purchased 5 items, (I mistakenly marked "2", instead of "1" (thus 6 items), all are too small, and after the wait to receive goods, I don't want to go thru the hassle of returns....to China. So, lesson learned, "I guess I eat this one", I'm not an online shopper, if prefer to "see" (& feel) what I'm getting, I was hesitant here - didn't listen to the little voice inside. But, now I know. Beware.....

Saz Y

This is completely incongruent with Any other reviews on ANY site - We have ALL experienced the same treatment, dealt with an untenable situation, received horrendous cheap imitation goods and suffered a loss of money due to the impossibility of returning or receiving our money back! This is nothing more than a flashy website - sucking you into a web of lies and eventually 2/3 mths wait for the cheapest fake goods possible. You also pay an additional import tax & further cost (conversion) They make it impossible to return - refusing to supply either returns label or to give you a returns address. They drag their feet - and commit you to a 30day return after spending many weeks refusing to supply an address! I still owed money for goods NOT SUPPLIED - but they are ambiguous with their responses

CallaRose Belleville, IL

Like the reviewers previous, I would give 0 stars. I placed an order in January and just received it March 20. Two blouses, shipped in separate packages with most references in Chinese and no detail on how to contact company to make return. Thankfully PayPal had info on my order because the email confirmation of order from the company could not be found anywhere in my email account, even the trash. Took so long I forgot what I ordered. On arrival, very flimsy fabric that I wouldn't wear. Don't know if I'll get a refund, as this company does seem to be almost a sham. I say that only because they did actually ship items.

Jerry Isanti, MN

This is how to get your money back. I placed an order for 5 items. About 3 weeks later I received 2 wrong items and the 3 other items were not even close to what their picture looked like (which is exactly what you hear from all of the other legit reviews of this company). I spent several weeks going through their online return process without any response other than some automated emails that they likely send to everyone. I decided to call my credit card and see if there was anything they could do and within 10 minutes they got all the info from me and said they would handle it from there. A few weeks later I got a letter from my Visa card and they said they have credited my account. I don't know if the company responded to them or not but if everybody did this, Luvyle would either have to change their ways or the credit card companies would probably stop doing business with them.

Andrea Norcross, GA

I ordered a lace blouse with a star-shape v-neck in bright blue, and 3 weeks later, received a hideous plain eggplant color v-neck in polyester. I sent them pictures immediately, and they told me sometimes lighting and picture-taking techniques cause inaccuracies. Um, no, this was a totally different style and color! They knew they didn't send me the right blouse. I have now been emailing for days and they now responded saying, "we are sorry you received the wrong watch." Really? I didn't order a watch and they know that. Then, they offer me $6.00 refund and to keep the product. What? I paid $25.00 so why would I want a $6 refund on an item I didn't even order? I expect a full refund! Filing a claim with PayPal and NEVER using this company again!

Regina Ferri Tucker, GA

I paced an order on 02/25/19, and never received the 10% for the first order, never got a order number, and when I tried to trace my order I was not recognized, but I was already charged immediately. I am very concern about my purchase to be honest. I called the company but had to leave a message and still waiting for an representative to call me back.

Jill Campbell, CA

NEVER order from this company. Unfortunately I did not read the reviews before placing my order. I got an email stating that I would receive a tracking number - which did not happen. I tried reaching out a few times with no response. I finally indicated in a couple of emails that if I did not receive my package and/or a tracking number within 24 hours I would turn them in for fraud. I got an email with a tracking number the next day, which was a couple days ago. Package arrived today. GARBAGE. The material is so cheap and there are NO tags whatsoever on the material. NONE!! Fabric has thread hanging. GARBAGE. After reading the reviews, I'm not even going to attempt to return the merchandise. Lesson learned. What a waste of $60.

Heidi Keween Defiance, OH

I placed an order for 8 items. I was very excited to receive the order. The clothes looked so cute! After waiting 2 weeks for my order I reached out to the business looking for my order. They responded saying thank you for your patience, it was still being processed. Another week went by. Contacted them again. They said my order had been shipped. They provided me with a tracking number which I can only assume was fake since I could not get it to work. I contacted Luvyle customer service AGAIN and they said to expect the order in a few days. Thank you for your patience. I received half of my order 3 weeks after placing my order. The clothes were very cheaply made. Didn’t have any tags showing what the products were made of. I reached out to Luvyle AGAIN, inquiring about the other half of my order, which I feel I shouldn’t have had to do. They are the business I am the customer! I tried multiple times to cancel my order and they told me I couldn’t since the items were in transit. Well it’s going on 5 weeks and I have another fake tracking number and no clothes. Be smarter than m, DO NOT ORDER from this company! LUVYLE is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. I will be working with my credit card company to see if there is something that I can do. Please share with others!