Luvyle Logo

Luvyle

6.9

Luvyle is an online women's clothing shop site with the tagline "Modern, Irresistible, Affordable." As a global company with headquarters in Hong Kong, China, the Luvyle website offers access in Spanish and French in addition to English. Luvyle is known for its flash sales and low prices, including promotions like a discount off your first order and free shipping when you spend above a certain dollar amount.

Luvyle sells affordable women's clothing to customers around the world. The online store features many clothing categories to browse with ongoing sales throughout the year. Once you place an order, you can follow your shipment with a specialized tracking number. However, some reviewers have found the Luvyle shipping service to be unreliable and slow.

Keep reading our Luvyle review to learn about the pros and cons of ordering clothes from Luvyle or skip to the Luvyle reviews.

The Good

• Clothing Categories
  • Flash Sales and Coupon Codes
  • Wish List

Clothing Categories

Luvyle's inventory is in the thousands with hundreds of pages to scroll through while shopping. The Luvyle clothing is sorted into several categories (below) with several sub-categories within each type of clothing. Each clothing piece has a customized size chart to help customers pick the right size. Clothing options include the following:

• New In (season’s trends)
  • Top Sellers (most popular, classic)
  • Dresses (formal, casual)
  • Tops (basic to blouses)
  • Bottoms (pants, shorts, leggings, skirts)
  • Plus Size
  • Outerwear
  • Shoes

Flash Sales

Luvyle's flash sales provide customers a sampling of its large inventory at affordable prices. A new flash sale goes live every day, featuring certain dresses, shoes, outfits, and accessories that are available for a low price for a short time. Luvyle customers can scour flash sales by the day on which they came onto the site and can see the countdown to the end of each deal in days, hours, minutes, and seconds. A Luvyle promo code can be combined with discounts to create an extremely affordable price. You may find a coupon code on the Luvyle homepage or on third party coupon websites.

Wish List

When you sign up for a Luvyle account through email or Facebook you can “favorite” items with a heart to keep track of items you like. This feature allows customers to watch for sales on their favorite items in the wish list and order items they want right away in their shopping carts.

The Bad

• Delivery Time
  • Exchanges and Returns
  • Negative Customer Reviews

Delivery Time

One challenge of being a global company is the lengthy shipping times involved in delivering the product. And, unfortunately, Luvyle's shipping claims and estimates are at odds with what many customers actually experience.

Luvyle's FAQ page explains that the company ships all orders within two hours of receiving them during business hours, "even during [their] busiest of times." This greatly contradicts the delivery date estimate chart which shows that shoppers in North America can expect their orders within 22 days at the very most (and eight at the very least) and includes "processing" time after the order is placed. But even this more liberal estimate is reported to be not met much of the time. Customer reviews describe waiting over three to four weeks before finally receiving their online purchase and sometimes the orders never show up.

Exchanges and Returns

Luvyle’s return policy states that products can be returned for a complete refund or exchanged for another product within 15 days of being received. Guidelines include the following:

• The clothing item must be in original packaging
  • The items can’t be used or damaged (unless they were already damaged)
  • Final sale items are not eligible for refunds
  • Swimwear is not eligible for refunds
  • Cancellation requests can be submitted within 24 hours of an order for a full refund (if not shipped yet)
  • Cancellation requests will be honored after 24 hours of an order for a partial refund (less a 15 percent cancellation fee) if the item has still not shipped

However, this policy looks different in practice according to our consumer reviews. Many customers explain that they weren’t able to secure expected refunds. Luvyle’s policy that final sale items can’t be returned is potentially problematic — many of the company’s clothing pieces are discounted heavily and fall under this category.

Negative Customer Reviews

The company profile has garnered many negative Luvyle reviews. Major complaints focus on poor customer service that is unresponsive and inconsistent. Some reviewers even called the website a scam. Other complaints included poor quality clothing, receiving partial orders, and shipping delays.

The Bottom Line

Despite Luvyle's extensive selection of women's clothing and frequent sales, shoppers should proceed with caution when ordering from this company. The expected delivery time and return policy are subpar, and it seems that Luvyle's customer service is poor. If you shop Luvyle, just make sure you really love what you are ordering (in case your return and refund isn't honored), and be prepared to wait a long time for your order to arrive.

1.5

kiran

As an avid runner, I am always looking for a comfortable breathable lightweight trousers. The material provides good coverage where the underwear and lines don't show through. The compression is not bad, not too tight, and definitely not loose. The material is also comfortable soft and wicks moisture away nicely. The cut and material pattern is very flattering, and I appreciate the reinforced stitching. Since I live in the desert, the winters are mild in the evening so these provide some coverage and warmth needed when the evening temp is in the lower to mid-60s/ upper 50s outside. I am definitely getting more pairs in different colors from this site.

Mohsin Jabbar

I never order online because stuff is never what it looks like and always problematic. I've looked at dresses from this company for years and finally decided to order some clothing and I'm absolutely in love. It took me ages just to open the packaging because it was so beautiful and elegant. Everything was accurate to their measurement listed online and looked EXACTLY like they were pictured. It came fast and I even received an email when there was an issue with my address so that I could correct it. I am in love with everything they've done and cannot wait to order again so I can excitedly wait to open another beautiful box. I've never opened a package and felt that much care put into what's inside.

Biju Bhai

The service provided by Luvyle is too good. They have a variety of clothes to choose from. Even the prices of these clothes are affordable and good. They have a wide range of branded clothes. They also have good delivery time. Overall, I am really happy to shop on Luvyle. Really, it's a good online store with real branded products. If you are looking for a good clothes online, I would recommend Luvyle. Good job Luvyle. Keep it up. I like their services.

Amarnath Saahni

Cindy

It's really a wonderful discovery ... just for us women. Luvyle does not only offer clothes to follow trends. It is important to stay in fashion, but you can especially develop your style. On the site, there are many categories of clothing such as pants, dresses, t-shirts, sweatshirts, cheap blazers for women. And then, clothes are not expensive at all and of good quality! And besides the customer service is really super nice and good advice!

Monique

I have been ordering clothes from Luvyle for a while now. With each order I've ever had I have never had a problem, they send the same exact item that is shown in the pictures. Luvyle is truly one of the only online clothing stores that I really trust to order from they have never once messed up my order. The clothes are really cheap for the quality they are. The packaging is really nice. I'm definitely purchasing from Luvyle again

electricsbubbles

Dress is a bit lighter than pictured, more towards a dusty pink than rose. The tulle is quite stiff and would need to be dry cleaned or steamed before wearing, to also keep all the appliques down. Fit was good for a 12, but cinch in back could use a little more fabric behind and maybe a piece of Velcro to keep in place. Also no stretch in fabric so may want to order a size bigger and then have altered if needed. Very long for a 54"person even with 4" heels.

Mary Palmer

A friend recommended Luvyle to me when I kept on asking her where she bought her clothing. I am in love with the unique styles of the dresses and the high quality of the materials used. I must add as well that the prices are unbelievable. I also must commend them for their professionalism with their on time deliver. Quality clothes, quality service, best prices and therefore I will recommend and continue to use. Thank you Luvyle

khushbakhat

My experience was very good .i want be a dress designer in future .so i visited your site for checking new styles and collection .i am happy with the all products you providing .Quality and variety of your products is very good .i must say prices are also reasonable and compatible with quality.i am going to suggest it to my class fellows to .Definitely i will use it in future .

Cristina Ribeiro

Ive been buying from Luvyle since last year and I only have good things to say from them. The quality of the clothes are excelent, the sizes always fit me well and the shipping has always went smoothly. You should however look carfully to the sizes so you dont get mistaken and all will go well. The discounts are amazing and I always search for price comparison and I cant find another store that does such good prices! Recomended!

Bilha Portia

Product fits well. I have a more athletic type build so finding a shirt that isn't too big or small is a challenge. This shirt fits great in the chest, not a lot of extra in the stomach area and is the perfect length. Sleeves are long enough, which is another challenge on a non-tailored shirt. I feel like I could wear to work on a casual day as well. Material seems of good quality.

Sana Zudgam

LOVE this romper! I wear it constantly and just ordered another in gray. For reference, I'm about 175lb, 5'5 with a DD bust. I generally wear a large or an XL but I ordered an XXL so it wouldn't be too small. I could have gone with the XL but I decided to do the XXL again with the gray because I like knowing I can throw it in the dryer and if it shrinks a little, it's ok. Love this site and the products

nimesha

I have just received my first order from Yours & can't wait to place my next one! Parcel arrived very quickly and the items received are a great fit & lovely quality. Also, you do some brilliant clothes at really great prices, and its good to know i don’t have to always go shopping and spend more time there and pay their expensive prices. Keep up the good work. My expectations were highly satisfied and would recommend for others

Bobby Bliss

This is a very thin cotton material, I am 5'9" & 175-180 lbs, I bought a large and it's pretty baggy. It is straight across the bottom without any length variation. It is shorter than I expected so you need to wear non see-through leggings unless you're risqué. Cute little dress, is be back to buy other colors. It does wrinkle very easy but you get what you pay for.

amila martin

The package just arrived. Thank you very much for sending it so fast and packed good. I love it and shall enjoy wearing it. Everything looks like in the photos and even better. Thank you again. Everything fit and the quality is also great. My expectations were highly satisfied and I am so excited with your great service. I would recommend this seller to everyone. I am so ready to place another order. Excellent work and keep it up.

Asif Mehmood

Hi, there! I must admire your service. I ordered a shirt for me. The website you are using is cool and convenient to find online stuff. It was very easy for me to find the type of shirt i desired. The shirt was shipped earlier than i expected. I must admire the quality of shirt and your service too. I will let my friends to use your website for online shopping. I will get back to you soon. Good job Best company and keep it up!

George

All I can say is thank you guys! I ordered some Christmas clothes for my family and I was so surprised that you got it right in terms of taste and size. I expected that you would probably get half of the measurements right but I surely didn't expect that you would get it 100%. You must have a great team because that is not easy. Congratulations! because I am in love in everything you delivered. My family and I look beautiful!

Mwanzolo Kennedy

Last week i visited a showroom for shopping with my girlfriend. But she did not like anything there. After that, she opened Luvyle.com in her mobile. There are a lot of beautiful dresses. She selected an Indo western gown. Then i said it's perfect. When you have a complete shop in mobile then why are we visiting in the showrooms anymore? After 4 days she got that dress and she was looking stunning in it. Amazing no words for this website. Just superb.

Shop with the best

Value for my money is exactly what I got! I consider myself to be among that group of people who it takes the very best of something in order to get impressed but welcome to Luvyle where this is not an issue. The sneakers I bought from them are quite the definition of top quality and the best part is their competitive prices that make me make plans on shopping again with Luvyle. I need to get my son some nice Christmas clothes so you surely can expect me soon!

Melanie Griffin Phoenix, AZ

Just received my dress from 1861 and couldn't be happier. I ordered it online and it came on time. It was so beautifully packed. Not only is there customer service amazing, but also the dress is beautiful and good quality. I will 100% order from them again. The dress is 2 sizes too big (I should have read the measurements which are accurate). The dress is sold out in the size I need but that's okay I'll just alter it. It is still so beautiful. Thank you Luvyle!!!

Irfan

I found the material of clothes very good. The process of ordering online may bring problems. No need to worry when you are dealing with these guys. I really like Luvyle as they not only provide quality but also affordability. I am really thankful to these guys for this great service. Another thing I like is that their measurements are also very accurate. You will get exactly what you would like to get. Thanks again and stay blessed.

Mia M Boyce, VA

I needed high quality shoes and pants for my university. I decided to shop online. I was searching for best websites for online shopping. I searched almost all the good sites but I found no good products. At last, I came to this website. I saw a pair of shoes and two pants which were quite beautiful. I ordered online. I was extremely happy when I got the delivery on time. The products were awesome. Quality was up to the best. I’m happy that I found the best website for online shopping. I saw great products at reasonable prices. I recommend this website to all who want to get quality products.

nancy eric Commerce City, CO

Luvyle is simply one of the online marketplace I can vouch for. I have tried the website and my experience was great. Clara told me about Luvyle after she got her items 2 weeks after she ordered. I ordered for few lady wears and a shoe. None was below the quality I expected. Plus, the prices are affordable. I have placed a new order yesterday and I am sure it would be amazing again.

MeJustMe Nashville, TN

A W F U L ! A W F U L! A W F U L Experience! I wish I could submit less than ZERO STARS. My dress order was placed and paid in January. I . am . S T I L L . waiting. Every means of contact (all electronic, no phone numbers of course) results in an "error processing" or "undeliverable." Whether using the website or the email address they give you, all attempts at communication fail. This company is A W F U L ! I wish I could undo my terrible experience. But since I cannot, I hope someone will read this and will not make the mistake of throwing away your money on Luvyle. Disgusted/Disappointed

D. Barton Hillsboro, OR

I purchased a Boat Neck Floral Long Sleeve Blouses in size XL from the Luvyle online site. By their own size chart it states that this top in size XL which is a US 16. I wear a 14 so I went up a size. Their chart says the bust is 41.7. I am a 39 so thought this would fit. The top arrived and I can't even get my arm into the sleeve to pull it over my head. I measured across the front which was 17", that makes the chest size a 34". In the US that is about a x-small to small! I emailed Luvyle and got a response asking me to send a photo of the blouse tag if the wrong size sent. I responded with a photo and with a statement that I never said they sent the wrong size. I said the size chart for that blouse is not accurate. Then Luvyle ended all contact with me. Fraudsters to say the least. Glad I did order the other 5 tops I was interested in. The label on the package is covered by another label and there was no invoice inside the package to get any return and refund instructions from.

Wendy Bolivar, NY

I was very pleased with the items I ordered. They fit perfectly. But I did order one size larger. The delivery did take a little longer but I was expecting that because pretty much anything I order online takes a little longer. The items were in perfect shape..packaged properly. I plan on ordering again. I love the pics on clothing shown on their website.

mahesh New York, NY

i really love shopping at luvyle, because they offer huge discounts. i ordered women sweaters for my wife, its very nice to wear. very good quality, delivery took 5 days. my wife was very happy after seeing the sweater , thanks to luvyle

Nicol

They surprised me with a very large offer of clothing. The clothes which I ordered are beautiful and have the right size. I am very satisfied with the service and the speed of delivery. I recommend this place to everyone who is looking into buying some cheap but good quality clothing items. Will definitely buy again!

Carol Younger Pittsburgh, PA

I had a very good experience! A+++ My items came relatively quickly, looked exactly like their photos, and fit great. I ordered a pair of cute shoes and sweater and I couldn't be any more happy with them. I will definitely be shopping with Luvyle again! I cannot recommend them enough!

nyams peter

It was my first time shopping this amazing dress. The experience was exciting and the staff was welcoming. Never to forget, the quality of the dress matched with that which was on display. I just want to complement you for the high-quality dress and excellent customer service. Keep me posted about new clothes trends.

Hossain shykot

I seriously haven't had a bad experience yet and I've ordered from Luvyle several times now. Pay attention to prior reviews, use their sizing chart, and when in doubt about sometime email the seller and you'll do just fine. Prices are great and all the clothes have been super cute.

Sruhiha

I got a cute dress from Luvyle. So thought of rating it. I completely liked the pattern, colour, fabric & texture the material. Keep up the good work. It looks awesome on me. I'm very happy & enjoying it. Off to order more....

tom

I absolutely love this dress!!! The materiel is rich, and soft to your body, the slip underneath it a plus. I'm 5'6 175 38D and bought a large and fits perfectly. Thought it would be longer. But this length works! I don't have a flat stomach but with the right undergarment, it's perfect. And hugs all the right curves!!!

carine Temple, TX

Thanks for the beautiful dress i got from you guys. the package was initially meant for a friend as a gift but I didn't realize when i steeped out of my house wearing that dress and I had to place another order for a similar dress. All thanks to you guys. stay blessed.

Muhammad Zubair

I am happy to tell you that this company gives me the best quality I ever expected or experienced. This is the voice of truth that my heart says that I will buy again and this company is highly recommended by me. Thanks for all this.

awus aku

i had lots experienceof online shopping. many are sites are just doing joke woth us. but some are doing there work honestly like how luvyle doing good customer service and also Parcel service i got what i ordered

Paradise Dallas, TX

Should have read the reviews before ordering. Seems Luvyle are not aware that in 2018, most shipping items only take a week, max. Reading about the sizing has me worried. Just recieved an email with my tracking, after 3 emails over the course of 2 weeks, and not im worried my Single Breasted Color Block Outerwear jacket will be too small for me... If that the case, from the reviews it's obvious they wont give refunds in a timely matter, so ill give it to my younger sister . It really upsets me because its getting cold in Dallas and I was avoiding buying a wool coat because STILL waiting on this one to arrive. I have a feeling ill be heading to the Coat Factory today. These reviews are ridiculous and the jacket ( on the photo ) is nice. I wanted to show off with a cute outfit on Thanksgiving but it looks like my hopes are down, yet I haven't even seen the jacket in person... Promise to update this review and a picture(if possible) once i receive it..... or if i ever receive it.

Lara croft

It is the first time for me to buy something online, I just didn’t know how to choose the size and i was confused about the payment method, they helped me a lot and I finally ordered a pair of shoes, I received it in about 12 days and they are so cute for me, I want to order once more for the pink color. Thank you so much.

Sana butt

I ordered One Shouder Casual Soft Long Sleeve T-Shirt https://www.luvyle.com/one-shouder-casual-soft-long-sleeve-t-shirt-p-44689.html I was of 19$. it is totally fulfilling the price and product quality is also good and delivery is too sooner than expected. I recommend you this site...

Andrea S Buckley, FLN

Three times i have emailed customer services. My order was incomplete, item missing and two items were just too small. Have asked to return but don't know what the return address is. I have not received a reply to any of my query emails. Items too much longer to arrive. Very disappointed

M Mccants Seattle, WA

The items (bras) I ordered were quality, however only a partial order was sent and no packing slip. I waited for this order for two months. Contacted company and was told by Claire that my entire order was sent, have a nice day. I am incredibly displeased with the shoddy lack of professionalism and poor integrity. I will be pursuing this via paypal resolution center.

John Tschohl Minneapolis, MN

I really love the bouses on the Internet. They must spend a fortune on marketing. I placed an order in June and never got it. Placed another order last week because I could not find the charge on my credit card. After placing the order I discovered they had both orders. I cannot figure out how to log into my account on their web site. Now they say there is nothing they can do but I have no orders. I just found out the firm is in China so I may never get the product, It is too risky to order from them.

Ladytbird Philadelphia, PA

I placed an order on 2/4/20 and canceled it within (2) hours. They emailed me to state they’d send me a refund, which still has not been received almost two months later. I’m considering this a financial lost but want to warn anyone considering purchasing from this company, you will never get to speak to anyone in customer service. Their phone # is an answering machine asking you to leave your information but no one will ever return your call. I’ve received emails from them in response to my emails stating, “Sorry for the delay we’re working on your refund.” Two months later and I still have not received money nor merchandise. However, they continue to advertise taking customer orders but they don’t have the time to process refunds. Good luck if you ever receive your order. You’ve been warned!!!

Lisa Erbacher San Marcos, CA

If I could review with zero stars I would. The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I ordered six pieces of clothing. They sent three of the six. I paid them through PayPal. I opened a complaint with PayPal for them to refund my money. This was in February. And now it’s the end of March. I have not received my refund they have said that my account has a dispute on it. There’s no dispute on my PayPal account or my credit card. They will not refund my money. I don’t know what else to do but I’ll probably just have to take a loss for 80+ dollars. The clothes that they sent were made a very very poor material and very very poor workmanship. I washed one blouse end it completely fell apart after the first washing. Do you not by any means waste your money buying anything from this company. Not only are the clothes awful, but the customer service is even worse.

edwin zelaya Lanham, MD

I ordered and paid (1/17/20) for two items with express shipping. I reached out to the company on several time (1/19/20 through 2/3/20) because I never received tracking number or item received. Several times I got the same response to give them extra 5 - 12 more days to process. I tried to be patient but I ran out of patient after I continue to reach out to them asking for the tracking number and questioning why it was taking so long after I originally ordered and paid on 1/17/20. So on 2/11/20 I cancel my order and as of today 3/18/20 I never received items, tracking number and now my refund. Everything on the site looks good and great price but it's just a trick to steal your hard earned money. So please beware and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I have provided proof through the emails I have with them.

Nicola Paddington, WSM

If I could post a minus rating I would. This website is an absolute scam. Trust pilot have stopped fake reviews being added as this is the only way anyone would make a purchase. No one else in their right mind would buy from this website after reading true and honest reviews. The clothes received bear no resemblance to those ordered. Cheap material, sizing way off in proportions. The arms fit for a Barbie doll but the main body wouldn’t fit a sumo wrestler. I couldn’t even take this to a charity shop. It’s a disgrace of an item. Customer service write sickeningly sweet platitudes but take no action. The accounts department doesn’t exist. I have waited three months for a refund. Yes, you guessed it - more platitudes about waiting even longer. The refund was a 1/4 of the full price of the item. The other option was to pay triple the cost in postage to return the item. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

Joyce E. Silke

One star is too much for this fraudulent company. I recently received three tops after a considerable wait time. The quality, workmanship, sizing and material used is horrible. When I contacted the company to return items for refund I was given the runaround for weeks. They requested photos and reasons for wanting to return merchandise. I kept getting emails from so many customer reps asking for the same information over and over again. I had to request their return address so many times and finally received address which is based in China. I took items to Post Office and was quoted upwards of $170.00 to return product. I paid $106.00 so needless to say, I'm the loser. They make you think you are dealing with a US company which is not the case, they are such a scam. Please take my advice, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will be disappointed beyond belief. It's sad to pay good money for items that you cannot wear. Please check all reviews as well as youtube reviews...we all can't be making this up.

Lyn W Auburn, MA

If you are smart, you will not purchase anything from this company. I was waiting for my order, which was beyond the time expected. I wrote 4 times, always the same answer, has been shipped. Given a FedEx tracking # but could not track, since it had not been shipped. One reply asked what was wrong with the product, and that I would have to forward all necessary information before they can rectify the problem. I emailed back asking what are they talking about, I hadn't even received my order. Their replys are all the same, on the way. I believe they have a copy and paste system as far as the replys go, just different names. As for the quality of the product, forget it. I ordered the woolen patch pocket coat, says woolen, and can be used in winter, forget it. I live in New England, if I wore this in the winter I would not survive. The picture looks like the inside is grey felt, it is a satin material, ALL OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENT ARE ON SPOT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY. HUGE RIPOFF.

Kara

Buyer Beware!!! Just received my final two orders from… Buyer Beware!!! Just received my final two orders from Luvyle. I have already written a review about my first order. Unfortunately, I made 3 separate purchases with this company and when I received my first order and realized I had been scammed they had already billed me and shipped the other two orders. One of which I tried to cancel as I hadn't received a shipment email with tracking number as I had with the other two orders. They responded saying sorry it has already shipped. Moving forward... here I sit with 2 more orders that are nothing like the description online. I believe Luvyle must write their own reviews because what people are saying directly on their site does not ring true. This stuff is not the same quality or even material that you see. I have 12 items total now and only one of them has a proper label and represents the online photo although it is still too small even though I used their sizing chart. Here are a couple examples: I ordered what appears as brown leather boots with a stamp engraved into the fabric only to receive PLASTIC orangy-brown boots with no such stamp or any leather whatsoever. I opened the package and the toxic smell that was off gassing from these boots was horrible. The white glue that holds the soles on was sloppily run along the circumference of the side sole without any stitching as per the online photo. Another example is a knit sweater I ordered that was not knit at all but made from a waffle low quality material and the stitching to hold it all together didn't even match the colours. I could go on about each item I received that does not have sizing labels, a brand label, is a cheap replica of the items they have posted online that isn't even their clothes. They simply try and duplicate these items with the poorest quality material. The colours, fabric and sizing are wrong. My visa company has opened up a dispute and investigation on this company.

Grace New York, NY

LUVYLE IS THE WORST COMPANY TO ORDER FROM. ALL THE ITEMS RECEIVED WAS TOO SMALL. I place a claim with PayPal, to my surprise, my was deny. I RETURN THE MERCHANDISE TO THE NJ LOCATION AND IT WAS RETURN BACK TO ME. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. LUVYLE IS A DISGRACE AND I AM SHACK IN SPITE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE COMPLAINT USA STILL ALLOW LUVYLE TO DO BUSINESS IS HERE. THIS COMPANY IS A THIEF, ROBBER, MISLEADING AND GUIDING PEOPLE. NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS TRUE. A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO SOCIETY. MARK MY WORD, LUVYLE WILL CLOSE DOWN, YOU CANNOT PROSPER BY STEALLING FROM PEOPLE TO MAKE A LIVING. For example, I purchase a long, I receive a short dress in a different style, I ordered large, but received small. Material was different, etc. LUVYLE, YOU HAVE NO INTERGRITY OR CHARACTER, THEREFORE, YOUR BUSINESS WILL NEVER RISE OR PROSPER.