Luvyle is an online women’s clothing shop site with the tagline “Modern, Irresistible, Affordable.” As a global company with headquarters in Hong Kong, China, the Luvyle website offers access in Spanish and French in addition to English. Luvyle is known for its flash sales and low prices, including promotions like a discount off your first order and free shipping when you spend above a certain dollar amount.

The Good

• Clothing Categories
  • Flash Sales
  • Wish List

Clothing Categories

Luvyle’s inventory is in the thousands with hundreds of pages to scroll through while shopping. The clothing is sorted into several categories (below) with several sub-categories within each type of clothing. Clothing options include the following:

• New In (season’s trends)
  • Top Sellers (most popular, classic)
  • Dresses (formal, casual)
  • Tops (basic to blouses)
  • Bottoms (pants, shorts, leggings, skirts)
  • Plus Size
  • Outerwear
  • Shoes

Flash Sales

Luvyle’s flash sales provide customers a sampling of its large inventory at affordable prices. New flash sales go live every day, featuring certain dresses, shoes, outfits, and accessories that are available for a low price for a short time. Luvyle customers can scour flash sales by the day on which they came onto the site and can see the countdown to the end of each deal in days, hours, minutes, and seconds.

Wish List

When you sign up for a Luvyle account through email or Facebook you can “favorite” items with a heart to keep track of items you like. This feature allows customers to watch for sales on their favorite items in the wish list and order items they want right away in their shopping carts.

The Bad

• Delivery Time
  • Exchanges and Returns

Delivery Time

One challenge of being a global company is the lengthy shipping times involved in delivering the product. And, unfortunately, Luvyle’s shipping claims and estimates are at odds with what many customers actually experience.

Luvyle’s FAQ page explains that the company ships all orders within two hours of receiving them during business hours, “even during [their] busiest of times.” This greatly contradicts the delivery date estimate chart which shows that shoppers in North America can expect their orders within 22 days at the very most (and eight at the very least) and includes “processing” time after the order is placed. But even this more liberal estimate is reported to be not met much of the time. Customer reviews describe waiting over three to four weeks before finally receiving their items and sometimes the orders never show up.

Exchanges and Returns

Luvyle’s return policy states that products can be returned for a complete refund or exchanged for another product within 15 days of being received. Guidelines include the following:

• The clothing item must be in original packaging
  • The items can’t be used or damaged (unless they were already damaged)
  • Final sale items are not eligible for refunds
  • Swimwear is not eligible for refunds
  • Cancellation requests can be submitted within 24 hours of an order for a full refund (if not shipped yet)
  • Cancellation requests will be honored after 24 hours of an order for a partial refund (less a 15 percent cancellation fee) if the item has still not shipped

However, this policy looks different in practice according to our consumer reviews. Many customers explain that they weren’t able to secure expected refunds. Luvyle’s policy that final sale items can’t be returned is potentially problematic — many of the company’s clothing pieces are discounted heavily and fall under this category.

The Bottom Line

Despite Luvyle’s extensive selection of women’s clothing and frequent sales, shoppers should proceed with caution when ordering from this company. The expected delivery time and return policy are subpar, and it seems that Luvyle’s customer service is poor. If you shop Luvyle, just make sure you really love what you are ordering (in case your return and refund isn’t honored), and be prepared to wait a long time for your order to arrive.

1.5

Carolyn

February 12th, 2020 Leesburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a total sham! I ordered 2 tops $41 January 1, 2020. Have received nothing to date - 2-8-2020- not even a return call from the sham customer service office number. Every time I go to the Luvyle site and track the order I get the same message - order being processed - BS. This company should be shut down period- it's not a real business, it's a sham - period. There is NOTHING LUVYLE ONLY UGLY & DECEPTIVE.

Coleen D.

January 22nd, 2020 San Mateo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible company. I ordered two shirts in two different colors, plus a third t shirt. I eventually received two of the shirts....both in pink. Third shirt has yet to arrive. Customer service wanted to give me a tiny credit to their company towards next order. I asked for full refund. They countered with a small refund to my credit card or I could return blouses “ for full refund minus cost of original shipping and cost of shipping if I wanted to exchange them.” Bad, bad company from China.

Carole Trujillo

January 16th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered 2 tops according to size measurement charts given. When my order arrived, both tops were extremely small. I tried to work this out with their Resolution dept, which is a joke. Tried PayPal, Luvyle wanted me to ship prepaid back to China! They finally promised to refund half, still nothing 6 months later. They are not honorable.

Mae Robinson

January 7th, 2020 Glassboro, NJ

I have received 3 items that do not fit and are of poor quality. I have tried to return them for refund. At first they communicated but they don't want to refund, they want to exchange which I don't want. Now that the payment is cleared they stopped communicating. Everyday I tried to use their return policy there is a block. Either the web site is unavailable or they have a funky code you can't copy so you can't move forward. At this point I am dealing with the credit card company to go after them. I'm out $68.00! Do not use this company!!!

Ditto Laura

December 30th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA

Horrible company! Received (after 3 weeks!) the wrong color and wrong size of sweater! There were NO tags in the sweater stating the size or how to care for the garment. They make it very difficult to return your item. Wanted me to take many pictures of the sweater to prove what I had received from them before I returned it!!! Their email to me had many grammatical errors in it. SO frustrating and I never write negative reviews. I think their prices are low, hoping that people won’t be bothered returning their item. Ugh!!!

Cheri O

December 30th, 2019 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!! NEGATIVE 10 IS WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! TOTAL FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OF ALL THE CLOTHES, THE QUALITY IS SO BAD, SO CHEAP. YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDER!!!! THEY DON’T RESPOND TO RETURN REQUESTS.... IT IS A TOTAL SCAM.... I WISH COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING FROM PEOPLE! DON’T BE ANOTHER VICTIM, I ONLY WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE SEEN ALL OF THESE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASING... LESSON LEARNED!!

Joyce E. Silke

December 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One star is too much for this fraudulent company. I recently received three tops after a considerable wait time. The quality, workmanship, sizing and material used is horrible. When I contacted the company to return items for refund I was given the runaround for weeks. They requested photos and reasons for wanting to return merchandise. I kept getting emails from so many customer reps asking for the same information over and over again. I had to request their return address so many times and finally received address which is based in China. I took items to Post Office and was quoted upwards of $170.00 to return product. I paid $106.00 so needless to say, I'm the loser. They make you think you are dealing with a US company which is not the case, they are such a scam. Please take my advice, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will be disappointed beyond belief. It's sad to pay good money for items that you cannot wear. Please check all reviews as well as youtube reviews...we all can't be making this up.

Nancie

December 12th, 2019 Wrightwood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Luvyle.com If I could “no stars” rating, I would. This company is a scam. I ordered 4 ladies tops ($76) and they were sized for children and the clothes were very poor quality. When I contacted Luvyle to return the items it was a web of deceptions. They would not give me a return address to return the items, I could keep the items and they would only return $20. The list goes on. I finally had to contact my credit card company to deal with the payment. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Lyn W

December 10th, 2019 Auburn, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you are smart, you will not purchase anything from this company. I was waiting for my order, which was beyond the time expected. I wrote 4 times, always the same answer, has been shipped. Given a FedEx tracking # but could not track, since it had not been shipped. One reply asked what was wrong with the product, and that I would have to forward all necessary information before they can rectify the problem. I emailed back asking what are they talking about, I hadn't even received my order. Their replys are all the same, on the way. I believe they have a copy and paste system as far as the replys go, just different names. As for the quality of the product, forget it. I ordered the woolen patch pocket coat, says woolen, and can be used in winter, forget it. I live in New England, if I wore this in the winter I would not survive. The picture looks like the inside is grey felt, it is a satin material, ALL OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENT ARE ON SPOT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY. HUGE RIPOFF.

Pei

December 4th, 2019 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SCAM This website is absolutely lying about everything they do. All the items are NOT exactly what is showed in pictures. DO NOT buy anything from here, you will be so disappointed and don’t even get me started on the return. They are non existent when you want to return.

They are a joke

December 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am disgusted with Luyle. This company is the worst online retailer I have ever ordered from. I ordered a shirt and jean overalls. I received the shirt but never got the overalls. Of course the were more expensive than the shirt. My total cost was $66.00 and all they sent me was a shirt worth $10.00. I tried to contact them but got the same email sent back to me 24 times. Dont order from this company unless you have money to toss away.

NATALIA PEROTTI

November 18th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. THIS IS SCAM COMPANY THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE FRAUD-- - THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR MONEY EVERY TIME A DIFFERENT PERSON WILL EMAIL BACK NONSENSE. I KNOW IS THE SAME PERSON IFRAUD IS ALL I CAN SAY. THE MOST ANNOYING ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Kara

November 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Buyer Beware!!! Just received my final two orders from… Buyer Beware!!! Just received my final two orders from Luvyle. I have already written a review about my first order. Unfortunately, I made 3 separate purchases with this company and when I received my first order and realized I had been scammed they had already billed me and shipped the other two orders. One of which I tried to cancel as I hadn't received a shipment email with tracking number as I had with the other two orders. They responded saying sorry it has already shipped. Moving forward... here I sit with 2 more orders that are nothing like the description online. I believe Luvyle must write their own reviews because what people are saying directly on their site does not ring true. This stuff is not the same quality or even material that you see. I have 12 items total now and only one of them has a proper label and represents the online photo although it is still too small even though I used their sizing chart. Here are a couple examples: I ordered what appears as brown leather boots with a stamp engraved into the fabric only to receive PLASTIC orangy-brown boots with no such stamp or any leather whatsoever. I opened the package and the toxic smell that was off gassing from these boots was horrible. The white glue that holds the soles on was sloppily run along the circumference of the side sole without any stitching as per the online photo. Another example is a knit sweater I ordered that was not knit at all but made from a waffle low quality material and the stitching to hold it all together didn't even match the colours. I could go on about each item I received that does not have sizing labels, a brand label, is a cheap replica of the items they have posted online that isn't even their clothes. They simply try and duplicate these items with the poorest quality material. The colours, fabric and sizing are wrong. My visa company has opened up a dispute and investigation on this company.

Kathleen Sieg

November 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Put in two orders in August one order wasn't even what I ordered told them about it and they still haven't sent right item it is now November 5th. The other order they keep saying been shipped now they are saying out of stock. They said they would refund me but it will take time for refund for the two items. No time span on how long. They are the most scam company to order on line with. Dont trust them at all.

Lisa Thomas

October 29th, 2019 Texarkana, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have spoken to several representatives about returning my order for a refund because the material was to thin and too small but I was told instead of sending the product back that you would refund some of the money because of shipping being so costly and so far away. I agreed to that but I haven't received anything from customer service and no refund. Worst clothing store online!!!! I read these reviews knowing I was taken for over $100 and will never get it back!!! I'm Pissed!

Ann

October 25th, 2019 Dover, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BEWARE! I returned my order just as requested and paid the shipping costs. I was told in writing that I would receive my refund. It has been 3 1/2 months and no refund.

Grace

October 23rd, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LUVYLE IS THE WORST COMPANY TO ORDER FROM. ALL THE ITEMS RECEIVED WAS TOO SMALL. I place a claim with PayPal, to my surprise, my was deny. I RETURN THE MERCHANDISE TO THE NJ LOCATION AND IT WAS RETURN BACK TO ME. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. LUVYLE IS A DISGRACE AND I AM SHACK IN SPITE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE COMPLAINT USA STILL ALLOW LUVYLE TO DO BUSINESS IS HERE. THIS COMPANY IS A THIEF, ROBBER, MISLEADING AND GUIDING PEOPLE. NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS TRUE. A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO SOCIETY. MARK MY WORD, LUVYLE WILL CLOSE DOWN, YOU CANNOT PROSPER BY STEALLING FROM PEOPLE TO MAKE A LIVING. For example, I purchase a long, I receive a short dress in a different style, I ordered large, but received small. Material was different, etc. LUVYLE, YOU HAVE NO INTERGRITY OR CHARACTER, THEREFORE, YOUR BUSINESS WILL NEVER RISE OR PROSPER.

JAS

October 23rd, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just an update on getting refund for purchases. PayPal will not help, so bypass PayPal and go directly to the credit card you used and they will look into this and work to get you your refund. I had used Visa, they reviewed my complaint and refunded me my purchase price. I am still out the return mail fee.... I spoke with MO. Attorney Generals office and they want me filling out complaint forms on this company. This company should not be able to sell / scam in the US.

Joan Koelling

October 22nd, 2019 Marthasville, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Luvyle, is the biggest con company on the web. The only reason that I'm posting on here is because we need to stick together and hopefully shut them down. I ordered a few things through PayPal, it took me over 3 weeks to get them. I ordered a x large and they would fit my 9 year old granddaughter. I had spent $104 when I tried to return them paypal gave me an address in China. I went to UPS and it would cost $249 to return them. The kicker is they were sent to me from New Jersey. I have filed a complaint with Missouri attorney general and the Federal trade Commission. I've even called the White house. I've also sent all the information over to Fox news in New York. It's the principal of the thing. PayPal is as guilty as they are and if this come has done this to me how many others have they done it to. Millions ?? Just another way for China to steal our money. $$$ So please file complaints with our government officials to help shut these thieves dow..

Christine Millin

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolute CON MERCHANTS. Rubbish clothing , poorly made, nothing like the pictures, sizes wrong, Tried to get refund, and after months of emails, proof of posting, still no refund, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

Lynn

October 11th, 2019 Stonington, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took FOREVER to arrive but they did. Absolutely adorable shirts. BUT. Seriously ridiculous sizing. I normally wear a women's plus 1X. I ordered two blouses in size 3X to be safe, but honestly, they wouldn't fit if you wear a regular size medium. So tiny. I'm going to donate them because returning seems to be impossible and won't order anything else because I can't imagine any of the other items are sized any better. Total waste of $$$

MO Turnbull

October 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered 4items , waited over 4 weeks till they arrived. Sizes totally wrong and quality rubbish. Nothing like the pictures. Contacted them for refund and like other reviews had uptempo emails and offering to buy again with a discount, a voucher but no full refund. Service deplorable. When they realise I just wanted refund -they advised to return items to China but basically I was out with the returns period!!!learned a lesson the hard way. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Jean

October 7th, 2019 Scranton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would never buy anything from this company again. After waiting over a month they sent my the same article twice at two different prices. The item (a dress) was too small. After ignoring me they finally said they wanted pictures of the item, not sure what that would solve. I decided to contact PayPal as that is how I purchased it. Their solution was to send the article back and I had to have online tracking, I told the two items to the post office...international rates would cost 25.00 for each package and 25.00 to track them bottom line all together it would cost over 100.00to return two items that I paid 60.00 for, bottom line I am donating the items to The Salvation Army. Never buy from them, ever!

Julie D

October 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1 star: Bad 4 minutes ago Luvyle Cheating Scammers Luvyle is the worst customer online experience I have ever had by 1,000 fold. All of the negative comments I have read in the previous reviews I completely agree with plus some. Yes, I am currently going through the email ping pong. I guess I may as well kiss my money goodbye and put this terrible experience behind me. How are they still able to operate in business? How can they continuously get away with this? And of course their clothing is complete cheap crap and sizing is up the shoyzer. There is no customer service. I vow to always bring up Luvyle in all of my conversations and also on my Social Media to help prevent anyone else being cheated. I also vow to read customer reviews in future to hopefully avoid this ever happening again. I wonder if any of the TV networks would be interested in the Luvyle cheating scam story.

Unhappy Customer

October 2nd, 2019 Corona del Mar, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks! The sizing is TINY. The quality is horrible. The return process an absolute joke. I have 40 emails attempting to obtain credit for a returned item. They continually request you to photograph the items, the scan numbers, the items hanging, repeatedly ask for the reason why you are returning the item, where you returned the item, etc. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE your time and money with this company.

A. Etheridge

September 26th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience echoed the others. Endless wait for shipping. Package sent to the wrong side of the country (New Jersey vs California). Finally received one blouse, not two. Sizing way off, poor quality. PayPal no help with dispute. I only wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered.

PJ

September 23rd, 2019 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wouldn't give any stars--had to give at least one. None of the 3 clothing items I ordered were a reasonable size for the labeled size for an American woman--XL wouldn't even fit around my arm. The labeled material is obviously false--e.g., not even part cotton when they say it is mostly cotton. One of the blouses came with a zipper instead of buttons, and if you closed the zipper all the way, the neck opening wouldn't fit around a cat's neck. BEWARE, THIS COMPANY SELLS JUNK!!!!

Kylie

September 23rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible product. Nothing like the picture. Cheap printed sloppily made. Took over a month to arrive. Binned

Sarah

September 20th, 2019 Clarkston, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will never order from this company again. Clothes are awful quality. Returning is a nightmare, even when you email them the pictures of the items you bought. They apparently just like to take your money. Do NOT order from this company!

Kay

September 20th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Luvyle addressed my parcel wrong. It could not be traced by Royal Mail. The company are to date (3 months) refusing to produce refund, saying that I need to PROVE that I did not receive it. Different service people respond without reading previous mail and are saying unhelpful nonsense. I would not use them again.

Martine Pop

September 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took more than 2 mths to reach me (Australia) and worst the item was a long sleeve instead of a short sleeve and of a very poor quality finish. Do not buy via this Co. Martine Australia poor

Nancy

September 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The clothes look very nice in the pictures; but beware. Poor workmanship, and sizing issues will make you regret ordering. Returns to China are at your cost, and trying to get information or exchange items is tedious and laborious. After 14 emails, I have given up. I will not order from Luvyle again.

anne

September 18th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay well clear. Terrible products with sizes that don't make sense. I have been emailing several times to get the address to send back the stuff-first they tell me "why don't you replace them at a discount rate, its better". I keep telling them to give me the address and now they have stopped responding. I should have researched more and known better not to do business with a chinese company

Slim

September 16th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible! Clothing is unwearable and pure junk!!! Customer service is horrible! Very deceptive images that look nothing in person like what you think you are buying!!! Beware!

Jbsd

September 16th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service ever! I’ve been fighting with them for over three month after they shipped my items to the wrong zip code and was returned to sender. They won’t send it back to me unless I pay additional shipping. I refuse to pay for their mistake.

Carolina Izquierdo

September 12th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

FRAUD: THIS COMPANY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE FRAUD-- -0 STAR- THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR MONEY OR RE-SEND YOUR ITMES. EVERY TIME A DIFFERENT PERSON WILL EMAIL BACK NONSENSE. I HAVE SEEN THE SAME CLOTHING ADVERTISED UNDER DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME. FRAUD IS ALL I CAN SAY. THE MOST ANNOYING ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

J Walker

September 11th, 2019 Altamonte Springs, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After buying several pieces of clothing from Luvyle I decided Never again. Their clothes are made of light, literally see-through cloth. The actual garments do not look anything near as good quality as it appears online. Waste of good money. Also, delivery time is ridiculously long.

L Castle

September 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BUYER BEWARE: The product, delivery times and return policy are all horrible. Received 8 items in mostly singles, over a 6 week period not days as website claims . Once received all items were too small, the size charts on website are not accurate. The fabric and construction quality can only be described as POOR at best! When I asked for a refund they asked over a 10 day period of back and forth to send pictures and what the problem was etc. etc - this give them time to go over the return policy time frame of 15 days . I tried to send back to China, Express Postal to get in prior to going over 15 days return policy and would have cost me another $100.00. My guess is company will not last and will just start up under different name in future.

DeniseB

September 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One star far too good. I agree the worst company ever. The products are absolutely such poor quality and nothing like the advertisements! The return address for the UK does not even exist. Customer service none existent!!!

Andrea Kyle

September 9th, 2019 Burleson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zero Stars. The cheapest the thinnest the most horribly made clothes I have ever seen. items that were called dresses came up to my upper hip. I am 5 foot 4. When I emailed them saying I needed to return all of my items they asked me if I would keep them if they refunded one third of my purchase price. I told them no I wanted to return them. they would never give me an address to return so I returned the items to the address that they came from in California. I emailed them a copy of my tracking number to the address in California and she said I mailed it to the wrong address and that they will never receive the items back. I had to settle with getting a half refund. I had returned all of the items to the only address I had which was where they originated on the packing slip. This company should be shut down.

Bridget Bardot

September 9th, 2019 Colleyville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I should have look this company up before purchasing!!!!! BEWARE...DO NOT BUY from this company... Shipping took forever. ****Plastic clothes and they won't give money back.***** Worst Company ever.....

Val

September 6th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wouldn't even give them one star but would not allow me to post review without it. Fraudulent company trading out of China with Distribution Centre in England (no contact email or phone number). Poor quality items (and nothing resembling online images) returned - and signed for - to distribution centre and keep receiving the same email response. Trading Standards unable to do anything as goods not advertised as 'authentic' online. Do not order anything from this website.

Maureen Short

September 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m having extreme problems with this company. I truly wish I had read this information before I ordered three products. I suggest potential clients to check this company’s ethics. Their delivered products do not resemble the clothing the models project on their website. Their delivery timing is pathetic and the products are inferior ie: does not represent the advertised garment. Stay away from Luvyle. Once you have paid, they couldn’t care less about customers satisfaction. I’ve learnt the hard way .

Patsy darling

September 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One star is too good for this company. The images of their products look nothing like what turns up in the post. The material, the fitting, the styling, their customer service are beyond bad. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH

Alice

September 3rd, 2019 Columbus, OH

I ordered a blouse and it never came, but my credit card was charged Responses from customer service seem as if they are from robots or computer as they don't make sense and keep coming back with the same responses I asked them to either refund me or send me the item and neither has been done....TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Rebecca

September 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The worst ever online shop worldwide. Lowest plastic quality. Do not send back their trash goods - you only pay a lot of money and THEY WILL NEVER REIMBURSE YOUR PAYMENT!!

Jon S

August 28th, 2019 Fairfax, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish I could give them 0 starts. Worst on-line experience I've had, ever, and that's saying a lot considering how much I've bought on line for how long. I ordered 2 shirts, XL and medium. The shirts they sent me are sized for infants. When I contacted them for a return address, they asked for photos which I provided, then they basically ignored all of my further communications by "responding" with non-responsive form emails. After a week of this, I filed a dispute with PayPal which I eventually escalated to a claim, luvlyle responded to PayPal with a CHINA return address despite having shipped the shirts to me from a American address, PayPal accepted this (time to minimize my future use of them). It would cost me more to ship the shirts back to CHINA than they're worth - luvlyle's apparently short-term successful strategy in these situations - and now I'm out my money. Don't end up like so many of us posting here! Avoid luvlyle like the plague!!

Sobra pugh

August 28th, 2019 Eufaula, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never received 75 dollars worth of clothing I ordered 3 weeks ago

Donna Callaway

August 26th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I having been trying to make a return for weeks. No address to return to, no return phone call. Everything was so small. Still trying to get the return done. I am not holding my breath. Never buy from this company. Total scam. Donna / Plano TX

Gissele Dayekh

August 26th, 2019 Jackson Heights, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I saw the beautiful pictures, fantastic prices and got excited, shopped $150 worth of clothing. My credit card got charged immediately, but it's been 1 month and 20 days and I haven't received anything, not my clothes, not an email confirmation, nothing! I tried calling, no answer. I sent 5 emails requesting information, no answer. Be careful ladies... Don't fall for this ghost companies in Honk Kong!!!