Lulus Fashion Lounge (Lulus for short) started out as a mother/daughter dream back in 1996. Since then, they have grown to become a leading online retailer in women's fashion that offers clothes, shoes, and accessories. Their story started back in the 1990s when jobs were hard to come by. The mother/daughter duo, Colleen Winter and Debra Cannon, wanted to start a café, but found a niche with clothing styles instead. Apparently, the mother/daughter dream is doing well. The business has received investment capital from HIG Growth Partners. This investment firm has a ton of capital and routinely invests $5 to $30 million in businesses. Lulus delivers stylish outfits and good customer service on a consistent basis.

The Good

• Great Product Line
  • High-valued Products at Affordable Prices
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $50

Lulus provides its customers with an enjoyable shopping experience from the following:

Great Product Line

LuLus, while limited in the number of brands and selections that they carry, are known for offering a high volume of each brand. When looking through the lulus boutique style selections, you will typically only see a few items that are sold out; this is substantially lower than many other online clothing companies. They also have a quality accessories line. You will find makeup, purses, handbags, and scarves. While the selection of makeup was somewhat limited, you can find a lot of stylish options that would fit the clothes available through their clothing options. The jewelry is also classy, pricey, and affordable. They also have a great search tool to peruse their women's clothing products. There are modeled pictures of many pieces of fashion attire to help assist shoppers in making the right purchase.

Lulus dresses are particularly well-known. Customers of the boutique online can even sort dresses by occasion or trend. Users can find prom, cocktail, party, formal, vacation, graduation, wedding, or bridesmaid dresses quickly and easily through Lulus boutique-style site.

High-valued Products at Affordable Prices

The prices throughout the company site are competitive with other women's fashion based on the higher-quality nature of their clothing items. While you will find lower costs for some items, the quality offered through their site allows you as the shopper to get valuable bang for your buck. The investment backup that Lulus has to accompany it is definitely worth mentioning as a positive. HIG Growth, who now backs Lulus financially, is a prestigious growth investment firm that has provided them with welcomed support.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $50

One area customers are able to save in costs is with shipping. If the total amount of your order is over $50, the company offers free shipping (as long as your location is inside the continental United States). This amount would not include any coupons you may have used during your shopping. Orders with ground shipping can take up to 5 days to be processed. Expedited orders are shipped the same or next business day (depending on what time of day you order). Ground shipping has a flat cost of $5.

The Bad

• Women's Clothing Only
  • Not Low-end Clothing Costs
  • Limited Mobile App
  • Return Policy

The negative aspects of shopping with Lulus are:

Women's Clothing Only

Based on our ranking criteria, the more people who are able to shop at a particular store the better option the store is. Lulus only offers clothing for women, making their potential shoppers not be as many as some other large retailers. However, for women (particularly those Lulus is targeting as customers) this is not a negative and instead provides them with an almost exclusive brand they can be a part of. If you don't fall into this category, then the limits on the customer type will be seen as a negative.

Not Low-End Clothing Costs

As was described in the good section, Lulus offers quality clothing items. They do not offer a great deal of low-end, low-cost apparel items. This does not mean their prices are necessarily high, however, it does mean they are not the greatest destination for consistent bargain shopping on low-quality clothing.

Mobile App

As a successful online retailer, you'd expect an accompanying mobile app. Though one exists, it appears to only be available in Chinese. This is obviously problematic for English-speaking users.

Return Policy

Our Lulus reviews contain many customers who are unhappy with the customer service experience when it comes to returns. Lulus will only grant free return shipping if the order is postmarked within 10 days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, that falls on Lulus side to ensure that happens in a timely manner. If their service does not mark it in time, the customer will have to pay the extra fees.

The Bottom Line

Lulus exclusive styles are made its customers in mind. The company buys and designs sophisticated, chic and modern styles.

We recommend Lulus for customers who are looking for trendy clothing options. We felt like Lulus price range was spot on for a trendy "mid-line" clothing provider. The classiest lulus dresses we found on their website were in the $200 range, whereas we also found classy dresses for about $50. This pricing option makes it easy to find a great fitting dress or other apparel at a great price. Lulus reviews have been mixed thus far.

3.7

Lindsey Kelly
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

I have placed numerous orders with Lulus.com and I usually enjoy the clothing and shoes. The only reason I am giving them a 4 star rating is because the sizing is super inconsistent. I have multiple items and I never get the size right. Sometimes I’m an Xs and other times I’m a M. So it can be frustrating having to place multiple orders to get the right item.

Shelia Reed
May 29th, 2019 Grovetown, GA DETAILS

I love this site. The clothes and shoes are to die for oh and earrings to. The prices are just right. The more you shop the more you save. With the VIP elite status everytime you shop you get 20% of your next purchase. I'm addicted to this site. I only wish they had a credit card.

Rylie Crandall
May 28th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I have always had good experiences with Lulu’s. The sizing can Ben slightly off, but the prices are good for the products and they have a fast delivery. Their return process was kind of confusing, however, by overall I had a good experience.

Alyssa skinner
May 24th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I recently found lulus and have loved it! I have only order from then a few times but will be making more purchases from them soon! They always have the cutest clothing for a good price! There customer service team is amazing and make it very easy to return items! Can’t wait to order from them again soon

Sarah
May 21st, 2019 Hatfield, PA DETAILS

Shady!!! I bought a puff sleeve red crop top that was on final sale...which was shady enough already It was made of the worst material, it was so uncomfortable that I couldn’t wear for more than a minute What’s even more shady is that they didn’t post the bad review I wrote about them. What a waste of $20!!! Never shopping there again

May 22, 2019

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry for any disappointment with your order experience. I would be happy to look into this in hopes of providing a resolution! If you could respond with your order number and/or email address so that I can locate your purchase, I'd love to help you with this further. I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day! XOXO

Barbara Lewis
May 17th, 2019 Hamlin, NY DETAILS

Just placed my first order of $100 on 5/7/19. Wished I had read these reviews first. I haven't even heard from them yet that it has shipped, emailed customer service and haven't received reply. Feeling pretty stupid for not checking on this company first. Hope I didn't make a $100 mistake.

May 21, 2019

Hello Barbara, Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry for any concern regarding your order's shipment. I would be happy to check on your order status for you. If you could respond with your order number and/or email address so that I can locate your purchase, I'd love to help you with this further. I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day! XOXO

Angie Tavenner
May 13th, 2019 Whitsett, NC DETAILS

I ordered for the first time and very disappointed. The sizing was way off and when I asked to return and send me a bigger size they would only offer me a 20% discount on next order. Won’t shop again since I am $60 already.

May 20, 2019

Hi Angie, Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear of your disappointment in your first purchase experience! We want to assist with this however we can, and hope to regain your trust in Lulus as a company. We're unable to find an order in our system under your name. Could you please respond to provide us with your order reference number and/or the email address associated with your order? Once we can locate your purchase, we would be happy to find a resolution for you! Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Ofelia
May 8th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

Wow.... im kind of scared now. The bad reviews are greater than the positive. Who wants that kind of a hassle. Dealing with returns or not delivered when you need the item. Ill stick to the mall. Im sad though, they have such cute dresses.

May 14, 2019

Hi Ofelia, Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear that you have concerns based on other reviews. At Lulus, we're always taking steps to provide the best possible online shopping experience and we listen closely to customer feedback. We would love for you to shop with us, so that you can experience Lulus products for yourself! If you do have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service department directly. We're in the office daily from 5 AM - 9 PM PST and would be happy to assist you! Enjoy the rest of your day! XOXO

Courtney Buchert
May 6th, 2019 Summit Hill, PA

In heels I'm usually between a 6 and 6 1/2 I decided to go with the 6 because the reviews on here said it runs big. It was a good choice, they fit prefect,they're so cute, so comfy, the adjustable strap is perfect, and shipping was super fast. Definitely will recommend Lulus to everyone.

May 14, 2019

Hi Courtney, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you were satisfied with your new shoes, and that the shipping arrived quickly. We truly appreciate your feedback as it helps our Lulus community! Thank you again for taking the time to share! Have a great day! XOXO

Makenzie
April 18th, 2019 Athens, OH DETAILS

I had ordered a dress off of Lulus for a sorority event. The sizing of the dress was really off and as a result I wasn’t able to go to my party. Very disappointing. I won’t be shopping here again anytime soon.

Apr 29, 2019

Hello Makenzie, Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry that the dress you ordered didn't fit as expected. If you could respond with your order number and/or email address so that I can locate your purchase, I'd love to help you with this further. I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day! XOXO

Kayla
April 17th, 2019 Round Hill, VA DETAILS

A little untrustworthy with sizing details

Apr 23, 2019

Hi Kayla, Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with our sizing. At Lulus, we want to provide a variety of curated products at all price points! To accomplish this, we work with numerous manufacturers. As a result, sizing can vary a little bit between items. However, we try to give more sizing insight in each item's "Size & Fit" tab on the product page. We also have fit experts in the office daily! If you're ever unsure of which size to order, or want a second opinion, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We'd love to help you shop confidently! I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team directly with any further questions; we'd be glad to assist you. Have a great day! XOXO

satisfied customer
April 17th, 2019 Carlisle, PA DETAILS

my favorite place to order dresses and shoes, reliable, cheap, personal, and CUTE!!

Apr 23, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that Lulus is your favorite! We pride ourselves on both quality and service, so we love to see feedback such as yours letting us know how we're doing. Thanks again for taking the time to share about your experience! Have a lovely day! XOXO

Lana Johnson
April 2nd, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I like how Lulus has a huge variety of dresses that often look more expensive than they are. They do a good job of always having new stuff, too. When they have a sale, I usually can get 3 or 4 dresses (or sometimes I'll get some tops) for around $30 to $70 each range. I've only needed customer service a couple of times, but both times they were super nice about returns and issuing a credit for a hassle.

Apr 23, 2019

Hi Lana, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to hear that you've been pleased with your experiences shopping with Lulus. We really appreciate your feedback, as it helps our Lulus community! Have a great day! XOXO

Ragina
March 27th, 2019 Medford, OR DETAILS

Shipping days are not accurate. Will receive package days after my event. Now i have to return the shoes by mail. Will go with a department store next time. More reliable shipping dates.

Apr 09, 2019

Hi Ragina, Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that your order is delivering after the expected date. I'd be happy to look into this further and hopefully provide a resolution! Could you provide me with your order number at your earliest convenience? Hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day! XOXO

Cassie K
February 4th, 2019 Westerville, OH DETAILS

TERRIBLE customer service. When items get ruined in the washer after you wash them ACCORDING TO WASHING INSTRUCTIONS, they will refuse to refund you, but offer you 30% back. I had a $128 jacket get ruined in the washer when I washed it according to instructions and they offered me $35. Seriously?!?!? Don’t waste your time or money here. Go somewhere that will fix the problem.

Feb 05, 2019

Hi Cassie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so sorry for the poor experience you had with this order. At Lulus we pride ourselves on quality and service, so this is not the standard to which we hold ourselves. A supervisor has reviewed your order along with your contact with our customer service team, and reached out to you via phone and email in hopes of finding a resolution. We have issued you a full refund for the jacket to your original payment method, along with a $50 store credit as a gesture of apology. We hope to hear back from you soon, as we really want to make this right. Enjoy the rest of your day! XOXO

CJ
February 1st, 2019 DETAILS

I had some issues with my order but the customer service people are very good, they refunded me with online credit and do their best to make the customer happy. They are a bit on the pricey side but overall pretty nice clothes and really good customer service :)

Feb 05, 2019

Hi CJ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties with your order. However, I'm so glad that our customer service team was able to assist you! If you ever need help, don't hesitate to be in touch with us. Thank you again for your feedback - we appreciate it! Have a great day! XOXO

Kathleen
January 30th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Their return policy is horrible. They say they are free and easy but they are only free for the first 10 days after it is delivered. For someone as busy as me, I normally don't have time to pick the packages up from my apartment, try them on, and then decide if it fits, and then order the return and get it to the post office in 10 days. So silly in my opinion. Will never shop at such a frustrating company when there are WAY better and EASIER companies to work with.

Feb 05, 2019

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Lulus! I would be happy to assist you with your return in any way that I can. Could you reply at your earliest convenience with your order number and/or email address so that I can locate your return? Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Shameka
January 24th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I ordered a jumpsuit to wear this March to a wedding and when it arrived it did not fit the way I’d hoped. I initiated a return and sent the item back in its original packaging. A few days later, I receive an email stating the garment did not meet the return requirements and was worn and stained. I immediately called their customer service. I did not wear this outfit for more than five minutes let alone stain it. Calling their customer service I was told I could not have a refund only an online credit of my purchase price of $100. I was told they could send me pictures, but conveniently they were unable to attach the pictures to any of the 3 email attempts. I told the lady Laura, while it’s not her fault, I will NEVER order from them again, and that she might as well send the jumpsuit back for me to donate because that online credit will sit there for eternity. She claimed they would send it back and I requested that in writing, which I have yet to receive. Total scam artists. Save your time, money, and energy and go to a legitimate store.

Feb 05, 2019

Hi Shameka, Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry for your negative experience with this return. We did receive your product review on our website as well, and following that review we issued you a full refund for the item to your original payment method, without return. At that time, a supervisor did call you at the phone number we had on file to let you know the refund was processed. I truly am sorry for the frustration this return caused, however I hope that we've been able to improve your experience with this refund. If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to be in touch. We'd like to assist however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company! Hope we hear from you soon! XOXO

Sharon david
January 22nd, 2019 Richmond Hill, NY

Hi..my first time ordering....they sent out emails to let me know when it was shipped and when it will arrive...i was always updated.....when the package arrived...it was beautifully wrapped...well sealed.....good material....perfect fit....i was very happy....like a kid in a candy store....i will order again.....

Jan 23, 2019

Hi Sharon! Thank you for taking the time to share a review! I'm so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your first Lulus order. If you haven't yet checked out our Love Rewards loyalty program, I would recommend doing so! We really appreciate your feedback, as it helps our Lulus community. Have a great day! XOXO

Hope
January 15th, 2019 Rio Vista, TX

Worst clothing place! I normally don't write reviews unless there is something to share. I recently ordered something off of Lulus and it was just a simple dress but when it came in it came in horrible quality and the size was not as told. As you have 10 days to return your item you don't get your tax or shipping refunded. I paid $50 for this low quality dress which was nothing like it was described. But I only got $36 back. They charged me $7 for "not returning item on Time" when I did. I was just extremely disappointed for the quality of the clothing when I paid so much and when I tried to return it only got a little bit more then half of my money back.

Rachel
December 21st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lulus has always provided me with excellent customer service! The clothing items I have ordered have been high quality and have gotten a lot of love. I wanted to write this review because I recently had a great customer service experience where they went above and beyond to help me with a tricky situation.

Jan 21, 2019

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for your review of Lulus! I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed the clothes you've purchased, and that our customer service team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your feedback! Have a great day! XOXO

Angela P
December 13th, 2018 DETAILS

I absolutely love the cute clothes that they have. They have clothes for all occasions and price ranges. They have the latest styles and it's easy for me to order online from them. I know what size to get and it always fits, whether it's a shirt, dress, or shoes. They have fantastic customer service and in the few instances where I have wanted to return an item, that process is super easy. I love everything about lulus.com!

Michele Tipton
November 12th, 2018 Land O' Lakes, FL DETAILS

I order all the time from this site. The clothes have always been great quality and when items have not fit I never had any worries with a return. The bad thing is I am always shopping on this site, but I love it. I have searched other boutiques to shop but would read the reviews first and found that there are not many great online stores and I haven't found any that are as good as lulu's . I honestly love this site. I am a customer not someone paid to post reviews. You will not be disappointed ordering from lulu's.

Elaine Conroy
November 2nd, 2018 Naperville, IL DETAILS

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. Wish I could rate it a Zero. Ordered a dress for Homecoming Dance that literally fell apart at the dance within a half hour of wearing it for the first time. I returned the dress and requested a full refund, including shipping. I was told I would receive the full refund including shipping, but did not. I don't want to waste any more of my time fighting with this garbage company. Do NOT buy from them.

Nov 02, 2018

Hi Elaine! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post this review. I am so terribly sorry that you did not receive a quality item and that the shipping was not refunded which we stated we would. I have a supervisor reaching out to you ASAP to review your order, refund due and you reviews that you have posted. We are most eager to assist you and rectify this situation and mistakes on our end. I look forward to your reply! Have a wonderful day!

Aleigh L Huffaker
October 16th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I had originally posted a bad review, but lulu's called me and were very nice after the initial problem with their customer service. I can't figure out how to delete this post, so I'm just rewriting the review.

Nicole K
October 8th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

Loves their clothes and they offer free returns. Always stylish selection and great quality

Oct 09, 2018

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for this review! We are happy to learn your love our product and services! We look forward to fulfilling your next order! XOXO

Kerriann
August 27th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

First and last time ordering from Lulu's solely based on my customer service experience. I contacted customer service because my package has been sitting in a facility less than 1 mile away from me for over 3 days. I contacted UPS to pick up but they stated that I could not due to the shipping service Lulus selected. When I spoke to a representative by the name of Heather H. , she informed me that my package was scheduled to be delivered the next business day (which I already knew) and there was nothing she could do. I told her that I would not be home to receive my package and I needed it today. Instead of being understanding, she berated me and had the audacity to tell me that Lulus didnt choose the shipping for me , and next time I should spend more money on expedited. I purchased my item when Lulu's was offering FREE SHIPPING, so my shipping was defaulted to that. Furthermore does that make it okay for my package to be sitting down the street for me for over 3 days because of the cheapest delivery service you chose to use with your company? Then I spoke to another representative, Hannah B, who only offered me the option to pay an additional cost to pickup my package. Before I could respond she stated she had to leave and ended the chat. I am done with Lulus and I will be letting family and friends know not to give them any business.

Oct 09, 2018

Hi Kerrian! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your reviews and bring this to our attention. We are so sorry that you did not get your package when expected. I apologize for the service you received and that it was less than perfect, which we pride ourselves on. I had a supervisor call to discuss this order and arrival date, reviews and possible solutions! We hoped that we were able to turn this around for you and resolve this for you. I look forward to your reply! Thank you!

Jeannie
August 20th, 2018 Louisville, CO DETAILS

I ordered 3 items on sale, which I knew couldn't be returned, but I still thought they were pretty on the site. I ordered based on their measurement guides. One dress was too big, one dress was too small, and the piece of jewelry I ordered didn't look like the picture and was cheap looking. Super disappointed and a waste of $50. Would not order from them again.

Chris
July 10th, 2018 West Mifflin, PA

The site follows your every move like you're a shoplifter. 4x now I was asked to verify I'm not a bot with over $300 in my cart. Then, it didn't like my car or street sign verification choices, which I might add, were correct multiple times. It bounced me out of their site, with words I will remember "It doesn't look like you are serious about shopping here'. WTH? 3 items over $300 in my cart and I was still shopping. Life is too short to deal with absurd rules. Took the hint, and left insecure Lulu in the dust. Dropped twice the amount at Nordstrom in 15 minutes on a site didn't make it awkward for me to shop.

Sharon Miles
July 10th, 2018 Jacksonville, OR DETAILS

I bought a xlarge dress going by the size chart they provided. The dress is not even close to the measurements. It only covers half of my bust area. I am a size 12-14. I can't tie the wrap around my waist either and it comes so long it looks like a train. I am 5'5 tall. Of course I can't return it even though it's the dress that is not accurate measurements. Not even close. Last time I will waste my money.

Danielle Gabay
July 10th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Buyer BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I wish I read the reviews prior to purchasing. Their clothing is made with the worst material. They look and feel cheap and nothing like in the photos. I ordered 10 items and returned all but 2. The 2 items (final sale) were sized as Small but fit like an XL. I am so disappointment - feels like I just threw money in the Garbage. I don't think they even deserve a 1 star review....

Mabel
July 2nd, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Returned an item the day after I received it because I didn't like the fit. Literally just tried it on once. They refused to accept the return, and mailed it back to me. No refund. Expensive item. It is in perfect condition.

Melody Niederst
June 26th, 2018 Windermere, FL DETAILS

I wasn’t planning on reviewing but since I read similar stories to mine here goes: Ordered about 10 items, kept 2 (which one was unraveling by the end of the day). Returned next day, got accused that I wore and damaged a blue shirt when it didn’t even fit me (think nursing mom). I asked for a picture, they emailed me back stating they attached the picture with no attachment. Their clothes are junk and obviously they are scam artists. Ladies, pay a little extra money form Nordstrom/Bloomingdales/revolve/ASOS and don’t deal with this sham of a company. What a joke.

Crimson Schwartzkopf
June 15th, 2018 Bryan, TX DETAILS

I place two orders within a week of each other. Received one fairly quickly. Not a fan of the material so I decided to only keep one. Second package has been a nightmare. I'm anal about tracking my packages and love to know where it's at in the process. I place several orders in one week and this is the last one. There was a small delay, derailment, totally okay with that. Life happens. But what people don't know is that Lulu's uses SurePost. It's a hybrid of UPS and USPS. They work together, and I guess this can work. This time it's been a nightmare. My package was sent to USPS "per sender's request," i.e. the SurePost agreement Lulu's has. This was not done with my first package. While sitting at the post office, the address is deemed undeliverable and the tracking says this message:"The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package as addressed. Please contact the sender for assistance." So I contact the sender. (I would like to add this message was added, but I hadn't heard anything at all from anyone from the company stating that my address was deemed undeliverable. I only found out do to my anal nature in following packages.) The sender confirms my address is correct, says they don't know why this is the way it is, and they recommend I go pick it up at my local post office. We have three in my city, so i would first need to contact all three to see where it is. They say I can just wait it out, it'll be returned to them, and then sent back out and hopefully delivered. This option will take a while. Yeah no. I have a job, I don't have time to go to the post office (will be either one or two trips depending if I guess right!) to pick it up. That's why I had it delivered there and not the post office. I tell them to cancel the order, refund me, and that they can pick it up themselves. (At this point they had ignored other questions I had about the process because I'm worried this would happen in the future with other packages. A natural concern.) I explain that I have a job, I wanted it delivered to my house and I don't care enough about the clothes to deal with this. The next response is that they can't cancel the order because it's in transit, but when it's delivered I can refuse it or return it through the normal refund policy. Clearly this new person did not read the problem I was having since my package is in limbo and isn't going to be delivered to me. And what happened to the item being sent back to the facility to be redelivered to my place? Why can't they mark this order? Intercept it when they do receive it again? This shouldn't be my job to clean up a mess that was created before it even touched my hands. They are the sender and they confirmed the address was correct, so why am I doing all the grunt work? There has to be a way that the SENDER can approve a package to be returned. If the point of contacting the sender is so they can fix the address, then maybe that can just change the address to their returns facility. Off the top of my head I can think of so many different ways they can approach this, but the customer service reps are being lazy and not thinking things through or fully reading what is going on with this situation. This is ridiculous and it shouldn't be the customer's job to fix a delivering issue when the sender should be more than capable of doing this. I shouldn't need to be calling the different places, looking on the websites for frequently asked questions and capabilities. For an online company that deals exclusively with delivered goods, you'd think their employees would be more adept with delivering issues.

H Moore
June 11th, 2018 Lehi, UT

My sister-in-law told me about Lulus, and I've loved their cute patterns on their dresses and shirts. I bought a pair of sunglasses and wear them all the time.

Jacquelyn Sheridan
June 11th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

The clothing isn't worth the customer service hassle. I had an issue with an order where I wasn't allowed to return an item (it was sent back to me), which "showed signs of wear". I suppose this makes sense in theory, except that I never wore the outfit - the wear they pointed out didn't come from me! I ended-up stuck with a $60.00 item of clothing that I literally cannot wear (it's so tight it won't zip!).

Jessica Davison
June 11th, 2018 Big Rapids, MI DETAILS

Other people have said it, but i'll say it, too. They look good for one or two wears, and then they FALL APART. I'm working on getting them to take back a dress I wore ONCE and they've stopped responding to emails. It wouldn't bother me if I paid the Forever 21 price for the clothes, but Lulu's is still moderately priced, meaning I expect a certain level of quality.

Kayla
June 7th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I have been trying to buy a dress through this site because my friend chose a color here for her bridesmaids' dresses. I have 1) be declined for a refund because of "pet hair and lint inside and out" which is total BS considering I wore the dress for all of 5 minutes to try it on and then it went back in the envelope for shipping back. 2) the sizing is WACKED large and XL is literally the same thing. DONT BUY FROM THEM. Go to a more reputable and professional dress option.

Ashley
June 4th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I like shopping at Lulus because they have many different styles of clothes I love and for reasonable prices. It’s also easy to find the clothes I need on their website.

Hailey
June 4th, 2018 Meridian, ID DETAILS

I ordered a dress for my graduation from Lulus because they gave me an in store credit after messing up my first order BAD. (I ordered a dress for prom three weeeks before prom and the didn’t email me till a WEEK after I ordered the dress saying they had a site error and my dress was not in stock. So I ordered a new one but I needed two day shipping so I could have it altered or fixed if needed, well they “forgot” to do that and I had to order a THIRD dress and get the fast shipping, to only receive an average- not so cute - wrong size dress.) Anyway, so I order this black dress for my graduation (order number 67653312) and I receive it and it’s super cute and I’m like okay awesome maybe Lulus isn’t such a rip off site after all. So I wore the dress ONE time for about one hour and it breaks in the middle of graduation. The strap popped clean off. So I the whole top of the dress was falling and I had to leave my high school graduation early. I emailed the Lulus company and have several pictures and they won’t even give me a refund. Such a horrible experience and I wasted my money here twice.

Kristin
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I have never purchased from the store but have a friend who does and always looks very nice!

Rasia Parks
May 31st, 2018 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

What attracted me to this website was how cute and affordable the clothes appeared online. I haven't had a problem with them, my only complaint is that material is sooo cheap and thin. Target has better quality clothes than them, honestly. I'll give them a few more chances before I officially stop buying from them but they need to step it up.

Ashley A.
May 22nd, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Lulus is kind of like an online Rue21 or Forever21. It looks cute for one wear and then falls apart. I order the Artemis White Peplum top, washed it according to the instructions, and it unraveled badly in several places. I contacted Lulus and they said they couldn't do anything about it because I had already worn it. I told them that it was clearly a manufacturer defect and they still wouldn't help me. Previously I had also ordered a red velvet floor length dress that had lace in the back-- and the lace was so thin and cheap, it actually rolled in on itself along the edges. I figured maybe this was a one time mistake, so I gave them another chance by ordering the peplum top. I've decided they just don't have any pride in the quality of their product. I will not be purchasing from them again.

Stacy
May 16th, 2018 Fort Walton Beach, FL DETAILS

Ordered a dress the strap broke on it. When I emailed customer service they were quick to fix the problem. I have other dresses from them and they are great quality. Will use them again. Turn around time is good. Little more pricy but if you want to look like a million bucks, you gotta expect to pay a little more.

Su
May 14th, 2018 Medina, OH DETAILS

5 Stars, no doubt. This is an excellent company. I was very hesitant to order from the them, but I did. I ordered a dress. It was very nice material. Great quality. My daughter didn’t like it on herself, so we sent it back within the 10 days that they specifically say on their website . We also dropped the product off at UPS. Lulus have continuously sent me email about my shipping and label and when they received the package. Now, I’m just waiting for the credit on my charge. I would definitely order from them again. Great experience!!!!

GWYN SHERMAN
April 24th, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

I purchased over $1000 of Lulu clothing. I returned 1/2 of it due to it not fitting me. Sent back within hours after opening the box, folded, creases crisp, all labels on the merchandise. I returned several pair of pants. One 1 pair had a yellow spot in the intimate area as they called it so wouldn't provide me with a refund. I couldn't get the jeans up my thighs so not from me. All the back up of my return is supported. The heads are $200!! with holes in them for that matter. Interesting out of 10 items received that one pair of white pants have a small spot they are saying I must have done. Who looks at seems when trying on clothes, especially if they don't fit. You just get bummed they don't fit so you quickly take off and try the next one. Now I lost $200. I spent over $600 in my order and now I wish I can return it all. They are not making sense with this situation and it is very offensive. I will not let this go.....THIS IS SO WRONG!!

zoe
February 20th, 2018 DETAILS

UPDATE: Lulus resolved my complaint after I escalated it with prompt, courteous service! They mis-packed my shipment and items were missing. When I received the shipment and reached out to customer service, the missing items were out of stock so nothing could be sent. The agents did not apologize for the inconvenience or offer any sort of compensation for my troubles or work around solution (similar items, store credit, etc) other than a refund to my credit card. Plus the Lulus agents are just irritating people to chat with -- they type every single sentence with 2+ exclamation points instead of chatting like normal people.

Calee
February 20th, 2018 DETAILS

items are decent quality and decent price. Ordering into Canada. Ive ordered twice and the duties each time were so much, $112 and $95 additional. This last order, one item was stained and another item was incorrect (they shipped me the wrong item) I reached out to there customer service. They offered me a 35% refund along with the shipping amount to refund for the stained dress but didn't acknowledge the miss shipped item. I replied again and they replied saying that the item I had wanted was now out of stock but could PAY to ship the item they shipped me by mistake to get a refund. The item they miss shipped me was a tank top for $27 and the shipping for me to return would be $24.95. I emailed again and expressed this was no fault of my own THEY shipped me the wrong item and asked if they can provide a return shipping label. They said they can't as I am in Canada. Super frustrating they don't have a better option for something like this. I the customer did nothing wrong. Yet if I want any kind of refund I'll need to still pay more. Ultimately not worth the price and if you happen to have any kind of issues good luck. I will say they do have a quick response time, which was nice but the options that had to offer were not helpful at all.

Molly Chiesl
November 27th, 2017 Vista, CA DETAILS

Total scam! I will never buy from them again. Watch out ladies! I ended up ordereing two sizes of the same dress. A size medium and a size small. The dresses arrived on time and I tried on the small which fit perfect but was to short and I didn’t want to wear flats to a ball. So I didn’t even bother taking the medium out of the packaging since I knew it would be too large. I requested a return form online and sent both dresses back the next day! Well....... 10 days later I received a package from them in the mail so I opened it and lo and behold it was the another dress like the ones I had returned. I didn’t even open it because I knew there must be some mistake. What’s crazy is the dress Actually had a cigarette burn on it that you could see through the clear plastic bag. So I emailed costumer service to let them know that a) I haven’t received my refund yet for my returns and b) I received a 3rd dress that I didn’t order and c) the dress has a cigarette burn........ long story short I I was accused of wearing this dress and burning ahold in it with a cigarette. They denied my return for a dress that I never opened and that I never wore..... oh and it wrecked of cigarette too- and I don’t even smoke.... I will be returning this dress as well reversing the charge through my credit card company! Unreal.... huge scam. I was so so so excited to purchase their dresses for next spring/summer since I just lost all my baby weight....sadly, they will lose my business as well as the business of all my coworkers, girlfriends and family.

Nicole knudsen
November 6th, 2017 DETAILS

Had a problem with a return. A customer service rep called me back with in an hour and processed my return