Lulus

8.0

Alicia

I love the ease of finding clothes; the reviews others leave with photos of how it fits and looks on the “average person.” Your customer service is a breeze to work with!

Anna Carlyle Andover, MN

I LOVE Lulu's I have purchased several items from them, and love absolutely everything! My daughter has quite the wardrobe, thanks to their adorable clothes

Karlee West Palm Beach, FL

I love Lulus! They have the cutest clothing. It’s hard to stop adding things to my cart once I’ve stared. The only down fall is most things I end up ordering are delicate so they need to be hand washed and hung to dry.

LR

I love it! Best way to shop with the most amazing and trendy options! Customer service is prompt and very helpful. I am always receiving promos, which I love! Great company!

Danielle West Chester, OH

I love Lulus! They have the best outfits for every occasion. They are always true to size and very flattering. Shipping is always super fast, which I love!

Juliana Port Orange, FL

The products, quality and designs are amazing. I do love to buy here, however customer service tends to be very careless when you call them to inquire or follow up any order. You can tell the just want to hung up on you. This is the only reason why I don’t rate 5 stars.

Reply from Lulus

Hello Juliana! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to that your experience with our customer service team wasn't up to our standards. We want to look into this further and provide you with assistance! We reached out to you by private message on June 18th in hopes of getting your order number and/or email address, but we haven't received your reply. If you could provide us with that information to locate your purchase, we would be happy to get in touch and find a resolution! Looking forward to speaking with you! XOXO

Jun. 28th, 2019

Kat Culver City, CA

I bought two pair of faux leather leggings for $88; they had over 100 glowing reviews so I felt confident that I would be getting pants that I loved. The first half dozen times I wore the pants they were amazing, they fit and looked great. Now, they're totally stretched out and look like garbage. The waist stretches all the way up to right under my boobs and the crotch is totally bagging and sags when I walk more than a couple steps. They look awful. Now I either throw them in the Goodwill pile or pay $45 (per pair!) to take them to the tailor so they fit properly. I wish I never bought from this company. Their clothing is absolute junk. I found negative reviews of the leggings but they're listed several pages in, I feel like they hid the negative reviews in the back where people couldn't see them.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Kat, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're so sorry to hear of your experience with these leggings, and we would like to assist however we can. Could you respond with your order number and/or email address so that we can locate your purchase and look into this further? Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 14th, 2019

Riley Brentwood, TN

I normally have amazing luck with Lulus dresses, in fact I have over 10 dresses from them. So when they were having a sale, I bought 2 dresses expecting them to be perfect. Unfortunately, my luck ran out. I'm extremely disappointed with the way the dresses fit!! An XS normally fits perfectly, but these dresses were huge and nothing like the pictures or descriptions on the website showed! It's making me not want to shop there anymore because I can't even exchange them or get online credit to try something else since they're final sale!

Reply from Lulus

Hi Riley, Thank you for your review! We're so sorry to hear that the dresses you recently ordered didn't fit as expected, and we would like to assist however we can. Could you respond with your order number and/or email address so that we can locate your purchase and look into this further? Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 7th, 2019

Jamie

I ordered two dresses that were ready to ship. I got an email immediately that one item was on back order but when I ordered it, it didnt say that. And then they said my WHOLE order is on back order even though it clearly stated that "To ensure fastest shipping, some items might ship separately." Nope. They are probably both never even coming even though online they are still both able to be ordered. If something is on back order dont let MORE people buy it.. I dont want a refund - I just want my correct dresses to ship. So frustrating. Especially when you order them for a reason and you dont know if youre going to have to order elsewhere.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Jamie, Thank you for your review! We're so sorry to hear of your experience with this order, and we would like to assist however we can. Could you respond with your order number and/or email address so that we can locate your purchase and look into this further? Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 7th, 2019

Shameka Las Vegas, NV

I ordered a jumpsuit to wear this March to a wedding and when it arrived it did not fit the way I’d hoped. I initiated a return and sent the item back in its original packaging. A few days later, I receive an email stating the garment did not meet the return requirements and was worn and stained. I immediately called their customer service. I did not wear this outfit for more than five minutes let alone stain it. Calling their customer service I was told I could not have a refund only an online credit of my purchase price of $100. I was told they could send me pictures, but conveniently they were unable to attach the pictures to any of the 3 email attempts. I told the lady Laura, while it’s not her fault, I will NEVER order from them again, and that she might as well send the jumpsuit back for me to donate because that online credit will sit there for eternity. She claimed they would send it back and I requested that in writing, which I have yet to receive. Total scam artists. Save your time, money, and energy and go to a legitimate store.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Shameka, Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry for your negative experience with this return. We did receive your product review on our website as well, and following that review we issued you a full refund for the item to your original payment method, without return. At that time, a supervisor did call you at the phone number we had on file to let you know the refund was processed. I truly am sorry for the frustration this return caused, however I hope that we've been able to improve your experience with this refund. If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to be in touch. We'd like to assist however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company! Hope we hear from you soon! XOXO

Feb. 5th, 2019

Hope Rio Vista, TX

Worst clothing place! I normally don't write reviews unless there is something to share. I recently ordered something off of Lulus and it was just a simple dress but when it came in it came in horrible quality and the size was not as told. As you have 10 days to return your item you don't get your tax or shipping refunded. I paid $50 for this low quality dress which was nothing like it was described. But I only got $36 back. They charged me $7 for "not returning item on Time" when I did. I was just extremely disappointed for the quality of the clothing when I paid so much and when I tried to return it only got a little bit more then half of my money back.

Kerriann Los Angeles, CA

First and last time ordering from Lulu's solely based on my customer service experience. I contacted customer service because my package has been sitting in a facility less than 1 mile away from me for over 3 days. I contacted UPS to pick up but they stated that I could not due to the shipping service Lulus selected. When I spoke to a representative by the name of Heather H. , she informed me that my package was scheduled to be delivered the next business day (which I already knew) and there was nothing she could do. I told her that I would not be home to receive my package and I needed it today. Instead of being understanding, she berated me and had the audacity to tell me that Lulus didnt choose the shipping for me , and next time I should spend more money on expedited. I purchased my item when Lulu's was offering FREE SHIPPING, so my shipping was defaulted to that. Furthermore does that make it okay for my package to be sitting down the street for me for over 3 days because of the cheapest delivery service you chose to use with your company? Then I spoke to another representative, Hannah B, who only offered me the option to pay an additional cost to pickup my package. Before I could respond she stated she had to leave and ended the chat. I am done with Lulus and I will be letting family and friends know not to give them any business.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Kerrian! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your reviews and bring this to our attention. We are so sorry that you did not get your package when expected. I apologize for the service you received and that it was less than perfect, which we pride ourselves on. I had a supervisor call to discuss this order and arrival date, reviews and possible solutions! We hoped that we were able to turn this around for you and resolve this for you. I look forward to your reply! Thank you!

Oct. 9th, 2018

Chris West Mifflin, PA

The site follows your every move like you're a shoplifter. 4x now I was asked to verify I'm not a bot with over $300 in my cart. Then, it didn't like my car or street sign verification choices, which I might add, were correct multiple times. It bounced me out of their site, with words I will remember "It doesn't look like you are serious about shopping here'. WTH? 3 items over $300 in my cart and I was still shopping. Life is too short to deal with absurd rules. Took the hint, and left insecure Lulu in the dust. Dropped twice the amount at Nordstrom in 15 minutes on a site didn't make it awkward for me to shop.

Crimson Schwartzkopf Bryan, TX

I place two orders within a week of each other. Received one fairly quickly. Not a fan of the material so I decided to only keep one. Second package has been a nightmare. I'm anal about tracking my packages and love to know where it's at in the process. I place several orders in one week and this is the last one. There was a small delay, derailment, totally okay with that. Life happens. But what people don't know is that Lulu's uses SurePost. It's a hybrid of UPS and USPS. They work together, and I guess this can work. This time it's been a nightmare. My package was sent to USPS "per sender's request," i.e. the SurePost agreement Lulu's has. This was not done with my first package. While sitting at the post office, the address is deemed undeliverable and the tracking says this message:"The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package as addressed. Please contact the sender for assistance." So I contact the sender. (I would like to add this message was added, but I hadn't heard anything at all from anyone from the company stating that my address was deemed undeliverable. I only found out do to my anal nature in following packages.) The sender confirms my address is correct, says they don't know why this is the way it is, and they recommend I go pick it up at my local post office. We have three in my city, so i would first need to contact all three to see where it is. They say I can just wait it out, it'll be returned to them, and then sent back out and hopefully delivered. This option will take a while. Yeah no. I have a job, I don't have time to go to the post office (will be either one or two trips depending if I guess right!) to pick it up. That's why I had it delivered there and not the post office. I tell them to cancel the order, refund me, and that they can pick it up themselves. (At this point they had ignored other questions I had about the process because I'm worried this would happen in the future with other packages. A natural concern.) I explain that I have a job, I wanted it delivered to my house and I don't care enough about the clothes to deal with this. The next response is that they can't cancel the order because it's in transit, but when it's delivered I can refuse it or return it through the normal refund policy. Clearly this new person did not read the problem I was having since my package is in limbo and isn't going to be delivered to me. And what happened to the item being sent back to the facility to be redelivered to my place? Why can't they mark this order? Intercept it when they do receive it again? This shouldn't be my job to clean up a mess that was created before it even touched my hands. They are the sender and they confirmed the address was correct, so why am I doing all the grunt work? There has to be a way that the SENDER can approve a package to be returned. If the point of contacting the sender is so they can fix the address, then maybe that can just change the address to their returns facility. Off the top of my head I can think of so many different ways they can approach this, but the customer service reps are being lazy and not thinking things through or fully reading what is going on with this situation. This is ridiculous and it shouldn't be the customer's job to fix a delivering issue when the sender should be more than capable of doing this. I shouldn't need to be calling the different places, looking on the websites for frequently asked questions and capabilities. For an online company that deals exclusively with delivered goods, you'd think their employees would be more adept with delivering issues.

Jessica Davison Big Rapids, MI

Other people have said it, but i'll say it, too. They look good for one or two wears, and then they FALL APART. I'm working on getting them to take back a dress I wore ONCE and they've stopped responding to emails. It wouldn't bother me if I paid the Forever 21 price for the clothes, but Lulu's is still moderately priced, meaning I expect a certain level of quality.

Hailey Meridian, ID

I ordered a dress for my graduation from Lulus because they gave me an in store credit after messing up my first order BAD. (I ordered a dress for prom three weeeks before prom and the didn’t email me till a WEEK after I ordered the dress saying they had a site error and my dress was not in stock. So I ordered a new one but I needed two day shipping so I could have it altered or fixed if needed, well they “forgot” to do that and I had to order a THIRD dress and get the fast shipping, to only receive an average- not so cute - wrong size dress.) Anyway, so I order this black dress for my graduation (order number 67653312) and I receive it and it’s super cute and I’m like okay awesome maybe Lulus isn’t such a rip off site after all. So I wore the dress ONE time for about one hour and it breaks in the middle of graduation. The strap popped clean off. So I the whole top of the dress was falling and I had to leave my high school graduation early. I emailed the Lulus company and have several pictures and they won’t even give me a refund. Such a horrible experience and I wasted my money here twice.

Rasia Parks Birmingham, AL

What attracted me to this website was how cute and affordable the clothes appeared online. I haven't had a problem with them, my only complaint is that material is sooo cheap and thin. Target has better quality clothes than them, honestly. I'll give them a few more chances before I officially stop buying from them but they need to step it up.

Ashley A. Jacksonville, FL

Lulus is kind of like an online Rue21 or Forever21. It looks cute for one wear and then falls apart. I order the Artemis White Peplum top, washed it according to the instructions, and it unraveled badly in several places. I contacted Lulus and they said they couldn't do anything about it because I had already worn it. I told them that it was clearly a manufacturer defect and they still wouldn't help me. Previously I had also ordered a red velvet floor length dress that had lace in the back-- and the lace was so thin and cheap, it actually rolled in on itself along the edges. I figured maybe this was a one time mistake, so I gave them another chance by ordering the peplum top. I've decided they just don't have any pride in the quality of their product. I will not be purchasing from them again.

GWYN SHERMAN Orlando, FL

I purchased over $1000 of Lulu clothing. I returned 1/2 of it due to it not fitting me. Sent back within hours after opening the box, folded, creases crisp, all labels on the merchandise. I returned several pair of pants. One 1 pair had a yellow spot in the intimate area as they called it so wouldn't provide me with a refund. I couldn't get the jeans up my thighs so not from me. All the back up of my return is supported. The heads are $200!! with holes in them for that matter. Interesting out of 10 items received that one pair of white pants have a small spot they are saying I must have done. Who looks at seems when trying on clothes, especially if they don't fit. You just get bummed they don't fit so you quickly take off and try the next one. Now I lost $200. I spent over $600 in my order and now I wish I can return it all. They are not making sense with this situation and it is very offensive. I will not let this go.....THIS IS SO WRONG!!

Molly Chiesl Vista, CA

Total scam! I will never buy from them again. Watch out ladies! I ended up ordereing two sizes of the same dress. A size medium and a size small. The dresses arrived on time and I tried on the small which fit perfect but was to short and I didn’t want to wear flats to a ball. So I didn’t even bother taking the medium out of the packaging since I knew it would be too large. I requested a return form online and sent both dresses back the next day! Well....... 10 days later I received a package from them in the mail so I opened it and lo and behold it was the another dress like the ones I had returned. I didn’t even open it because I knew there must be some mistake. What’s crazy is the dress Actually had a cigarette burn on it that you could see through the clear plastic bag. So I emailed costumer service to let them know that a) I haven’t received my refund yet for my returns and b) I received a 3rd dress that I didn’t order and c) the dress has a cigarette burn........ long story short I I was accused of wearing this dress and burning ahold in it with a cigarette. They denied my return for a dress that I never opened and that I never wore..... oh and it wrecked of cigarette too- and I don’t even smoke.... I will be returning this dress as well reversing the charge through my credit card company! Unreal.... huge scam. I was so so so excited to purchase their dresses for next spring/summer since I just lost all my baby weight....sadly, they will lose my business as well as the business of all my coworkers, girlfriends and family.

Ellen

I have bought countless dresses and shoes from Lulu's. The dresses are of great quality and fit beautifully. The shoes are okay and very easy to return or exchange.

Sarah S Los Angeles, CA

I ordered four dresses from Lulu's, and despite the slightly cheap material, I was happy with my order. However, I returned one of the dresses just a few days after I received my items expecting the free return they had promised on their site (within TEN days!), but they still charged me shipping. When I asked why, they stated that they only processed the order after the ten days had passed, even though I had sent it back before. Never before have I been unjustly billed for a company's lax and leisurely processing time. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They will lie and try to take your money over blurry fine print, and their customer service is impersonal and incapable of looking into specific issues rather than simply reciting what is already printed on their website.

Makenzie Baird Kuna, ID

Originally I had purchased four bridesmaid dresses from LULU's. I will admit they came very fast so that was nice, however one dress did not match the color of the other dresses. Another one of the dresses had a tear in the seam. The whole process to send these dresses back was a nightmare. I was able to send them both back for free. However, as well as sending me 2 replacements for the dresses, they refunded my card! I was very confused. Me being an honest person, I called them and pointed out to them that the refunded me as well as exchanged my dress. I immediately was told that I needed to pay them back in 3-5 days when the refund hit my card. They made me feel that I was stealing, when in fact I was calling them letting them know they refunded me when I wasn't supposed to be. So I had to sit around for a week waiting to receive a refund that I should have not gotten in the first place because for some reason they could not VOID the refund. I then had to call them back to RE-PAY for the dress. I was very irritated. I honestly feel that they should have let me keep the refund that was their mistake in the first place. Anyways, I went ahead and called them back to repay for the dress. I thought I could put this whole company behind me after this. Instead, two days later, I look at my bank statement and they DOUBLE CHARGED me for the one dress! I am so upset and disappointed with this company. I would not recommend anybody shop at this website. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days for MY MONEY to go back into my account. The only way that I would every consider shopping with LULU's again is if they did the right thing and refunded me the entire amount that they took from me in the first place. Until that ever happens, I will not shop here. If any of my friends or family ask me advise on shopping here, I will go back to this experience. This company really needs to pull it together to prevent other customers from experiencing this.

Annemieke

I've purchased from Lulus several times. Their delivery time is unusually long from date of purchase to actual receipt of merchandise. Also, returns are exceedingly unnecessarily long. My latest shipment arrived minus a much needed belt for a jumpsuit I ordered. After, contacted Lulus of this error, I was told they no longer had the item in my size. I suggested they'd simply take a belt from another another package and mail it to me. This, they could not do because they "do not do this because then we'd have an incomplete outfit." I reminded them they had sent me an "incomplete" outfit although I had paid for a complete outfit! I also asked them, did they not wish to correct their error with me instead of concerning themselves with an incomplete outfit for a non existent customer?!? She replied by offering a discount. Oh great, so maybe I should put a sign around my waist saying, "I realize a belt should be holding up this jumpsuit BUT I have discount!" Ridiculous. Just do the right thing!!! Possibly then your reviews will improve.

Madam Spencer

I ordered a Free People top from them that was quite expensive. ONE day after I placed my order, I saw the same top at Nordstroms online for just over $14. LESS. I contacted Lulus, who claimed to have already shipped my order---(In fact they had generated a shipping label but did not ship for days.) I asked if they could please price match and gave them the Nordstrom's link proving what I was saying. In my experience, everyone has matched a price when I have shopped online for a major brand. Lulu's did nothing. They refused to give me a refund for the difference in price (which to us would have really helped), and if I had returned it, I would have to pay for the shipping, plus they would not credit me the shipping I had paid already. Frankly, I have a small business and I would never lose a customer over $14. The good will is worth that surely... I told them I would never shop there again, and I never will.

sandra dias

I ordered 2 dresses from Lulus both came within the time frame, but I had to pay an extra $100 because of shipping costs, and once the dresses arrived I was so disappointing in what I purchased. One dress a size M fit good on the top but the bottom was insanely tight, definitely not a size M i usually wear a size small. Needed it for a wedding this weekend but its so tight it would be inappropriate to wear it. Lulus sizing is COMPLETELY incorrect. That is one dress down the other dress which was a long gown in size small, is too big. AGAIN WRONG SIZING. The slit in the dress is crooked and the seams are so badly done that the strings are showing. The zipper is super low quality, along with the dress. Regardless both dresses cost me a good $200 CAD because prices are in US and then I got hit with $100 shipping charge which I'm out now completely. I have to return the dresses which I HAVE TO PAY FOR AGAIN, losing money for no dress. This is so absurd, I've purchase from Lulus in the past but this is the last time, I basically just Lost $100+ on nothing because I have no dresses and a HUGE headache and waste of time. WILL NOT RECOMMEND LULUS EVER OR PURCHASE FROM HERE. Extremely angry and disappointed as the to weddings I have in June I still have no dresses for. It looks like from the other reviews I've read on here that Lulus does not have good shipping, quality or customer service.

Dissatisfied Customer

I purchased 3 dresses from Lulu which I returned immediately upon receiving because the quality were not what they appeared to be on their website. The colors were not as bright, the fabric in two of them were rough, looked cheap, and the stitching in the other looked unprofessional. My issue however, is the length of time it takes to be refunded for returns. It has been 17 days since I returned these items and I have yet to receive my refund. I spoke to customer service on several occasions and needless to say I got nowhere. They did not seem to be particularly concerned with customer satisfaction.

Jennifer M. Seal Beach, CA

I spent $150 on a dress only to have it arrive damaged (2 holes in the back of the arms along the seams). I contacted Lulu's customer service team to inform them that due to time constraints I would need to have it fixed by a professional tailor, rather than return and sent a new one (they were sold out online anyway). Lulu's informed me they would refund me the tailoring costs ($58) if I provided an itemized receipt, which I did. I contacted my tailor and there were TWO additional tears in the fabric that also needed to be corrected. I went to my tailor to see the dress and called Lulus. I've sent them pictures of the dress along with receipts and the essentially they told me "sorry, we'll send you store credit when you return the dress". I DON'T WANT THE DRESS. I DON'T WANT STORE CREDIT. I WANT WHAT I'VE INVESTED INTO THIS DRESS THAT IS UNWEARABLE.

Emi Renton, WA

Be mindful of shipping. I needed to ship it to my workplace (as my home address often gets packages stolen), if they try to deliver it on the weekends and gets sent back to Lulus, YOU get to cover the costs. I needed some dresses before I left on vacation and unfortunately they shipped it to be delivered on Saturday. It was sent back right away to Lulu's and I was informed that I could place a new order with expedited shipping if I wanted the items. Otherwise I would have to pay another $5 to get it shipped back out (which would be useless since my event would have already passed) OR pay a 15% restocking fee and additional $7 shipping fee (because THEY offer free shipping, they need you to pay for it when it gets shipped back). With the total of my dresses, that's a nice $31.48 Lulus gets for free and I get nothing. Last time I'll be ordering from them.

Brooke Lincoln, CA

This website is destined to be a scam. Got 3 dresses for graduation and the quality was nothing like the pictures presented online. Material was terrible and looked nothing like the material on the model. I was telling a friend about this and she told me (might not be true) that Lu Lu's takes their pictures from other websites and makes crappy quality items that look similar in the worst way. I sent them back today but I am worried due to the reviews on this page. I'm worried I will not get my money back. Overal, never been so frustrated in ordering clothes as I am with this webite. DO NOT SHOP HERE

Ann Hefel Denver, CO

Terrible customer service. I purchase 3 dresses to try on and returned 2. 3 weeks after the return, the dresses showed back up on my doorstep with no packing slip, explanation or email. I contacted the company and they said the items were 'damaged' and 'covered in hair'. They were 2 full length black gowns, and to think that not a single hair would get on them after trying them on is absurd. They took photos and emailed them to me which were laughable. I counted about 5 hairs. If people are unable to try on the clothing without the risk of it being un-returnable then you should have a no-return policy. Absolutely ridiculous, and now I have 2 ill-fitting black gowns totaling over $200 that are in perfect condition which I am stuck with. Will never use this site again.

cb Thibodaux, LA

very fashionable clothing at a affordable price! clothes are sometimes on the expensive side but they usually have deals on some big items to take some of the price off. Shirts are very comfortable!

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

They always have deal when i shop here. Clothes are very stylish and even when you don't see a product you can let them know and they'll alert you when it's in stock! Amazing customer service!

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Lulus is very affordable and have a nice variety. They have very trendy, high-end fashion options, for a low price. Lulu's clothing is a bit pricey but they have great fashionable wear. Their also including various ranges on the sizing charts.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Lulus continues to rise up to my expectations. Whenever I wear Lulu leggings my butt is always lifted and flattering. Lulu is comfortable, cute and never disappoints. I always get compliments when I wear Lulu.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I recently bought some really cute shoes from lulus and also have loved so many dresses I have seen (that have yet to be bought ;) but have always had a good experience with things as far as shipping and returns goes

Cole Colombo Managua, MN

I wanted to get my girlfriend a few items from here but they were sold out so I signed up for the waiting list. I got an email that they were back and purchased them at a good price. She likes how they fit and quality.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I love LuLus! They have such a nice website layout that’s super easy to navigate on finding what i want! They have amazing a amazing costumer service hotline that’s open at the most reasonable hours!

Amanda Montebello, CA

I was on a waitlist to purchase a pair of sandals from Lulus online and once the shoes were in tock they notified me. The shipping was fast and the customer service was great.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I bought a cute long maxi dress for my cousin's wedding from lulus and it was perfect! I wear the dress to all of the weddings i go to and I an always getting compliments! I will continue to be buying dresses from them

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Lulus has the best selection of dresses that will suit any occasion! I love the styles they have and you are paying for really amazing dresses that are of the best quality! Just be aware of sizing and the fit of the dresses.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Lulus has some of the best leggings that you will ever find, they have a plethera of styles and designs that you can choose from so it increases the chance of you finding some that you will enjoy!

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I have always had good experiences with Lulu’s. The sizing can Ben slightly off, but the prices are good for the products and they have a fast delivery. Their return process was kind of confusing, however, by overall I had a good experience.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I recently found lulus and have loved it! I have only order from then a few times but will be making more purchases from them soon! They always have the cutest clothing for a good price! There customer service team is amazing and make it very easy to return items! Can’t wait to order from them again soon

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

Lulus is the best bang for your buck! They can provide outfits for any occasion. Their shipping is fast and the quality of the material is reliable.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

I love getting clothes from Lulus because I know what I am getting cute clothes, and great quality.I am in love with their leggings.

Paige Naperville, IL

I used to buy a lot from Lulu's and normally the clothes would work out for me. However, I recently had an experience where some things did not work out and I sent for return. The instructions on how to return were misleading, and when I reached out for assistance the person was not helpful and really condescending towards me. Really cute clothes, but if that's how they treat customers I don't want to give them my business.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Paige, Thank you for your review! We're truly sorry for any confusion about how to ship your return back to us, and for the lackluster customer service you received. In hopes of assisting with this, one of our team members reached out to you on 12/16 by phone and email. Your return was transferred to the correct shipping carrier, and arrived back to us yesterday. We have since processed your return, and your refund was issued today! You should see it post back to your original payment method within 3-5 business days depending on your bank's policies. We pride ourselves on quality and service, so we never want to leave a customer without the assistance they need! In hopes of making up for this experience, we've sent you some store credit for use on any future order. We hope that we've been able to resolve this concern for you. If you do need any further assistance, please feel free to be in touch with us. We're in the office daily and will help however we can! Have a great day! XOXO

Dec. 20th, 2019

Svetlana Trenton, TN

I made an order and I am in love with my Burgundy squareneck velvet dress 😍😍😍 Fits like a glove and very good quality for that price !

Highly disappointed Charlotte, MI

Originally I didnt receive the dress I ordered. I had to contact them and they were fast at getting me a replacement. Shortly after one dress arrived, the original arrived as well. The dress didnt fit me, so I returned both dresses in the same bag. I have been trying to get my money back and it is becoming very frustrating. Their return department is saying they only received the one dress. Which is not true. I would not keep a dress that doesn't fit me. I just want my money back. I will never buy from this site again.

Reply from Lulus

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're truly sorry to hear about the difficulty you had with this return. At Lulus, we pride ourselves on quality and service so we would like to find a resolution for this. We reached out to you privately through BestCompany's messaging system on August 19th asking for more information so that we can locate your order, but we haven't received a response. If you could please provide us with your order number and/or email address, we will gladly contact you and provide assistance! Hope we hear from you soon! XOXO

Sep. 3rd, 2019

Linette Makawao, HI

I love your return policy and quality dresses. Love love love the dresses. I live in hawaii, so free shipping is everything here.