Lulus

5.3

Shelia Reed Grovetown, GA

I love this site. The clothes and shoes are to die for oh and earrings to. The prices are just right. The more you shop the more you save. With the VIP elite status everytime you shop you get 20% of your next purchase. I'm addicted to this site. I only wish they had a credit card.

Courtney Buchert Summit Hill, PA

In heels I'm usually between a 6 and 6 1/2 I decided to go with the 6 because the reviews on here said it runs big. It was a good choice, they fit prefect,they're so cute, so comfy, the adjustable strap is perfect, and shipping was super fast. Definitely will recommend Lulus to everyone.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Courtney, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you were satisfied with your new shoes, and that the shipping arrived quickly. We truly appreciate your feedback as it helps our Lulus community! Thank you again for taking the time to share! Have a great day! XOXO

May. 14th, 2019

Sharon david Richmond Hill, NY

Hi..my first time ordering....they sent out emails to let me know when it was shipped and when it will arrive...i was always updated.....when the package arrived...it was beautifully wrapped...well sealed.....good material....perfect fit....i was very happy....like a kid in a candy store....i will order again.....

Reply from Lulus

Hi Sharon! Thank you for taking the time to share a review! I'm so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your first Lulus order. If you haven't yet checked out our Love Rewards loyalty program, I would recommend doing so! We really appreciate your feedback, as it helps our Lulus community. Have a great day! XOXO

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Rachel Salt Lake City, UT

Lulus has always provided me with excellent customer service! The clothing items I have ordered have been high quality and have gotten a lot of love. I wanted to write this review because I recently had a great customer service experience where they went above and beyond to help me with a tricky situation.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for your review of Lulus! I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed the clothes you've purchased, and that our customer service team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your feedback! Have a great day! XOXO

Jan. 21st, 2019

Stacy Fort Walton Beach, FL

Ordered a dress the strap broke on it. When I emailed customer service they were quick to fix the problem. I have other dresses from them and they are great quality. Will use them again. Turn around time is good. Little more pricy but if you want to look like a million bucks, you gotta expect to pay a little more.

zoe

UPDATE: Lulus resolved my complaint after I escalated it with prompt, courteous service! They mis-packed my shipment and items were missing. When I received the shipment and reached out to customer service, the missing items were out of stock so nothing could be sent. The agents did not apologize for the inconvenience or offer any sort of compensation for my troubles or work around solution (similar items, store credit, etc) other than a refund to my credit card. Plus the Lulus agents are just irritating people to chat with -- they type every single sentence with 2+ exclamation points instead of chatting like normal people.

Joyce

It was Tuesday and I ordered a $52 black dress in size XS and paid for 3 day shipping so it would come in time for an event I had on Saturday of the same week. The dress came on Thursday, a day before the scheduled ship date, but when I opened it, the dress wasn't the one I ordered. I had ordered a scalloped dress with sleeves and they didn't even bother to send me a similar one! They sent me an off the shoulder black dress in size XS that was also $52. I checked the receipt and it said the dress I had actually ordered, not the dress I had received. I called customer service and the first person told me she was sorry for the inconvenience, would give me a full refund and sent me a shipping label to return it and $10 of store credit. When I asked if she could send the correct dress by Saturday, she told me there was no way they could ship it any earlier than Monday and that they didn't even have the correct dress in stock. There was only one left in XS when I ordered it, so that means they didn't even have the dress when I ordered it. I ended the call and a couple minutes later I decided to call them again. This time a different person picked up and when I explained my situation she already knew about my previous call and that I was sent store credit and a shipping label. I asked her if they could get a different dress to me by Saturday and she said they could give me free overnight shipping and it would come Friday or Saturday morning. She was so patient and gave me recommendations based on what I wanted and the call lasted about 40 minutes. I ended up taking one of her recommendations and ordered a $38 dress. They refunded me for the $9 of shipping on my first order and the difference between the prices of the dresses. I used my store credit towards the second dress and I ended up getting refunded about $27 in total. Just hours after being ordered, the second dress has shipped and is coming tomorrow. I am still not sure if they will pay for the return shipping and I will probably need to call them later to check on that but the customer service has been so amazing I am sure they will. Overall I am not happy about not receiving the original dress I ordered and how I spent my money on it when they didn't even have it in stock, but the customer service is great and they will give you a full refund and send you a shipping label and some store credit for any inconvenience. I was lucky to have enough time to receive my second dress, but if your situation is more urgent, I suggest ordering from a bigger company.

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

If you are looking to find a place that offers quality, unique and reasonably priced clothing, Lulus is the place to shop. Although it is an online store the reviews and customer service make up for the non-person experience. Many of my formal and informal dresses are from this site, in addition to shoes. I am usually a skeptic when it comes to online shopping but Lulus I can always count on.

Lisa ,

Although dresses were nice they did not fit and return policy states they can be returned as long as tags are still on dress. I tried dress on for all of 3 minutes and put back in box- tags never removed. LULUs claims there were no tags on dress when returned which is not true. They refuse to refund money.! Tags were on dress but there is no way to prove that. Total RIP off - would not recommend doing any business with this company if you think there is any chance of having to return item. Very disappointing. *update* company has reached out and is now stating they will refund money- thank you LULU's

Reply from Lulus

Hi Lisa! Thank you for sharing your review. We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding your recent return. This doesn't sound like a typical situation and we would love to look into this for you! If you could please email us at [email protected] using the subject line, "Review Moderation" and your order number, our team would love to get you taken care of right away! Hoping to hear from you soon, XOXO

Feb. 17th, 2021

Amanda Sewell, NJ

So first off let me say I did LOVE the clothes I got from them. I don't yet know about durability but I can say I did love them. They looked exactly like the photos. My issue I have, and why I am only giving 3 stars is, the website advertises itself to be American made clothes. Even 3rd party sites that talk about Lulus go on and on about how they are American made clothes. When it fact, there is only a "selection" of American made clothes. Both the items I got had tags that said Made in China. I ordered from them because I like to support American based companies.

Reply from Lulus

Hello Amanda, thanks for your review! We apologize for any confusion about our items' countries of origin. While we do have an extensive Made in the USA section (), some of our items are imported from manufacturers in various countries as you mentioned. We state in the product description whether it is Made in the USA or imported, product description so that our customers can purchase their preferred items. We hope this helps you to shop with confidence in the future! Customer Service () is here for you, so if you ever have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch. We will gladly help however we can! Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us! XOXO

Nov. 25th, 2019

MCohen Bethesda, MD

I love shopping at Lulus. Great pieces, great deals, and amazing customer service. For me, the whole experience of shopping at Lulus is a positive one, it's why I keep coming back!

Michelle Malden, MA

Lulu's is my go to spot for gorgeous dresses and jumpsuits! If I'm every unsatisfied, the return process is seamless and so I'm never afraid to give new outfits a try. I'll be coming back to Lulu's again and again!

Patricia Orlando, FL

Lulus has been my go to store for the past 3 years. I found it randomly and have loved ever since. The clothes have really great quality and the prices are affordable. There is so much to choose from. I love Lulus

sarah Hailey, ID

Lulus probably has one of the best customer service programs. They respond within 24 hours if you email them. They take care of everything you need almost right away, and they are super friendly.

Samantha San Francisco, CA

Lulus has a great variety and quality of all types of clothing, accessories and footwear. Pricing is fair and reasonable. They have great customer service on top of that! Items are the majority of the time true to size.

Kat Santa Maria, CA

I shop at Lulus for all my event needs! They have everything from dresses to dress pants. Literally if I have a function coming up I shop at Lulus. They are fast and efficient.

Robbyn Boston, MA

LuLus never fails! Every purchase I have made I have been satisfied with. The quality of the items and prices are very reasonable. The ease of shopping on-line is very user friendly!

Ha Moose Austin, TX

The website is simple and easy to shop. I just need to pick my size and focus on what I want. The clothes are variety in styles. Quality is good for the price I pay. Size is not persistent. I always order xs but some of them are way bigger than others. Beside that I am happy with most of my purchases. Will continue to shop here.

Taylor Rogers Dumont, NJ

I Love Lulus! Style is so important. My only complaint is depending on the product I am buying, I can be inbetween a small and a medium size. Small may be too small but a medium will be too big. So a lot of the times I end up returning half my order because even though I follow the size chart, the product just wont fit my body either way

Shannon Staten Island, NY

The products run small but are usually good quality so the sizing took getting used too. Aside from that the only real issue I ever have are the shipping and shipping return times. And with how long it takes to get any type of actual refund - it is frustrating that the shipping costs are deducted at all. It has been a definite deterrent at times. With places like Asos with two day shipping foe a yearly $15 fee and Venus with such fast and good service regarding returns and exchanges it’s frustrating. With online companies it’s usually common practice to offer better shipping options

Reply from Lulus

Hi Shannon, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! At Lulus, we're always looking for ways to provide the best possible online shopping experience. We will be sure to share your feedback with our other departments for further review. If you ever need assistance with your order's shipping, or with a return, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. We're in the office daily and would be happy to help! Have a great day! XOXO

Jun. 18th, 2019

krysti Beecher, IL

This company is amazing! Great quality of dresses, shoes, and clothing. Very good at returning if unsatisfied. Customer service is all over any questions you may have! 5 stars for overall everything

Liz Jeannette, PA

I love Lulus! They have a fast, simple checkout and returning is super easy too! Their clothing is so cute and I love receiving coupons and emails that make shopping that much better!

Christina Timoldi Bedminster, NJ

I can always find something I "need" here. But honestly every event in my life it's my go to shop for every outfit! Very affordable as well. My fiance is obsessed as well! :-D

Kim Latona Odessa, TX

Thank you Lulus for always making my shopping experience easy and quick. Your web sight allows you to find exactly what you’re looking for in just a few clicks. I am never disappointed.

Jessie Nicholson, PA

I love shopping online with Lulus! Tons of cute styles for reasonable prices. Their emails are great too because they always keep me up to date on codes or when things come back in stock.

Chantel Irving, TX

The clothing at Lulus are always cute and are priced at an affordable price point. The quality is always great and when something doesn't fit, return are always easy and quick. I will continue to shop at Lulus.

Hapapower Burbank, CA

Lots of cute pieces. What I DON'T like is how you encourage people to write reviews, then you don't post them. Why should I waste my time in writing a review, especially when I take pics of me in an item, if you're only going to ignore them? That's just rude.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Hapapower, Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We apologize for any confusion regarding our product reviews. At Lulus, we listen carefully to all customer feedback. For this reason, we moderate all of our product reviews manually rather than using an automated system. It can take some time for reviews to be published, but we try to get them posted to the website as quickly as possible! If you would like to privately message us your order number and/or email address, we would be happy to check on the status of your reviews and expedite their publication. We hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 18th, 2019

Newfuneze

I did not have a good experience with lulus. Immediately after placing an order I realized it was in USD which means a much higher price in Canada where I reside. I wrote to cancel my order. No. Wasn’t possible I was told. Only a few minutes had passed. The order arrived. But only 2 of the three items. The XL blouse would fit a ten year old and poor quality. The customer service was the worst I ever experienced. The refund policy requested you to return the items with a tracking number. The price of sending the items back to China with a tracking number cost more than what the items cost. I will never buy from this seller again. I should have known better. Read reviews before placing orders.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Newfuneze, Thank you for your review! We're so sorry to hear of your experience with this order, and we would like to assist however we can. Could you respond with your order number and/or email address so that we can locate your purchase and look into this further? Hope to hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 7th, 2019

Stacey Washington, DC

I’ve bought a couple items from this site. I’m typicalky very nervous about purchasing from new sites but this was a pleasant surprise. My items were perfect and great quality. It’s now my go to place!!

CJ

I had some issues with my order but the customer service people are very good, they refunded me with online credit and do their best to make the customer happy. They are a bit on the pricey side but overall pretty nice clothes and really good customer service :)

Reply from Lulus

Hi CJ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties with your order. However, I'm so glad that our customer service team was able to assist you! If you ever need help, don't hesitate to be in touch with us. Thank you again for your feedback - we appreciate it! Have a great day! XOXO

Feb. 5th, 2019

A Huff Dallas, TX

I had originally posted a bad review, but lulu's called me and were very nice after the initial problem with their customer service. I can't figure out how to delete this post, so I'm just rewriting the review.

Calee

items are decent quality and decent price. Ordering into Canada. Ive ordered twice and the duties each time were so much, $112 and $95 additional. This last order, one item was stained and another item was incorrect (they shipped me the wrong item) I reached out to there customer service. They offered me a 35% refund along with the shipping amount to refund for the stained dress but didn't acknowledge the miss shipped item. I replied again and they replied saying that the item I had wanted was now out of stock but could PAY to ship the item they shipped me by mistake to get a refund. The item they miss shipped me was a tank top for $27 and the shipping for me to return would be $24.95. I emailed again and expressed this was no fault of my own THEY shipped me the wrong item and asked if they can provide a return shipping label. They said they can't as I am in Canada. Super frustrating they don't have a better option for something like this. I the customer did nothing wrong. Yet if I want any kind of refund I'll need to still pay more. Ultimately not worth the price and if you happen to have any kind of issues good luck. I will say they do have a quick response time, which was nice but the options that had to offer were not helpful at all.

Ashley Grayson Clearwater, FL

Lulus consistently delivers me quality products, true to size. With most shipping being waived this is my favorite site to order from. I love all the the fun styles at great price points.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I’ve got my prom dresses from lulus for the past three years and I have loved every single one of them. They have an amazing assortment of different dresses and sizes and shapes. I would recommend this to any of my friends.

Amy Christian Sandy, UT

Ordered 2 pairs of pants because I was unsure of sizing, returned one pair and found the return process so easy. I opted for a credit with Lulus and they would send me a reminder to use my credit. Great quality on the pants I bought! Still love them!

Emmac Candia, NH

This company is a sham. They don’t take returns although they say they do. They have been stalling me for 2 weeks now when I ask for the address to return. Their phone # is disconnected. Do not buy from them, it’s all a Chinese ripoff website.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Emmac! Thanks for leaving your review. We're so sorry to hear of this disappointing experience. We definitely want to look further into this right away, as this does not at all sound like a typical Lulus experience. We are located and ship within the United States and would be more than happy to help however we can. If you could please provide your Lulus order number, we'd be happy to take a look and see how we can help! Looking forward to your reply! xo

May. 13th, 2021

Zoe Stein Cincinnati, OH

Lulus customer service has always been helpful. The vegan shoe section is amazing and the shoes last for years. One of my favorite sites

Natalia Correa MDTribe Miami, FL

They have really cute clothes for decent prices. Their customer service is also awesome! Their comments are really helpful in determining what size fit your best!

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I have bought several dresses off of Lulus and have always been pleased with their quality for the price I paid. I recommend their store to lots of people.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

My daughters buy dresses from Lulu’s and have been very happy with them. They are average quality but have very new styles and tend to have the looks the kids are looking for.

Rachael Lake Forest, CA

I’ve placed two orders recently with Lulus. The first order I returned some dresses and I did not receive a refund for one of the dresses because someone in the returns department messed up on processing the return. I did not get my money back for that dress. The second order I ordered a romper in two different sizes. The small fit perfectly so I didn’t open or try on the medium. I received an email that I would not receive a refund because of a stain in the intimate area. I never even tried it on! I’m beyond annoyed and will never order from them again.

Reply from Lulus

Hello Rachael! Thank you for sharing your review with us! One of our team members has contacted you directly by email in hopes of providing a solution for you. We have refunded both of the items referenced in your review, the dress which was not in the return package and the romper with the stain, to your original payment method for you. As a gesture of apology for any frustration this experience caused, we've issued some store credit to your account. This credit will never expire, and you're welcome to apply it towards any future purchase! We hope this helps to resolve your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We're in the office from 5 AM - 9 PM PST daily and will gladly help! Enjoy the rest of your day! XOXO

Oct. 14th, 2019

Sarah Williams Wilmington, NC

Wrong Color Bridesmaid Dress We all ordered matching bridesmaids dresses from Lulus in blush. Wedding day comes and I do not match the other bridesmaids. They send me dusty lavendar instead of blush. When I reached out to Lulus they claimed it was likely just a difference in dye lot. We all ordered our dresses within two weeks of each other and every other dress was identical. Additionally, my dress was not slightly off-tone, it was a different color. Their first offer to make it right was a 15% discount - their customer service regarding this has been a complete slap in my face. It is so not worth it you guys! Just do not shop with them if it is an important occasion.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are so sorry that you received the incorrect color dress, and we sincerely apologize that you didn't receive the assistance you needed when you contacted our customer service team. We see that since the time of your review, you have been in touch with one of our customer service supervisors. We hope that through this communication with a supervisor, we have been able to provide further assistance and a more appropriate resolution for your concern. We pride ourselves on quality and service, so we don't want a customer to receive an incorrect item. As your order was placed in October of 2018 and the color difference wasn't discovered until the day of your event, we realize that our options to find a solution for this inventory mistake were limited. We have issued you a full refund for the cost of the dress to your original payment method. This refund has been processed within our system, and you should see reflected back within a few business days depending on your bank's policies. We have reviewed your order and contact with customer service and agree that there was room for improvement on our part. We apologize again, as this isn't the standard to which we hold ourselves as a team. The 15% coupon initially provided to you was sent as a gesture of our apology while we requested further information, rather than with the intent to resolve your concern. When communicating with us directly you provided additional feedback about the subsequent exchanges you had with our customer service team. We take our customers' comments to heart, and want to improve our processes and service wherever possible. We assure you that your feedback, provided both by email and through your review, will be shared with our departments for further review. We understand your disappointment in the service you received, and we hope that in our subsequent communications we have been able to better address your concerns. We would love to do something to make this up to you beyond the full refund we issued, so we have sent you a total of $50 in store credit and a coupon which you're welcome to combine with this credit! We're eager to regain your trust in Lulus as a company, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to make this up to you if you place another order. If you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to respond to our recent email or give us a call at 866-918-5858. We're in the office daily and we would be happy to help however we can! Enjoy the rest of your day! XOXO

Aug. 13th, 2019

Phylicia Pottstown, PA

The dresses are always great quality! I like wearing form fitting dresses and they aren't see through and are very flattering. Love all the different styles they have.

Pamela Smith Independence, MO

I have ordered a lot from Lulus, but they sent the wrong size this time, and because I can’t get credit until it is returned and there were only 3 left of the size I needed, I had to pay up front. Then, of course, I’ll have to order more when the credit comes through. Not very happy.

Reply from Lulus

Hi Pamela, Thank you for sharing your review! We're truly sorry that you received an incorrect size, and we don't want you to have had to pay for the new order up front. A member of our team reached out to you when your new order was placed in hopes of providing assistance. We've expedited the store credit refund for the original item, and applied that towards the new order so that we can refund your card in full. The details of the refund are included in the email we sent on 6/18/19. We also sent you some store credit for future use as a gesture of apology for the inconvenience! We really hope this helps, as we're eager to improve your experience however we can. If you do have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to be in touch. Have a lovely day! XOXO

Jun. 28th, 2019

Rachael Chico, CA

The shipping was on time and without any delays. The item (shoes) I received are good quality and super cute. The prices are right! Love Lulu's variety of awesome clothing and accessories!

Missy Saint Donatus, IA

Lulus always has the best styles, customer service, quick delivery and amazing product!!! Love all the items I’ve ever purchased from them, they fit perfect.

Liz Fayetteville, GA

Lulus website is easy to use. Views and pictures of clothing already purchased help me decide if I would like to buy certain items. Lulus makes the return process quick and easy. I will continue to shop.

Amber San Francisco, CA

Very easy process, great user interface and easy to navigate around. Prompt shipping. Also, a great plus is that it's free returns (as long as you return your stuff in time).

Karla Chula Vista, CA

Love Lulus and love the vip program especially. However, the expiration date should be as long as it was with the regular discount code used to be of 30 days.

Sarah Toledo, OH

Clothing is great. The issue that I had was with shipping. My package was lost by USPS and wasn’t able to be recovered. That issue is out of the control of Lulus. I was more disappointed because I wasn’t given a full refund from Lulus for the item in which I never received.

Reply from Lulus

Hello Sarah, Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're so sorry to hear about your package being lost by USPS, and that the refund amount wasn't as expected. At Lulus, we pride ourselves on quality and service so we would like to find a resolution for this. We reached out to you privately through BestCompany's messaging system on June 18th asking for more information so that we can locate your order, but we haven't received a response. If you could please provide us with your order number and/or email address, we will gladly contact you and provide assistance! Hope we hear from you soon! XOXO

Jun. 28th, 2019