Kohl's Logo

8.6

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the products I get from Kohl's, but I never know if I'm getting a good price since they always have tons of mystery coupons and codes floating around. I don't like feeling like I need to search for every possible discount - just mark things at the selling price.

Brette Draper, UT

Kohl’s always have great clothes and styles that are reasonably priced! Nothing is overpriced here! And discounts can always be found during anytime of the year!

Jason Spokane, WA

I love their clothes selections and they always have good deals.

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

I personally love the seasonal items from Kohl's. Prices are great.

amycray Bangor, ME

Kohls has great deals and nice products but they tend to bring the prices up in order to provide such good sales

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

Kohl’s is a great store for home decor and appliances. Apparel wise, you can definitely see that their target demographic is the older crowd.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I love that Kohl's has discounts all the time. The quality is just amazing. And I love the customer service.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Kohls has a great selection of clothes, makeup, perfumes and shoes. You can basically find everything there. Some items are a bit expensive.

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I love Kohl's I think that it is a great place to shop. The quality of their items is very good for the low price you pay!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Kohl's is a terrific company. They have great clothes for amazing prices. Their sales staff is amazingly helpful. It is a great store.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I have never been very impressed with kohl's. I feel like the store content isn't worth the kohls cash incentive and I never find just what I am looking for when I shop there.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

this is a great place to get professional and formalwear. I love the prices they offer and the employees were very helpful.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

Great place, great value! Wish there was still one close enough to me so I could shop here more often !! I miss it!

Theresa Clark

They have the latest styles by well known names and at an affordable price. Customer service is excellent.

Allan

Location, prices, selection, I have showed at this store many times, the store is close c. Hi is this 40 yet no hi Hi

Alvin Jiji Gilbert, AZ

Kohl's is a great place to shop for high quality products for the entire family at an amazing low cost. Kohl's had great Black Friday deals as well.

William South Jordan, UT

I love this store! I swear every time I go there whatever I buy is always less than what the sticker says. Great value.

Sandy Sutton Spanish Fork, UT

Quality clothing and house ware items at very affordable prices. Many money saving coupons available.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

Kohl's sends out coupons fairly often, which is awesome. But when store product is not on sale, it is often very overpriced for the quality in my opinion.

Sav Flo Salt Lake City, UT

Kohls is great for quick back to school shopping when you can't find anything else in any other store. They are pretty good with having a variety of brand names. There clothes are reasonable!

Haley Newman Hamersville, OH

I can always find fabulous deals at Kohls! Coupons, Kohls cash, and something for everyone. The employees are always so nice and helpful as well.

Payton Burleson, TX

Such a great variety of products. For years, I have been able to find cute and affordable clothes plus items for the home.

MattB American Fork, UT

I used to order clothes and shoes from Kohl’s online. However I’ve found their prices to be higher than I’m able to find elsewhere and items take longer to arrive than when I’ve ordered from other sites

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

Kohl's make shopping a pleasure by including many discounts, fashionable style choices and accessories, and rewards through Kohl's cash!

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

The clothes at Kohl’s are so comfortable. The fabric is very light and breathable. And their styles are amazing they ship just in time as well.

cb Thibodaux, LA

they always have great clothing especially from big brands at a price cheaper than you'd pay at their stores. staff is very welcoming and helpful!

Thomas Andersen Tallahassee, FL

My family has always shopped at Kohl's and they always have exactly what you need. I love their selections and their prices.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Kohl’s is the best. They have such high quality clothing, at a reasonable price. They’re organized and easy to shop with

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

Kohl's is a great store to purchase clothing from. They have a huge selection and styles of clothing. You can usually find a coupon which brings the cost down.

MaryAnn Nampa, ID

Kohl’s always has great sales. If you are patient, what you are shopping for will go on sale. I like the quality of their clothing, great selections!

Brenda Thomas Ferron, UT

Kohl’s is always a great place to find clothes for the whole family. They have fantastic sales. I always order online and have it shipped to my home.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

Kohl's is great for getting a good product for a great price. We really appreciate the coupons that help to bring the cost down. They also have a huge selection.

Stacey Price, UT

Kohls is awesome! They have a great selection of items. I really like the home decor and holiday decor. the towels are pretty amazing as well

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

One of the great things about Kohl's is their variety. I like that they have a large selection of jeans and exercise clothing.

Deryl Managua, MN

I love Kohl’s clothing. I always shop at Kohl’s when finding presents for my wife, and they always have what I need.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

They have a wide variety of clothes, they are pretty cute. The quality is really good and the employees are always happy and are so helpful.

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

Great products. Lots of options. They also have great sales and deals! I always get my husbands t shirts here as they have so many to choose from!

amy rex ,

Searched high and low for Charlie Brown characters for Christmas and finally found them at Kohl's and it was a fundraiser. Win win win.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

Fix your internet! It's so hard to use the wifi in your store. Coupons are offered and it's like you don't want us to use them. We love your coupons but would like to access them while in the store.

Cole Colombo Managua, MN

I purchased Nikes at Kohl’s and was able to find a good sale on them. I like the quality as well as the style. I would recommend Kohl’s.

SavorTheGlory Baytown, TX

Kohl’s is a great place to shop it has a wide genre of clothing and shoes even jewelry to pick from and they do not brake the bank.

Camille Lynnwood, WA

There is more variety online than in stores, but not by much. And I hate that the only way you get free shipping is if you ship to store or with a coupon. Mainly, I paid for something online with a gift card and the purchase got cancelled for some reason. I never got my money back on the gift card ($50!!) even though I went in to the store and called corporate several times. Suuuupppeeerrrr shades!!! They legit stole from me!

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

I can always rely on kohls for clothing for the entire family, they have what is trendy and they always change up the styles which is good.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

My family and i love kohl’s. They have some great clothes and a wide selection of different items. The costumer service was always amazing!

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

Shop at Kohls all the time because they offer great discounts always! Even if you don’t have a coupon they give you one if you just ask.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Love this store I prefer getting my dickies pants from here, because they have the genuine dickies which are better quality.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Kohl’s is incredible. It has quality clothes and for cheap prices. It is an affordable way to have fashionable clothing.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Online shopping at Kohls is ok. They have more selections but I hate buying clothes online because sometimes different brands fit me differently, and Kohl’s has a weird return policy.

Christyan Bennett Ponchatoula, LA

Kohl’s has nice apparel for working out, elderly, and children. They have anything from fashionable shoes to Nike workout clothes. The prices are sometimes expensive.

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

I ordered sports pants, shirts, and jackets all the same last spring. And they thought it was ok to give me “whatever they had” left of other colors to make up for the fact that they didn’t want to call and tell me that they ran out. Very upset.