Kohl's Logo

8.6

JamieD Orange, CA

Excellent to work with! Fast and reliable shipping. They’ve got a great selection and the site is really easy to use

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Kohl's is a hit or miss store. I can find brand name products for cheaper than normal, which is awesome! They also have a wide variety of products.

Tori Walker Long Beach, MS

Kohl’s cash has helped me save a lot! It is also so very easy!! All of their products are all worth it!

skylar ladner Houston, TX

i like to go to kohl’s for jeans because they have a wide assortment to better provide for my fashion style.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I order online often as I have never had any issues with delivery or wrong sizes delivered. They have my trust.

Max Haynie Pleasant Grove, UT

Always have really clean and quiet stores for a great shopping experience. I always appreciate their offers in the mail.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like the selection and the quality of the items I get from Kohls. I have a hard time getting shoes here since I like better quality shoes.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

A nice variety of products offered at reasonable prices with some nice closeout and clearance pricing on selected items

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The clothes are great quality and they are reasonably priced. You can buy a ton at once without spending a ton of money which is really helpful!

Jaime American Fork, UT

Kohl's is a go-to for our family. We usually check Kohl's when looking for school clothes or shoes. They always have great sales!

bailey jo Orem, UT

not as popular anymore- but you can take your amazon purchases to kohls to return them! that alone gives it 5 stars

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping online at Kohl's for all their deals and money back on purchases. They have great values.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Kohl's is a great clothing store, it's normally too expensive for me but you can get some things on sale for like 3-10 dollars.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Lots of clothing but Quality isn’t great. Pricing is lower but clothes don’t last super long. Easy to buy and always have different sales going on.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Kohl’s products have gone down hill as far as quality products go. The website needs an update, reorganized, and I’ve had problems with returns, and using my kohl’s cash. Don’t advertise something if I can’t use them.

Jason Draper, UT

I've had good experiences shopping for clothing from Kohl's because it's not too expensive and I've never had a problem with their shipping.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I like kohl’s website because they give so many options from my searches, but sometimes the site is overwhelming because I don’t know where to start.

matthew Logan, UT

go to kohls a lot they have a good selection of dress clothes and such got some good shoes selection to which is awesome.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

I just bought some shoes from kohl’s and love them. They always have so many coupons you can use and they make it so easy to return unwanted items!

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

Really good clothes. Very stylish. They are a little bit expensive but if you go when they have sales then it's worth it.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love Kohl’s for their selection of baby clothes and shoes. It’s great quality the clothes and shoes and last awhile.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

The Kohl’s website has had issues with telling which items are actually in stock. I do enjoy their wide selection of items that they carry, however.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Kohl’s as a brick and mortar store, but also their website has a great selection and easy to use. I love their prices.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that if you are unable to find a size or style that you like in the store you can purchase it right at the store at one of their kiosks.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I shop at Kohl's for clothes more than any other store. We always have a discount and their sales are great.

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

My wife bought me a few shirts from Kohl's and I like them. Nice quality and bigger sizes. Good place to shop.

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

I buy most of my clothes from there, especially business casual! Great customer service

London Larson Riverton, UT

they don’t have the best clothes. just not very up to date with trends. the store is a little messy not going to lie.

chris Francom Saratoga Springs, UT

They have a good selection of name brand clothes. Sometimes it’s hard to find correct sizes.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Great clothes for a great price and best thing is I get paid to shop with Kohl's cash.

BILL Barnstead, NH

Fast delivery. Good prices and dale items. Kohls cash is great

olderwiser1

Online shopping is easy and fun. They could offer more free shipping to regular buyers.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

When I use this clothing company, I have alot of fun browsing through what they have to offer.

Brooke Salt Lake City, UT

I’m nigoing a huge fan of Kohl’s. They have great customer service, but I never mind find anything I really like here.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Unbeatable prices, sales and coupons. Lower quality and could use some more modern brand names.

Chelsea Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I like Kohl's! Definitely not the most stylish, but great quality. I love the deals they run and the Kohl's cash.

Kenneth Okerlund

In store experience hasn't been the best, and the online experience has been bad. I stopped shopping here after about a year of bad experiences with zero good ones.

Gerald Hays Layton, UT

They sell good quality clothes and shoes. They have great customer service as well.

Doug Berry American Fork, UT

Kohl’s is a great place to shop. They have a great selection and their prices are competitive

Deborah integlia Bedford, NH

I’ve bought many of my clothes here. They have amazing deals and name brands to boot.

myles Ragas Houston, TX

Kohl's has a great selection of chlothes with light, breathable materials. I definitely recommend.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I always find great sales here! The shipments have always been quick and correct!

hmarashi Newark, NJ

A large portion of my wardrobe comes from Kohl’s, their prices are fair and the selection is large.

SamO Brigham City, UT

Kohl's is alright. Pretty expensive dress wear though. Like ties and dress pants/shirts. Nice store.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the rewards you get with using your card. I always order online and pick it up in store.

Teagan hickman Salt Lake City, UT

Kohl’s is a great reliable company with really good sales on clothes and other items...

Club rush West Valley City, UT

This is my go to place for pjs at Christmas time for adult sizes as well as kiddos.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

I love Kohl’s. One of my go to’s. I can usually find what I’m looking for and for a good price.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love kohl’s! Online shopping is so much better than going into stores. Kohl’s always has promo codes!

Kellen Layton, UT

It's cheaper and has a variety of clothes and other products to choose from. For what it is I think it's great!