Kohl's Logo

8.6

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Kohl’s has amazing deals so you can get a great value for your money. Pretty much everything in the store is always on sale.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Always find great deals and the website is very user friendly. There are also so many store locations that it is convenient to return items there if you prefer.

Sara Lageman Lageman

Kohl's has some really good deals. They do have some items that can be expensive but for the most part the prices are very good along with good quality items.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Shopping online at Kohls is the best way to shop. You can find anything you need, and usually for a great price! Their return policy and customer service is very good.

Tony Riverton, UT

We seem to have a Kohl's addiction in this house, primarily because of the Kohl's Cash and endless number of coupons they send out.

Regina Lindon, UT

Customer Service here has always been very helpful, they always help me find what I need. The clothing here is for low prices, but great quality.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's store is always a fun experience. They sell almost anything from luggage to clothes. Its kind of like Costco without the food. And they sell good jeans.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's has some really cute clothes and aren't overly priced. They have a good selection of brands and their sales are great. I shop there quite often for myself and my kids and can usually find whatever we need.

Kelsie Gleason Provo, UT

The Kohl’s website is super easy to navigate and user friendly. It allows me to find the best deal and the checkout process is simple.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Kohls has great quality clothes and other products. You can always find something you need or like when you walk in there.

Dana Temecula, CA

I have purchased several items of clothing from Kohl’s online and have been satisfied with my purchases, especially the in store pick up option. Returns are also easy.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Use to always go here to go school shopping. Was always able to find some clothes and shoes. Good pricing as well! Always have discounts

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

I bought some clothes here for my daughter online and didn’t love them. The sizing seemed off and the material wasn’t the best. They do have a good return policy and make it very easy to take items back.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

The last few times I have gone to kohl’s it has away been messy and doesn’t seem organized. They do make it easy to return items but the employees working aren’t always very friendly

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I think Kohl's is a great company. I enjoy buying things from this place. I think the have great prices for name brand prices. I think Kohl's is an awesome company.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

Kohls gets me in trouble! My entire wardrobe is from kohls. They always have new things and their sales are amazing! I feel like I'm always in there

Rebecca Provo, UT

I love Kohls! There are always great deals going on. Employees are knowledgable of coupons to help you get additional deals. Super cute clothes.

K Robison Layton, UT

Great store and friendly staff. I like their Kohl's cash that allows you to get a certain amount of store credit each month.

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

Their deals are amazing especially on black Friday! They have different styles and very nice products.

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Usually able to find some great finds but often times if you’re not shopping with a coupon it can be overpriced

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

Good prices, good selection, good return policy, clean stores, and good customer service

Allison Campbell Jackson, MS

Kohl's have wonderful althlitic and funshionable clothing. There sizes are good for kids.

Deron A Wells Vancouver, WA

Quality clothing and home goods at reasonable prices. Stable company that doesn't really need to improve on much.

Jim Wilson

I have shopped here for several years. They have a fair selection for business casual and good selection of jeans.

GenesisContractingLLC

Excellent selection of men's apparel. Active wear, work attire from casual dress to top professional.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I do not enjoy Kohl's very much, everytime I go there I never find anything I like because the styles weren't up to date and weren't even a good price.

Valerie Gundersen American Fork, UT

I love Kohl's return policy! They make it very easy to return an item that doesn't work!

Danielle Syracuse, UT

Great prices! They always make you feel like youre getting a wonderful deal! Good quality clothing too.

Dale Zollinger Kaysville, UT

Cloths and shoes are pretty cheap. I Dont buy many of them but the rest of the store is good to shop at.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Kohls has great deals! But doesn't have great quality products. It seems like the stores are always a little dirty too.

Misty Lacey Laurel, MS

I shop Kohls for every person in my family. If I cant make it to the store, I place orders online. Easy returns!

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Kohl’s clothing is priced so great! Their clothes are stylish and cute! I can shop here for the whole family and love being able to do it online.

Chaveli Lakeland, FL

Can always find deals here and my grandma always uses her rewards for sales. Also joke products are great.

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

Super durable and comfortable clothes for a super good price. Very good choice for just about any style of clothes.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

I love this store, always they have good deals, and offer good coupons discounts, nice clothes and affordable

MaryAnn Hagblom Eagle Mountain, UT

Lots of variety to buy from at great prices. And I love that they take returns for amazon. What a great service.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Kohl’s is amazing when shopping for the whole family. The best time to shop their clothes is when they are offering deals.

Cara Shumway Mesa, AZ

Love shopping at kohl’s for many people in my family. Really good sales and extra perks!! Very friendly staff!!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

One of my go to stores for sure. A little on the high end scale for me but their styles are always on point

Brenda Thomas Ferron, UT

Kohl’s is always a great place to find clothes for the whole family. They have fantastic sales. I always order online and have it shipped to my home.

Theresa Bour Little Rock, AR

Love Kohl's. I do most of my Christmas shopping at Kohl's. Love on line shopping .They have quality merchandise.

Deryl Managua, MN

I love Kohl’s clothing. I always shop at Kohl’s when finding presents for my wife, and they always have what I need.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

They have cute outfits. I like that they have boy and Girl outfits. I wish that I was less expensive, but they still have cute outfits.

Tungsten Hale Orem, UT

Kohls has an awesome selection of jackets to choose from. You can always find the one you're looking for!

Sarah Phoenix, AZ

Much better sales and prices online. Selection and availability is good most of the time. Convenient shopping and great clearance items available.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

Love Khols. We shop here all the time. Great prices on good brands and they have a great loyalty program.

Angie Riverton, UT

I really enjoy shopping at Kohl's! The clothes are cute and reasonably priced. They always great coupons to go alo g with the sales.

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Things seem really overpriced unless they are 30-50% off. Puts them back into the average elsewhere but makes you feel like you're getting a great deal.

Taylee Warner South Jordan, UT

I enjoy getting my clothes at Kohl’s. I think they have such good prices and I find such good deals.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Shopping the website is the best way to save money. Their coupons let you get great deals on really cute clothes