Kohl's Logo

8.6

Christina Kaysville, UT

Great customer service! Great products! And no hassle returns. I enjoy shopping here and they offer fabulous discounts.

TERENCE COURSEN

employees are friendly and helpful. store is clean and pretty well stocked. good discounts, also. be able to get senior discount on wednesdays , alson with store coupons,

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I swear there is always some kind of deal going on at Kohls. I love getting to the register just to find out the total is half the price of what I was expecting!!

Tara Beckert Saratoga Springs, UT

You can find just about anything at Kohl's. I've purchased clothing and shoes from Kohl's and have been very pleased with the quality of items purchased.

Carlene Dastrup Sandy, UT

Kohl's has probably the best sales of any of the department stores. I like that you receive Kohl's cash as well and that there are not limits on what you can spend it on.

Abbey Richards American Fork, UT

I love Kohl's Cash. I also love the brands they carry. I get a lot of cute stuff there. It is a lower quality clothing, but I don't mind as much since it is a good deal.

Megan Coalville, UT

Kohl's used to be where I would go for cheap cute clothes and get deals that I couldn't find anywhere. Now, they are more expensive than the stores they are suppose to be cheaper than.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Every time I go to Kohls I feel like I am shopping in the old people's store. Their style are out of date and quality of the clothing is not the greatest. However, their home and kitchen things are really nice and of great quality.

Jonny Hancock Draper, UT

Kohl's seems to always be having sales, which is awesome. I really like their Kohl's Cash too. I feel like I save a lot of money whenever I shop here. The clothes that they sell are nice, but nothing too fancy.

Myken American Fork, UT

I think Kohl’s is overpriced. They always advertise a sale but usually the things I need aren’t included in it! This can be very frustrating and I’ve stopped shopping at Kohl’s because I can find better prices elsewhere

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Kohl's is a great place to get gifts for multiple people at once. I always find myself there during the holiday season and I am never disappointed. Their Kohl's cash program is great and they're prices are always reasonable.

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

Kohl's has always been the go-to place I buy clothing for my kids. They have cute stuff, for such a reasonable price. Christmas halls are definitely done here.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

The online checkout process was quick and convenient. The best part, when I buy something that doesn’t work out, the return policy is wonderful, so is the customer service!

janice pan ,

My daughter found this dress she wanted to wear to Homecoming but didn't have her size in the store. We ordered online and got in time for the dance and her special night. Thank you!!

Dwhoush Theodore, AL

I find Kohl’s website hard to use sometimes. I try to look for clothes on their website but when I go into the store, they have a much larger selection. It’s great, just hard to use.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

The clothes are top quality and the sizes fit as stated. The variety of clothing options are above par and I can always find something that I love. The Nike selection could be a bit more varied, but I’m satisfied.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Kohl’s so much. You can find quality, long lasting clothing, for cheap. I love the Kohl’s cash and you can find SUCH good deals through Kohl’s.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

The Kohl’s in my town closed but I have a lot of clothes from Kohl’s in my wardrobe. I love Kohl’s and the staff is friendly every time I go into one.

Lkastner Slidell, LA

Boy oh boy, I love me some Kohls! They have such a variety for women. Would like to see more for ages 13-17 in adult male section that is modern but not ghetto.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Kohl’s online experience has not been my favorite. At times I have found price discrepancies between what’s posted online versus whats at the store. Also compared to other online clothing retailers, Kohl’s prices are on the higher side.

Andrea Barney Panguitch, UT

I recently bought three bedspreads from Kohl's. I received Kohl's cash and was able to buy $50 worth of clothing with that. I like getting more for my money

take7 Sandy, UT

It’s close to me and has awesome sales and that’s a plus for me! Clearance is always fun to browse and they’re great when you want all brands in one store.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

I have ordered from Kohl's for my 12 year old daughter who is picky about what she wears. She has found the best luck at Kohl's with a wide variety of clothing choices in comfort and style.

Karlie Ady Sandy, UT

Usually around Christmas there are some great deals but generally speaking, they’re non-discounted price is always way higher to make you think you’re getting a great deal withs coupon when in reality that’s the sale price everywhere else. There are SO many coupon exclusions now too That unless you find something off brand, not a toy, beauty product, or special appliance... that’s already on clearance..... you’re not getting a great buy. Quality issues as well. Used to be much better.

Mrs.LadyTee Chicago, IL

This site saved Christmas. It was the only store that had a last minute Elf Reindeer for a great price and was able to ship it in plenty of enough time

Toni Baker West Valley City, UT

We love to shop khols variety and there for everybody in the family from underwear to formals from sleep where to pots and pans love calls close and good prices

Reckholdt Draper, UT

I can always find a good deal at Kohl’s. Anywhere from clothing and shoes to kitchen and household items we always find what we are looking for and for a great price.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

Kohl's has always been my mother's go to store for our school shopping. Kohl's cash makes sure that you get the most for your money and still end up saving as well.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

One thing I don’t like about this company is it seems like they always raise their prices right before they have a sale. But there is some cute clothes and it definitely ships fast

Debra Ogden, UT

I frequently purchase items from Kohl's online-they are great about accepting returns if the product isn't what I was expecting or if it fits incorrectly. I love having the flexibility of shopping instore and online!

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

Kohl's online is pretty easy to navigate and filter down to the type of clothing that you're looking for, and their selection is pretty decent. I've found that almost everything that you can find online, you can also find in store. It all depends on what's most convenient for you whether it's worth it to pay and wait for shipping.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I purchased boots from Kohl’s last year and they have lasted through many wears. Kohl’s pricing is very competitive and the quality is also great.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

The Kohl's website is a good way to shop. There are additional items online that cannot be found in the store. There is great variety and you can have items shipped to the store for free pickup.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

At Kohl's they have a variety of things from shoes to clothes and toys and everything you need for the day. Some of the things are a bit over priced. But I still love shopping there.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I don't shop at Kohls a whole lot because unless their products are on sale or unless you have a coupon I do think its a little expensive. But You can get some great deals when they are having a sale!

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Kohl's has a wide range of products and great selection. The pricing can be a little confusing because everything is "on sale." It is hard to know if you are really getting a good value because all prices are discounted.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

I have had great experiences with online shopping with Kohl's. I have never had any problems just one issue where an extra shirt was shipped and we returned it to the store.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Kohl's online has a huge selection on clothing for the entire family. I like being able to use their cash back deals. They carry good quality clothing at reasonable prices. Their clearance section is fantastic.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

love that you can take back amazon returns to kohls. quality of clothing is pretty good, don't always wash up very well. style of everything has gone down quite a bit in the last couple years.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love their selection and how easy it is to find what I need. When my daughters need to shop I pull up the web site and let them go. Great clothes and so much selection.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's has great clothing and all of the latest fashions. Sometimes it can be really expensive for small things, though. The customer service is great!

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Always use to shop here. Lots of clothing to choose from but the clothing isn’t always very good quality. However, but the pricing is good for clothes when shopping on a budget.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Great store, my mother always took us there for school shopping. They have a good variety of all clothing. Some clothing is not good quality and it is always messy. But pricing you pay for the clothing is not too bad.

Haley Baldwin

Kohl’s is pretty good business. Their website is pretty easy to use but they don’t always have what I want or need. They have good sales and discounts but I wouldn’t have them be my first choice.

Becca Tallahassee, FL

Boy do I hate to love Kohl's! Such phenomenal prices, discounts, etc., but the clothing isn't quality, for the most part, and they don't have policies for the oversight of ethical labor practices for the clothing manufacturing. BUT I will buy the heck out of anything else they sell!! Kitchen items, toys, etc.!

Emily Walker Provo, UT

Kohl's is my favorite store to shop at! They have tons of options and great deals. They also give Kohl's cash which always makes me want to go back and spend more!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I wear a size 13 shoe in mens. I bought a really nice pair online at Kohl's. They carry so many brands that I like. If you are like me and don't enjoy shopping all day Saturdays, try out Kohl's online. Its wonderful.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

There is a lot happening on this website but they do a good job of organizing it with navigation functionality. It also loads extremely fast on a consistent basis considering how much content they have.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

Great website, it's easy to find items that you're looking for. They also have all the coupons available at checkout so you don't have to search your emails for codes.

Amber Gilbert, AZ

I have found I have to send back many returns and the returns are not free. I end up in the store to complete returns more than I would like. The Kohls Cash and savings are why I still shop with Kohls online