Kohl's Logo

8.6

Megan Rigby

I Enjoy shopping at Kohls. Prices are always reasonable and clothing is of great quality. Customer service is always quick, efficient and easy to converse with if necessary.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I'm a big fan of Kohl's online. They have a wonderful return policy and since I'm an online clothing shopper, I like their website and the ability to see which stores certain clothing is at.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

Kohl's is a bit of a racket: It conveys the appearance of a budget store like T.J. Maxx, and yet it has the opposite business strategy: Take cheap items and sell them massively overpriced. This is obscured by the fact that Kohl's cash and rewards are handed out liberally, but I feel that it's not really worth the effort of trying to work the system to gain what seems like middling savings. Not all of their items are cheap, however, and some are of great style and quality. However, this isn't enough to make it stand out as a store to shop in over a mall or outlet.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Kohl's is a pretty good clothing store but I am confident I would enjoy it a lot better if the layout was way more organized. It honestly doesn't make any sense the way the have everything set up. Also, the check out line is always ridiculous!

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I really like Kohl's. There is such a huge variety of things to get there and everything is really good quality. I also really like their Kohl's cash thing they do, it makes me always going back because i have to spend it.

Nichole Davidson Sandy, UT

I try to avoid Kohl's as much as possible unless I'm desperate (dress to match wedding colors). Not great quality products - not even impressed with Vera Wang's line. Shoes aren't good quality and look very generic with original price tags that resemble high quality, name brand shoes. Granted, they are always on sale but it's not an honest price, like they mark them up to trick the customer in thinking they're getting a good deal. I'm sure this is a common practice, but Kohl's seems to stretch it a bit. Only good thing is that you can get decent workout gear for cheap.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

I think Kohl's is very messy. All their clothes are thrown everywhere, and it is at all stores in my area, not just one. They don't have great quality either. Their merchandise is mediocre. They do have great incentives and sales though, which keeps me shopping there.

April Jones Salt Lake City, UT

I am able to find any clothes for my girls I need! My oldest only wears the Wallflower brand and for my younger one, they have many options. And many modest for younger girls.

Alethea Nay Tremonton, UT

Kohl's is great because of their huge selection of things, but oftentimes their organization in the store is haphazard and it can be difficult to find what you want. However, their products are good quality. We often purchase the stuffed animal and book combo that they offer and my little brothers love it.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

My wife is handicapped and has difficulty trying on clothes at the stores. We have been to two different stores in Utah this past month. We have always found associated willing to help her find clothes and bring here other sizes and brands to her in the dressing room being she is on the slow side traveling around the store.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

Kohl's sells some of the most comfortable clothes i've seen. I bought a jacket from there two years ago and it's almost still as soft as when I first bought it. Workers are always willing and ready to help as well.

Binky Little Rock, AR

My blue corduroy pants I bought at Kohl's about 15 years ago are just now wearing thin, and I wear them a lot!! Time to go shopping and get some Kohl's Cash while I'm doing it!!

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

My experience at Kohl’s has been very minimal I haven’t had too many issues with it once again I haven’t spent a ton of time in there I do wish their clothes went a little bit larger into the plus sizes for women and even the big and tall for men’s I think they have occasionally a few things in there but once again being a bigger girl I wish that they did have a little bit higher sizing but they don’t so it’s OK everything else that I’ve ever bought from there seems to be good high-quality though

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Super cool clothing for the entire family. I really like that they have styles for all ages and that they continue to keep a relaxed shopping experience at their stores. Their earn cash incentive is a plus around the holidays so that's a big draw for me.

B Bartholomew Provo, UT

Always can find great deals especially if you combine their promotions and discounts. The quality of clothing is good. The people are friendly and I can always find someone to help me.

Leslie Comstock Sandy, UT

I like ordering online with Kohl’s. It’s user friendly and allows me to look up the latest deals & coupons, before I checkout, with my order! If you haven’t tried it yet you should!

Keri Wilson Houston, TX

Kohls is one of my favorite stores to shop. I feel like you have a great selection and you get quality clothes that last. I also love the no hassle returns. They always have great sales and coupons to help save money.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

I love that you can earn kohl’s cash with every purchase. I love that you can find name brand clothing or shoes at an amazing price plus be able to use coupons and kohl’s cash.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Everything is always on sale at Kohl’s, which is great but also makes it somewhat difficult to determine if you are getting a good deal. They usually have multiple coupons available that can even further discount your price.

Nancy Verschoor Lawson, MO

I love shopping the sales and clearance racks. I find many great bargains which I can enhance by using per cent off coupons. They are wonderful to buy from and on the rare occasion I need to exchange or return something, they are very easy to work with.

Connor Farmington, UT

Shopping Kohls online is so easy, and I love that you get Kohls cash shopping online too. The best part is that if you need to return anything you can return it in-store, which are basically everwhere.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

I find that their normal prices are higher then I would like to pay. But, when you stack coupons and Kohl's cash you can get amazing deals. Sometimes being patient pays off, especially for big ticket items.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I'm a huge fan of Kohl's when it comes to shopping for clothes. I can bounce between the juniors section and women's. It's trendy, and I think the quality is fairly decent. Plus, who doesn't love Kohl's cash!?

KC Riverton, UT

I actually prefer to shop for clothing at Kohls online rather than in the store. It's easier to find the sizes and colors I'm looking for... and there's usually a coupon or promo code discount. The pick-up experience has been really easy too. Plus, the lines in store always seem so long!

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Great products but poor website. I always struggle with the ease of use online. In store, everything is great. Not really pleased with online site and way to go from one area to another. Wallet was easy but now, it's hard to find credits or coupons

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Kohl's isn't cheap, but they carry a large variety of unique, modern items. This has been a great place for gift shopping. I'm certainly shopping on Kohl's for this holiday season. Customer service is also super friendly and cooperative as well.

AK Riverton, UT

Kohl's is a pretty typical department store. I can usually find good clothes for my whole family. However, never ever buy something full price! There is always some sort of deal or promotion going on. I don't really like playing the game with all the promo codes, but you can usually find good stuff if you do.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

This website is awesome. I can usually find what I'm looking for on their website with little to no trouble. I have ordered multiple times from Kohls on-line and use their in-store pickup option rather than shipping, it's cheaper and quicker.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I do like the selection on line, but have found that the sizing and the material are hard to gauge online. I usually find it better to find the item in store and then check online to see if there are more color or size options.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I’ve used Kohl’s a good amount and I like them for the most part. Sometimes I don’t find what I’m looking for and the quality of products is not always the best. They do however have a helpful staff that does their best to get you what you need.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

I love this store so much. I am always buying my clothes from here. Love my Kohls card, and all of the discounts I receive when shopping here. Customer service is always so helpful.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Good clothing store to shop at! Always has different stuff and styles. Sometimes the brands or material can be cheap but other times very good quality of clothes. Also got my grandparents a waffle maker and it’s the best thing ever it works so well! Great store overall.

Teresa LeBaron Lake Villa, IL

Love the feature to order online from the instore kiosk of an item that’s not in stock in store. Plus it ships for Free directly to your home. Have used these feature several times.

Julie Spanish Fork, UT

I have a Kohl’s card so I get free shipping once a month which I like. I also like that I can use Kohl’s cash on anything including Nike, Under Armour, etc. I don’t like that I feel like all their prices are super inflated. Often times I order online and more than once my order has been wrong and when I call the item I wanted is gone and they don’t do anything about it which is frustrating. They could at least offer a replacement or a coupon or something.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Kohl’s is where I always get my new school clothes especially with kohl’s cash. They literally have everything from shoes, clothes, accessories, to perfume. I can get anything and everything I need there.

Julie Kincaid Soldotna, AK

I have been shopping at Kohls for probably 20 years. Their stores are always a delight to visit, being clean and well organized. Usually I am able to find some clothing or houseware items that I want. I love their sales and their coupons, and their cashback programs. If you combine all that, you can usually get a great deal.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's has a a lot of great deals and I love the Kohl's cash you can earn with purchases. Remembering to use them during the time period is tricky though, because there is a time limit on how much time you have to use them. Clothes that I have ordered from them have come in a timely manner and were nice. Love that they take returns in store.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like to shop at Kohl's online especially when it is December and my time is limited. They offer free shipping and returns everyday. I always find great prices and save a ton of money especially in their shoe department!

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Shipping can take some time and be expensive if you dont reach a certain threshold. However, I can usually find a good coupon code to bring the prices down, which is great. There is a huge selection of products to choose form and I can usually get some Kohls cash as well, which is a plus.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

My wife buys me clothes from here when they have sales and they have a nice selection. I really like to buy their athletic socks that last me years. If we are unable to find what we are looking for in the store we can order from a kiosk at the store and they will send me my product directly to my home.

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

I personally love the seasonal items from Kohl's. Prices are great.

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

Kohl’s is a great store for home decor and appliances. Apparel wise, you can definitely see that their target demographic is the older crowd.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great place for affordable clothes. It's a great place to go if you need to fill out a wardrobe on a budget. The website is great and there are always good deals to be had.

Ww Ss Chicago, IL

I wish I could shop there but the prices Just a tad bit unbearable. There is a lot of things that I definitely wouldn’t mind having but I’m not going to pay three times the price for what it’s really supposed to be worth. I think that store is set up for “ certain kind“ of customers where I feel like not everybody can “afford “the stuff so with that being said It just seems like some discrimination

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

They have amazing clothes but I wish their prices were a little bit lower because I feel as if other companies have the same value for less.

Gabriela Cintron Tallahassee, FL

makeup section is a little lacking but the fact that you have clothes from Jlo is enough for me to give a 10. anything JLo is a part of deserves a 10

SnowballH Sandy, UT

Kohl's has a fun variety of clothes to choose from. The prices are fantastic for the most part. We love the girls clothing department the best because we have so many girls in our family!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Kohl's is a great company that makes shopping easy for the whole family. I take my kids there for back to school shopping and have never been disappointed!

Amber Ervin , FL

Kohl’s literally have EVERYTHING you can possibly think of. From name brand shoes to high end perfumes. I love spending my time there just to see what’s in.

Christina Kaysville, UT

Great customer service! Great products! And no hassle returns. I enjoy shopping here and they offer fabulous discounts.