Kohl's Logo

8.6

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Love Kohls!!! Every time I go there they give me a coupon if I forgot mine. They have great sales too. Plus now you can do your Amazon returns there and they give you another coupon!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Great source of online clothing. Great prices and fine selection. The website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. All retail sites should be this easy to use. Kohl's wins my business by providing a great online shopping experience!

Beverly Schacher Gulfport, MS

I love buying clothes on Kohl's website. It is very convenient that you can return items to the store if neccessary. They always have sales going on and you can use Kohl's cash and coupons.

Cindy Gilbert, AZ

I absolutely love shopping at Kohl's! I shop their frequently and use their app to shop ahead of time for pick up or in my free time. They always have friendly staff around to help.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Kohl's has great quality clothing that are cute too. The discounts are sometimes always hard to find. The price can be a little high for us but the service and help that they give their customers is great.

ousawvh2 Leesburg, VA

If you're looking for good quality products and don't want to pay retail prices I recommend Kohl's. In my opinion you can find some great deals in their clothing and jewelry departments. If you happen to have a Kohl's coupon (20% or 30%) the savings is even greater even on sale items.

Pete Centerville, UT

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores. Their customer service is amazing. I've bought multiple items for family and they always let me return the product if they don't like them or want a different kind.

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

Kohl's definitely has the best sales on their merchandise. I bought 9 suits at Christmas time for under $900 and also got Kohl's cash. The suits were delivered in time for Christmas giving. I bought a comforter set and a vacuum with my Kohl's cash.

Nathan Cunningham Orem, UT

I wish Kohl's offered free shipping on any order, but there are a ton of promos the store runs, so you can always save money. A $300 order for my wife and I was $102 - can't be mad when you save money like that. Also, I've never had an order take more than 5-6 days to arrive.

Naevi Staheli

Kohls is great because there's always some type of deal or discount that can save you lots of money. However it doesn't offer free shipping which is the downside, but it does allow free returns and shipping after a certain amount is spent. Super cute clothes and good quality.

Kari Staheli

I shop at Kohls both online and in the store. I am a Kohls credit card holder so I can get the extra 15%-30% off they send me about every month. I save a lot at the store by using that and the Kohls cash I earn. Returns are easy. Quality of item is not alway great after a wash, but probably worth what I paid for them.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Like to shop kohls and get the great discounts and cash back rewards online and in store

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

I love online shopping at Kohl's. Kohl's is affordable, modern, convenient and unique in every way. I also love that I can order and online and pickup in-store on the same day I ordered. I've been in a pickle quite a few times where I needed something same-day and Kohl's always delivers!

Brenda Horne Orem, UT

I love to shop at Kohl's. It is the store I go to first when I need some new clothes for myself or my children. I've also gotten some great household items there for the kitchen and some luggage. They have great coupons that I frequently use.

Christina Bliss Lehi, UT

I enjoy shopping a Kohl’s they have styles and selection that I like. They stores are always nice and tidy except there changing rooms. Their changing rooms always seem to be over ran with clothes not enough employees to keep up with the demand. Kohl’s has started doing a lot of buy one item get the second on 50% which drives me crazy. I don’t want to have to buy two to get the lower price.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Kohl's has been a great store to shop at. Now that they have an Amazon return kiosk it makes it even more convenient to go there because when I have an item from Amazon that doesn't work, I can easily go to Kohl's to return it.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I purchased items online with in store pickup. The items came really fast and with free shipping I was really happy. My problem came when I went to pick up the item in the store the line for me was right next to the returns line. There was no one in the in store pickup line but quite a few in returns. So when I got in my line I got more than a couple of dirty looks from people waiting in returns plus a few comments. I wish the in store pickup would be in some other area just to eliminate others misperceptions. Other than that they were quick to help me and it was a great experience.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I ordered a birthday present (shirt) online and choose the “pick up in the store” option. It was great because I needed it right then but didn’t want to pay an outrageous amount so Kohl’s delivered. The wait at customer service was a bit too long though when i went to pick it up.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Everything is always on sale at Kohl’s, which is great but also makes it somewhat difficult to determine if you are getting a good deal. They usually have multiple coupons available that can even further discount your price.

Aimee Long Beach, MS

My family and I all love Kohl’s and have been extremely happy with the quality and value of the clothing and shoes. The staff is always helpful and the sales are amazing! They always have clothes and shoes that align with the latest trends and I know I can always find something cute to wear when I shop at Kohl’s.

Haelyn Lahens Deerfield Beach, FL

Kohls has a wide range of clothing items to choose from and they are of great quality. Their sales are very large and are worth it every time. From cute jeans to sparkling jewelry to amazing sunglasses. I go there and get a new wardrobe if I can every time.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I have gotten some killer deals at Kohl's. The usually always have a percentage off coupon available and they allow you to stack coupons and Kohl's cash. Their prices are high but with the items on sale and then an additional percentage off, you can get it at a pretty reasonable rate.

Becky Livingston, TX

I love shopping at Kohl's. I use the website often to find products and prices and then usually check to see if they are available in the local store. I have ordered online when I'm ordering enough to get free shipping, especially around Christmas time. I'm always pleased with the quick shipping and please with the ability to do returns and the store.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love going to Kohl's because it's always very organized and I can find what I want easily. I always get backpacks from here, along with most all of my back to school clothes. Definitely going to keep shopping here the rest of my life.

Lilly Logan, UT

I just barely ordered some shoes from kohl’s yesterday because they were 30% off. Kohl’s is always having these amazing deals. And it’s nice to go shopping there because they have so many nice brands all in one store. If I need more than one thing, I will be there no matter what.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently bought a pair of swim shorts on Kohls.com and it was good experience. I was having trouble finding my size in some other stores and I checked online at Kohl's and they had it. I ordered it and it came to my house with no problems.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I dearly love Kohls. They have great styles, great variety in their clothing, and the prices are AMAZING. There are always sales, there's always something to take advantage of deal wise with Kohls. Plus Kohls Cash makes it even more affordable.

Ronda Hills

Good selection and reasonable prices. I like the ability to access coupons and Kohl's cash easily online. Shipping options to your home or pick up at the store. Packages arrive promptly and in great condition. Easy return options.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I recently rejoined the workforce and was in need of some new business casual clothes that I could wear to work. I didn't have time to go shopping, so I ordered several items from Kohl's website. I loved the selection and the discounts that I received.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently went to Kohl's to buy jewelry for my fiance. The woman at the front desk was super helpful and patient. In addition, I had some Kohl's coupons, so the earrings I bought weren't very expensive at all. However, it seems as though the only time I want to go is if I have a coupon or there is a sale, which makes me not want to go now on a normal day.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

My wife and I have gotten a lot of our clothes at Kohl's. They always have great deals, especially during the new school season. They are high quality as well. I would definitely recommend. Their staff is always extremely helpful too.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

I like how Kohl's has many things you may need. A lot of the items are in the new fashion trends! The only bad thing is that it is very overpriced.

C. Floberg Tonganoxie, KS

Online experience is amazing! Items are shipped with no damage & have been 100% accurate every time!

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Kohls is a favorite of mine especially for clothes shopping. I have great luck in finding styles, colors and sizes I need.

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I don't have very many clothes from here but I bought a pair of pants once and they were great. They have cute colored jeans there that I would definitely buy.

Mason Allen Pleasant Grove, UT

Every time I go into Kohl's I feel like I am being scammed because there is no way everything is always on sale all the time unless things are just being marked up. I don't like shopping online their either because the shipping is expensive. Of all the times I have gone in, I don't think I have ever bought anything.

Cassandra Tetzlaff Bend, OR

I think the prices are fair, they have great customer service and return policy. I wish that Kohls Cash didn't expire so quickly, but it's still a great value.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping at Kohl’s I can always find exactly what I need and more. They always have sales and you can find quality clothes, furniture and more at Kohl’s

Rhonda Eskew Lincoln Somerville, TN

Have ordered many times on the website. Items arrive very fast. Extremely easy to return items to store that don't fit as expected for refund or exchange.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I was in need of a two piece suit for an interview and Kohls had so many options. Highly recommend checking them out because they have awesome prices!

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

Kohl's has been a fun place to shop. The have great discounts and a large selection of brand names. My wife loves Kohl's. Getting the catalogs and Ads always inspires my wife to go back for more.

Olivia Walker Kansas City, MO

I shop here all the time and every time I visit this store I always find what I’m looking for. I also use the app and I will always recommend this store.

Ldamico Surprise, AZ

I wouldn’t Evan give them a star. I placed an order on line Dec 26. Received confirmation the order had been delivered. I had not received the order and I noticed in confirmation order was delivered to a differant zip code. I called Kohl’s 866-877-8884 spoke to a Kendra. Worse service she told me to contact ups and have them delivered it to my address. We went back and fourth I asked to verify my address on file, she stated she couldn’t, I should know the address on file. She stated there’s nothing she can do. I’m furious. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT KHOLS AGAIN! I had to call my bank and dispute the charge of 82.50

J Beverly Hills, CA

I ordered something online. I always order online because I am disabled. The item was shipped to me damaged. Let there be no mistake, despite all their grandstanding, Kohl's DOES NOT have a "Hassle-Free" return policy. Their return policy is nothing BUT hassle. First, they ship NO return sticker with their items as do stores like Amazon and Wayfair. To get return something damaged you have to call them. And wait. And wait. And wait. And while you wait they constantly play a recording telling you that you called during a busy time and that you should call back when it isn't so busy. REALLY? So it is MY fault that you don't have enough staff to handle the myriad of calls you get from pissed-off people like me who are angry they even had to call you in the first place? PUT A RETURN STICKER IN WITH YOUR SHIPMENTS AND YOU WON'T GET ALL THESE CALLS. Also, YOU have to pay to ship returns. INFURIATING! I will never, ever purchase from Kohl's again. "Hassle-free returns"...WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.

Mrs. Boyd Charlotte, NC

I ordered an item that never arrived. Kohls.com claimed they issued another item, free of charge, but then the wrong item arrives. Not only was it the wrong item, but it's SKU number matched the SKU number of the correct item. Someone is putting the wrong labels on the wrong items! Nice to know I won't be the only unhappy customer. AGAIN. Now I am being told I need to return the item, pay to return the item, call to check to see when the return is processed, and then request the correct item. Why would I do all that when I can just go to AMAZON.COM and get the correct item the first time. Why wait for the third time and be out of time, patience, and shipping fees? I have NEVER had a decent experience with Kohls.com. I waited a couple of years in between mishaps to see if service would change, it has not. Good riddance :)

Mikayla Oklahoma City, OK

The center put in a bogus email after having issues with an orders billing address and because of that I got charged and never got my official order number. When I called to get the status of the chairs/make sure everything went through I explained the situation, then had to speak to a manager, and THEN after all that, they said that they couldn't look it up and hung up on me mid sentence. Piss. Poor. Customer. Service. Now I'm out $500 with no idea if I'll actually get these chairs and no way of getting my kohls cash. I don't know where people get off on not doing their jobs or treating people like crap, but I'll never shop from them again because of these two's actions and I for sure won't be recommending them to anybody.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Kohl's has more expensive clothes than I normally like to buy, but I do love to shop at their workout department. They have a lot of different work out clothes. I really appreciate that they have modest clothes and am willing to pay a little more for that along with the quality.

Kaytmay

I used to shop in Kohls. The last few times I visited I left with nothing. Apparently all plus size ladies like frumpy ugly dark cheap looking clothing. I won't be shopping there any longer. I closed out my credit card for this store because I obviously have to buy clothing somewhere but I have standards that I won't buy things because that's all they have to offer. I won't purchase clothing unless I like it. I will find things elsewhere.

Nishita McLean, VA

I really like shopping at Kohls! There are great deals going on throughout the year. Employees are knowledgable of coupons to help you get additional deals.

Jen Porter Florence, AZ

Beware of money with this company!!!! I ordered $117.28 some pick up and some delivered. (This became the worst mistake and realized how corrupt this company is) Right after making my purchase I checked my bank account to see what my new balance was. I had approx. $83 and change. Later on in the morning, I received a text from my bank giving me my balance. My balance was not close to the $83. So I logged in to find out that there was another charge from Kohls for $53.13 (Not authorized). I called Kohls right away to find out what was happening, did someone steal my card info and try to order from there too? Close, the company itself stole the money. They are also trying to say it’s not them it’s the bank that is charging it. (the bank won’t just hold/pend something unless the company tells them to, as if there was a purchase). Kohls also said that they would hold that money till I go in and pick up my items. The amount of my purchases being picked up was not even close to the $53.13, (so where they got that number I am not sure); But that $53.13 was because I made the choice to pick up some items. I picked up my items asap so I could get my money back. It did go back the $53.13 BUT they split up my transaction; pickups, delivery -- Making 2 transactions $46.66 and $64.15 = $110.81, the difference I am to assume is 1 from the ship to store item, which was approx. $7. That amount has yet to hit my account for a hard post and is not pending either, but its available for pick up. The company is fully aware of the fraud that they are doing, and the only reason they probably aren’t getting in trouble is because the non-authorized amounts never hard post to the account and it’s hard to file fraud or push more when something just pends. This type of fraud can screw someone up really bad, and there is no one to help them if this company takes everything they have and then some. They won’t pay for overdraft fees, or late payment fees of bills you have to pay; if they hold your money till you get the items from the store. Don’t get yourself screwed over by shopping with Kohls because . I am a more fortunate one that they didn't pull more money than authorized then they did for some people.