jClub Logo

jClub

jClub is a new online shopping destination that works directly with suppliers to cut costs and offer customers lower prices. jClub offers a wide variety of products in numerous categories including apparel, beauty, electronics, home, shoes, luggage, fragrances and more.

The company pledges to put its customers first, work with reliable suppliers, and ship all items for free.

Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

3.0

Janice Hamlin, NY

I want to recognize Samantha, she assisted me the other day. She provided excellent customer service, very polite, extremely knowledgeable, and did it in a timely fashion. She is a true asset to your company.

Sheila Dumfries, VA

My problem with this site has to do with honesty and transparency. I have made several purchases over the past couple of months and have been very pleased with every purchase except one. I posted 5-star reviews of the jewelry I had purchased and those reviews appeared on the site immediately and are still there. However, I also posted a 2-star review for the one item that I was extremely disappointed in and, although the review was confirmed and immediately appeared on the page, it had disappeared when I refreshed the page. That happened twice on two different days and I can't find any other negative reviews on the site, so it appears to me that all negative reviews are being automatically deleted, and I have informed them that I will no longer purchase anything from a site that obviously has something to hide.