Jane

6.6

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We ordered some shirts and they were delivered on time with the correct size. We did not have any issues.

Sharee M Las Vegas, NV

Love Jane! Great products, quick shipping, and easy to shop!

Rebecca Managua, MN

Jane is a hard place to shop at because they don’t have a defined style. The website is kind of messy and hard to find things on.

Reply from Jane

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Jane. I will pass your concerns to the appropriate department.

Feb. 26th, 2020

Lacey Horne West Valley City, UT

This is my go to site for clothes. I like how easy it is to return items and the variety of items available.

Clarissa Crawford Managua, MN

Jane has really good clothing and has a wide variety of options. Their clothes are cute and not too expensive.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Jane has some super cute clothes and some weird clothing. Occasionally I can find something that I like for a good price.

Madison Kneiss Mount Hope, WV

They have the cutest kids cloths and I am able to find unique clothing for myself.

Tony Riverton, UT

Made one purchase online and was pretty happy with it. Private sellers means big variety. Site is fun to browse.

Reply from Jane

Hi Tony! We are so happy to hear that you like Jane!

Nov. 11th, 2019

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Jane is great for finding cheap options with boutique styles. Everything came early and worked great.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I used to really like Jane, but then I won a giveaway and Jane never gave me the promised gift card, so I suddenly have stopped shopping there. I just don't want to support a company that is untrustworthy like that.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at Jane because they have many different styles of clothes that I love.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Great prices for some very cute stuff. I love the options that they have and all of the different varieties

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Jane has a decent clothing selection. They have good prices and some cute clothes occasionally.