H&M Logo

9.0

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Clothes are very cute and trendy for a fraction of the price as other stores! They have so many options and variety for everyone to find something.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I love H&M’s clothing styles I like how comfortable the closing is. The website says that it’s easy to find what you need.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I live H&M. They also have the cutest in-season outfits at amazing prices! They also have great selection of cost-friendly accessories!

Myken American Fork, UT

H&M sells stylish and versatile clothing at great prices. I do not love how much the items shrink in the wash. I need to line dry everything I buy there but it’s worth it

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

Cute clothes at really affordable prices. High quality jewelry too. Also the stock is always up to date with fashion trends

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

H&M has a very unique style of clothing that I like. The quality matches the price and the employees make the experience even better.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

H&M is so cheap for us girls! I love their outfits so much! You have to have alot of time on your hands to find the right outfits.

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

Always my favorite place to spend money. I purchase most all my church and work clothes here and love how affordable everything is.

Holly Brown Baton Rouge, LA

easy to use website with sleek designs, perfect for a college student on a budget. very happy with the products and customer service!

Megan Johnston West Jordan, UT

When H&M has a sale - they have a SALE! They have some fun trendy clothes that are inexpensive and you can toss when the trend is over without feeling too bad about it.

Rebecca Managua, MN

I really like H&M. They have really cute clothes and they are unique. They remind me of the clothes when I lived in Japan.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

One of their locations wouldn't let me go back in the dressing room while my young daughter was trying on clothes. They made her come out to show me. I was very upset about that and there were no signs saying a parent couldn't go back in the dressing room. The manager was extremely rude.

Cole Colombo Managua, MN

I’ve purchased a few items for me from H&M and some items for my girlfriend. She liked them and so did I but one of my shirts ripped a few times after wearing it.

David T Draper, UT

Very easy to shop online at H&M. Although their clothes don't always fit the same so I have returned quite a few items to the store after getting my shipment.

Amanda Montebello, CA

The online H&M site is easy to use and has few glitches. I’ve had great experiences shopping online and with their customer service regarding orders.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

All though a tad bit pricey, they have great material! They have some really good jeans and the employees were all very nice.

Jin The Eomma Madison, MS

This is absolutely one of my one recommendation for popular clothes styles. There consumer services is absolutely amazing.

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

I visit H&M when I am looking for a nice casual but not too dressy outfit. They have a nice selection of jeans and shoes.

Kayla Miami, FL

if you are in need of basics H&M just might be the best place to shop. they have awesome varieties of clothing for all age & gender types

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

I love H&M primarily for their cozier clothes such as hoodies and sweatpants, they also have a great variety of footwear and accessories to choose from.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

Love this store for my whole family. I was able to get affordable suits for my boys for my dads funeral. I love the selection and pricing they have.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

They have such cute clothes. I love shopping there! It's easy to find stuff you like and the prices are reasonable making this store one of my favorites.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I love H&M for business clothes and going out clothes. They are extremely afforadable, but sometimes I feel like the sizes run a bit on the small size.

Brody Ballantyne Pleasant Grove, UT

Love everything that i have gotten from here. I will alwaus continue to go there. i have bought a lot of cool shirts from there! great prices

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

This is a perfect store for my teenage girls and we find some great items here. But when I try to shop for myself I have trouble finding what I need. I do love the price on the items and wish the quality was a little better.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

H&M have great clothes that are so cute and clothes for all the season. And the clothes are in great condition. Except for It think that the prices are high.

Aidan Price Tallahassee, FL

Good clothes for a pretty cheap price. I always get my fits from here and people ask me all the time where I got them from. Thanks H&M!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We have bought numerous items and the site has always been easy to navigate and we have never had any issues with delivery.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

H&M is fantastic for kids clothes, not so much adult. We shop online for our kids all the time and you can score some great stuff and their prices are unbeatable.

JC Riverton, UT

H&M’s clothing selection is fantastic! They have such great clothes that are really nice and cute! The service is great.

Tony Riverton, UT

My daughters routinely shop at the H&M in Fashion Place Mall and there are high quality items at very reasonable prices.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

H&M is a great clothing website. There stores have great basics for clothes. The quality of the clothes can sometimes not be great, but good for the money.

Regina Lindon, UT

Whenever I go shopping on a budget I come her to the clearance section. There are always great finds here, never disappointing.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

H&M's store is awesome because its so unique compared to other stores, which in return makes your outfits more unique compared to what you would wear from a boutique.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Sometimes the clothes I got would look completely different than what they looked like on the website so I had to return them. The clothes are cute, but make sure to carefully look at what you are buying.

Love the sport wear for kids my son is at that off stage want to wear grown up style no kiddy designs and there store makes this a possibility.

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

My go-to for basic pieces! Their t-shirts are so comfortable, and I have had a pair of black jeans for 7 years that have held up really well!

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I love the options that H&M have and I'm grateful for the size ranges that they have. Their basics are crazy cheap and good options.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I've never bought from H&M online but I love that they give options of different sizes and colors. I love that they give good options in store and then offer more options online.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

H&M is one of my favorite clothing stores. They always have great clothes and cute styles. I have never been disappointed in going to an H&M.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Pretty good clothing store. Lots of cloths, but always messy and never organized. The clothes are also very expensive and not always great quality some clothing I had ripped easily.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Not a big fan of this store. Have a big selection, however either super expensive or out of sizes, or out of stock. The customer service wasn't great to help when finding different styles and clothing.

Lisa Queen Creek, AZ

Love this store. Love the clothes. Love the discount when I bring in old clothes. Just wish there was a store closer to my house.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

H&M always has the cutest clothes. There prices are good and so is the quality of the clothing. I also love how they have a kind of children’s clothing!

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

H & M has cute clothes at an affordable price. Most of the clothes are trendy, but you can find professional clothing that is really cute. I enjoy shopping at H & M

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I like a lot of H&M, although I haven't shopped there in a long time. Some of their clothing is really tacky, and finding a shirt that feels like it won't fall apart in the washer can be tricky.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

H&M is great for quality clothes and cheap prices. I love shopping their clearance section because everything is marked down even more.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I like the clothing here for the most part but I just don’t like to shop there because it is so overwhelming. It’s usually messy and there is so much that I would rather not go in.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I have always loved H&M! They have the all the basics you need at good prices! They also give you 15% off if you bring in any used clothes and they donate them. Overall love this store!

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

Great styles for teenagers. My daughters always has me stop by the H&M stores when she is going shopping. I like the pricing too.