H&M Logo

9.0

Hyung im son

I just wasted an hour and a half for nothing. Tried to make purchase online and my payment got denied so l called customer service and found out that they have a problem processing credit card transactions. It was second time happened to me! They shouldn't be running online shopping business. I don't think they are capable of running it. Can't trust anymore!!!

Carol Goldman Hammond, IN

I placed an order with H&M and have not received a confirmation notice. They have gotten my money of of my bank. I tried calling their customer service number. I doesn't even ring and your are disconnected. I sent an email to customer service. It is like shouting into the wind. Maybe one day I will get a response, and maybe I will actually receive my package. I will give it a 3 and hope for a response. We will see next week.

John Guidry

I visited H&M in Town and Country Mall in Houston on December 7, 2016. I brought my son to purchase long pants and to get an idea what he wanted for Christmas. While we were walking around decision-making on what he would purchase then and what we would get him for Christmas there were about 20 to 30 employees hanging up items, working on displays not "1" spoke or asked If we needed help with anything. Wow! I've never ever felt that unwanted in a retail store. This is a sign of no customer service training. TERMINATE EVERYONE ONE OF THEM AND REHIRE!

jocelyn perry

I placed an order on 11/27 for a birthday present i need by 12/11. It stated i would receive the items no later than 12/6. I did not pay for rush shipping since it stated that. Here it is 12/7 and no package, not even shipped yet!!!! IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I waited on hold for 45 minutes to talk to someone who basically said too bad your order will ship when it ships, i have placed 10 orders with others companies after this date and i have all of the items already. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE.....will never buy anything from here again

Shelly Hutchko Johnson City, NY

I placed order for $72.79 on 11/25. At that time it stated the item was in stock. On 11/28.... h&m captured the funds from my bank. On 11/30, I received an email that stated the item was sold out. After calling and waiting on hold for 39min... I was informed that my monies would be returned in 3-5 days. Really? They have $72.79 of my money and I have absolutely nothing. Funds should not be captured until item ships... this is why.

Sara Seronko

I will NEVER purchase from H&M again. By far the WORST customer service I have experienced. They sent my package to the wrong address and can see its already on its way back to the warehouse. Instead of immediately sending a new order like Macy's or Nordstrom would do, they said it would take 2 weeks to file a claim for a missing package or I can pay AGAIN right now and re-order. I will not spend another dime in this store or online. Absolutely unacceptable.

pmokesot Media, PA

Stay away from this company. They ship with Newgistics shipping company to deliver and return. All to save a $ which comes at your expense in having to wait and hope it arrives. The customer service is impossible to reach over the phone leaving you to hear que messages like "currently a lot of people are calling us" over and over till you hang up. I will never shop here again and will be returning my order in the store.

Ellie Tampa, FL

They say standard shipping in 3-5 business days, and I have been waiting two weeks for a package with ONE item! And the tracking number they sent me does not work. When I emailed them about it, they just told me that my package was on its way. Obviously it had better be on it way, its been two weeks! But where is it actually??? Absolutely ridiculous. Never ordering online from them again.

Lis cohen Hollywood, FL

Terrible Service, I will never never shop at this store. I can't believe how unprofessional the staff are. The prices are low but I rather paid more for a product and get better Customer Service. Store 321 is the worst of all the store the kid that they have as a manager his name ia Alex needs to go to training regarding Customer Service. His attitude is like I don't care I'm here to get a paycheck is that's it.

elina golub Philadelphia, PA

Went to 3 H&M locations looking for clothing, and finally decided to order online from them. Bought 270 worth, and kept 80 worth of what fit. Came to Oxford valley location in PA to return rest and they offered to either give me a partial dollar amount for everything or not take anything at all. Spoke to some guy Basil. This is most ridiculous thing ever

Jes Hinman Des Moines, IA

3-5 (or even 7) day shipping a fantasy. My recent order didn't leave the warehouse until day five, and the shipping partner estimating delivery 13-14 days after order placed. Guess I need to get a different gift for the party that is held 5 days after the original delivery date I was given at checkout. Customer service offered only a hollow apology, no refund of shipping costs or even a coupon for next order. Far below what other company's will do for a customer and definitely not to standards I expect.

Katie

Although the clothes are good quality with a good price, the online delivery service is disgraceful. They have cancelled my order 4 times, twice becuase i do not have a uk residential address, and 2 more because they mis-read emails and seemed to think my mum who re-ordered for me to send onto me also lived out of the uk. Customer service is definately not their strong point.

Egragon Bayonne, NJ

Unfortunately, H&M has a terrible return policy. Even thought their is an H&M store within less than a mile from my home i'm forced to ship back items and 5.99 will be deducted from my total. They also don't offer free shipping and their clothing is not true to size. I like their prices but since i am an online shopper i would rather shop somewhere where they offer free shipping and free returns.

Mark Milwaukee, WI

I really like the style of clothing here although it's cheap, so is the price point so that evens out. However, this company is one of the few I have ever spent over $100 on online, no free shipping, no free returns so that adds $15 if something doesn't work out. Also, you are unable to return H&M website items to the store. This is a joke. Get with the times please. Sincerely, Unhappy customer

Payton Burleson, TX

I struggle to find jeans that fit me and are comfortable and they have been a place I can go to find jeans that are both of those things plus affordable.

Chaveli Lakeland, FL

Amazing clothes and reasonable prices. Their seasonal and staple items are great. also love being able to turn in my old clothing for recycling and getting coupons!

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

H&M has a lot of high-quality products that are super affordable. I go there every year to get my girlfriend gifts. She loves their crop-tops, so I go in the summer a lot.

Carlie Davis Orem, UT

We just purchased a majority of our family's wardrobe for family pictures and everything turned out so cute! I love the design attention to detail that H&M provides!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

H&M has such cute clothes for a great price. I always find myself leaving satisfied when I shop there, both in terms or finding what I need and price.

Jacqueline Andrews Tampa, FL

Pretty easy to filter and show complete outfits and suggested pieces which is super helpful. I also appreciate the lower spending amount needed to get free shipping

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Ever since middle school i’ve been shopping at H&M for some of my clothing. The selection always has something i’m interested in and prices are not bad.

Sarah Yi Gaithersburg, MD

This store has amazing and affordable office wear for someone who needs a quick fix for the office! I absolutely love their casual clothing as well and think their clothes are very well designed

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

H&M is an awesome and trendy clothing website offering tons of brands, styles and sizes. They make online shopping easy for school clothes, and they offer quick shipping.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

Not high quality clothes, but they carry cute styles and are affordable. I buy clothes for my kids because they’ll outgrow them and they don’t need the clothes to last forever.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Love shopping for my kids at H&M. The colors and styles are awesome and we can always find something to wear for any occasion all year long. The displays help drum up outfit ideas and we love shopping with H&M.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

I feel a little overwhelmed when I shop here. The last time I shopped at H and M I bought sweat pants and they started falling apart within a week of wearing them. Luckily they had good customer service, and let me return them.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Somethings are over priced. I just wish they would have more sales. My daughter loves their clothes but they never seem to have a discount until they are on clearance and then the sizes you need are not available. However, they do have all the right styles that are in and popular.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I seriously love HyM. I love how cheap it is and how fashion it is. I purchased a coat from H&M 4 years a go and I still wear it and its in great condition.

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

I am a huge fan of H&M. My only problem with it is when I want to buy anything that is still full price. Once it is on clearance though, it is my favorite store.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

H&M has affordable, stylish clothes. Sometimes being a college student can be expensive, but H&M makes finding cute clothes something that I can afford. The quality is always really good.

Angie Burnett Orem, UT

I love H&M, so many cute clothes that don't cost a ton but are classy and trendy. Prices are very reasonable. I purchased a jacket last year and it has held up amazingly.

Connor Farmington, UT

Quick delivery for a great price on all your staple and favorite items. I do all my business casual shopping here and nobody could ever tell it's from H & M.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I’ve been shopping at H&M my whole life and the quality of the clothes that I’ve got have been amazing. The employees were very helpful in helping me find everything.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

We received the wrong item in an online order and they refunded us and gave us a 25% off coupon! Great customer service and their clothes are cute and well priced.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I love to shop at H&M. It's even better now that we have one close by. They have good options for kids clothes and adults. They have lot's of options for all styles. I always like their jeans for my kids.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Ordered our Christmas pajamas for our family through H&M and received them just in time. Products shipped were correct sizes and quality of product matched the cost of the product. PJ's only lasted one Christmas but they were what we were expecting.

bailey jo Orem, UT

products are not good quality- good price and is trendy but the quality is poor- they do have a program where you Bring in old clothes to donate and they give you a discount - I do admire that.

Ethan Crisp Columbus, IN

H&M is my absolute favorite store. I have gotten clothing, shoes, accessories, and even my wedding suit here. They often have great sales going on as well.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I absolutely love H&M. They always have great trendy options and their website is so easy to navigate. The only downfall is I don’t feel like you get the best quality of clothing.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

H&M has an amazing story online and in the store. Shipping is always punctual and if I need to make a return it has always been easy. Got to love that it’s so affordable!

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

H&M is a great place to get the current styles for guys and girls. And the prices are amazing. The clothes are very good quality as well and I get a lot of my new clothes from them.

Lilly Logan, UT

H&M has lots of cute fashionable items. However, the quality could be much better. I bought some shirts and they had holes in them the 3rd time I wore them. They need to get better materials.

Haley Baldwin

Their website is very easy to use. They make it eye catching and model their products well. It’s easy to add items to your cart and it’s very quick and easy to checkout and pay.

Sherry Walbrecht Provo, UT

My husband loves this store but I think the men’s clothes are so much better than women’s. Women’s clothes are so much smaller than normal and still overpriced for how bad the quality is. Not my favorite place to shop.

Benjamin Walbrecht Provo, UT

H&M has fashionable clothes that fit well for a very cheap price compared to other clothing stores. Sometimes the quality isn’t the best, but you can’t beat the price.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love this company! They have so many options on their website, I could spend hours looking at everything. The quality of clothes can be iffy, but the prices are great. The deliver time is average

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I have always dreaded going into H&M because I feel like they only have clothes for one body shape! I have always been curvy and I don’t feel like they make clothes that are flattering on a curvy body! I avoid H&M but I know that many of my friends love it!

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

H&M is the best! Their selection for clothing is amazing. Their baby clothes are adorable. They are very affordable and stylish. Just what everyone needs!

Claudia Soto Park City, UT

H&M has many products to offer, it keeps up with current trends and does so for low costs. Unfortunately, their products are not of the best quality and oftentimes start to be threadbare or rip after a few uses/washes.

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I love shopping at h&m i can find super cute clothes for a very decent price and its so nice! i love how i can return stuff if im not super happy with my clothes i love that the employees will help you find what you need