H&M Logo

9.0

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

This store offers a lot of trendy clothing at a decent price. Their customer service is top notch.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

H&M has moderately cheap clothes that are of decent quality. I like to shop here.

Angela Upper Marlboro, MD

My 1st experience with H & M and it was horrible. I got inconvenienced 2xs because they sent out the wrong item and now I'm not going to have it for Christmas for my son.

Jamie Irene Parcells GA

I ordered a Dress for a important event. They charged me twice. Once the dress finally arrived i was infuriated!! I orderd a large i got a 4xl. It was like a blanket!!!!!!

H Columbia, MD

The worst place to shop at specially Columbia mall where you meet Kathy the manager, she's very rude and treat customers in a nasty way. Place is very unorganized.

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I love the affordability of their clothing. I sometimes go in and shop last minute and can still look good on a budget

Preston Vaughan Mount Olive, MS

I love shopping here when I need to update my style. They have a great selection of new clothing lines.

Ashley Roberts Dallas, TX

I love the styles and the fabrics. Always in season and high quality pieces. Love this store

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I find clothing here and there at H&M but it is a hit or miss. Sometimes super cute stuff and other times nothing.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

One of my favorite store to shop, I love the clothes And the best are the prices, very affordable

Janessa Whatcott Riverton, UT

Their clothing isn’t expensive but has good quality. I always buy my kids dress clothes from here.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

When looking for clothes for teenage girls, this I the store to shop at. The clothes are up to date in fashion.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Fun, trendy clothes for less. Not always the best quality, but a great option if you want to have the latest trend for a lot less.

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

One of my go to stores for sure. Not at all expensive and the styles are always on point.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

Not my favorite store. The clothes don’t seem like they’re the best material and the sizes of most cute items are for little people.

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

Great value on clothing and styles for kids. Shop here a lot for my tweens and kids

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

H&M is probably my most bought from manufacture of clothing cheap and very stylish would recommend.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

It’s a great value for the clothes that you get. Great style choices, and great prices.

Deryl Managua, MN

H&M has a wide variety of men’s clothing. They are good quality and I highly recommend it.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the variety of styles H&M offers. They have a something for everyone and have great prices.

Anika Cook Lehi, UT

It’s amazing. Cool clothes and amazing quality. Good clothes for any size. Love the store

Claribel Galeano Upper Marlboro, MD

They have cute products at great prices my kids love it and I do too. It is for sure a go to store

Isabel Managua, MN

H&M has really good clothing. They have great European styles which are fashionable.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

H&M makes it so easy to go shopping online. They have so many category’s and sup category's.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Love h and m kids clothes. The quality isn’t the best but for the price you pay it’s decent !

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

I buy from H&M all the time. I love their clothes and low price points. Good quality for value.

Clarissa Crawford Managua, MN

H&M has great clothing! It is affordable and super cute. They are also super durable.

JamieD Orange, CA

Great styles at a good value. Their cuts fit my slender kids. They’ve been very reliable

Britin McAffee Cedar City, UT

I have a hard time ever finding something I actually like and then I feel like the quality of the clothes isn’t very nice and seems to fall apart easy

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Lots of different styles and price ranges. Trendy clothes and you can get them for cheap!

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

High fashion clothing for sure, and great prices! I enjoy shopping at H&M, always great customer service!

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

H&M is a variety of clothing options for everyone, my girls love their pants from H&M!

Guerothlyn Saint-Jean Tallahassee, FL

The clothes and sales this store has is so affordable and comes in so many great styles.

Geneve Pierre Fort Lauderdale, FL

REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE. VERY AFFORDABLE AND GOOD QUALITY CLOTHING. VERY STYLISH AND RESPECTABLE CLOTHING.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Super cute clothes and they came really fast. The prices are about average. My teenagers love clothes from here

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My kids love shopping here more then I do. They always find something they like while I enjoy the prices.

dawson Pleasant Grove, UT

Great clothes and they get all the new styles in every week. Such a solid clothing shop!

Kreed Trane Pleasant Grove, UT

This clothing store is awesome. Their sweat shorts are extremely comfortable and look good as well.

Carson Ormond Lindon, UT

One of my favorite places to shop, always has good style and the best of the new stuff.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

The style for the price makes this my kind of store. I wish they wouldnt stop slowly (sneakily) raising their prices.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

H&M has really high quality clothing and all for cheap. The customer service is great too.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

H&M has a huge variety of clothes for every age. The quality of the products are not as great but the price it.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Clothing is cute but too expensive and not great quality. Not always have multiple sizes of clothing and the customer service was not good.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

I know I can always look to H&M for a simple but cute look that doesn’t break the bank

matthew Logan, UT

big store big selection. more girl clothing then men. overall its a nice store just never found anything I would like.

Lauren Hyrum, UT

Super cute clothes, I always love the stuff I buy there. Wish it was cheaper but I enjoy the high quality

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

H&M has the cutest clothes at such a affordable price and the quality is good! Love everything I have gotten from them!

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

I love H&M! They have low prices for the cutest stuff! I highly recommend shopping here.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

This is a great clothing website, easy to navigate and have discounted prices pretty frequently.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

They have a very large selection which I loved. I liked all the different style options available as well.