Forever 21 Logo

7.1

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I love forever 21 selection of clothing and jewelry. The prices are very fair, and their website is super easy to find super trendy clothes quickly.

cb Thibodaux, LA

I got a shirt from here last week and it fits and feels amazing. Always have sales around 30% every time I go in and are on good looking items.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Forever 21 has some good stuff, but most of their clothing is poor quality. If you can find something nice that’s awesome, but I hardly find quality there. They are inexpensive though, so that’s nice.

take7 Sandy, UT

Good for a teen changing their clothes and style frequently but quality has gone down a lot. Prices are cheap but the store is almost always a mess and online is a lot to go through when you're just browsing.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Forever 21 is a good description of the types of clothing they sale at this store...it is geared towards the latest trends and fashions for young adults and teenagers.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Their business is losing money and I can see why, its items are losing its trend and the quality of their items are lacking compared to the high prices they charge their items for. A tacky Christmas sweater with a snowglobe hot glued on it cost $100.

Tajanae Smith Kansas City, MO

Amazing styles and fabrics. When I need the mastery yrends or styles I know I can trust forever twenty one to blouses to earrings

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

Forever 21 is a great store! It's literally my go to whenever I need and outfit for an event. There are so many options to choose from and they always have my size.

Annabella San Jose, CA

Forever 21 has a lot of cheaper options for people on a budget. That being said, their product quality and sizing leaves a lot to be desired. Also, the company is known for its unethical practices.

Love this store. Online options have greater variety for people on the plus side like myself. Keeping in fashion has never been easier.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21 always has really funky unique styles to offer. It is easy to find things online and the customer service is great.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Cute clothes and excellent pricing. So many clothes that go with each other. The clothing fits comfortably and the sizing is correct. Good quality as well.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

Forever 21 is definitely a fast fashion company. Their products are cheap and not very good quality. However their customer service is helpful and they do ship quickly.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Forever 21 has some great stuff! I can almost always find something that I like there and it is always for a great price.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Cute clothing and shoes! I went and found some shoes I liked there! Pretty good quality for the price I paid! Super clean store and nice workers who helped me.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

Good clothing for the price. No, the sweater you bought won't last forever, but it will definitely last you a few years, and you'll be cute and on trend.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

Forever 21 is a great store to shop at that have so many options and wide range of clothing styles to fit anyone's personal style

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have shopped at forever 21 for a long time now. They have a great fashion sense and there is always something different in there than other stores

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21 has really great clothing and always at a great price. You can express yourself and buy "different" clothes there that are unique.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoy shopping at Forever 21 because they have a ton of clothing I can afford and that always looks good. However, the quality of their clothes aren’t the best.

Chase H Provo, UT

My wife loves Forever 21 and I have spent time there with her. The quality of the clothing doesn't seem crazy good, but there is a large variety. The have good deals on things like earrings.

zoe American Fork, UT

forever 21 has a lot of styles and trendy clothes. website is a little hard to use and there’s so much on there

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

I honestly do not love this store. The items are cheap and not well made. The store has recently gone down hill in the past few years. I do not recommend shopping there.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of the best local shops. Always have the best clothes for each season and at a low price.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Forever 21 is too trendy and their quality isn't all that great. Their customer service can be super rough sometimes as well, not my favorite store.

Abbey Richards American Fork, UT

I don't like Forever 21. I used to shop there, but their clothing has become low quality and inappropriate. I don't feel like I can find anything there that I can wear day to day.

Shelly Zollinger Kaysville, UT

Easy to shop in their store. Helpful clerks when I needed help with finding a size at another store

Erin St Pierre

Very nice clothing, very good quality, but the prices are a little high for what you get. Would still shop there.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

This store has a high value for your money and their clothes are all on trend. The store tends to be a little cluttered and chaotic though.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

There are cute styles here, but they are not always available so snatch them up when you see them! Very cute accessories to dress up outfits as well!

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

There clothes is very up to date with fashion! It is a nice store to shop at but you need to have time on your hands!

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Forever 21 is my favorite place to shop when looking for teenage girl clothing that I know will be up to date in fashion and in pricing.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

There always have such a great variety for clothing options. Everything that I have ordered has been good quality.

Cole Colombo Managua, MN

I’ve received a few items from Forever 21 as a gift and didn’t like the quality of them of the feel. They were scratchy and after washing they didn’t look the same as before.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

they have trendy clothing for girls at a good price, always something i can get for my girls, the quality is sometimes a little off though

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Forever 21 has really cute clothing. Sometimes it’s a mess to look through, but once you find something it’s cute and cheap.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Forever 21 has the weirdest vibe. I have found some sketchy clothes, weird fashion, but I have also had a lot of successes and good finds at Forever 21 and Im about it.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

Are used to love going there they always have cute clothes for a good price. I really liked shopping there with my friends

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I love Forever 21! They have some great clothing and accessories. The costumer service is also very nice.

Olivia Orlando, FL

The styles and prices available are great! Forever 21 provides a variety of clothing for just about anyone.

sommore robinson Miami, FL

Some of their sizes are bit not true to size but I love the stuff they have here. found very cute glasses and skirts from here.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Forever 21 has a lot of options for a great value. Their clothing is trendy and targeted to a younger shopper (teenage/young adult).

Lily South Jordan, UT

I love shopping at forever 21. They have great prices and great new styles. One of my favorite places to shop.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Everything I ordered came quickly and it was in great condition. They have a lot of different options on their website and more in stock.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I do not like shopping at Forever 21, their clothes are not good quality and I would not recommend it at all. One time I bought a pair of flowy pants from there and I came home and there was a giant hole in them and they didn't give me a refund. Ever since then I have not shopped there at all.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Normally has pretty cheap clothes and sometimes the price matches and sometimes it's too expensive. There return policy is crap

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Forever 21 is the best, especially the plus size section. They have great clothes for all ages and sizes.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

I’ve bought from Forever 21 a few times and it’s really unorganized and hard to find what you want. The selection of clothes is really disappointing and not very stylish.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

I love forever 21! They had so many different options for clothes and also have the best prices. Affordable and fashionable!!

Emily Walker Provo, UT

They have a strange style at times but it makes it interesting to shop and look. I have found somethings but not a ton here.