Forever 21 Logo

7.1

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I feel like it’s a hit or miss with forever 21. I find that the styles of the clothes always are the same when I shop there. Also, I feel that the sizes run small as well. I do like that their prices are on the cheaper side which is nice.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I’m usually pleased with my experiences with this company. I enjoy their extensive collection that caters to a wide variety of people. I am always able to find something I like. However, the quality of the products is not great but the price matches the quality so I can’t complain.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

Forever 21 is the perfect place to find cheap cute clothes! It usually is a hit or miss for me and the quality isn’t always the best but the prices are pretty low. I do love there clothing, it just doesn’t last longer then a month or so.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

The return policy is alittle atypical, but I got a great pair of jeans for 12 bucks. Lasted me through thick and thin for a good 4 years. Sadly, I can't find them again. But if youre looking for some quick, inexpensive pieces, this is where to get it. If you can, try on clothes in the store so you'll know what fits; that way you can buy online without having to worry about it not fitting .

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I used to take my daughter here all the time for back to school shopping. They always have amazing deals and the cutest stuff! I have even found a few things for myself! Love Forever 21.

Sarah Mercival Tallahassee, FL

One of my favorite stores! I shop here any chance I get their clothes is so chic, they never disappoint me and they always have sales.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Forever 21 is a great clothing store if you are looking for teenage girl clothing and at a good price as well. They are up to date in fashion and have great prices.

Elizabeth Mars Littleton, CO

I returned a sweater tonight to Forever 21 that my daughter bought a week ago. It was falling apart. Even though I had a receipt, they wouldn't take it back due to their no return policy. I had them keep the sweater since it was trash. Because of the lack of quality in their clothes and the way this was handled, they lost a family of shoppers for life.

Kaitlyn Palestine, TX

I recently went to Forever 21 to try & find some jeans. I literally looked at EVERY SINGLE PILE of jeans, & there was literally not a size bigger than a 10. I had to walk out because I was crying. So many pairs of pants & it's like it was illegal to have bigger sizes. I am finally at a healthy weight after struggling with an eating disorder, & then I come into Forever 21 & actually want to die. So thanks for that. Please put bigger pants in your stores, a size 10 isn't even big.

Unhappy Customer Dallas, TX

I wish I'd read the reviews before ordering! Lesson learned. I spent nearly $100 as a first time buyer and a piece to my 2-piece was missing. I was excited thinking about wearing the outfit but greatly disappointed to say the least. I called customer and was told they have no way of sending the missing piece and would need to send the other one back for a refund. Reading the other reviews these appears to be a common occurrence, and not just a simple mistake. Bad business

Patricia Butts The Bronx, NY

Forever 21 has the worst return policy in the country, they send faulty items and they won't refund customers, their clothes are low quality and most are super cheap looking, customer service is totally nonexistent, and/or extremely rude, I have no idea how these crooks are still in business, they have been ripping people off forever so BEWARE and be ready to lose money if you receive a faulty item!!!

Amanda Albany, NY

This company is terrible when it comes to refunds and their overall customer service is just terrible. Sent me a faulty item and refused to exchange it even though their company policy specifically states damaged goods may be exchanged. Instead they just kept the item that I had to pay money to send back. Sneaky. Also do not like to process refunds/ will try to keep your money. The customer service representatives will either be rude and useless or lie about processing your refund. Shop elsewhere. These people do not deserve to be in business and their customer service team should be fired.

Alle South Jordan, UT

Cute clothes, decent prices. But the store has SO many clothes it is almost overwhelming. Also there are quite a few dressing rooms but they are often not open resulting in long lines.

Megan Coalville, UT

I want to love this store but I get lost in the stores, I have no idea how the store is laid out or where to find things. They do have cute things and have some killer deals if you can find what you're looking for.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Has a wide range of things to choose from. Most definitely for teenagers or those around "21" years of age. Low prices mean lower quality so don't expect too much.

Cher Leesburg, VA

With how fast teenagers grow out of clothes & styles change, it is nice to have a clothing line that isn't too expensive.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Forever 21 has the worst quality of clothing. Everything I bought from there shrinks. Their prices are good but I would rather buy something more expensive than buy cheap clothing over and over again.

Chelsea Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I used to love this store, but I feel as though the quality of clothing has gone down, and the prices have gone up. Some of the clothing they offer is terrible. Overall a pretty good store, but good luck navigating through to find anything!

Kari Staheli Lehi, UT

My daughter likes this store but it is not one I like to go too. The music they play is horrible and there is too much clothing, it is hard to really see what they have. The wait in line to checkout is always long and the return policy stinks.

janice pan ,

Shopping here is so fun. My girls find great things and the prices are great and easy to get shipped to us. We don't have to wait weeks and weeks and love that we can return items to the store if needed.

Hailey Moody Austin, TX

Forever 21 is “fast fashion” to the extreme with lower priced items at lower quality. Items purchased here are not durable, but there is a large inventory to select from if you are looking for a temporary trendy item for your wardrobe.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

FOREVER 21 IS MY PLACE! I am always shopping here because everything is always so cute and affordable! I am happy that I can get clothes that look good and are affordable!

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I usually try to spend my money on timeless clothing pieces, but occasionally I'll want to buy something trendy and Forever 21 is a great option for inexpensive and trendy clothing and a big selection.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

This store is great with all the trendy fashions and styles. The clothes are cheap and the prices are also cheap. It think with the changing fashions, the clothes are priced great to last out the fashion trend.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Going out last minute? Need an outfit? Forever21 is my GO TO! They have everything from PJs to going out clothes, and I'm a huge fan. Not to mention, supppperrrr cheap.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Forever 21 has great clothing like jackets, shirts, shorts, and pants. The customer service is great they are very helpful if you don't know where something is, but the prices are a bit high.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21 is like my perfect teenage store. The clothes are really trendy and stylish. They're so unique and they look amazing on you too! I love the clothes here.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I don't shop online at Forever 21 on a regular basis but when I have I'm pleased with it. I find what I'm looking for and usually they have some reasonable prices. I hate paying for shipping so I only buy from them when I can get free shipping.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I love Forever 21 and i think that it has amazing options. I have been able to get a shirt and it's still good over 4 years later. One of my favorite shirts ever.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Clothing is moderate clothing. Not crappy quality but not super durable. Gets the usual wear and tears pretty quick. Pricing is ok for the clothing. And checking out is quick and easy.

Haley Baldwin

I like Forever 21 fine. They are a fast fashion company for sure as their products are so cheap but low quality. They do however ship quickly and their staff is always so helpful.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Good place to go to find cute trendy clothes at a good price. They aren’t always the best quality everything is usually pretty cheap. They do have good jeans for $7 that are perfect for the weekends!

Lilly Logan, UT

Super cute clothes and so affordable! When I was in college and was broke I always got clothes from forever 21 because it was cute and cheap! I love to shop so this was the perfect match for me!

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I kind of like forever 21 i just wish it was better quality clothes. i sometimes have the hardest time finding things that i really like. but when i do find things im usually satisfied. i just wish my clothes would last longer. but overall its a good store

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

Forever 21 is one of my Favorite places to shop. The clothes are affordable, and very stylish. It also has a big variety to everything so you can find whatever you need there

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I love forever 21. It’s cute cheap clothing. Whenever I go there I can’t lever the store without buying something. They always have stylish clothing and last time I was there the worker helped me pick some stuff out.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I have purchased several items from Forever 21 and they have been sent in a timely manner. The quality of the product is not always the greatest, but for the price you can't beat it.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the selection of products and was impressed with the promptness of the delivery of my order. Those items I didn't like or didn't fit, I was able to return to the store which is plus for me.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Forever 21 has so many cute things. From clothes to jewelry to shoes. They have helpful staff and also has their products fully in stock.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My kids enjoy shopping here. They have found some items they wear again and again. I do not like walking into the stores. They always seem in chaos to me.

Meulenbelt Boston, MA

I bought a pair of shoes last week, they are very comfy and the quality is good :D I prefer to buy when the store is on sale, they have low prices

Brooke Salt Lake City, UT

Forever 21 is like H&M; cheap clothes, but horrible quality. Don’t buy anything here if you want it to last more than a couple of months.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

I bought some pants from here a few years ago. The pants have been great, but the store seems to be really lacking in guys clothes

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

I used to shop in Forever 21 when I was in high school. Their prices are good and they always have some kind of deal. However their style are really funky and bad quality. Now I only shop there for Halloween.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

The clothes that Forever 21 sells are usually pretty low quality and the return policy is not very good, but you can occasionally find decent stuff here.

Sav Flo Salt Lake City, UT

Forever 21's clothing line has poor quality material. I would usually stop in and find nothing worth the price on the tag. The clothes are only seasonal and every time I step into one of their stores I find myself frustrated because clothes are always thrown everywhere.

Naevi Staheli

Their return policy is the worst and makes buying clothes a big decision. There's too much going on in the store which is very overwhelming. But there are cheap cute clothes, you just have to look hard to find them.

Jamie goodwin Chadds Ford, PA

This is the worse company! No matter how low their prices are good customer service and a good return policy matter. I have called and emailed them with no response. This company sucks honestly and I will never shop there again period.

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

Prices are amazing. However, the store is so chaotic. Too many clothes to possibly fathom. It may take a while to find the right item, but once you do it won't take much money.

Jasmin Ortega Tallahassee, FL

Forever 21 has gotten messier and less frequented than years before. Stores are looking less busy and the clothes is less every time I go. They do have good finds, but sometimes they are messy and hard to find.