Forever 21 Logo

7.1

Forever 21 is known for thrifty offerings at economic prices. They started in 1984 as a 900 square foot space in Los Angeles and grew to a company that has over $3.4 billion in revenue and 480 locations. They also have one of the largest online stores in the industry. Their modern stores, the Flagship XXI stores, have over 24,000 feet of retail space. Forbes ranked Forever 21 as the 122nd largest privately held company in the United States. They market mostly their own brands online. Some of their brands include Forever 21 and Love 21. They have brands for children, and they also carry fragrances and jewelry. They want to become an $8 billion company and open 600 stores by 2017.

Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

The Good

• Low prices and countless promotions
  • Clothing options for women, men, and children
  • Free shipping on orders over $50
  • Transparent and helpful FAQ section
The sticker price of their items are consistently a great bargain for shoppers. It is a challenge to find clothing items priced over $100 on their site. Many of their apparel items are priced in the range between $20-$30. Not only are their initial asking prices low, they also offer consistent promotions that provide even more value. These promotions vary by time of year, but it is not uncommon to see 30% off certain categories of clothing. They also offer a sales tab that offers a large variety of other discount clothing items for purchase. These categories and products for sale also vary over time, however it is common to find quality options for men, women, and children consistently. You are able to shop for women, men, and children on their website. This is different than some other competing online clothing stores that only provide clothing options for one or two types of customers. Women tend to have the most options of the three groups, however all three are offered a valuable shopping experience. Women can shop through countless clothing categories including dresses, blouses, shirts, tees and tanks, swimwear, sweaters, and much more. Men can shop through categories including tees and tanks, suiting, pants, shorts, sweatshirts, and more. For kids, you are able to choose between girls and boys options that have products ranging from shirts, shorts, and sweaters. Other main categories on the Forever 21 site include New Arrivals, Contemporary, Accessories, and Plus Sizes. Free shipping is available when orders total over $50. This is consistent with other similar top online clothing stores. It is only available to customers shipping to locations inside the 48 contiguous states of the United States. Other than offering free shipping in this way, they have other competitive shipping policies. Most orders are shipped from 24 hours of when an order has been placed online. They are able to ship to all 50 states in the U.S. and do have international shipping options. They offer three main types of shipping methods; Standard, Express, and Next Day. Standard shipping typically has products arriving within 4 to 9 business days to the continental United States. Express shipping typically arrives within 2 to 3 business days to locations inside the continental United States. Next day shipping typically arrives the day after the order has been processed. Again, these polices are competitive with other top online clothing providers. Not only are their shipping policies sound, they also sport 480 physical locations across the country. This gives shoppers another avenue to get their clothing items from them. When shopping online, if you have questions regarding seemingly anything involving your potential shopping experience you will be able to find answers right on the Forever 21 site. They have a Frequently Asked Questions section that reviews their polices and procedures for shopping with them. For example, both shipping and return policies are spelled out in great detail to provide needed information and quality transparency. They also go into detail regarding checking on order status and redeeming gift cards and e-gift certificates.

The Bad

• Strict Return Policy
Their return policy leaves some customers wanting when being compared to some of the other top online clothing stores. For online orders, clothing items are able to be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. This is not a no questions asked return policy. Customers are not able to return merchandise with gift cards, e-gift certificates, jewelry, and fragrance products. Returns must be made by mail for refunds. Refunds are issued through a refund to the original payment method. You are able to make returns to physical stores, however, those returns can only be redeemed as an exchange or store credit.

The Bottom Line

Forever 21 provides its customers with a valuable shopping experience for a number of reasons. They have competitively low prices, countless consistent promotions, and free shipping offered when orders total over $50. They also provide stylish clothing items for women, men, and kids. Their clothing items are a great choice for those in their early twenties seeking a stylish and trendy wardrobe. In spite of all their positive aspects, we do not recommend them as an online clothing store at this time. Most online clothing stores are going to have some customer service related issues involving shipping, handling and returns. If an online store seems to not provide top service when those situations arise, it is difficult to choose them as a shopping destination over a better and more sound customer response team.

3.5

Estefi Arreola Leyva Gilbert, AZ

Forever 21 is a good store, I love going there all the time. The store is so fun to look through. You can get cute affordable clothing on sale. What is cool about it they have a men's section, my brother has got clothes from there. They sell accessories, shirts, leggings, pants, shorts, make up, bags/purses, shoes, hats, swim suits, and dresses of course. I love exploring through the store.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I know that I can find all the new trends at Forever 21 at the most affordable prices. Their online sale section is extensive and provides options better than in store. It's a one stop shop for all of your junior clothing needs!

Auditi Gilbert, AZ

I am not a frequent shopper here, but from my visits, the experiences have been positive. They have a large selection of clothes that are fashionable and aesthetic. You have to be picky about choosing clothes because they might not be the best quality or too expensive for what the item is. Compared to other clothing stores, they have reasonable prices.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I have three girls and they all love the clothing at Forever 21. However, as my life has gotten busier, it is harder for me to get them there to shop. So I have them shop online and its great for me because it takes less time, they get the clothes the love, and I know if something doesn't fit I can just take it back to the store.

Veronica S

I love the fact that they sell plus size clothing and it is in style. I brought a dress from them and had alot of compliments. The quality is good and the prices are reasonable. The only thing I wish is that they would open a store especially for plus size women.

Cindy Gilbert, AZ

I have shopped with Forever 21 in stores and online. I have been more successful with finding clothing and accessories that match my style via their app and website. I have only purchased items through their app in which the products I order were correct in color and size and met my expectations regarding the appearance of the product. I do, however, wish I could find items that appeal to me in store.

Nishita McLean, VA

Went to New York, wet into the Forever 21 there, visited DC and checked out the Forever 21 there then again in San Francisco. I basically am collecting Forever 21 clothes from different states and enjoying it a bit too much!! However, when I purchased a non-sale item and had to return it within a week at the same store, they did not take it back in spite of showing them the valid bill. They needed the tag on the dress, which is re=idiculus. It is lying in my closet unworn

Barb Fischer

These people need to learn how to run a business as well as some customer service even if they are "forever 21". I place an order, I order $40 worth of stuff so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping one one top. This meant slower than snail mail from California to Indiana. They said at tops 8 days from order to delivery but the way they count their days it was 10. I complained about the slow service and they told me I should be thankful for free shipping. In the days between ordering and delivery I placed several orders with other sites all with free delivery, some came in 2 days every order came before 21's except the order coming from China. The quality of the items looks ok for the price. The top they claimed to be off white or cream turned out to be pure white(I know off white or cream are tough to match but I know pure white too!). I'm not as miffed about that as the shipping and cavalier attitude. There is no time to find another desperately needed cream top for an important event.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

Forever 21 is a lot like H&M for me, in that the clothing doesn't fit my style as much as other clothing stores. If you really love this store's style, their online site is very neat and clean, easy to navigate, and organized.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Forever 21 has more of clothing that is "trendy" or "hot now". Some things are nice and sophisticated but generally this is not what you'll find. Some items of clothing are really nice, others not too much. Regardless, I feel it is possible to find at least one article of clothing with any visit. They also have decently cheap prices and nice offers.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

forever21 is a great company and I’m always satisfied with the clothes I get there. They fit well and I love the customer service they offer. Very helpful and efficient. I can pick multiple outfits at a time without spending a ton of money. They have the versatility you cannot find for the prices anywhere else.

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

Shopping on forever 21 was easy and I didn’t feel judged. Being a guy looking for a crop top can be kinda scary but the workers at forever 21 helped me find what I was looking for and I appreciated that a lot. It put a smile on my face and made my day.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Forever 21 always has affordable alternatives for expensive trends which is the best for someone who wants to expand their style without breaking the bank! There are so many amazing pieces for a low price and they also have really good return policies if a purchase did not match your expectations!

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

All of my going out clothes are from Forever 21, since they have great prices and such a wide selection of clothes! Forever 21 has the best clearance section of any store, though I wish it was more organized. I sometimes feel overwhelmed when going through the racks because a lot of times the products are all over the place and difficult to shop through. There has never been a time that I didn't find something I liked in a clearance section, though it would make it easier if it was more organized.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Fun, modern, and cheap! While these clothes don’t last very long, they are super fun. The website is always up to date, return policy is what’s to be expected from a clothing company, and the product lasts as long as is to be expected.

susie Kaysville, UT

forever 21 is one of my favorite places to shop. and has some weird but also very cute little cloths for pretty cheap which makes it easy for me to buy and very affordable. i have bought so many cute t shirts from forever 21.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

My wife has made me go into Forever 21 a few times and it is actually a pleasant experience. They always have great deals on t-shirts and jeans--usually some kind of buy one get one free, which is especially great for jeans because usually, jeans are really expensive. Definitely, check it out.

Ciara Vasquez-Schreiber Tacoma, WA

I ordered from Forever 21 recently and was extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I received after having a problem with my order. My order shipped from them on April 3, and arrived April 9th. I was extremely excited, being that I was waiting for new work clothes for once I am able to go back to work after this pandemic; and have always loved shopping with Forever 21 in the past. With that being said, once I opened the box, I realized a coat I ordered (that was on sale for the price of $23.99) was not in my package. After trying to contact Forever 21 through their online portal on their website MULTIPLE times, although I am sure none of the messages I sent went through because all their page does is refresh, I decided to send an email to them. I sent multiple emails, up until April 16th, when I finally got a response. The email more so felt as if they were blaming me, and suspecting me of not telling the truth with not having an item in my package. They proceeded to ask me to send them pictures of the box etc. as proof, which I did not have because it had been over a week at this point and like most people, you take your items out once you get a delivery and don't keep the box. On April 21st, they contacted me again after my recent response email back to them and now wanted me to fill out an Affidavit form, for them to even look in to why my coat I ordered was missing. I was really confused with this customer service approach because it not only came off rude, but is not solving the simple problem of replacing the item, or refunding me. I even said it could be 100% store credit, because I would just rather re-buy the coat, or buy something else if it is not in stock anymore. When the package arrived, everything was perfect. The box was not damaged, not tampered with, and everything I ordered was in there (and I ordered a lot) except the coat. I work in retail myself and have for years, and I know what it is like to just misplace something by accident or forget to put it in there, because mistakes DO happen. I do not think that the customer, like myself, should feel blamed for a mistake that I know had nothing to do with me, or even the mail delivery system. Sadly, going forward, I do not see myself supporting, recommending, or shopping with Forever 21 anymore after this, and now can understand partially why they may be going out of business as a company.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

Forever 21 has amazing prices and such a wide variety of clothes. They have an outfit and style for every taste and occasion. I highly recommend checking them out!

Madeline Hill Pensacola, FL

I could give a lower score, I would. I spent 85 dollars on 2 jackets and received free expedited shipping. I was expecting the order to be delivered on Friday of 1/17/2020. The order was marked as delivered but I never received anything. I sent 4 different emails to their customer service and received no response. I called 3 different times and was basically going in circles. The first call claimed that the package was delayed in transit and would be delivered on 1/27/2020. After not receiving it yesterday, I called 2 more times and finally the third call said they would file a claim for me. This “claim” takes 8-10 business days for them to investigate and see if my package was lost. They could at the end of the 10 days decide to not give a refund. This has been the worst ordeal of any online ordering and I will NEVER order from this company again. Save your money and shop somewhere that has decent customer service. I am out 2 jackets and 85 dollars.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

My favorite store ever! They always have very affordable cute clothes and such. Workers are always so nice and always down to help with whatever you need!

Jass Tallahassee, FL

I find my cutest skirts and dresses here. In store there’s an almost overwhelming amount of options that you’re bound to find something you love. The sizing can be weird though and I have trouble finding xs.

Suzanne

Christmas return policy is horrible. I purchased my the end of November as Christmas gifts. These gifts were given on December 25th. I spoke to a customer representative yesterday. Who told me we only had until January 6th for returns. I did not know that as it is not stated on the receipts yes on the receipt it states 30 days from purchase but I thought as Christmas gifts at Christmas time the return policy would be like other stores and accommodating. That is not a fact. We were on holidays do the Christmas break so this is the first opportunity I had for returns. So the fact is I will never order from Forever 21 again I will not step foot in a store if they are not willing to have customer service I'm not willing to be a customer

Tracy Thompson

My experience has been terrible. They canceled my first order with no explanation. I got no shipmenr confirmation of my second order. I had to call after over a week and it hadn't even been shipped yet. I tried several times to use their online chat during business hours, but no one was ever available. I called in twice and was on hold for more than 15 minutes each time. I chose the option to leave my number but it wouldn't let me. It was simply a miserable experience.

Cece Fishers, IN

If i could give negative stars, i would!! Got an email saying that hey cancelled my order because there was something wrong with my billing address and that i have to call my bank to fix it. Called my bank and turns our there was nothing wrong. I even double checked the address that i typed but it was all correct. I called customer service that had a 30 min wait and when an agent answered, she said that she dont know why that happened but my money would go back to me anyway, and just order it all again manually myself if i want to. 2nd order got cancelled again so i called them and another agent said that she cant access it so she cant help me but if she transfers me to the phone in orders, maybe they could help. Turns out the other departments closed so i have to call back in the weekday. I called back on monday and tuesday, but it wont even dial. Called back again on wed, and an agent said that she has no idea why my order got cancelled and that shell inform the upper management about it, and i would hear something from them after 24hrs. I asked if they would be able to reorder all my stuff but she said no??? I have no idea why they cant do it because if not, whats the email from the “upper management” for??? I asked her if theres anything else she could do because i already called 4 times about it but she said she couldnt help me but she could transfer me, although it would take an hour. Why do they even have a customer service if they cant even resolve any problem, or even answer any of my questions.

Michelle Illian Phoenix, AZ

ABSOLUTE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER! Don't order anything online if you value your time or money. My daughter ordered $240 of items - the quality of most of them was terrible. They would not let us return the items to the local Forever 21 store so we packaged them up and paid $10 to ship them back. Nearly one month later, they gave us a partial refund. When I called to inquire, they said one of the items we returned was not in the package. I assured them it definitely was. I spent another month and a good 5 hours working with their "customer service" department. They were rude and never did what they promised. They even had the audacity to ask us to file a claim with USPS. It would have been nearly impossible for a postal service employee to open this extremely well taped envelope, remove one item, reseal the package and send it to Forever 21 - plus, they did not report any type of tampering with the envelope. It is very apparent to me they have theft within their processing department and aren't planning to do anything about it. I finally gave up with them (wish I had learned my lesson sooner) and went through my credit card company to get my refund.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Prices at Forever21 are amazing and there’s about every style you can imagine. The return policy though is not my favorite. If I return something I’d prefer a refund and not instore credit.

Lindsay Till Kalamazoo, MI

BUYER BEWARE OF NOT GETTING REFUND!!! Honestly if could leave less than 1 star I would. WORST customer service! Either they don’t train their representatives to be able to actually help customers, or they don’t want to. Placed a $40 online order 2 weeks ago. It was lost by Fedex. Supposedly F21 put in a claim and Fedex never received it. They’ve now put it on me the customer to go back and forth with Fedex who says they have no record of a claim. I now have to wait another 8-10 days to get the “result” of them putting in another claim to Fedex so F21 can get the refund before they give it to me... To me, if you cared about your customers, you would just pay up the $40 right away and then YOU as a company, coordinate with Fedex to get the return. You don’t put that on your customer who paid for your product and it was lost by the carrier. Stop being so cheap. I’m in marketing & know it’s a lot less expensive to retain current customers than to get new ones. Well based on my experience and reviews I’ve seen you’re doing a good job of losing customers.. hope you’re prepared to spend more money to get new customers to steal from than just pony up the refund. UPDATE: 8/14/18 Got on live chat with Forever 21 since last week they again told me I had to wait another 8-10 days for an update on my case...shocking! I was flat out lied to by one of their reps. She said Fed Ex had denied my claim for the lost package and now F21 was waiting on dispute paperwork from Fed Ex. Immediately I call Fed Ex to learn why this was the case only to find out it WASN'T! The case was still open and they had stuff to send over to F21 today to issue the refund. I told Fed Ex that I would keep in contact with them so they can keep me updated on when the refund was sent by Fed Ex to F21, and received by F21. So when I reach out to F21 beyond that, if they try to tell me the case is denied, or still open, or any of this type of nonsense, I will take legal action. I feel like they are now not only stingy with bad customer service, but are also liars and thieves. I will not take this lightly!

Dalia Garcia Odem, TX

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering online, regarding the shipping address that magically defaults to a bogus address! I had ordered online before and always received my packages at my home address; so I never thought to look at the confirmation email stating that my package was sent to a bogus location (somehow they could track delivery to Venenzuela but I could only see it was delivered to Florida). Customer service completely washes their hands of this "glitch" in their system and will do nothing about it. I wish there was a formal complaint to file against them now that I know others have had the same issue. Seriously the worst customer service ever and so frustrating when you can't understand a word they're saying because they don't speak English very well. Lesson learned, you get what you pay for (that includes quality of products and customer satisfaction which Forever 21 knows nothing about either)!

Karen Astoria, NY

Don't know where to start from. Their website is completely wrong and useless, it took me a whole week to place an order. The address space doesn't accept the real address but suggests a new one, and when you select that one they blame you why you didn't put the correct one, hence your package will be delayed. They need an apartment number but there is no space for that, they don't accept symbols, and they require it. The credit card space is a different issue. I had put the number from the back of my card 100 times, it couldn't work at all. The managers don't care, hang up when you call to complain and ask for help, I sent emails no-one responded till today, the resprenstatives are not well informed about the options and how the website works, they just tell you to clear you cache data and restart your phone, and I spoke with at least 5 of them. They all said the same which i did the first time but nothing changed. One of them even suggested me to get myself a Mac and try to place the order. I don't use a Mac and definitely not planning to buy one for placing orders on the useless website on forever 21. My package supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, today is Friday, I'm still waiting, they all keep saying that it's in transit, but I don't think I will get this soon. Not to mention it was a present that I needed to sent it 2 days ago because of the timing with the receiving person. Now I'm waiting, no order, no present, paid my money, waisted time and nerves with FedEx the worst postal company I've ever seen, their unprofeasionalism and lack of work ethic is unbearable. Their manager wasn't even concerned about the problem to actually solve it, so this is just a big expensive joke for me. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Anastasiya S. Cave Creek, AZ

I have been a very good customer for years here. I have purchased quite a few things online last month. Accidentally it was shipped to my old address where nobody resides. I have never received a notification or a courtesy call from Forever 21. The money has been taken from my account right away. Since I have NOT received the package and/or the call and/or a refund I decided to call them myself. I have tried multiple times to speak with the manager,but most of the representatives were rude and disrespectful....mostly useless and unhelpful...very disappointing. I was told by two of them that I was going to receive a call within 24-48 hours from the manager. I have specified it was urgent! I did receive the call 3 days later from a supervisor named Chris who didn't care about my issue and/or the resolution. He kept sending me off to on track shipping who I have contacted multiple times and they informed me they couldn't do anything to help me as Forever 21 had to give them authorization to pick up the package and redeliver it to the right address. I believe the job of the manager to manage his employees and customers questions, issues and concerns. He sounded like I was wasting his time and he definitely wasn't interested in helping me to resolve the issue created by Forever 21 in the first place. The customer service is HORRIBLE needless to say! I guess you get what you pay for...poor quality...poor customers service if any... low prices, but not all the time...just on sale pieces!!! I am very disappointed with this company...I am not sure how people let them treat them SO poorly! I will NOT buy from hem ever again..I'll share my unpleasant and unfair, careless experience...I'd never suggest everybody I know to buy from them! Moreover I haven't received the package...they have stole money from me and did NOTHING to correct it!

Rebecca Kennedy Beech Grove, IN

We go online, place an order and wait only to be told weeks later that the item we wanted was not actually in stock. Website is misleading customers to think something is available for purchase when they don't actually have the merchandise. Then instead of emailing about their mistake, they wait until we don't received the damn item and then apologize with nothing, no offer for inconvenience nothing! We ordered something different and wait and wait and wait. The shipping is TERRIBLE! One day it says we should receive it tomorrow then it is three days later and we still don't have it! Forget about ordering anything online from this company if you actually want to own the item. Go to the walk in store or go somewhere else. Service is terrible!

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21 is awesome. Their styles are unique, fun, and affordable. Some of my favorite shoes are from Forever 21, and they aren't ground-breaking quality, but I paid less than $30 for them so I can't complain!

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I haven't shopped at Forever 21 a lot but the times i've been there everything has been a good price. The quality of the items isn't the best, but the price matches the quality. I just wish they had a lot more mens items, there's way more women items then mens.

Nichole Davidson Sandy, UT

Too much selection in stores. It's like walking into Bed, Bath and Beyond or Walmart. Good place for cheap cheap cheap trends - I would go here for anything I only plan on wearing once or if I want to try out a trend without committing in price.

Katelyn Empey Logan, UT

I like their products. The storefronts tend to be a little overwhelming and a lot of over stimulus because of all the clothes and items. The clothing is inexpensive which is nice, but it doesn't last very long if it's something I wear often.

Pete Centerville, UT

I love Forever 21 for their wide variety of products. My only problem is the clothes aren't made to last. Most of my stuff ends up ripping or having other problems after a couple of months. That is my only issue, other than that I like their products.

Kathryn Andrus

I have enjoyed many experiences at Forever 21, however I usually feel pretty overwhelmed by all of the rooms and excess of clothing items. The clothes are inexpensive and the quality usually shows it but I can usually find something fashionable and on trend at Forever 21.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

Forever 21 truly has clothes for anyone. I never really pay anything more than $30 for what I buy. The shirts are always trendy and my favorite to browse at when I shop here.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Forever 21 has great clothing for college students. They clothes are affordable and fashionable and the sizes throughout the store are very consistent, even though they may be different styles. It's nice to be able to go in a store and not have to worry so much about trying things on for size.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Cute fashion and great prices at Forever 21. Their website makes it easy to keep up on styles and accessories too. They are easy on price and its super convenient to get shipping to your house. I love my clothes shopping online with Forever 21.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Forever 21 leaves me feeling edgy, cute, confident and stylish. I love being able to wear a wardrobe that makes me feel young and free. I love the comfortable black leggings that they sell for an amazing cheap price.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

My favorite clothing store! Forever is always up to date with latest and trendy fashion. They never disappoint me when needing to find the perfect outfit for a special occasion.

Khori Howard Tallahassee, FL

I used to shop here all the time. Shopping online is your best option, since sometimes in store can be a bit overwhelming since there are so many clothes everywhere. They have good clothes for good prices. The quality isn't amazing, but it is worth the money.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21 is your one stop shopping place! Whether you are online shopping or in store they have a HUGE selection of clothing that is on trend! No other store has better pricing for dope clothes!

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Forever 21, has really good clothes that you can feel confident in. They do a really good job of making sure to always come out with new designs that the customers will like. I also really like this shop because of how they always have themes inside of their stores during different times, like a recent one was yellow, which was cool.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently bought a skirt and shirt off the forever 21 website and it l went smoothly. I like the wide size selection available there, especially the plus size section. I was able to find what I needed on the website and it was delivered to my house in the amount of time estimated.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I feel like it’s a hit or miss with forever 21. I find that the styles of the clothes always are the same when I shop there. Also, I feel that the sizes run small as well. I do like that their prices are on the cheaper side which is nice.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I’m usually pleased with my experiences with this company. I enjoy their extensive collection that caters to a wide variety of people. I am always able to find something I like. However, the quality of the products is not great but the price matches the quality so I can’t complain.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

Forever 21 is the perfect place to find cheap cute clothes! It usually is a hit or miss for me and the quality isn’t always the best but the prices are pretty low. I do love there clothing, it just doesn’t last longer then a month or so.