Dicks Sporting Goods Logo

#2 Nike chevron_right
Kohl's Logo
#3 Kohl's chevron_right

James Tuttle Kingman, AZ

Its like a candy store for the outdoors person. Awesome choices of everything outdoors. If you love the outdoors you`ll love Dicks Sporting goods !

Chad Edgar Wentzville, MO

Anything from camping equipment to guns in general needs ammo even fun little blow dart guns BB guns fishing equipment I'm sure Outdoor Clothing or rugged every time I go there it's always very comforted customer service is always more than willing to help you in any way they can it's a wonderful place for any outdoorsman

Paula Pili Provo, UT

Dick Sports definitely has great quality although the prices seem a bit steep. They don’t have A lot of big size sports shoes. They’re always having discounts but Even with the discounts it seems a little steep. Great variety for camping and the outdoors and the customer service you can always count on them being friendly, helpful and eager to serve!

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

I have enjoyed shopping at the sports store. I have found the customer service is great and they have a wide selection of items. The price can be expensive for some items but they do have very good sales.

Mario Martin Houston, TX

I'm a youth football coach and it's important that I know the best most cost effective equipment for the players purchasing. Dicks Sporting Goods is my absolute go-to for quality sports equipment with the best value and pricing available.

Naja W Napa, CA

Dicks Sporting Goods is the best store for finding athletic gear. My son has been playing basketball for 8 years now and all of his gear has come from Dicks. Great quality and great customer service.

Amelia C Mobile, AL

I always get my husband a gift card to Dicks Sporting Goods during the holidays because he is obsessed. 100% recommend. They have the best athletic apparel. It had lasted my husband decades!

M. Nielsen South Bend, IN

Just went to Dicks to do a little Christmas shopping and use my rewards. I got the most amazing deal, the cabin socks were buy one get two free. They were so soft I bought everyone I know a pair for Christmas. This store always has the best deals and anything you need for every sport.

Kaylee Gay Chicago, IL

I love how cheap Dick Sporting Goods clothes are. You can get name brands like Nike and Under armor all in one spot instead of going to different stores. I love that there is so much variety in clothing options. I always make sure to go and buy my leggings from Dicks. They not only have amazing clothing options but also sell a variety of things. So I usually go and get my leggings, undergarments, and soccer cleats all in one spot. Dick's sporting good is one of the best places to go for sports wear and gear in my experience.

E Jester Baltimore, MD

I love Dicks Sporting Goods. I purchased my first pump shotgun from them to go back and discover they no longer sell them. The rules have changed tremendously. I love Dicks apparel for men and women but they can be a bit pricey. The bicycle selection is great. I purchased my son's bike from here and never had a problem with it, the camping, fishing, and swimming gear is fantastic. I hope they don't go out of business as a result of the pandemic or where would I go for outdoor apparel? Dick's you rock!

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

I usually go to Dick's when they are having the end of year winter sale or when I need a specialized sport item. They always have nice, clean stores and very quick delivery if ordering online. I appreciate the quality of the store brand although I tend not to get the Dick's brand as often as some of my other favorites because they can be a little pricey. Dick's is my number one go to for everything sporting and training.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

Dicks Sporting Goods is my go to for sports equipment, shoes and clothing. Many great accessories too at a fair price.

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I have been in Dicks from time to time but usually leave without what I really wanted to buy. I have larger than normal feet and usually have an issue finding my size. This also seems to happen when looking for clothes in my size. If you are a larger and taller person then Dicks probably won't work for you either. I can say that they do have a wide array of products for the outdoors person from hunting/fishing to golf. I do like to walk around to see what they have but leave with nothing more often than not. I also think that they could step up their game as far as asking people if they need help, most of my visits have been without any contact by staff at all.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Dick's always has excellent clothing options when looking for athleticwear. I love that they have lots of brand options and different styles! All of the clothing I have ever bought from Dick's are still in great condition and look great

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

Dumbbells. If you need real, not fake, dumbbells, go here. The price per pound is fair and shipped nice. It's hard to beat Dicks.

estelle stevens Orem, UT

When ever I need something that involves sports dicks is where I come! They always have a great selection and what I need. The quality of all their items is so awesome and I can always trust what I buy. All the workers have been super nice and very helpful! I will continue to keep coming back!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Dicks Sporting Goods is simply the best in class. They offer the widest assortment, competitive pricing and an array of options from beginner-to-expert in sporting goods. They make it easy to buy the right stuff. I am always impressed with their staff - helpful, quick, and clean cut!

Haley Evers Lehi, UT

Dicks sporting goods has a lot of more workout type of gear. They have great choices to choose from comparing to what you like/do. They have a lot of different colors sizes ext. It is a great place looking for any sports gear!

Test Tester Westfield, NJ

The buying & shipping experiences are simple and streamlined.

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

We have used Dick's for many years and love shopping online with ease. When they don't have the size I need in-store, I just go online and have it shipped directly to my house. Shipping is super fast and my items always arrive on time, if not early. While customer service and industry knowledge varies from store to store, and even between departments, I've found my online experience to exceed my expectations!

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I love Dick's Sporting Goods because it is very organized in relation to the specific sport. My local Dick's is 2 stories and it is divided into several different 'corners' so to speak with each category being a different sport and organized in regards to men/women/children's sections. Their products range from clothing to sports equipment to motor toys.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have only ordered online a few times from Dicks Sporting Goods but it has been a great experience. I am a volleyball player that uses specific equipment such as ankle braces, knee pads, etc. I only trust certain brands that I like and keep me protected and have come to appreciate Dicks for have those in stock online. I first discovered how convenient it was when I couldn't find them in their store and their customer service representative helped me order them online and had them ship for free to my house. I was a ordering online ever since!

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

I was looking for a specific product, and searched online to find out where it was sold, and to price match. I would have purchased it online if it weren't for the fact that I needed it in that moment, so I drove down to the Dicks Sporting Goods store, and the employee was able to locate the item, and I was very happy to see that the price was exactly the same as it was listed online.

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

I purchased a treadmill in store on a Tuesday morning and was told the item was in stock. It was scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday afternoon - The delivery was then rescheduled due to poor weather. I got a call the afternoon it was supposed to be delivered (two days later than initial date) stating that the contracted delivery service got to the store where the item was purchased to find that it was no longer in stock or available for pick-up. HUGE disappointment.

AF ,

We recently bought some soccer clothing and shoes from Dicks.com. I think Dicks has a great variety and prices. I was also impressed with their store branded items- they seem pretty good. Our local soccer club actually offered a promo code for us! Yay!

Beverly Schacher Gulfport, MS

I bought some shoes from Dicks Sporting Goods. I was very satisfied with the product and shipping time. It was good to know that if I needed to return them I could easily bring them back to the store.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Dicks Sporting Goods is pretty awesome. I have found a lot of great equipment there that I need for an activity or for working out. They always have awesome sale racks too. I love how close the location in Orem is to my place now as well.

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I just recently bought a Hydro flask and some golf equipment there and it's all been really good quality. The employees there were also really helpful and made sure I found what I needed. The prices there were a little overpriced but that's what I would expect for the items them I bought.

cb Thibodaux, LA

my go-to store for sports goods. they have an endless variety of gear and clothing you might need for ANY sport! I personally love to look at the golf section and they even have a little plastic green to test out the putters and clubs.

Amy Christian ,

After looking ALL Over, we found the volleyball shoes my daughter needed online at Dicks. She has a hard to find size of 11 women’s. Thankfully they were on sale and we received them within the week. The website was easy to use and quick shipping

Robert Wilson Bethesda, MD

Used Dick's online clothing store to buy girl's volleyball shorts and knee pads. When I ordered they were the cheapest I could find, they just did not have it in store. The shipping was not free but reasonable (They do free shipping but need to hit $65 in sales which we did not). We got our order in two days which is quite good. I would use them again.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

My son plays a lot of sports. Everything from Baseball, Football & Basketball. Being able to log into the Dicks Sporting Goods website and find new Cleats, Baseball pants, tights or anything we need is amazing. The quality of the products and quickness they get them delivered is a large reason we will continue to order from Dicks Sporting Goods

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Dick's is just an overall great store. I love the variety of items they have for my hunting and sporting needs. Plus, the store always has a great atmosphere to it... not that men shop somewhere for the atmosphere, but its worth noting!

Edith O'Halloran Englewood, CO

have shopped with Dicks Sporting Goods a number of times. The customer service is the best. Have always found the products and the service that I as looking for or have received additional information to help me make a good decision when making a purchase. the Staff at Dicks is very well trained and alway gone the extra mile with a smile and good attitude. The displays and organization of what they have had to offer is in good order. The stores have been cleaned and well supplied. Dicks Sporting Goods have been great at meeting my needs and have offered good educated advice on new products.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Dicks Sporting Goods has all the athletic clothing you would every need. From adidas to nike to new balance they have everything you’ll need for the workout. I love the customer service also because they are just so welcoming.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We purchased a shirt on the Dick's site. The process went smoothly and we were able to save quite a bit of money. Additionally, the local store suggested ways we might be able to save even more money on line and then made it possible for us to pick up the actual shirt at their store rather than have it delivered. We were very happy dealing with Dicks.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Dicks has convenient shopping in their main store, but I love to go online and either pre-shop for items, or see what is available. They are easy to access and have a wide selection of items. They have easy shipping and I feel that if I ever have a problem I can bring it to the store or talk to someone who will make it right.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Dicks Sporting Goods has by far the most nike apparel especially the spandex. I’m alway in need of spandex and they have the best selection. The clothing is also super good there and the pricing is not bad. On the higher end of costs but definitely worth it.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I loved dicks. I spent a large amount of my child hood in them while my dad looked for new golf gear, now I bring my children while I do the same thing. It’s clean, great customer service, and I’m sad the one in my area is closing.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I had a gift card for Dick's sporting goods so I looked on the website for a good pair of trail runners shoes. They had a lot of options available and I liked the look of them. I didn't end up buying a pair online because I went into the store to try them on. But it was helpful to see beforehand what was available.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Great selection of different brands! Needed a whole bunch of anime spandex and I went into there store and they had over 20 plus different colors and styles all together. Good quality for the price you pay! Awesome sports bras along with work out clothing! Definitely a good sporting store!

Lilly Logan, UT

This is one place my husband will actually get clothes from because they have all the sports brands he loves plus sports toys. Once we bought some stuff from them, they started sending us better deals which of course made us want to get more stuff. One of the deals wasn’t working in the check out so I called real quick and they helped me within 10 min.

susie Kaysville, UT

i love dicks sporting goods! you can find pretty good priced clothing for not to expensive and lasts a long time. and i love athletic clothes and that’s where i get most of my athletic cloths for not too expensive and i love it.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like shopping online at Dick’s Sporting Good’s for all my tennis needs. I’ve been playing for over 20 years and I have learned to depend on Dick’s Sporting Good’s for high-quality tennis rackets, tennis balls, and tennis attire. I also know that I can find a store close by for easy returns if something doesn’t work out.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

They have everything you need here and every time I come in I want to buy all of it. Great customer service too, one time my backpack I was getting didn’t have a tag on it and it wasn’t in their inventory so she priced it to a similar cheaper backpack and was very nice about it.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

My husband and I have shopped on the Dick's Sporting Goods site many times! Their products are easy to search for and they always have a great variety of options for what you are looking for. The buying process online is great. I have never had any issues.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

My kids have large feet and I always have a hard time finding shoes they like in their size. I was able to find the right sizes and right styles for my kids from Dicks.com. And since they are also a brick and mortar store, I know that I can return the shoes easily if I need.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

This store has so may sporting clothes and every time I walk in, I always sigh and get so happy at all the great clothing, shoes, gear and more that is there. The customer service is always great, too. They employees are always so helpful and tell you exactly what you need to know.

Ashley Nicole Jacksonville, FL

This is my go-to store for all of my sports needs. They are dependable and always have the things I'm looking for. You can find good deals as well.

C. Floberg Tonganoxie, KS

Online experience is awesome! Items are shipped & received within a few days. Packaging is perfect for keeping items from being damaged during mailing.