Boohoo Logo

5.3

LAST UPDATED: April 6th, 2021

Being an exclusively international online retail store, Boohoo has made a big impact on Internet shopping. Based in the United Kingdom, the company has only been in business for the past nine years. It was created to provide twenty-four-seven fashion to customers across the globe. The company has won numerous awards for its online store, including several best online retailer awards as well as being a great option for bargain shopping. As their website states, Boohoo has a simple philosophy - they don't take fashion or life too seriously. Whether a customer likes to keep up with current fashion trends or their style is more subtle, Boohoo has something for everyone.

Keep reading our Boohoo clothing review to learn more about the pros and cons of choosing Boohoo or skip to our verified Boohoo reviews.

Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

The Good

• Affordable Merchandise
  • Large Product Selection
  • Amazing Promotions

Affordable Merchandise

Boohoo is known as a bargain online fashion store. They offer great prices on all merchandise with most items being under fifty dollars. High fashion items that keep up with the latest trends are hard to find at such low prices.

The website also features a clearance section located at the top menu bar and has a drop-down selection of not only discounted merchandise but items that are at the last chance to buy status and are marked down significant amounts.

Large product selection

The product selection at Boohoo.com can keep any shopper busy browsing their store for hours at a time. They have merchandise for both men and women and the website breaks down products into subcategories to make pinpointing what any shopper is looking for easier. The site is easy enough to use and features a drop-down menu that breaks each category down into subcategories including clothing type, Boohoo shoes, accessories, brands to shop by, and more.

While both men and women are serviced, women products outnumber those for men. The amount of merchandise is seemingly endless with up to 100 new pieces hitting the store every day. A brand new collection is featured each week, making it truly a 24/7 shopping experience.

Amazing Promotions

When coming to the Boohoo.com website, the first choice a customer has to make is what country they are shopping from. The site strives to be completely international and the dropdown menu of countries to select has several options. Once a country is selected, the homepage of Boohoo.com is launched and a shopper will instantly see deals and promotions making shopping more exciting.

The homepage has several promotions going on at once but one that is a permanent fixture and a fan favorite is their free shipping on orders over fifty dollars for most international destinations. Not only do they give free shipping on these orders, but the company will also pay any duties and taxes associated with receiving the merchandise. Another great promotion available at Boohoo is their student discount for all US students. Any student in the United States can register as a student on the site and get an automatic ten percent off on purchases.

The Bad

• Poor Customer Service
  • Difficult Return Policy
  • Labor Violation Allegations

Poor Customer Service

On the website, customers can find links to a customer service department. However, the link only leads to frequently asked questions about policies and procedures and then directs customers to ask questions via Twitter if they need to speak to a representative. There is a form to fill out and send in if a customer wants to ask a question or get help but the website suggests going through Twitter to get all information and questions answered.

Difficult Return Policy

The return policy is laid out clearly on the Boohoo.com website with returns being allowed up to fourteen days after an item was received for all United Kingdom customers and thirty days for all shoppers outside of that region. Customers must follow a step-by-step process to return the purchased items. As long as everything is done correctly, the company promises a full refund. They do not allow exchanges but suggest instead customers return the items and then make a different purchase.

The problem comes from the online reviews highlighting the difficult returning process. All reviews found online were negative when it came to dealing with Boohoo's return policy. Most customers said they never received any type of refund nor any confirmation from the company saying their return was sent back correctly. When trying to contact a Boohoo customer service representative about the return procedure, most reviews stated that no one reached out to them and those that did were not helpful.

Labor Violation Allegations

Boohoo has received recent allegations against its factory working conditions and supply chain compliance. According to recent news articles, Boohoo's fast fashion business model is not following minimum wage requirements for its Leicester factory. Factory workers are also being subjected to poor working conditions such as limited social distancing availability and fire risks.

CEO John Lyttle spoke about the negative supply chain review by Senior lawyer Alison Levitt and promised an ethical audit of the company's suppliers with a focus on improved oversight. This scandal has not affected the overall sales for 2020 but could have a lasting impact on the Boohoo brand.

The Bottom Line

Boohoo is an exclusively online international retail store. They are truly an around-the-clock fashion store and continue to impress customers with their endless amount of merchandise. They have great deals and promotions for shoppers with their enticing free shipping on orders over fifty dollars and their convenient student discount option for young customers looking to save money.

Like any company, they aren't without faults. Poor customer reviews lead to consumers believing the return policy at Boohoo.com is difficult and not worth the risk, and the poor customer service availability is frustrating for any shopper looking to find more information. The company has also been under fire for UK supply chain malpractice causing a further conflict for consumers looking for an ethical shopping source.

2.2

Bri Redford, MI

I've ordered from them twice using Afterpay and I love the merchandise I got. For the price I paid I would say the quality is similar to Forever 21 which is fine by me. I got my stuff earlier than expected. I'm shocked to see so many bad reviews. I will say that because I'm not sure of the material I look at the models on their website and I know certain outfits I will need to order a size up because it will be snug or it wont hang right. Like typically I'm an 8, but certain tops, dresses and rompers based on material I get in a 10 because I have a big butt, and my chest area is larger than the models. I also steer clear of purchasing large orders around holidays from companies like this because the volume of orders are too large and most companies tend to mess up or delay orders. I don't spend over $100 at a time. I know you should be able to, but I'm from the US and if I cant come to your store in person in case something goes wrong then this is how I online shop. Overall, so far I haven't been disappointed by this company. I even bought some shirts for my man. lol. Thanks Boohoo!

Kimberly N Louisville, KY

So on Thursday around lunch time I clicked on a “60% off everything” Ad of BooHoo’s website. I checked it out and they had an amazing deal going on with a great variety of clothing/boots I really liked. I found a lot of things I was interested in buying and placed them in my cart. I watched BooHoo haul videos on youtube to make sure this was a company I could trust and they were all positive reviews on their products. I went on google, ended up finding so many negative reviews including trustpilot of BooHoo and it made me think twice on placing my order. Thursday night I went ahead and gave them a chance. I ordered using Afterpay and got my confirmation email. Every company has their fair share of negative reviews that’s why I took the chance. I paid extra for the USA Express Shipping which is supposed to take 2-3 days to deliver. Mind you, I ordered on Thursday around midnight of Friday Dec 7. I got a text Friday morning at 10am saying my delivery is scheduled for delivery on Monday Dec 10. Today is Saturday December 8 and I received my order around 10am instead of on Monday!! OMG you guys!!! I am not kidding!! It was by far the fastest shipping for anything I’ve ever ordered online. That’s not even 2 days. Here are some things to consider though I live in Louisville, KY and my address is of a house. I don’t live in an apartment so I don’t know how packages are received for apt tenants. I also received a text and email regarding my tracking number with DHL. The text that I got on Friday morning shows when my order is scheduled to deliver by, it also tells me to click the link on the message to authorize delivery without signature or for other delivery options. This is very important because I don’t think the courier will leave it without your approval. I also specifically said on there for them to leave it on the doorstep of my side garage (which is safer ‘cos people won’t see the package in front of my house, lowers chances of it getting stolen). Now the package I got is a huge BooHoo bag not a box. I think the design on the bag was really cute. Go on instagram, checkout #BooHoo, and you’ll see what the bag looks like. Some people posted vids on their stories of receiving the bag. Another thing is that people have said it’s normal for them to receive more than one bag (separate deliveries) especially if they’ve ordered a lot of items. Hopefully this gave y’all an idea and helped in any way. I also use ParcelTrack which is an app that lets me track everything I order via tracking number for any courier. It notifies me wherever my order is. I received the order from Lancashire, UK to Louisville, KY in 34 hours. Everything I ordered fit really well including the boots I got.

Kendra Danielle San Ramon, CA

I love that shipping is free over $50 because it is so easy to spend that amount while also getting a good deal with the items purchased. They have a great student discount deal, but typically there is a better sale going on on select items. Returning the items is easy. The only thing that sucks is that the customer has to pay to ship the items back and sometimes it may not be worth it. Their customer service is really good - although they don't have a phone they do respond to emails within 1 to 2 business days. Lastly, I would give them a ten, but it took them the maximum time to tell me that my order of returns had been received even though I knew three weeks ago that they were there since I kept my tracking receipt. You'll get your refund if anything doesn't fit as long as it's unworn, but patience is a virtue. It could take up to a month. I just stick to dresses and stretchy items instead of denim.

C.g. Riverton, UT

Cute and quality clothing also fit just fine even bigger than expected from the reveiws I read. Just make sure you are on the boohoo us site and you'll be fine. I think they have very cute clothing and good affordable prices. Not sure where all these negative reviews are from cause they are an awesome place to shop. I would recommend it to anyone.

Loan Uong Gravesend, KEN

Cheap clothing and faulty! Always a nightmare to get your refund! Cheap clothing and faulty! After you return the items they never automatically refund your money! Always have to chase and they ask you to wait 28 days...once 28 days have past, they still delaying on refunding you! Always have to raise a PayPal claim to resolve! Bad customer service and always such a nightmare to get your money back! Still waiting a refund 28 days later and have raise with PayPal to step in and resolve. Not sure how this company stays in business...shocking!!!

Nakoria B Newnan, GA

I paid for express shipping and well, All together my total was $46.00. I was told my package would be delivered today, I thought it was fed ex fault as to why it wasn't delivered, so I called them, only to find out Boohoo simply created the label and didn’t bother to send Fed Ex the product. I am highly pissed and I can’t even get in contact with the customer service people. Fed Ex told me my label is now 3 days old. Like I am so not shopping here at this pathetic store again. I need a refund or something and I need the full $46.00. This is ridiculous. Cute clothes, but not worth the time or money.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Miami, FL

I shop boohoo online and it is pretty easy to find exactly what I am looking for. Their sizes are pretty standard and usually fit how I expect them to from the pictures.

LP Huntersville, NC

Okay, so I got sucked in by the product pictures and ridiculously low prices on Boohoo. I placed two orders within a day of each other. The first one came approximately 7 days later. The second order placed only a day later still hasn’t arrived. It has been 11 days. Review of clothing: First of all the fabric on items that I purchased was thin, scratchy and cheap looking. Now the cheap pricing makes sense. Second, the return policy is a joke! The reviews I have read complain of returning something and never receiving a refund. There is no customer service phone #, so no way to follow up, except email. I am afraid to return items at this point so basically am stuck with a bunch of cheap clothing that doesn’t fit. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Angela Tyler, TX

I placed an order with them, my first ever. I wash trying to order clothes for a trip. I was supposed to receive the order in 7 business per their shipping policy and should have received my order on August 16th. When I checked the tracking, it stopped updating on August 10th. I contacted the company and was told they would have to check with courier and that could take an additional 16 days. I let them know that I would be returning the items whenever they arrive and be requesting a full refund including the shipping that I paid for. My trip would be over by the time they fixed it. My order ended up being delivered the day I flew back in; a week after I was supposed to receive it. And even though I have a messenger history with them, they are now telling me they can't refund the shipping. This might only be $6.99, but i paid for a specific timeframe on shipping and they didnt honor that.

Sophia

I never had problems with them before but this time my delivery never came. I ordered some dresses for my cousin's wedding and ordered them over a week in advance. When they had no arrived I had to chase up the delivery myself to find out that they had in fact made an attempt but couldn't find access (a problem that never occurred before). boohoo states that the the courier will try 3 times to deliver the package before sending it back to the depot but they did this after one attempt. This meant that my dresses were to be sent a day after the maximum days and on they day i was supposed to leave for the wedding. The courier did not come so I had to leave LATE without them. No one could tell me anything every time I contacted boohoo and Hermes (the courier). As i was leaving I told boohoo to not attempt to send them again as i would not need the dresses anymore and the address was not mine but they did anyway 14 days after my purchase meaning that now my family members have to deal with returning it for me. Not only did they make a supposed happy occasion very stressful for me but for my family members also. NEVER USING THEM AGAIN

Tina McKinney, TX

Wish I could give them a 0 rating!!! The worst customer service I have ever received in my life.. I am going on a vacation trip to Hawaii on the 19th of this month (August). So I saw a boohoo ad on facebook, and have seen them on my instagram as well, so I decided to browse their website for clothes for my trip. They do have VERY cute clothes which really drew me in. I placed an order on August 8th, $180 worth of stuff and selected standard shipping because I knew I would receive my items no problem. So I get the confirmation email from boohoo the same day I ordered my items, as well as an email stating my items were on it's way. WOOHOO. So I go to track my package on August 10th, and it said it was leaving the UK... perfect, still have plenty of time to get here. Today is August 15th, and I went to track my package, and it still shows it is leaving the UK... last updated Aug. 10th..... So I send them an email, because they have NO customer service phone number. I asked to see where my package was, because I was not able to locate it. I'm told by "Kara" that she looked into it, and would get to me on OR before the 19th.... I replied asking her how she knew that because there was no tracking info, and asked how I could track it.. No response. So another option to get in touch with them is facebook with a typical response time of 1 hour. Not bad. HERE'S WHERE IT GETS GOOD. I asked them where my package was located, and needed to know because I am leaving town in 4 days and this is the response I get. AND I QUOTE "I'm really sorry, but there has been no update on your tracking since the 10th (DUH. I CAN SEE THAT MYSELF.) It appears that the courier misplaced your order in transit. The courier needs to do some checks in their network to get the tracking updated and we have to give them till september 7th to do so"...... S E P T E M B E R. Almost a month after ordering these items??? She then tells me she could issue a reorder/refund the 7th if the packages have not arrived. I purchased these items to go on vacation.. why would I need them weeks after my vacation? To sum the end up, I do not know where my package is, and I don't know where Kara got the information to tell me it would get here by the 19th when there is no tracking info..I asked for a contact number of the courier since they weren't able to provide me any informaton on my package, and was told "Sorry, you have to wait until the 7th" I will not receive a refund until weeks after vacation if my items don't show up :-) ABSOLUTE JOKE. SAVE YOUR MONEY

Nikolette Deltona, FL

I’m getting married soon and that it would be a great idea to get a cute and fun two piece pajama set from BooHoo. Need less to say I was excited and everything came in time. To my surprise my whole order was incorrect. First I hate the fact that you can’t call to correct a mistake. Needless to say I contacted them about the order. They gave me items I never purchased and forgot to send the bottoms of the two piece pajama set. I asked for the a refund, they send they could only give 50% for their mistake. That’s not great customer service after your customer spent there money on your site. I also returned my faulty items with the clarification from the company through fb messenger that I would get my correct order once I sent a picture of the receipt of the returned items. I did what they said and sent the picture. A few days later actually today I received the order and it was incorrect for the second time. Again very frustrating for a bride to be. I got back in touch with them and they stated due to their system they can’t send me my products. They are thief’s and don’t know good customer service.

Tommie232 Atlanta, GA

They took money out of my bank account and continue to lie about it. I am owed a refund but instead they debited my account for the same amount twice. I have sent multiple screenshots to prove this and my bank continues to confirm this as well..Siobhan, Jack, Stacey and Tasmina have all lied to me and been dismissive and rude. I have been accused of not providing information which I have repeatedly. I have been fighting with them since January 3rd, 2019 and even my bank confirmed that by law, a company can only hold your money seven days, and we are far beyond that point. I went to bed on the 2nd of January with a certain amount of money and woke up on the 3rd, short courtesy of Boohoo. Then when I sent the screenshot this morning, Stacey had the audacity to try and interpret my purchases at Publix and Poshmark as refunds instead of paying attention to the fact that Boohoo had not refunded my money. They have no American phone number so you cannot call them nor can they communicate with you or bank. Boohoo does not take accountability for their mistakes but blame you instead. Do not waste your money or time.

Emily Ricco Pearland, TX

They refuse to issue refunds for returned merchandise. I have been dealing with them for months now. Every time it's a different person I have to explain the situation to. The return package is confirmed (by them!) as having been received yet they still need proof of postage because....? If they have the item why do I need to prove to them that they sent it?! They say they have to compare the weight of the item as shipped to the weight of the item they received???!! I ordered one item, returned that one item in its entirety. They know the order number and what was included in the order. Simple as that. My guess is they lost it themselves. Or it's a scam; there are countless reviews with the same complaint. They steal your money.

Tamisha Pumphrey Charlotte, NC

I have ordered from them before and have been pleased, however, for NYE I express shipped 5 items, tried them on, and returned 3 of the 5 items the following day after receiving them. Sent the items to the address that was provided by boohoo. According to the USPS Tracking, the items were delivered December 23rd. It is now Jan. 21st and I am continuously being told they have not received the items and can't refund. They will not have a manager call me, nor have they provided a resolution!!! I have all documents showing my purchase and returned items but can't get a refund. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE CROOKS!!! Those of us whom have the same issue should all get together and file a class action lawsuit!!!! Boohoo responded but I am TIRED OF SENDING ALL OF THE DETAILS AND INFO I HAVE....THEY TOTALLY SUCK AND THE CLOTHES AREN'T WORTH THE HEADACHE!

ADRIAN SMITH

Atrocious customer service I am not sure what you need to do to get a refund from this company. My daughter sent £74 worth of clothes back by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Royal Mail confirmed it delivered it to the retailer. Somewhere within Boohoo.com the package disappeared. Over three weeks later they continue to ignore the points in my daughter's emails, simply replying 'how frustrating it must be for' her and that they're investigating it internally. The issue is an internal process issue - not rocket science. Other retailers, such as Next, deal with these issues within 36 hours. Very poor customer service (if, indeed, there is any service whatsoever there) from a very poor company. Now I know why they call themselves 'boohoo'. My daughter is 18 years old and does not earn 'big bucks'. £74 may not be much to Boohoo.com, but it a significant part of her weekly wage. For her and her sibling that has been loyal customers of Boohoo.com for a number of years, I am rather surprised that it continues to treat her so badly. I look forward to hearing back from them - hopefully this review generates the suitable response that my daughter's numerous emails have failed to yet to do so. Somehow, I doubt it. ***** Just seen response from Boohoo.com to my review. As expected, another 'fob-off' and no resolution forthcoming from a company that cares nothing about quality customer service, being more concerned on how to get its hands on customers money and retain it as long as possible. Being told "please be assured this is being looked into and will be resolved as soon as possible." over a month after the goods have been returned (and evidenced as received at Boohoo.com) is about as useful as no reply, but even more frustrating. Boohoo.com needs to look in to its internal processes and its customer service. I suggest it looks at other online retailers to see what they do and how this can be replicated. I am also not sure where the 'Hey' at the beginning of emails/responses to reviews comes from. I am guessing it is someone in Boohoo's customer services who think they are in tune with their customers. My response: I, for one, prefer the traditional 'Dear sir/ madam/ customer'. '#LOL?!' Its overall Trustpilot rating of 5.4 out of 10 from 117,946 reviews says it all. Again, £74 may not be much to Boohoo.com, but my 18 year old daughter is finding this financially difficult too. An absolute joke considering there is no question you have had the parcel back - just you do not know where you have put it and, as such, my daughter is the one that is currently suffering the financial hardship from the company's obvious incompetence. Happy to discuss via my daughter's email (you will have this from the order number). Thank you :-) ****** 21 August 2000hrs BST - still nothing from Boohoo.com. Still my daughter remains deprived of money Boohoo.com is, for whatever reason unbeknown to all mankind, is failing to repay. Abysmal company that does not deserve to trade on UK shores.

Alexa Portland, OR

I ordered a few things from Boohoo.com back in June 2017. Due to poor quality I returned my order as soon as it was delivered. Today is 30 days since they got the returned items back, however, I still wasn't refunded. Also, i paid additional $ 20 to return the parcel. I think the website is scam. Try to avoid it unless you don't mind to waste money. It's already 40 days passed. I sent them clear pictures of the receipt as well as a delivery confirmation. Then they asked me what items I returned and I even sent PDF with detailed descriptions. I think they never refund anyone. I was dummy not to read the reviews first. What a waste of money. They email me the same thing: it takes 21 to 28 days, please provide proof and so on. Well, I provided all they asked... it is a scam!

Caitlyn Philadelphia, PA

Ordered 3 items, which were delivered in a timely matter. I tried everything on and none of it fit, so I put everything back in the original packaging with original receipt, put the return label on and went to the post office. First of all, their return label is just their address. You have to pay for the return. Fine. I mailed everything back, WITH a tracking number. Nearly a month later, there is no refund. I have emailed them twice. The first time, the customer service person emailed me back saying the items haven't been received. I provided her with the tracking number that gives the day and time of arrival, and never heard back. A couple days later, I received a standard form email thanking me for my interest in returning an item. I responded, again with the tracking number and my order number. I stated that the items were in fact received, and I want a return ASAP. Once again, no reply. Definitely do not recommend buying from here.

Tony B Bristol, TN

You will be the one going boohoo if you order from this company. They sell cheap clothing at a cheap price. That would be alright if they didn't have such lousy customer service. If you order from them, be prepared to be one big unhappy customer. To prove it, try and find a contact phone number so you can call them. They have so many problems, they can't handle the calls so they don't give out a number. And if you try to use their system of tweeting and direct messaging, expect it to take days to resolve your issue. I just gave up!! Oh, they will say they're sorry and think that should fix everything. Stay away!!!

Mika Chubachi Calgary, AB

I ordered a Bride to Be robe for my wedding day and they sent me the wrong one. The bag was labeled correctly but the contents were completely different. They said it was their mistake but I would have to return it and re-purchase and pay shipping ($15.99 CAD) again if I still wanted the item. They were unwilling to cover the shipping, as it was their mistake and said “they do not do compensations at Boohoo”.

Rachel Marie Edmonton, AB

Awful. Do not give Boohoo your money. I purchased clothing online, and was charged money on my credit card, and the order never came. I reached out to their team and they said they would " look into it" I had " Kiera" tell me that there was an error and it would be sent over to the finance team. I waited another week with no luck. So I contacted them again and apparently they couldn't "find" my order and there was no record ? So, I gave up and asked for a refund. Hopefully it comes! What an awful company.

Amélie Messier Longueuil, QC

Sent me the WRONG skirt. I bought a more expensive one. I needed it for next week so I asked them if it was ok to refund me only the difference between the two prices and they didn't even care answering correctly. I just don't understand WHY would I have to send it back to get a refund and THEN buy the one I wanted AGAIN, i'll have to pay shipping a second time and that really sucks. A good customer service would just have sent me the good one and let me the wrong one because it was their error. I am really really mad.

Sharon

Never again,bad quality,and i never got my money back,i do alot of online shopping boo hoo is the worst by a long shot,no phone number unless you phone a foreign number,i live in ireland should be a number,i emailed ,not a reply,i laugh at all the great reviews one sees on their reviews on one site,wonder who wrote those,because 95 %are very bad and over all 1 star on most,never again

Nhu Chen Suffolk, VA

I returned 2 items and only got a refund of 1. When I asked them they told me to wait for 28 days to get the rest. After 28 days I heard nothing from them I contacted them and they asked me for portage receipt which I didn’t have because I dropped the package off in the drop off box. They said they would not help me get the refund back cause I didn’t have the portage receipt. Worst customer service, I will never buy anything from them again! scammer!

Ashley Lufkin, TX

Had been using this store for over a year. With season change, made a big purchase of a couple hundred. Package has been stuck in Chicago since 4/19. USPS tells me that Boohoo needs to reach out. Boohoo tells me that I need to reach out. Boohoo has given me multiple dates and multiple reasons for why I haven’t recd my package. Customer service has been so slow with at least 24 hours between messages and completely unhelpful. I have been ripped off and at this point, just want my money back.

Mindy Arbouet

DO NOT order from them their items are cheaply made. Sizing is also inconsistent. I ordered a pair of of work pants it teared the same day. I made sure I ordered a size up for spacing. They’re items are not stitched properly. Sizing, I ordered two dresses one fit properly the other was two big and they were both the same size. Never again. They need to re-evaluate who Stu he’s their clothes.

Sandra

Shameless company, stay away!! They keep people for idiots, I ordered dress for important occasion, paid for express next day delivery the most expensive option from all. When i didn't received my postage for 3 days contacted them via mail and Facebook. Provided screenshots of my order as a proof, absolutely no help! Neither refund for expensive postage was offered, instead of dealing with this situation and send me delivery within 24 hours suggested to wait another 7 days !! I guarantee all those 5 star reviews are scam from company employees, no way it matches reality!!

Maria Armstrong

there customer services is a disgrace... i have never felt so undervalued in my life!! after spending hundreds and hundreds with them over the past 2 months they mess up my order and i have to jump through hoops to try and get a refund - ths is not on... they told me that mistakes can happen and that i need to complete a form and wait 14 days + for a refund... ARE YOU KIDDING ME BOOHOO? AM I NOT OF VALUE TO YOU AT ALL... ERRGH... PLEASE DONT USE THIS COMPANY... SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG AND YOU WILL REGRET EVER SPENDING A PENNY WITH THEM!

Jena New York, NY

Absolutely horrendous ! I ordered 3 pieces of clothing and paid for additional rush delivery because I was going on vacation ..90 days later no clothes ! I wrote to the company and that said they shipped them but it was international so they don't have tracking once out of their warehouse . I had to call us customs ,us postal etc . Which I did and nothing . Only after telling boohoo I was going to write horrendous reviews did they refund my money .. 10 emails and 110 days later .. it's been a year now the clothes never appeared . Stay far far away from this company !

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

Boohoo has a nice selection of good quality and affordable clothing and accessories. The only downside is that they no longer have a review section on their site which makes purchasing items a gamble.

Olivia Orlando, FL

Unfortunately, my purchases made from this site have looked nothing as I had expected. Although I was able to work with the clothing I purchased, the sizing and presentation of the clothing required be to alter and restyle my outfits.

Connor Farmington, UT

Boohoo is a fun website with a lot of feminine options for very cheap. It's the perfect place to get a gift because they have 24-hour service and an easy return policy.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I bought some clothing off boohoo and didn’t love the quality and felt like what I got was different then the pictures. My package took longer to ship then what I was told, but returns were easy. I don’t think I would buy from them again.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Boohoo has clothing that's fun and sassy. They are always stylish, and when I've bought a couple of things from them, I've been impressed with their customer service.

Helena Subotin Forest Hills, NY

They charge $4 for international returns, just for the label, when they aren't actually paying for the return shipping. Yes, you'd still need to pay at the post office. Not buying from them anymore!

Grace Mt. Pleasant, SC

I would give this 0 stars if I could. I would not reccomend ordering anything from boohoo. Their products are low quality and the sizes are completely innaccurate. Their customer service is awful as well and you won't be able to exchange faulty products. I would just order from somewhere else, ordering from boohoo is a waste of time and money.

Janelle Gordon Spring Hill, FL

I've been waiting a month for my package, paid for 3/5 day shipping and they say they can't do anything for another 3 weeks and I have to allow Fed ex the time. They refuse to do anything. I spent over $ 70 for leggings for work and I am unbelievably pissed.

Girae G Bradenton, FL

ent me the wrong size shoes twice after returning, waiting for my credit and repurchasing. Customer service is absolutely horrible! You can’t speak to anyone by phone, it’s only by email. Oh, and even though the two orders were wrong sizes, they charged ME for the return shipping. Definitely bot ordering from there again.

Katie New York, NY

This is the worst company in terms of customer service and false advertising. They say free returns but they don’t tell you about shipping/delivery fee, which I don’t understand the difference. I had done returns before and gotten the full refund no extra charges. Be very careful when purchasing something on boohoo.com clothing site.

LIANY GUZMAN Miami Beach, FL

Do not buy from them, they will send you the wrong items and give you hard time to send you the right one wasting your time. It's really disappointing and frustrating, not worth going through all that. I will make sure that every possible potential buyer is aware

Nelia McDonough, GA

Ordered, paid and waited and nothing came in the mail. They did not do ANYTHING to remedy the situation either. Worst customer service. No number to call, no one to speak to except through social media. Run away from this company. They are a rip-off!

Natasha Lopez

My clothes were cheaply made . I shop at forever 21 and it's not even this cheaply made . I got the size that fit me and still it tore a bit on the first wear . I love the clothes they make (look wise) but if it was made with some kind of stretch maybe it wouldn't last for just one day .

Amanda Montebello, CA

For the price that you are paying per garment, the quality is decent. Also, although being a UK based brand, my items shipped fairly quick.

Annabella San Jose, CA

Cheap, affordable clothing. Perfect for one time use clothes for music festivals or concerts or themed parties. Quality is not great and the sizing is very difficult to estimate

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Boohoo gave everything it promised! Cute clothes, great response time as far as customer service goes, and great delivery time!

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Great simple and aesthetic clothing selection. More of a hippie/Gypsy feeling to the brand

Val Burbank, CA

Ordered about $200 worth of clothes. Clothes looks & feels VERY cheap. The clothes looks horrendous on. No wonder people cannot leave bad reviews on their site. I'd rather shop @FashionNova.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite places to shop! They always have the best deals and sales. Good quality clothing.

Emma

Poor quality. Sizing terrible. Customer service awful. They send wrong items out. They lost my returns parcel and refuse to give me a refund, they have completely ignored my letters.

Brunilka New York, NY

I only got $28 out of $102 refund. Worse place to purchase if you want to make a return. I short out of money and they did nothing to help. Save yourself the hassle and money. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BOOHOO.